Unexpected Threesome Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,233 Followers

Her face lit up, a broad display of perfect white teeth adorning her soft feminine facial features, the whole of which radiated the depth of her pleasure at those words.

"There she is."

I leaned in to kiss her; gently biting and playing with her lips, rather than thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

"Now I can drool and weep pre-cum all over you to your hearts content."

I kissed down her chin and across the top of her chest onto her right breast, licking and drooling onto the material covering her nipple in the way I knew she liked until it had become almost transparent in its wetness as her nipple rose even further in its hardness; a volcanic peak.

Then I kissed across to her left breast before repeating the process.

My manhood had grown into a full horizontal, stretching out my swimmers almost from the moment I'd taken up the position on all fours next to her; except with my torso itself horizontal, that meant it was pointing almost vertically down.

Amy slid her hand up my thigh and wrapped her delicate fingers around its sheathed circumference sliding them up and down as I proceeded to kiss down her stomach; loitering to pay attention to the purity of her navel before I kissed down to the turn of her mons.

I knew she found the area of her skin between her navel and the turn of her mons particularly sensitive to my touch. Taking my weight on my knees, I used my tongue to push the material of her pants into her crease over where her clit lay while I stroked my hand up and down the length of that smooth flesh; eliciting a coo of satisfaction from her for my efforts. After three of four traverses of that area, I extended my fingers down under her bikini bridge, slipping them along the right side of her mound and down along the outside of her labia; feeling how swollen and open it had become.

I figured Amy wanted to be teased and played with rather than brought to a quick climax so I resisted the overwhelming temptation to finger her clit or sex, instead drawing my hand back up to her navel and repeating the path I'd taken before. As Amy slid her hand into the gap between my thigh and the leg seam of my swimmers created by the stretch of my erection and played with my balls and the bare hard sensitive shaft of my manhood, I brought my head back up to her right breast and took the still covered nipple into my mouth to play with it, fingering the other nipple with my spare hand.

The signs of Amy's arousal were growing. She's perfectly capable of having a nipple orgasm and allowing how gorgeous her nipples and breasts are, giving her one is a lot of fun. Her breathing was becoming faster and she was starting to moan delightfully.

I brought my head back to her left nipple and used my tongue to peel back the material of the bikini top to give myself direct access to the nipple itself, at the same time transferring my hand to the right one; delighting in being able to watch as my fingers tweaked the enlarged nipple through material that had become almost transparent in its wetness.

This time as my hand slipped down her lower stomach, instead of penetrating under her bikini bridge, I slipped it over the top of her bikini pants, pushing the material into her crease as, for the first time, I fingered her clit and then travelled deeper down the now wide opened valley between her swollen labia to feel the opening to her sex.

In only a couple of strokes the material became slippery and wet with the juices flowing from her body. The narrow slot into which it had been pushed had become a wide, deep and very damp crease.

Mind you, her swimmers weren't the only ones wet. Her playing with me had been delightful enough that I could feel my pre-cum flowing fairly easily. As I looked down could see it dripping through the point at which the tip pushed out the material.

I was about to slip my fingers back inside her pants and take them off when her fingers tightened around my hardness, her back arched up and she moaned out an orgasm. I hadn't really intended to bring her to one so quickly; I wasn't sure it fell within the mandate to "play with her", but sort of forgot how sensitive her nipples were. I'd being playing with them as much for my pleasure as hers.

I waited with my fingers pushed firmly but unmoving against her clit and my tongue continuing to flick her nipple until the orgasm seemed to have passed. Then, thinking she'd want me to start the serious sex, I went to move my body to lay alongside her. Instead I found myself clamped in place by the hand she had around my cock, now pulling firmly enough to discourage me from moving.

"Can you please keep playing with me for a while longer?"

"Sure, but should we lose these?" I'd started to pull at the side of her bikini pants, thinking she'd lift her hips to let me take them off.

"Can you leave them on?"

"For now or while we're having sex too?"

"While we're having sex too. But don't worry, you can work around this time; not through them."

