Unexpected Tits

Story Info
Experiencing the finer parts of anatomy.
2.3k words
3.85
32.1k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit is it hot out here," I would think to myself, but I have to pay for my tuition somehow. "Going to that fucking University sure isn't cheap."

I was on my summer break from college trying to earn enough, doing odd jobs, for another semester. I didn't do any skilled work, nobody would hire me for anything like that. I only contracted small jobs of cutting grass and taking care of flower gardens for customers. It wasn't a great job. but hey, "you got to do, what you got to do."

"I'm getting awful thirsty," I'd mumble to myself, "maybe, after I finish up this yard, head over to that club that just opened up, downtown. I can get a drink there and maybe, meet some hot chick that will let me let me do some pelvic thrust on her."

After every blade was cut in the lawn I started up my old clunker and headed over to the club. The ride over there was hot, too. I switched on the radio to get my mind off the heat.

"Oh mother fuck it, won't anything work for me," as I fiddled with the selector knob on the radio. "Everybody I know has a CD player in their car with a set of the latest tunes," I disgustingly thought. All I would get from the thing was static. Finally, when I was just 30 seconds away from getting to the place I got a station to come in.

The place was in a new building. It was in an old abandoned house. "Ha, owners must be too cheap to pay for a new building, I thought. There was a big burly bouncer outside of the door ready to check me in.

I walked up to the velvet rope in front of the door.

"Let me see your ID, buddy," the bouncer spoke out.

"Oh, sure, here it is," I said handing him my opened wallet.

The bouncer get a serious look on his face. He grabbed my hand. Took a marker, and placed a large red X on the back of it. "This ID says you're underage. This mark is so that nobody sells your any booze," he blurted out.

He opened the door and a kind of musty smell my nostrils. I stepped inside not knowing what to make of it.

The place was awful dimly lit, I expected that. There was a dance floor in the center and a bar and some pinball machines lined up against one wall. I could make out some people dancing on the dance floor, which was lit up by some strobe lighting. There were a few tables and chairs lined up against the wall opposite the bar.

I was awful thirsty so the first thing I immediately figured was, "get a table, get something to drink, and get the hell out of here."

I grabbed the first available table. "Damn, it's the last time I'm never coming in here," I thought to myself. Then something nicer happened.

In the dim lighting from the dance floor, I could make out a young girl coming toward me. She sat down at the same table as me, in a soft voice, said. "I see you're underage too."

I could make out as she came into focus that she was slim, had straight brunette hair, and was rather pretty. She wasn't that big on top but, I didn't care. She seemed like a nice girl.

"Hi, my name's Suzette," she said extending her hand.

"My name is Brad," I answered back.

"You've been working?" She asked.

"Yeah, trying to earn enough for another semester at Brighton University," I answered.

"Doing what?"

"Oh, just odd jobs. Lawn cutting and gardening, mostly."

"Oooo, nice."

A waitress came up with a pad and pencil.

"What'll you kids have?" She asked.

"I'll just have a Sprite," I answered.

"I diet coke for me, please," Suzette chimed in.

After we finished our drinks Suzette informed me that she was going to school at the local community college and her and another girl rented a nearby apartment. Also, that her roommate would be out of town for the weekend.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted.

"Oh boy, I'm going to get some pussy," I was almost thinking out loud. I followed her out to the parking lot. She got in a bright red convertible sports car, her parents must be pretty well-to-do, I figured. I was kind of embarrassed to show her what my ride was.

Any way, I followed her to her apartment. It was in an eight story brick building. "Oh, her parents must be really rolling in the chips," I figured.

I Walked up to her room and as soon as she closed the door behind me she started ripping off her clothes. Immediately her shirt came off and before it could even hit the floor she was unclasping her bra. She kicked off her shoes and started taking down her jeans.

I noticed didn't have any hair down there. I sure liked that. "I really don't know what it is but, the absence of any pubic hair just really turns me on."

Naturally, I followed suit. But, as soon as she got completely nude she ran over and jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. She immediately started showering me with kisses. I carried her over to the couch. I cupped my hand, spirit and it, smeared it all over my blood engorged cock head, and drove it right home into her awaiting slit.

"Oh God is this ever good. So fucking tight," I screamed so loudly I think the people in the other apartments heard me.

I would ram her as hard as I could. She would thrust back to meet my jabs and squeeze her cunt muscles around my cock as tight as she could on my back thrusts. She was cunt sucking my every move. We were going at it like a couple of wild animals.

When I just couldn't take it anymore, I screamed out, "I got to pull out now honey."

"Oh no you don't, you son of a bitch," she yelled, CUM IN ME I,M ON THE FUCKING PILL. CUM BABY,CUM!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I let loose in her with the mightiest surge I have ever shot in my life. The orgasm was so intense. All blood rushed from my head and I passed right out inside of her.

When I woke up my cock was limp but inside of the nicest, warmest, most beautiful slit I have ever been in.

After several minutes she lovingly asked, "can you move now? Do you want to take it out of me so we can go get cleaned up?"

"Yeah, I thi think, think I can," I groggily said.

