Unexpected Text Ch. 01

Story Info
An unexpected text leads to dominance and submission.
2.2k words
3.95
22.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell phone vibrated silently on the table alerting me of a newly received text. "That's odd, no one knows my new number yet," I thought to myself. As I looked at the number my heart skipped a beat-- it was him! But how?

Ed and I had known each other for years, but hadn't spoken in months. Over time we grew close as friends, and even closer as lovers. Then that bitch entered the picture. I didn't blame her for not allowing him to see me since every visit ended up with us fucking. He was the best lover I had ever had, even if he was vanilla.

As I eagerly began reading the text, I got that old familiar tingling that only Ed stirred up in me. It begins at my toes and runs all the way up my spine. The message read, "Hey baby girl, broke up with her last night. Come over, I miss my little slut!"

Naturally, I responded with "After work, I will be there my sweets. What do you have in mind for tonight?" And I smirked to myself thinking he would respond with something about video games and drinking. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Seconds later he responded with "I know you like it rough. You will be mine to do with as I wish tonight! I am in a pissed off mood and as long as you think you can handle it, I am going to use you to get out my aggression." My pussy started dripping with anticipation.

"Do you finally want me to bring out the sadist I've known you keep hidden deep inside?" I responded. Throughout our affair the roughest thing Ed ever dared with me was a bit of hair pulling and some anal. Don't get me wrong, that's fun and all, but secretly I have always craved more, especially from him.

Shortly he responded with "Yes my little bitch- as long as you think you can handle it. I don't want to demoralize you too much because I do care for you! When you get here come downstairs, strip, and take your position. I will be home shortly."

The rest of the day couldn't go quickly enough. I had forgotten to ask him how he even knew my new number, but I didn't care at this point. All I cared about was that the man who my heart had belonged to for so long had just made my dreams come true in a few short messages.

I got off work at 1 AM. I couldn't get to his house fast enough. What was normally a half hour drive took me ten minutes. I raced into his house stripped naked. I folded my clothes neatly and placed them in the chair and assumed my position on his bed- kneeling with knees spread a little wider than shoulder width, arms behind back with hands grasping wrists, head down. My body shivered in the cool breeze of the fan with chills and anticipation as I awaited my beloved.

Ten minutes passed as I heard the door upstairs slam shut. It was him, it had to be him! My heart raced as my already wet cunt started dripping even more with excitement and arousal. With every footstep coming down the stairs, my heart jumped in my chest. He wasn't even in the same room as I, and I was already close to orgasm.

He stepped into the room. "Very good my precious, you take orders well. I just hope you can keep up the good behavior the rest of the night. I don't want to hurt you too badly!" His voice was calm and soft, but strong.

"Thank you Sir, I will do my best to please you" I innocently responded. I had never experienced this side of Ed before, and was unsure of what he was capable of, and I found it somewhat shocking how easily I found it to fully submit to him.

"Now, you have done nothing wrong baby girl," he spoke in a stern but reassuring tone "but I wish to inflict some of the pain I am feeling onto you right now. Bend over and display that beautiful ass for me NOW!"

I swallowed but followed his command, keeping my hands clasped behind my back and burying my face into his pillow. He disappeared behind me for a few moments that felt like ages. Then, suddenly, CRACK. The pain of the thick leather belt on my flesh was excruciating. A few seconds passed, giving me time to brace myself.

CRACK...CRACK...CRACK...CRACK....

I moaned out in a pleasurable pain. He snarled, "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR MANNERS, BITCH?"

"No Sir, sorry. Thank you Master for my punishment, may I have more please Sir?" I gasped.

"Sir and Master are right you little skank. I will begin again at once. You will get an additional five added for forgetting to thank me and ask for more on the first five!" His voice was composed for someone who was beating my ass with a leather belt. That reassured me a bit.

CRACK..."Thank you Sir. May I have more please Master?" CRACK..."Thank you Sir. May I have more please Master?" CRACK..."Thank you Sir. May I have more please Master?" This continued twenty-two more times. My ass felt like it was on fire and tears filled my eyes. My pussy ached with desire as my juices ran down my thigh.

Ed gently massaged my burning ass, his hand feeling incredibly cool and soft. Then running his hand up my spine, between my shoulder blades, and to my neck, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and jerked me back to my original kneeling position. He then kissed me softly on the neck and whispered "Very well done baby girl! You held your composure well! Now I will reward you by allowing you to suck my cock. But first, a few rules."

He spun me around so that I was facing him, but I dared not look him in the eyes. Although I had never experienced him being so aggressive with me, I knew better. I kept my head and eyes down and focused on the one thing I desired the most, his beautiful rigid dick.

