Unexpected Threesome and Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look down at Justina and I and say "Come on you two, get dressed. I want ice cream!"

We get dressed and head out the door. As I walk past you, waiting at the open door so you can lock it behind us, you take hold of my arm to stop me and whisper in my ear "Don't think that you've finished yet. When we get back from the shops, I'm your next victim"

So now, we are sitting in a coffee shop nearby the apartment. After we left the apartment, you announced that we should have coffee instead of ice cream and that we should sit in and drink it. We chose a booth in a quiet corner of the shop, where we could sit, three of us side-by-side, and you slid in first.

The waiter comes over and takes our coffee order and we sit there quietly for a while, not talking. And then Justina sees a couple of guys she knows. As she is sitting on the outside, she slides out and goes to say hi.

The two of us are alone and quiet for a while, then you lean into me and say "hey." I look over at you and you indicate with your eyes for me to look down. I look down and you have your skirt hiked up, revealing those lovely white panties with the pink roses on them. I didn't notice you put them on and presumed that you weren't wearing any underwear, but I am not complaining - they are sexy, sexy panties.

"I'm wearing your favourite panties," you say, and then you lean in closer and whisper into my ear, "I'm going to make you wear them later."

We both laugh quietly.

Then Justina comes back and slides into the booth again. "Those guys are going to come over later," she says. You respond with a simple "cool".

We sit there for a long time, drink some coffee, talk and laugh. When we're done and leaving, you say you want ice cream after all. Justina and I abstain, but you end up buying a Magnum, which you decide you will wait to get back to the apartment before eating.

When we get back to the apartment, you sit down on the sofa and start unwrapping your Magnum. I am about to sit down, when you say "Uh-uh. You take off your clothes." Justina smiles, but you say to her "you too!"

So the two of us take off our clothes and are naked before you have taken the first bite of your ice cream. You look at me, hike up your skirt and spread your legs.

I drop to my hands and knees and crawl in, between your legs, pushing my face towards your panty-clad cunt. I push my nose to it and then snake my tongue out to taste you, through the lace. As you casually eat your ice cream, I attack your pussy, wetting up the fabric with my tongue, pushing into your pussy.

Justina kneels next to me and places a hand on the small of my back as she watches me eat your cunt. I am really attacking it, enjoying the feeling of tasting you through the pretty panties. You clamp your thighs tightly around my face every so often, as my tongue hits the right spot, which is sometimes a little difficult, as I can't see your pussy below.

I feel Justina's hand sliding down from the small of my back to my buttocks and think nothing of it, as I continue to work your pussy and you nonchalantly eat your ice cream.

Then I feel her hand push sideways, deep between my buttocks. Pressed deep, Justina slides her hand past my asshole, sending a tingling through my crotch, then down to my balls. She grabs my balls and starts rolling them around with her fingers, massaging them as they hang low from my body.

Meanwhile, I continue to heat up your pussy with my lips and tongue, and occasionally my fingers.

I feel Justina moving now. She positions herself on her back, on the floor, and slides between my legs. Her face in the right position, she takes hold of my thighs and brings her face up to suck my balls. I lower my hips slightly, so she can rest her head on the floor while she sucks them.

Meanwhile, you have finished your ice cream and throw the stick away before reaching down and pushing your panties to one side for me, so I can really lick your pussy, while Justina moves to my shaft, running her tongue along its length. I feel my cock slide deep into her throat and I shudder a little as I plunge my tongue into your cunt.

I need more access. I sit up, somehow managing to keep my cock in Justina's mouth. I curl my fingers around the top of your panties and, with some help from you, manage to slide them off of you. I make a show of folding them neatly in half and then in half again and placing them on the arm of the sofa. Then I steal a glance over my shoulder and see that Justina is diddling her clitoris with her fingers. I settle down a little and thrust, fucking her face a few times before turning back to you. I grab your thighs and pull you down the sofa a bit, so I can push your legs right back and better access your pussy.

I then swipe my tongue roughly from your anus to your cunt, before plunging it deep into you again, causing you to convulse gently.