I pulled out and we headed toward the bathroom. When we got there, she told me, "now you wait here till I'm done, I'm shy."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling. "Oh Christ, I just got done fucking her and she's shy."

After I cleaned up and was headed out the door she told me that her mother could use someone to cut her grass.

"Oh, she's a single woman and hasn't got much time to do yard work. She's busy earning money to send me to college," she cheerfully said, "that was a great fuck. "I hope we can do it again, sometime."

"It sure was a great fuck. I can hardly walk now," I thought to myself as I half staggered out the door.

The next day I went to the address that Suzette wrote down for me, as I staggered out the door. Knocking on it I expected some old woman to answer it. What answered it gave me a jolt awake. There, stood before me was a woman who looked to be in her early 40s but this couldn't be her mother. Suzette's mother would have to be in her 50s.

"You must be Brad. Suzette told me all about you," she said excitedly.

"Uuuh, ya yeah," was all I could managed to utter, as I stood there gaping with my mouth wide open.

"I know, I don't look it but I really am Suzette's mother," she assured me.

"When did you have her, when you were like 12?"

"Well, actually 14," she told me, "me and her father were both too young to get married at the time and we just drifted apart and never did afterwards, when we got older."

I nodded my head as if to say I understood.

"You can just cut the grass, today," she said, "I'll have you work on the flower beds tomorrow."

I went outside, grabbed my lawnmower from the trunk of my car, and started pulling on it to start it. After about eight or nine pulls the old thing took off.

After the grass was all cut Suzette's mother opened the door. "Brad, come in and out of the heat and sit down and will have some lemonade," she said in a southern drawl.

I was in no position to argue. The sweat was just dripping off my body. I needed some hydration or else I think I was going to drop.

When I got inside. The house was so nice and cozy looking. Suzette's mother ushered me into the kitchen. "Here, here, sit and have some lemonade," she would say.

She poured us both a tall glass of lemonade. Oh how the breeze they come through the kitchen window was just great and the lemonade just hit the spot.

As we sat where drinking the lemonade, one thing came to my attention. Suzette sure didn't take after her mother in the upper torso. I swear, these things had to be at least a 44G.

When I guzzled down the last drop of lemonade, she informed me, "I don't have any money to pay you. All the money I get I use to for me to survive and pay Suzette's way to college. But, if you stay right here, I think I have something you will be happy to take as payment. You just stay here and I'll go get it."

She pushed her chair out from the table and got up. Being the gentleman I am I got up also. We went into the living room. She started for her bedroom. I began to follow her and she said. "No, no, this is a surprise. You just wait here and I'll be back."

As she wandered off I noticed she did have a shapely figure and a cute little round butt, I guess her and Suzette do take alike in that area.

While she was in there I could hear drawers being opened and closed. Within less than a minute she emerged. She had changed into a sweater and was holding what looked like a bottle of clear body lubricant. She came bounding up to me and I could tell from the way the sweater moved she had removed her bra.

When she reached me. She pulled her sweater over her head exposing to me the most beautiful tits my 18 year old eyes had ever saw "Now, let's just get these things off," she said unbuckling my pants.

"Oh God are those gorgeous Mrs. Perkins," I mentioned.

"Please, call me Ann or Annie."

"Okay, Ann."

"Come on," in a discouraging tone, "come open," she said trying to get the Off the bottle of lubricant. "Ah, there we go," she joyfully said, as the cap came unscrewed and she poured some on my shaft and in between her beautiful mounds.

She scooted up close to me and placed my dong, that was already stiff just from her touch, in her cleavage and smashed those breathtaking love globes around it. She started sliding her big balloons up and down my shaft and I would thrust right back at her.

"Oh my God!" I yelled out, "this is better than any pussy I have ever been in!"

It was true. Even her daughter's wonderfully tight young love box could not even come close to this. "Oh Jesus, if I could experience this all the time there is no fucking way I'm ever fucking a pussy again!"

"Oh my God this is the greatest thing in the world," I would think, "there is no need for a condom, no STDs; it doesn't matter if she's on the pill or not, there's no way you're getting her pregnant."

She would say to me. "Come on, fuck these big old mama tits. Fuck these big old mama tits," as I would hammer into her enormous jugs.

The stamina I had built up from being on the football team in college was not good enough, I couldn't hold back. I let loose a stream that thoroughly coated the underneath of her chin, neck, and tits.

I even started to fall backwards but she caught me.

She grinned and looked me right in the eyes and said. "There, was that good enough payment or are we going to have to do it again?"

I tried to pull up my pants and leave but I wasn't steady enough. I had to sit down on the couch and rest for about five minutes before I could walk.

Finally, I was able to walk out the door and as I did she mentioned, "tomorrow you'll come back and do the flower beds. Same deal as today."

I got a big grin on my face but when I made it to my car all I could think of was, "how in the hell am I ever going to face Suzette?"

*****

If you liked this story, please tell me. Remember, I am not really trying to be an author only submitting stories for your enjoyment. A harsh critique can be helpful but it should be genuine and sincere. And as always you unemployed literature critics that won't even tell me your name, just get the hell out of here. Your comments won't even be taken seriously, so don't even say anything.