"First rule, my cock will be in one of your holes at all times, unless I decide otherwise. If I pull it out of one of your holes, you have ten seconds to put it into a different hole. Second, you will call me Sir or Master at all times. For tonight, your safe word will be my first name- if you call me 'Ed' I will stop what I am doing and we will discuss it. If your reasoning is not good enough, then you will be punished severely. Third, you will not orgasm tonight. Tonight is about me alone, and you are here to service me, not the other way around. You are my slave for at least tonight. If I am pleased, I may just decide to continue this sort of relationship from now on, if I am not pleased, I may decide to end things with you forever. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand." I said softly. My soul danced with joy when he mentioned continuing this relationship, and I could not hide the smile on my face. He noticed it too, and patted me on the head.

"Good girl. Now, why isn't that mouth of yours on my cock yet, bitch?"

Instantly, I leaned forward and hungrily started to devour his thick member. My tongue first teasing the tip of his head, and slowly flicking down his long hard thick shaft, working its way to his engorged balls. "MMMmmm," I moaned—I loved his taste and sent. I loved the way he occasionally let out deep guttural grunts and moans. I couldn't help myself. I began sucking him deep into my mouth and even into the back of my throat. I sucked and licked until my gag reflexes kicked in, then held him there for a moment longer before pulling back.

"God damn, girl, I forgot how much you loved sucking cock!" He praised as he grabbed handfuls of my hair with both fists. I moaned out in thanks to his compliment as be began fucking my face.

I continued sucking his cock until my mouth got sore and tired. Right when my jaw was on the verge of locking he shoved me down onto my back and got on top of me. Thrusting his dick deep inside my wet, tight, cock-hungry cunt he quietly reminded me "You are not allowed to cum tonight bitch, if you do, I will dismiss you from my servitude forever! UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes Master!" I quickly responded. The thought of being without him for the rest of my life broke my heart. I had went months, almost a full year without him, and it was torture. I could not bare a life long exile from his presence.

He fucked me deep, hard and fast. I could feel an orgasm building, but I fought it back. He must have been able to tell I was on the edge too because he praised me with a kiss, the first of the night. With our lips still locked passionately and his dick deep inside me he rolled over flipping me on top of him. He knew from past times that I hated being on top and smiled mischievously up at me.

Now I didn't hate being on top because I was laz, or bad, but because I couldn't control my orgasms as well in this position. He knew that too. I did not allow this to stop me, however, and I fucked him the best I could. Putting all of my heart, soul, and mind into pleasing my new Master.

I felt another orgasm beginning to build, but I kept riding him hard. Right when I was on the edge he grabbed my hips tightly and vigorously thrust deep into me and ordered in a strident voice "DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE! YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO CUMMING!" Then he unexpectedly slapped me across the face, causing me to flinch in both pain and shock.

Instantly I stopped and stared down at him. My heart was broken. Never had Ed even come close to raising his voice around me or raising a hand to me in anger like that before. Then I saw something in his eyes I had not seen all night. Compassion and adoration.

His voice and touch instantly softened. "Awe, baby girl, you look so sad and scared!"

"I'm sorry, Sir," I instantly responded, not knowing how to react to this sudden change of mood. "I'll try to look happy if that is what pleases you!" I smirked trying to put a smile on my face to please him.

"No, come here, precious!" he whispered as he gently pulled me down to him. I buried my face in the crook of his neck as he soothed me by stroking my hair and holding me tightly to him. "It's okay baby; you know I won't hurt you right, especially out of anger! You mean too much to me! I'm sorry I scared you baby!"

I held him close to me and nodded a silent agreement at his words. Then began to sit up again, but he pulled me back down to him. Still stroking my hair, he softly spoke. "I don't know if I can do this. Not to you! The way you reacted, it breaks my heart! And don't you dare even think about apologizing for it!"

I wanted to apologize, he knew me so well. Instead I just softly kissed his neck and propped myself up on my elbows and looked him in the eyes. "You care too much! I'm fine- it just took me off guard!" I reassured him confidently. I knew he needed this as much as I did. But, it did warm my heart in ways I had never known to have him comfort me like this, causing me to want even more pain and abuse from him. I was reassured that he would never harm or cause any lasting damage to me.

"Yes, I do care too much baby girl! I have known your desires for me to dominate and control you for a very long time now. But I don't like you being sad. And I can't bare you being scared of me Jamie! I do care, and have for a very long time, and will always care about you! The choice is yours to make- just nod if you want tonight to continue!"

Of course I nodded. I then added, "I trust you Master! I know I am safe in your hands!" And with those words he kissed me long and hard. The kiss was full of more passion than I had ever felt from anyone before.

"Good girl! Now I want you to suck my cock some more! Make sure you get it good and slick because after I pull out of your mouth I am going to fuck that tight little ass harder than you could ever imagine!" And with the last word—CRACK—he smacked my ass hard with a mischievous look on his face.

He was right. My ass had never been fucked so hard before. In fact, it's now three days later, and it is still hurting. The welts have vanished, though so I guess it could be worse. I just hope the pain subsides before I go back to see him later this week!

******TO BE CONTINUED******