She was clearly contrasting between pulling the leg hem aside to penetrate her on the one hand and using my cock to force the gusset of it into her snatch on the other. The former we'd done many times with both swimwear and undies and made little difference to me; the latter only once and it struck me as a bit weird and I didn't think worked very well for her. So I was glad she'd been clear.

"What about the top?"

"Can you leave it as it is?" Which was one nipple still covered and the other pulled aside to be exposed.

But my past understanding of the 'bikini on' sex with her was that she liked the fact it represented uncontrolled passion. In effect suggested there wasn't even time to get undressed; even if sometimes it only consisted of pulling a few strings. A bit like some women supposedly like men to leave their socks on; although I've never struck one who admitted to it. This wasn't that sort of sex.

As I toned things down and gently stroked the flesh of her stomach and lower chest, I had to ask...

"What do you like about your bikini?"

"It makes me feel sexy."

"In what way?"

"I like the way it feels on my body and the way I think it looks on me."

"Do you like being fingered through it?"

"Yes."

"What about when I slip my hand under it to finger you?"

"I like that too. I like a mixture of both."

"Does making you feel as though you look sexy make sex better?"

"Yes. I've seen the way you look at me in them and the effect they have on you. Leaving them on lets me think about that and it makes me more excited."

"You know you look pretty damn sexy naked too?"

"Yes, but we have lots of naked sex. I shouldn't admit this, but naked sex was all I ever had with Frank. He would make me undress myself and present myself naked to him and he never made me feel the slightest bit sexy, so it's a bit tainted. He made me feel as though he was doing me a favour to get excited enough to ejaculate into me. I've never felt – really was never allowed to think of myself - as being as sexy as I know the bikini makes me look. So it's special.

Sorry. I don't want you thinking I'm still damaged by Frank. I'm not. It's more a case of some things carry good feelings and having sex in a bikini is one of them.

Anyhow, I've always thought my lady parts a bit ugly. Frank told me they looked disgusting and while I know it was probably just another controlling thing for him, it's still hard not to be tainted by it."

There were times I wanted to hunt out Frank and beat him to a pulp. He seems to have done everything he could to undermine Amy's confidence as a way of controlling and owning her. But it was something I had to react to; more so since it was just wrong. I'd always found them very sexy, especially as I was watching my cock ram in and out of them.

"I'm not saying I've seen lots of them, but your lady parts are as good as they come. I love giving you oral sex."

"Maybe and I like getting it too. It's not modesty, just an acceptance of nature, but I like it just a little bit more when I've still got my pants on unless that puts you off."

The fact was that Amy in a bikini drove me crazy with desire. Sucking her juices out of her bikini pants as I tongued her clit underneath was just as desirable as doing it naked. Well nearly.

"No, I like both."

Playing with Amy's body was sending my arousal into overdrive. As much as I started playing it down after her orgasm, it was impossible to resist touching up her nipples and running my finger through her crease. They weren't the sole focus of my playing with her but they were once again starting to get increasing attention.

Mind you Amy's playing with me was starting to have a powerful effect too. Her hand was still entering my swimmers through the stretched leg seam. With my extended cock and the full length of her hand all inside the small piece of material that constituted the front of them, things were pretty crowded in there and the stretch capacity of it was being given a good work out. As she slipped her hand up and down the shaft it had the effect of rubbing the tip against the tautly stretched material which was of itself a pretty powerful stimulant.

Amy had gone quiet for a moment but I could actually sense that the conversation until now had been a leader into something else rather than an end in itself. It felt, as they say, as a pregnant pause. When she next spoke, I could detect the uncertainty in her voice.

"Ned."

"Yes."

"Is it... Is it still my body you obsess over?"

The words were dripping with emotion. I knew I had to be careful and this was not a time to banter something back.

"I'm not sure what the question really is."

"Do you obsess about Ellen's body more than mine?"

