Unexpected Threesome Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers

"Fuckkk...oh shit...fuck...Ned, oh Ned...aaaaahhhhhh...god, oh god...I'm going to die...fuck...fuck"

Amy was convulsing on my cock, my arms barely able to restrain the orgasmic contortions of her body. Her hips thrust against me so hard they nearly pushed me backwards and bottomed my cock out against her cervix as her sex contracted on my shaft. Then she started rocking them from side to side threatening to tip me over.

The initial screams might have experienced a diminuendo, but the profanities continued to roll off her tongue. This was a good one and for Amy, and that was saying something. They could go on for minutes and neither of us was going to be any better for me waiting it out before I sought my own pleasure.

The short sharp thrusts I'd been delivering became long smooth explorations of the very deepest reaches of her sex, slowly at first, then with a rising pace, smoothly sliding in and out of her. She gripped me tighter. My balls crashed against her pelvic floor as the tip of my manhood grazed her cervix, all the while her juices splashed my thighs as I bottomed out each thrust.

As I looked down I could watch the length of my manhood sucked completely into her sex; disappearing deep inside the purity of her body. In full flight, her breasts acquired a life of their own, each thrust making them arc towards where her chin was tucked against her chest as her head pinned her upper body to the bed.

Threads of glorious sensitivity shot up the length of my hardness as Amy came again; not as profanely or as loudly but the contractions I felt on my cock were no less real. As she often seemed to be after her first good orgasm, Amy had slipped into what seemed like a state of perpetual orgasmic ecstasy. I could never tell whether it was one long orgasm or a series of them. Whatever it was, she writhed under me, adding to my state of pleasure.

I was nearly there, but determined to milk the pleasure for all it was worth; holding back for a surprising length of time as the pressure in my balls built. This was high energy sex. Thoughts of disturbing Ellen disappeared with my need to grunt out my efforts.

Finally it was time to close my eyes and shoot my load; glorious waves of pleasure surging up my hardness as every rope of cum splashed against her cervix.

Once the last shudders of my climax had passed, I gently eased her flat onto the bed, trying to maintain full penetration until I was able to lay on top of her. Then I rolled over bringing her weight on top of me instead of the other way around. I always found something beautiful about this moment in a sexual encounter; just the press of the woman's body against yours as your shaft lays deep inside her. Soon enough your cock goes flaccid and the moment ends with a cascade of your own seed entangling itself in your pubic hair. But while it lasts it's wonderful.

Amy waited until she felt me fall out of her, then gave me a kiss.

"Wow Ned. That was great. Same time tomorrow? Still, I'd better get up and start the pre-departure checks."

With that she rose on all fours and crawled past me to the head of the bunk to escape; offering me a delightful view of first her dangling breasts and then her naked pussy as she passed by; donning a bikini before exiting the cabin.

I turned towards Issie to offer her a final cuddle before we both followed Amy. She lunged at me, wrapping me up in her arms and thrusting her crotch against my thigh where she started grinding it.

"Oh my god Ned, that made me so hot, you can't leave me like this. Can you...?"

She started pushing my head down. The message was unmistakable. As I slipped my fingers into her crease to find she was already flowing with juice and her bud was hard and slippery, my head followed as l kissed down her torso. Moving between her legs I buried my face between her thighs and flickered my tongue against her obviously needy bud.

The moan that the first touch of her clit elicited told me this wasn't going to take long. As I sucked it between my lips and teased the tip of it with the tongue, she started bucking; lifting her hips off the bunk just enough to rock them from side to side as if the pleasure was too intense and had to be escaped.

When her legs started shaking I knew another climax was about to explode onto my face.

With my own arousal and the inward focus that causes now fully expended on Amy's delightful little snatch and my cock hanging limply between my legs as I brought Issie to completion, I was far more sensitive to the noises she was making. The first moan could have been heard everywhere on the boat. The rising crescendo that followed was very likely waking up those on adjoining boats.

The scream like groan that signalled the breaking of her orgasm and the almost violent lifting and throwing about of her hips that accompanied it could have attracted the police from ashore in Papeete.

As my head, clamped as it was between her thighs and held tight there by the hand clasping my thinning hair, necessarily followed the gyrations of her hips, I was left wondering whether Ellen knew just what disturbances she'd signed up for.

Even so, what Issie blurted out the moment her climax had passed and even while my head was still between her legs took me completely by surprise.

"You know you're going to have to fuck her too, don't you?"

I was genuinely confused by the statement.

"Who, Amy? I just did."

"No, Ellen."

"What? You're joking. Why?"

"Because that's the only way we can keep having the sex life we've had with her aboard and in any case she's had an 8 month drought and is getting a bit desperate."

"Won't we just have to be quieter about it?"

"Yea, sure. I suppose you thought you and Louise were being quiet when you were at it."

"We were weren't we?"

"Nope. Just from your noises I could tell when you first poked her, what position you were in, how fast you were going at it and when you each came. And Louise was no beauty. Sometimes those mental images were a bit disturbing.

Anyhow, how are you going to get Amy to be quiet when she has an orgasm like that; or me for that matter?"

"But Ellen's just a kid."

"Ned, she's 25. That's not a kid. Anyhow that's only four years younger than us. Are we kids too?"

"She just seems a lot younger. Anyhow the thought of sex with me is going to be revolting to her."

"Sure Ned. Normally someone her age, or our age for that matter, isn't going to give a 60 year old a look in. But you're in a pretty good state of preservation, got a good body if you'll excuse my sexist objectification of you and your reputation has spread around the anchorage as fast as the noise of Amy's climaxes.

Plus we're all cruising the Pacific on yachts; little microcosms of ancient village life where age differences don't matter so much if you want any intimate relationship at all.

She's noticed you as we travelled around the anchorage and Papeete itself more than you've noticed her. And you been preapproved."

"You've talked about it?"

"Yes. Did you think Amy and I were going to bring her aboard if we hadn't worked these things out?"

"Couldn't you just have warned her she was going to have to listen to some noisy sex?"

"That was one of the two options we gave her. But she indicated she'd at least like to try the second one."

"But Amy, you and I have just admitted how much we love each other. Aren't you going to be jealous?"

"Ned, I feel little pains of jealousy when you're banging Amy. Of course there'll be some. But that's the price you pay for what is a pretty happy little family we've got going here. And we're all going to be happier if we just let Ellen into the family.

Ashore, when a woman's married to a man and having kids to him, it's a different issue. She wants the security of total ownership of his soul and body. But that's not where we are out here on the yacht. That's not to say you don't have pretty attractive genes and the thought of breeding with you isn't tempting; but it's not going to happen, at least while we're sailing the Pacific anyway. We can defer the catfight over you until we get back to Australia; or maybe the halo of our relationship will look a bit less realistic when we get back to dry land. Anyway, that's in the future. For now we want a happy boat."

"What if I fall in love with Ellen too?"

"Then as long as you don't stop loving us we'll all be on an equal footing."

"This is crazy. And Amy agrees with it?"

"Yes it's crazy and yes Amy agrees. Although I know you'll want to talk to her about it separately. And by the way, you'll be sharing watch with Ellen at sea and, to get things started, sharing this cabin with her off watch. Although Ellen hasn't been tested, so you have to use condoms with her."

"You got it all worked out haven't you? You were only gone for half an hour. When did you do this?"

"Yes, we worked it out. Any complaints about it; as opposed to mere reservations? We figure Ellen's pretty attractive both in looks and personality, so you shouldn't really have a problem in that area. As for when we did it; we had Ellen off the boat within minutes of our arrival. The rest of the time was spent sitting there on the water talking about what we should do.

Ellen asked if there was any chance of joining our crew and the discussion went from there. Don't think mucking up the tidiness of our little arrangement wasn't high on the agenda.

But we like Ellen and wanted to have her aboard too. And that seemed to be the best way to make it work."

I felt like a trapped animal. If you wrote a movie about this it wouldn't be believable, even as a porn script. It sounded like a dream and yet, to my old fashioned self, just seemed bizarre.

"I suppose not. What about sleeping arrangements in port?"

"We'll rotate. Whoever doesn't sleep with you gets a one on one. Can you get it up twice a day? Actually, we already know the answer to that question. They don't have to be quickies. Those of us not involved just have to put up with the noises knowing our turn is coming.

So, is it settled?""

Beaten into submission I meekly nodded my head. In the back of my mind was the thought that this endless orgy we had going on the boat at the moment would settle itself down soon enough. We had all had a period of sexual deprivation and were making up for it. The honeymoon period would end, like they always do, and the sex would become less frequent. Maybe. Although the underlying element of competitiveness between the girls might affect that outcome.

Issie brought the discussion to an end.

"Alright then, we'd better go and help Amy and Ellen clear for sea."

A combination of tide, currents, wind direction and our projected arrival time at the next lagoon mandated an early departure. Breakfast would wait until we were at sea.

Amy and Ellen had already done most of the work. As the skipper, ultimate responsibility for everyone's safety was mine, so after a quick double check we were properly battened down and ready for sea, the anchor came up and we motored out of the fringing reef and set sail.

That of itself was distracting enough. Watching Amy and Issie work the boat in their bikinis is always a pleasure, but one I've grown familiar with. Ellen was back in her small bikini top and A-line mini skirt. As she stood on the cabin top, sometimes bent over the boom, hoisting the mainsail and securing the lazyjacks and sailbag, the back of the skirt kept flipping or blowing up, revealing she was wearing nothing more than a thong underneath and so exposing the most beautiful arse cheeks I've ever seen.

There's not many girls look truly good in an exposed thong. Whether they're fat or thin, it takes a certain bottom shape to get away with it. I suppose you'd describe it as requiring long, narrow butt cheeks instead of squat ones; and certainly little or nothing in the way of orange peel. Whatever it was, Ellen had it. If her legs went all the way up to her arse, her lean butt cheeks were the most glorious continuation of them. A thong definitely looked good on her. Add that to the clear alabaster skin of her body which I hadn't really noticed in the dusk of last night and she certainly presented as another version of perfect female beauty.

But there was something more about her. She conveyed a sweetness and a lightness in her manner that was just so attractive. She stirred in me a lust that I found disconcerting; more so when my body started to react to the lust as I stood at the helm watching her.

Ashore, a guy like me would feel privileged just to be able to talk to a young woman like her. And yet Issie had just told me I was going to be fucking her on the trip; the first one probably before the day was out. I knew Issie was just being direct, like only Issie can be. But I found myself bristling at the expression 'fucking her'. It just seemed too crude, too rough to be applied to her. Yes, as I watched her and even mentally undressed her from what little clothing she had on, I was stirred with an arousing lust at the thought of having her. But she activated desires that were far too genteel to be categorised as mere fucking, however carnal they were.

Still, there was work to be done to get the boat safely away. I needed to concentrate on navigation and getting the boat away from the hazards of a tropical reef strewn shore. The flurry of activity distracted me from the issues around the discussion I had with Issie and my lusting over Ellen. By the time we'd settled down, had the auto-pilot on and were sitting around the cockpit having breakfast, I won't say I'd forgotten it, but my brain had deferred it for later consideration.

It had reinvaded my brain as I glanced over the spoon about to deliver a mouthful of food into my mouth to find that Ellen, sitting opposite, had an arm wrapped around one leg which was folded up along her chest with a foot on the seat. If she thought the A-line skirt had folded itself neatly down between her legs to protect her modesty, it had fallen well short of the mark.

Her crotch was completely exposed. What's more, the slim gusset of her thong was doing nothing to take up where her skirt was failing her. Her outer lips sat outside the leg hems and the material was translucent enough to reveal most of what they covered. She was clean shaven and with her lips spread by the elastic of the thong, quite open to my view.

Fortunately Amy spoke up and stopped me from getting caught staring.

"So, Issie has given you the lowdown has she?"

Amy was grinning at me. In fact the three of them were lined up grinning at me. There was this strange sense of being a caged animal being poked at by three tormenters, even if in the long run it would be me doing the poking. They knew I was having trouble getting my brain around what was happening and were enjoying every moment of it.

"Yes, but are you sure you're OK with it?"

"Yes and by the way, no, I wasn't reluctantly pushed into it by Issie. Once we sat down and started to work out the practical implications of Ellen being aboard, it was the obvious solution."

"I don't know. If it was a guy aboard, I'm not sure I'd be happy to share either or both of you with him. He could lie there wanking in his bunk for all I'd care."

I looked to Ellen before continuing.

"Sorry Ellen."

Then looking back to Amy...

"Why's it any different because it's a third girl?"

"Because girls think differently to guys. Guys have good biological reasons to be sexually protective of their women; it goes to their very core. A girl's primary directive is to protect her emotional connection with the guy. So if Ellen steals your heart and turns you from us, we'll happily slit her throat and throw her overboard. But until then, we can all live together as one family and have a lot more fun in a small boat then if she was left to 'lie there wanking' as you so delicately put it."

I turned to Ellen.

"What about you Ellen? What do you think of all this? Don't you think I'm a bit old for you? You know there's no sexual obligation on you for being aboard, don't you?"

Ellen caught me by surprise. Standing up, in a moment she was sitting across my lap, her arm around my shoulder, the lower hem of her skirt down my thigh instead of under her butt where it might have provided a bit more barrier between me and the naked flesh of her legs. Instinctively I put my arm around her back as she looked me in the eye, making me feel like a little boy being talked to by his mother.

In this case a mother whose breasts were half hanging out of a tiny bikini right under my eyes, with firm nipples making themselves prominent by pushing out the filmy material only just covering them.

"It's chill Ned. Did you know that for the last couple of weeks you've already had me lying in my bunk wanking - does that word apply to girls using a vibrator; whatever - as the sound of you and the girls banging away at each other wafted across the anchorage. I've also stared out of the cabin window with a pair of field glasses on you and my hand between my legs as you've done one or other of them on deck.

I've seen enough of you around the anchorage or ashore to already feel as though I know the man associated with that, especially when I add the details the girls have given me. In my head lying in bed at night, I've already made love to you many times. So now it's just going to be for real.

It's OK. We can take it slow. We don't have to get down to full on rooting the first time we share the cabin.

I'd ask you if you feel OK about having sex with me, but your body's already told me that should be no problem."

'Shit' I thought. Did she have to say that? When she sat across my lap, she'd trapped my cock under her thighs. With such a gorgeous, barely clad body draped across me like that, the reaction had been predictable. Stretching out my swimmers, the rapidly engorging member had crawled across the underside of her thigh and its tip was now pushed firmly into her nearly naked crotch.

Even as she continued to hold me in her eyes, she squirmed on my thighs.

"Oh Ned. Is that a gun in your cossies or are you just glad to have me on your lap?"

Amy and Issie were noticeably amused by her banter, as well as my blushing face. I suspected more by design than accident, she'd slipped the tip inside the leg hem of her thong. Sometimes it's hard to tell these things, but I was pretty sure I could feel the press of the leg elastic under the rim of the bell and the environment it was resting in had grown noticeably warmer.

That did nothing to settle me. More determined than before, it grew to its full length and hardness. The stretch of the swimwear was pulling against it, but the real barrier was the floor of her crease. I could feel my cock bend as it had nowhere else to go; surging up against her crease in excitement.

Another squirm by her and it was suddenly able to stretch itself out; the tip now surrounded by a radiating heat and a permeating dampness. There was little doubt she had me penetrated. It was only shallow, but that sort of stuff plays with your brains and boils you balls; especially as I felt tip of my swimmers grow wetter and wetter.

Ellen looked across to Amy and Issie...

"He has a really comfortable lap doesn't he? Not too bony, not too fat. The goldilocks of laps really."

But all the while, she's squeezing her pelvic floor muscles to make her sex contract and release around the tip of my cock. Then, with a...

"Well, I'd better let you finish your breakfast."

Ellen stood up and moved back to her former seat opposite me, leaving me with a full erection stretching out my swimmers now in full view of the three of them. And where it covered the tip of my cock, the materially was visibly soaked.

Issie of course wasn't going to let it go that readily.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers