Unexpected Threesome Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers

"I think we can confirm for Ellen that it wasn't a gun."

I just wanted the thing to go down. But Ellen was back with one leg up on the seat. Now not only could I see that there's a wet patch on the gusset of her thong, but it's been dislodged enough that her sex is fully exposed and clearly aroused. She catches my eye resting on it and gives me an innocent little raise of her eyebrows, twerk of her lips and a smile that suggests there really nothing to see down there without making the slightest move to hide it.

Issie, finished playing with me, and deciding that the whole thing about the sex arrangements was now settled, was at least willing to change the topic, raising a question about the sail configuration.

She wanted to set the asymmetrical spinnaker. I thought it was too close to the wind, to which she asked whether it might be faster to let the boat sail a lower course for a while and come up on a close reach later.

Everyone put their two cents in, with Ellen supporting me in resisting the change. Mind you every time I looked across to engage her on the topic, I'd get the same view and the same teasing lift of the eyebrows and I couldn't get my damn cock to go below half height.

The first day at sea is always a difficult one for the off watch crews. They've just had a full night's rest, so there's little point in going below for a sleep, even though you're going to be awake half the next night.

My approach is that, even though everyone is awake, the on watch crew is responsible for the boat. The off watch can more or less do what they want, although are responsible for food preparation. Then ideally, after the 4 pm changeover, the off watch will go below and try and have an afternoon nap to help them through their night watches.

About midday Ellen came up from below and alerted me to a navigation issue. After checking the charts, I'd plotted our destination as a waypoint on the chart plotter to give us a line to follow. The wind had veered a bit and the current was adverse so we were below that course, looking for a lift to take us back up without having to put in a tack.

I'd seen Ellen take a note of our latitude and longitude and our course over the ground off the GPS before going below. Having plotted our track on the paper chart, she'd identified a tiny reef we were in danger of hitting if we didn't alter course.

That's the trouble with chart plotters. The small dangers get lost from view as you zoom out. I'm well aware of the risk and always look at the paper chart before plotting a course, including for any dangers we might pass close too. But in this case our track was further from our intended course than I'd allowed for and in any case, I'd missed the small feature.

I followed her back below and she showed me the issue and she was absolutely correct. It was about 10 nautical miles before we were in danger, but it was bang on our current course or at least close enough to our course to be an issue. Thank god for her being aboard.

The tide was changing and the wind was starting to lift, so we decided we'd give it another 5 miles before we'd actually tacked, to see if we could claw our way up again and fortunately, that did the trick.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully until Ellen and I handed over watch duties to Amy and Issie at 4 pm. I have to say, I felt a little nervous as I knew a threshold was about to be passed. We were soon in the master cabin with the door closed behind us.

Normally I sleep naked; with or without Amy and Issie alongside. In the tropics, it gives your skin a chance to breathe. But I felt very strange about just dropping my dacks in front of her. So I decided just to ask.

"How do you dress for bed Ellen?"

"Just in a pair of panties. Why what about you?"

"Usually naked. Is that going to bother you?"

"No, go for it."

As if to push the point, she immediately took off her bikini top, revealing her delightful breasts, and dropped her skirt and climbed onto the bunk lying out flat and fully exposed to me. It was all very well for her, but it left me having to peel my swimmers off a growing erection right in front of her.

I just wasn't sure how this was meant to play out. Were we here to have sex or just a nap? I needed someone to tell me what to do and the ever pushy Issie wasn't here to do it. And compounding my awkwardness was my now raging erection; raging not in the sense of desperately needing to use it, just unrelentingly hard and obvious.

As I climbed onto the bunk, I tried to suck my stomach in and hold out my chest in a pathetic attempt to disguise my body's age. Ellen just put a gentle hand on my hips.

"Ned, you're as nervous as a virgin on a honeymoon. I'm not going to bite you and it's OK for you to be aroused. I'd be more worried if you weren't.

We don't have to do anything. Why don't we just cuddle up and let our bodies get used to each other while we try and nap if you'd like?"