As I work hard at your pussy, I feel my cock starting to tingle in Justina's mouth. I don't want to cum just yet, but I can feel you getting closer to an orgasm. I push through, manfully, and continue to eat your pussy.

Luckily, I don't have to wait long. Soon you are holding my head, pushing my face hard against your pussy while you clamp my face with your thighs. I feel the heat and moisture build in your pussy and it is not long before you are shivering like you are freezing and I feel the pressure as you blow, a huge orgasm running through your body.

I need to pull out of Justina's throat. Your orgasm has sent my mind into something of a spin and I'm going to cum if I don't relax. So, I pull myself from Justina's grip, just as she, too, is causing herself to orgasm.

I stand up, leaving Justina on the floor, her legs tight around her own hand, and you on the sofa, your head rolled back. I literally shake myself, to calm myself down a bit, but my cock is still rock-solid, my balls pendulous.

I look at you, sitting on the sofa, and want you bad. God, you're gorgeous, Lina.

I walk back over to you, place a hand on each of your thighs to hold them open then slowly, with your hand-help, plunge my cock steadily into your pussy until it is balls-deep.

Now that I am in you, I start slowly pulling my cock out and then plunging it into you again. Each time I plunge into you I plunge a little harder and faster, until soon I am slamming into your juicy pussy. My balls slap against your ass as I fuck you and you undulate your hips like a snake to take my cock as deep as you can, moaning with each thrust.

Justina comes over and starts working your tits. As she rolls your nipples around with her tongue and sucks deeply on them, I reach over and plunge my fingers into her pussy. The three of us writhe around in a sensuous rhythm, in time with the thrusting of my cock into your gorgeous, wet pussy.

It is like a dream, me in Germany fucking two very different but both so gorgeous girls, our bodies glowing with sweat as we explore each other.

I plunge over and over into your sweet pussy. Justina alternates between devouring your tits and tongue-kissing you deeply. All the time, I slam my cock deep into you.

And then, the doorbell rings.

Justina squeals with excitement and jumps up, while I continue to fuck you. She goes over to the door and opens it. The two guys she had spoken to at the coffee shop earlier come in. I ignore them and turn back to you, driving my cock into you as you clamp it tightly with your pussy muscles.

I turn around again and Justina is reaching up and kissing each of the guys, both taller than her, while rubbing their cocks through their jeans. They both take their shirts off. I can't hear what they're saying and I turn back again, to give you my full attention. I am about to cum, and I don't want to waste the pleasure.

I do turn around one more time, to see Justina on the floor in front of the two, now naked guys, sucking one cock while she pumps the other cock with her hand.

Then, as I turn around, I know what's about to happen. Your cunt grips my cock tight, just as I explode. I pump several long shots of semen deep into your pussy - two, three, four. I can feel your pussy become all wet and squelchy. Five, six squirts of cum into you, and soon it is dying down. It feels like there are just a few drops dribbling from my cock as I slowly retract it from your cunt, giving it a little shake as it emerges. I then wipe its cum-soaked head and shaft across your anus and the crease of your thigh, to clean it a little, before leaning in and kissing you deeply. We kiss for a long time, me fingering your soaked pussy, before I collapse on the sofa next to you.

We kiss some more before you stand up. You remove your clothes, so that you are naked in front of me. Then you pick up those lovely white and rose panties and hand them to me.

"Put these on and go and sit in that armchair," you instruct me, pointing to the chair. Of course, I obey, sliding your knickers on, feeling the lacy fabric against my cock and balls. They are quite tight.

I sit down on the armchair and watch as you go over to the group near the door and drop to your knees, allowing Justina to push the cock that she is holding into your mouth.

After a little while sucking the young guy's cock, you stand up and walk over to where I am sitting and kneel down on the floor in front of me. You reach over and stroke my cock, which is now sitting crossways, tightly bound by the fabric of your panties and a little limp after blowing into you. As you stroke it, there is a little tingle in its tip and a pulse in the shaft.

You turn to your guy, who I will find out later is named David, and beckon him over with your finger. He comes over and stands in front of you. You take his cock, fatter than mine, and lick it from base to tip and then take it into your mouth. I see your throat expand as he holds your face and drives his cock deep into you.