The question caught me completely off guard. Before Ellen had come aboard the boat, Amy had discussed how she was comfortable with my closer intellectual connection with Issie because she (correctly) sensed how much more physically attractive I found her. 'She has your mind but I have your body', or something like that had been how she put it. I'd known at the time it was something important to Amy. Partly because, in sharing me, it gave her a sense of competitive advantage to equal out Issie's one. But also, as much as she might say she'd got over any damage Frank had done to her, there was still some residual effect. He had undermined her self-esteem and denied her either emotional or sexual fulfilment.

I might be uncomfortable with admitting just how damn sexy and attractive she was to me, but knowledge of that was important to her.

Part of her insecurity might have been because she didn't necessarily conform to the Hollywood beauty standards. She was no Marilyn Monroe; although one might doubt if that is the current standard.

She had what you initially thought was a petite body, because it was built on such a slender frame. But she was actually of normal height. Her body was very feminine in its shape and had a great butt and a delightful turn of her waist with gorgeous light coffee coloured skin and a cute, pretty face with a smile that lights up a room. All of that was beautiful enough; more so because she seemed of a genotype where she'd stay that way for life instead of blimping out like more voluptuous women often do. But capping it were beautifully shaped perky breasts somewhat too big for the rest of her body and a mons that just screamed sexuality.

Actually come to think of it, she isn't really that far off the current crop of leading ladies except maybe in the way she chooses to flaunt herself.

For the first five or so months after joining the boat she'd dressed so shapelessly that I'd barely noticed how attractive she was. That was largely because she hadn't thrown off the dressing habits that Frank had imposed on her. Then she discovered herself and everything changed. It was like she'd discovered both sex and sexuality for the first time at thirty and was determined to make up for everything she had missed. And she'd quickly learnt just how to dress to impress; even if for the most part dressing was a bikini. She intuitively knew how to constantly leave me bent over in a state of arousal and frustration and delighted in doing it.

It seems Ellen's arrival had upset some sort of equilibrium.

The fact was, Ellen was somewhere between the two. Of awesome, intimidating intellect and stunning looks but I hadn't known her for long enough to develop the sort of intellectual connection I had with Issie and while she was tall, slender and very beautiful in a model like way, her body didn't ooze the sexuality that Amy's did. And while I loved Ellen's playfulness it wasn't enough to overcome the arousing power of Amy.

But the whole conversation – indeed the whole thought process – just seemed wrong to me. There's no doubt that men have inner reactions that are real and they can't be supressed; whatever modern political correctness might demand. But you don't have to be that PC to feel that they should remain internal and not be used in some sort of rating system.

Not to mention the fact that feeling of love and close affection override all of that anyway. You only had to see the way she lit up when I said "love" to know how important that was.

But then, you don't have to be that PC to think that sharing a boat with three women you're in very intense sexual and emotional relations with is also somewhat unusual. So maybe it was important for Amy to understand her position. It's easy for me to think she shouldn't worry about such things, but I'm the male at the centre of three girls. I uncomfortably realised I had to accept the girls themselves might have a different perspective.

"No Amy. It feels wrong to be saying this, but your body more than any of the others is the one that drives me crazy with desire. Ellen's beautiful, but if you really want to know whose body I obsess over, it's still yours.

But don't forget there a whole lot of love that goes with that. I love you. Love you a lot and that's for reasons that go well beyond your body or the sex we share. That love is as important to me as anything else; more so."

"I know. But it still makes me feel good to know I have that power over you. But why? Ellen's tall and stunning. How can you still say you obsess about my body more?"

The tone of the question was neither whiny nor aggressive. Its delivery was more like a question in a TV quiz show. However, it did physically manifest itself with a more aggressive playing of my shaft. What had been a very pleasant stimulation suddenly started to cause my balls to boil. If I stopped her straight away I might have prevented a climax; but then I'd have gone off like a cheap cracker the next time she touched it.

I hung there. Momentarily motionless and silent. Amy detected, either in my face or a swelling of my cock as I tightened it to try and delay my climax, what was happening.

"Are you about to go off?"

All I could do was nod. It was too late. The pleasure had built to a point I didn't want to stop. There might still be 20 seconds or so on the clock, but the stop button wasn't going to work. Penetrative sex would have to wait until I recovered; this one had left the station.