Ellen had me completely off balance. She was just so mature and up front about everything. Not for the first time with her, I felt like a kid being gently mothered. I had to fight to stop my voice from quivering as I answered...

"That'd be good."

There was enough pressure exerted by the hand she had on my hips to make it clear I should lie on my side facing her. As I settled down she shuffled towards me until we were in fully body contact; my erection pushed into her stomach, the jutting hardness of her nipples against my chest and our upper arms over the other's waist.

"Why are you so nervous around me Ned?"

"You're so young and beautiful and smart, I just don't see why you'd be willing to come aboard the boat and offer up your body to an old geezer like me."

"Did you ever think it just as likely that I might be grateful for you offering up your body to me?"

"I'd have to say that I'd rate that as a low probability event."

"Well, maybe you're more of a silver fox than you give yourself credit for. Look, I understand that, but you probably underestimate how much girls - well a lot of girls - have needs too.

Amy, Issie and I have spent many hours discussing these things. The guys we find on these yachts cruising the Pacific just don't come up to standard; most of them anyway. So good quality sex is in short supply and I'm definitely someone who wants quality or none at all.

Amy and Issie have given you an enormous rap; not just as a lover, but as a really nice guy who looks after them and shows them a sort of love they've never really had before. You have no idea how attractive that is and how much I've yearned for that sort of company over much of the last year. It's incredibly generous of the girls to be willing to share you with me. I'd grown to appreciate them as friends while we were all in Papeete, but I didn't realise how close that friendship was.

If you're worried that if you'd come up to me in a crowded Sydney nightclub and asked me for a dance that I would have told you to piss off, then that's probably true; although let me say that as a matter of policy I do more gentle brush-offs than that. But this is a different World. Different rules apply.

Relax and go with it. I give into a relationship more than I take out. I promise you won't regret it. But nor will Issie and Amy."

As Ellen finished speaking, she closed her eyes, forcefully slipping her thigh between mine until her mound was pressed firmly into my flesh of my upper leg. We were meant to be napping and I tried to will myself to relax and drift off into some sort of sleepy state.

But it always was an unrealistic expectation. I might have been able to do that with my wife of 30 years, but my body was pressed against that of a gorgeous 25 year old who I never lain with before and only met yesterday. It wasn't that I felt some irresistible urge to fuck her, it was just I was in a total state of arousal. And that was in no way helped by a suspicion that she was very subtly rubbing her mound on my leg, using the rocking of the boat for cover. Too subtly to be sure of it, but enough for the doubt not to be ignored.

I opened my eyes to stare at the face of the blonde beauty. Her eyes were closed and her face relaxed; her breathing soft and gentle. I almost felt privileged to know that her exhaled breath was mixing with the air I was breathing in.

Had she really drifted off to sleep? Was the slow light rubbing I could feel on my leg really nothing more than that induced by the rocking of the boat and the rise and fall of her body as she breathed? Safe in a belief that I wouldn't be observed, my eyes drifted down between our bodies to where her tight nipples brushed against my chest.

I've always been a breast man. I could stare at them for hours. Everyone has their own taste in them and mine definitely doesn't run to giant sagging melons. I like those that are proportional to the woman's body and my taste in women very much inclines to the slimmer bodies that match my own. A 'B' or 'C' cup on a body like that is enough.

Amy's were spectacular because they were just a bit bigger than you might expect on her slim body; not too big, just generously proportioned. Ellen's didn't quite match that, but were pretty nice just the same; tidy, perky, distinct orbs, capped by delightful, perfectly proportioned, pink nipples.

I lay there staring at them. Sucking in my stomach, I could even view through the valley of her cleavage the swollen tip of my manhood pushing into her stomach; a discharge of pre-cum stringing between the tip and the perfection of her flesh.

My eyes drifted up to her face to find me confronting the deepest, most intense blue eyeballs I've ever seen. Her pupils were dilated, even though sun was streaming into the room.

"Would you like to play with them?"

She lifted the hand I had over her waist and brought it up to cup her breast. The already firm nipple hardened further and pushed up between my fingers.