You cup his balls with your hand as he slides his cock in and out of your mouth. I can see your tongue working over the top of his balls and shaft as it pulses in and out. I've positioned myself on the armchair to be able to get a good look.

Meanwhile, against all belief, my cock is growing once more. The spectacle of you sucking cock in front of me and the feeling of having my cock wrapped in your sexy panties is having a positive effect.

I look past you to where Justina is still sucking the other guy's cock. His name is apparently Michael. He is reaching down and pinching her nipples as his cock slides in and out of her slutty throat. Her hand is between his legs and buried between his buttocks.

I turn back and look down at you. David's cock is draped across your face as you suck, sloppily, on his balls. The whole thing is turning me on again and I want to get up and join in, but when I try to get up, you turn to me, David's balls sliding from your mouth, and say "Oh no. Your only job now is to watch."

I sit back down and grab hold of my cock, through the fabric, and stroke it hard.

Justina now makes the move - she stands up and walks over to a spot in the middle of the room, holding Michael's hand. She lies down on the floor and tilts her head back. Michael knows what to do. He slides his fat cock past her lips and into her throat. This is the perfect way for him to fuck Justina's throat, as he has a distinct upward curve to his cock.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting back and enjoying the show, my cock stretching your panties.

David is grunting now as he fucks your face. Streams of saliva drop from your lips and onto your tits. David squeezes your wet nipples.

After a while, you slide your mouth from David's fattened cock and turn around. As you drop to your hands and knees, I see Justina on the floor with her legs in the air and Michael between them, sliding his curved cock into her tight young cunt.

David drops to his knees behind you and shuffles in, between your legs. He pushes the head of his cock to your pussy and thrusts it in with one push. There is an audible squelching sound and he exclaims "Oh, Mann!" as his fat cock pushes a gush of my cum from your cunt, dripping onto the floor. He only hesitates for a moment before he starts thrusting in and out of you.

Meanwhile, Justina is on the floor, jerking backwards and forwards as Michael pounds her pussy hard. Her legs are wrapped around his tanned torso.

And still I stroke my engorged cock as I watch the live porn show on the floor in front of me. The show goes on for a while. These boys are professionals at not cumming. I watch as David fucks you in several positions and Justina and Michael go at it hard.

After several changes of position, the four of you are lined up in front of me. The guys are side-by-side on the floor and you and Justina are riding their fat cocks. Both guys have a firm grip on your buttocks and I have a clear view of your two tight, puckered assholes. Your backs are arched and you and Justina have your tongues in each other's mouths.

The sight of your two asses bouncing up and down is getting too much for me. I have to stop stroking my cock.

After a little more time, you climb off of David's fat cock. His cock is wet with your juice and my cum. I can see spots of white semen on it.

You stand up and come over to me as David sits up. You sit down on my lap, squashing my cock. I can feel the wetness from your cunt soaking the fabric of your panties and my cock.

David looks at you and you motion with your eyes towards Michael and Justina. Justina is still riding Michael's cock deep.

David stands up and walks around them once. Justina looks up at him and smiles. He walks around behind her as she looks back over her shoulder.

He stands with a foot either side of Michael's legs and bends his knees. He is about to push his cock into her when he stops, his cock at the entrance to her anus. He then pulls back, gets down on his knees, pulls Justina's buttocks apart and licks her asshole wetly. She squirms with delight on top of Michael's cock as David licks her asshole deeply. Michael will have to thank David for indirectly increasing the pleasure.

Then eventually, David stands up. His handiwork is evident. Justina's asshole is glistening with spit. Meanwhile you and I enjoy the spectacle. You are wriggling on top of my now-engorged cock.

David resumes his squatting position and pushes his cock against the opening to Justina's asshole. He grips his cock firmly and pushes, and the head slides into Justina. She lets out a low, guttural yell as his cock slides deep into her. And meanwhile you squirm on my cock in delight!

As he starts sliding his cock in and out of her, there is another squelching sound. Oh, that's right. Justina's asshole is also full of my cum. Lol.

You pull me close, so that my face is in your tits, and you kiss me on the top of my head as we settle in to watch this fuck session, Justina grunting as she squirms around with two cocks in her.