In a flash Amy had whipped my shaft out the side of my swimmers and brought her head over to put half its length into her mouth. She'd only managed to slide her lips from there to its tip twice before it arrived. With a deep groan I emptied my balls into her mouth.

Unhurriedly, she waited until all the ropes had been delivered, swallowed the output, then licked the tip until the firmness of my erection had all but disappeared; leaving my cock dangling out the side of my swimmers.

"Was that nice?"

"It was beautiful, but you didn't have to do it."

"I wanted to. I don't get to give you head very often compared with how often you do me."

"That's just because I can't have multiple climaxes like you and we can usually put my erection to better uses."

"Well I hope your good for a second this afternoon. What do I have to do to get it back up?"

"What you're doing is just fine. It will just take a while. I'm not 18 any more."

"No saying! Will this help?"

Amy turned over onto her stomach. Lifting her lower legs at the knees to give her room, she twisted herself around until a leg fell either side of me. Then with her legs still spread wide, she folded her knees under her, raising her bum up almost into my face; twerking it a bit. I let out a little groan of visual pleasure. That's the thing about Amy; from nearly any angle she has a body that drives you crazy.

Like the rest of her, her butt was firm, nicely fleshed and rounded without being big or fat. The Brazilian cut of her low slung bikini bottoms had been drawn in to the fold of her bottom; highlighting its delightful curves with just enough butt crack peeking over the top to tease. But with her legs apart and her bum raised like that, what immediately drew the eye was her mons; a prominent bulge hanging down between her legs. The narrow strip of bikini bottoms covering it was stained by her wetness and moulded into the wide line of her aroused crease. I couldn't help myself. I traced my finger through the crease; loitering over her clit and rubbing it gently. Now it was Amy's turn to purr.

I'd squatted down on my haunches as she'd moved into position; which was why her butt and mons were so in my face. As I rose up on my knees, my cock felt more pressure from the legs seam of my pants out of which it was dangling. I didn't share Amy's desire to keep my swimwear on. Making as little fuss or movement as I could, I slipped them down my legs.

Still rubbing her clit, I knelt close behind her; my pubis and flaccid cock pushed delightfully into the fold between her bum cheeks. The view over the top was no less inspiring than that I'd had looking straight between her legs. Her firm muscular back, the flawless tanned skin interrupted only by the skinny string ties of her bikini top tightly bound with their fragile bows and the cascade of dark hair spread femininely across her shoulders and spilling onto the bunk.

How distracting I found those bows every time she walked past; the large loops, the loose ends dangling in a lengthy spiral. All it would take is one pull to expose those glorious breasts to my view. Yes I got to play with their nakedness every day as we had sex. I'd seen her running around naked with them on full display for two days while we were at sea. Yet it was never enough. Those ties teased me every time she was wearing it.

Already I could feel a rush of blood knocking on the door of my flaccidness. It wasn't getting in yet; I'm not going to claim to be a superman in the refractory stakes. But it was wanting to.

Amy was responding to my continued rubbing of her clit by in turn sliding her butt up and down, squeezing it to capture the limp member jammed between her cheeks and moving it up and down.

Like most guys, I'm not one who's full of conversation while I'm having sex. And normally Amy is moaning too much to do much talking herself. But today seemed to be different. With the boat to ourselves, plenty of time and an issue that was clearly bothering her, she seemed to have no trouble talking between moans; and even between orgasms. Multitasking I suppose.

"You didn't answer my question."

"What?"

"What it is about my body that lets you say it's more distracting than one as beautiful as Ellen's?"

"I hope you're not sorry you asked her aboard."

By now I had slid my spare hand between her chest and the bunk and was tweaking her nipple. She'd let out a little moan of pleasure when I'd started, but that didn't distract her from what she wanted to talk about.

"No, it's a lot of fun having her here. The boat is better for it. But that's not to say I don't have insecurities. I've seen how you look at her in her new 'fuck me' bikinis. You know I helped her pick them?"

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,233 Followers