"I've always liked my nipples being played with."

She rolled part of the way over onto her back, while still clamping her thighs around my own, her mound still firmly in contact with my leg. That gave me access to her other breast and I willingly took it into my mouth, sucking the nipple in between my lips and twirling it with my tongue. A sharp intake of breath followed by a low hum told me she was enjoying the sensation, the hand she had stroking my hair encouraging me to continue.

From my position close over her chest, I could scan her body more intimately than I'd been able to before. Her skin was of the most beautifully textured alabaster. I don't know how she maintained it like that on a boat in the tropics, but it was almost untouched by the sun; just the faintest line delineating where her bikini top sat on her breast.

Lying half on her back, her little tummy bulge had dissolved and her stomach was a flat board all the way down to where it disappeared into the waist band of her low slung panties. The panties themselves had been dragged down by the action of her mound against my legs and the top of a little landing strip of pubic hair was exposed. It was an almost translucent white blonde; perfectly matching the fine line of her eyebrows and the long mane of her hair, that even as she lay there, wrapped sensuously over her shoulder.

When I looked up to her face it was at one moment in repose, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a tiny little circle, the most incredible look of relaxed ecstasy radiating from it. The next her head was raised off the pillow, her eyes drilling into my very soul as her features conveyed a sense of - I hesitate even now to use the word - desire.

The movement of her crotch against my thigh had lost any subtly. She was rubbing herself on it, the panties bulging where they met my skin as her mound flattened under the firm pressure.

"Ned. Will you finger me please?"

How quickly the situation had changed. It seemed mere moments ago I had climbed nervously onto the bunk; uncertain about how to approach this truly beautiful young stranger. Maybe inspired by the obviousness of her arousal, now her request seemed entirely normal. I slid my hand, fingers outstretched, down her stomach and under the waistband of her panties. She released the pressure on my thigh just enough to let me slide two fingers around the turn of her mound and into her crease. It was wet, its features swollen and open.

She disengaged from my thigh, inviting me to slip the panties down her long legs; bending each one sensuously to let me manoeuvre it off her feet. Now naked, she lay flat on her back, legs slightly apart. With unencumbered access, my fingers explored her crease.

Apart from the landing strip, it was devoid of hair. Her very swollen bud could easily be felt but it was different from any I'd felt before. It was bigger, more prominent. I circled it with my finger, causing her to lift her hips in excitement accompanied by an almost silent hum. With the tips of my finger I could actually tweak it, like a small nipple, exciting her more.

Slipping down deeper, her sex was unresisting to my finger's penetration of her and it was flowing with copious juices. But it was the stroking of her bud that elicited the best response from her and I concentrated on that, even as I continued to suck at her nipple.

Ellen wasn't one to vocalise her pleasure. If I listened carefully, I could just hear the change in her breathing as her excitement increased. But her body squirmed and writhed under me. She brought her hand over the hand I had in her crotch to guide and encourage me. Now faster, now slower, a bit more pressure there, now a dip into her sex - one finger, a push from her indicating a second and then a third - some vigorous finger fucking before I was directed back to her clit.

Her hips started to buck as she neared her climax. Satisfied she had me on the right path, her hand moved from covering mine to encircling my hardness, jerking it gently in sync with my rubbing of her bud.

Her climax was silent; indicated only by the sudden arching of her hips and the clamping of my hand within her thighs. She lay suspended in the air like that as her breaths were delivered in a series of short sharp exhalations; long enough for me to worry about her taking enough air in.

Her hips started to settle, only to be thrown into the air again as she was seemingly hit by another wave of pleasure. As she settled the second time she suddenly threw her body over mine, smothering my face in kisses before planting her lips against mine and penetrating my mouth forcefully with her tongue.

Finally the ecstasy drained from her body and she nuzzled down the side of my cheek before lying motionless, covering me like a blanket, her head face down into the bunk alongside mine. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her, one hand covering the firmness of her butt cheek while the other caressed up her back. The long mane of her hair still covered my face as a result of the final throes of sexual high. I ran my fingers through its sensuous length as I collected it into a single piggy tale and lay it off to the other side, penetrating the strands with my fingers to stroke the underlying scalp.