As we watch Justina getting her holes pounded, you allow me access to those gorgeous tits of yours and I suck and nibble and lick at them as you squirm, your wet pussy rolling around on top of my engorged cock. I just love your tits and will take every opportunity to wrap my mouth around them!

I don't know about these young guys. I know that if I had my cock buried in Justina's asshole while some other guy fucked her pussy, I would have cum pretty much straight away.

Justina seems to be enjoying herself. Her moaning and grinding gets louder and louder and she seems to be about to have an orgasm. The increased noise and erratic breathing catches my attention and I turn from your tits for a look. As she slides around right in front of us, with cocks moving in and out of her, I notice that she is starting to dribble from her pussy. A steady stream of fluid spills from her and pools on the rug.

You notice it to and spring from my lap excitedly. You kneel down next to the contorted mass of bodies and lean in over Justina's back, your tits rolling around her spine, move in close to her ass and dribble a stream of spit onto the junction between her asshole and David's cock.

Then you shuffle around to the other end, take a hold of Justina's screwed-up face and kiss her deeply, tongues intertwining. Were it not for the fury going on in her nether regions, it would be touching to see two friends being so loving.

And then, of course, you turn it dirty again. You turn yourself around, straddle Michael's face and drop your cunt to his mouth. He buries his tongue in it immediately, while Justina uses your ass to support herself as she continues to writhe around on those fat cocks.

Pretty soon you are squirming with pleasure as well. The pleasure is helped as Justina wets up two fingers with her tongue and slides them into your asshole.

After a little while, she obviously decides it's your turn. Those guys have been pounding her for a good fifteen minutes or more and she must be raw. She wriggles out of the vice-like grip of the two guys and stands up. David sits back on his knees while Michael continues to eat your wet pussy.

She comes over to me, smiles and plonks herself down on my lap, straddling my thighs and facing me, her pussy pressed against my cock and her head resting on my shoulder like a child sleeping. This is the most pussy-action my cock has had without being out of its pants for a long time. Lol.

I watch over Justina's shoulder to see what might be happening on the floor in front of me. I am not disappointed. Standing over Michael and facing me, you lower yourself slowly and take a hold of his cock, between your legs. He is propped up on his elbows as you push his cock to the opening of your asshole and then, with a sudden push, slide down onto his cock.

As you start sliding up and down on that fat, curved member in a "reverse-cowgirl-anal" fashion, David homes in on his target, gets down on his knees and swipes his slick-wet cock along the length of your pussy before pushing it into you, all the way in one thrust. I watch the weird, undulating threesome for a while before Justina lifts her head from my shoulder, takes hold of my face and starts kissing me deeply.

I slide my hands all over Justina's body, glistening with perspiration, as our tongues wrestle messily. I can feel the wetness from her pussy on my cock and she slides around on top of it. My hand slides between her buttocks and I can feel the warmth from her punished asshole.

All I can hear from the floor is moaning and heavy breathing and an occasional squelching sound, as my face is planted on Justina's. She lifts herself up on my lap and pushes her breasts to my face. I attack her tits, her nipples, sucking and biting them and squeezing them with one hand as my other slides towards her anus. As I suck on her tits, I slide my middle finger into her asshole and fingerbang that little hole. I pull my finger from her ass and move it towards her mouth. She takes hold of it and sucks her scent from it. Then I pull it, wet, from her mouth and slide it back into her asshole.

Meanwhile, after ten minutes or so, you decide that your calves are hurting from the exertion of bouncing on Michael's cock and you extricate yourself from the three-way. David stands aside as you turn around and lie on your back on the floor and let Michael slide his cock into your wet pussy.

David sits down on the sofa and watches, stroking his cock. It's a great view, watching the raw, animal fucking that Michael is giving you. Justina looks over her shoulder too, then turns around and sits back down on my cock, facing the middle of the room. I watch too, whilst sliding some fingers into Justina's warm cunt.

Your legs are wrapped around Michael's sweat-soaked torso as he pounds into you. Your head is rolled back, your eyes closed, and you are biting your bottom lip. I think you are heading for another orgasm.