"You're very quiet in your orgasms."

"For the last eight months I've been self pleasuring on a small yacht owned by a grumpy old couple. Old habits die hard."

For a few more moments we just lay there, my flesh tingling under the contact with the sheer beauty of the nubile woman lying on top of me; her mound pressed firmly against my hardness. Then she whispered seductively into my ear.

"Ned. Will you make love to me? I mean really make love, like you do for Amy?"

I was starting to discover just how much the girls had been talking; but still surprised it had gone to that much detail.

Amy was an interesting one. Like Issie, there were times when she wanted me to 'go the animal' on her as much as she liked to go the animal herself. And by that I simply mean hard, furious thrusting designed to maximise the pleasure of the one who has let themselves go.

But at the other extreme, she also liked the sense that she was being made love to in some sort of romantic, idealistic manner. For me it meant, having already brought her to a climax, I should do something more than just pleasure myself in her vagina while enjoying watching her body rag doll under me.

With Amy, it wasn't hard to feel inspired to do that. In a way it meant obsessing about her whole body and self as you fucked her; not just her hole and breasts. Slow, steady thrusts as you nuzzled her neck and cheeks, sucked her breasts, and stroked her face and hair, all the while whispering sweet nothings in her ear. It meant thinking of both my brain and hers as the most important sex organs being deployed instead of just the length of my cock.

I can tell you that end the result for me was no less mind blowing than any orgasm I was going to get from going the animal on her. And the afterglow of endorphins it left you with was far more powerful.

The practical issue was that most women won't actually climax to vaginal thrusting alone unless you're hitting their g spot. And the contortions the latter entails is generally inconsistent with that sort of love making. And that's assuming they are in the minority that actually have a g spot and you've already found it. With Amy, I knew her body and could play it like a fiddle. Having previously brought her to a climax, she was far more susceptible to additional ones; helped by her extremely sensitive breasts. But in any case, I knew that she knew that another climax for her wasn't really the point of the exercise.

With Ellen there were a lot more unknowns.

Ellen had already reached onto the bedside shelf where Issie had thoughtfully left a supply of condoms and was sheathing me; merely lifting her hips to give her access while the rest of her delightful body continued to be draped over me. Wrapping her hand around my now anxious hardness, she lifted it just enough to position it at her sex and then, almost before I knew it, I found myself deeply embraced within her body.

The sensation was incredible and frankly I was in no hurry to do anything except make the most of the moment. I stroked my hand through her hair as the other gently patted her butt.

"You know you're gorgeous don't you? Not just beautiful, but you come across as the most kind and gentle person."

"I bet you say that to all the 25 year olds you sleep with."

"Yes, every last one I've been with in the last 30 years; which of course is just you."

From her head's position face down alongside mine, Ellen started nuzzling up the side of my cheek; pecking at the flesh and stroking her nose across its surface. I just felt so privileged that she'd want to do that to someone my age. Suddenly her lips were pushed against mine; her tongue flickering playfully, one moment brushing across my lips, the next slipping between them to lightly wrestle against my own.

I felt her trying to instigate a rollover and surrendered to her desire. Soon I was on top of her, my legs outside hers and trying to push my throbbing manhood as deeply into her tight young snatch as I possibly could. It was warm and wet and glorious. As aroused as I was, all I really wanted was to let my cock bathe in its embrace forever.

Still I somehow felt a duty to perform. Now it was my turn to nuzzle her face while I lifted my hips enough to give her a few slow but deep exploratory thrusts. My erection slipped in and out of the tight embrace of her body as if it was precision made for her. There was something about her that made my cock feel as if it had been filled to a jutting hardness designed to reach into the deepest parts of her body. Even as I bottomed out - as my manhood seemed to touch her cervix - it seemed as if the arc between my cock and pubis was perfectly sculptured to fit the turn of her mound; like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, my flesh came up against hers everywhere at once.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers