Unexpected Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt looked at Holden, who was watching Vera disappear. He studied his expression, and then spoke.

"You do know who she is, don't you?" He asked flatly.

"What?" Holden said curtly, acting like he didn't know what Matt was referring to, which was partly accurate. "What are you talking about? She's just in my class."

"Lucky you. Man, seriously though, if you know what's good for you, just stay away from her. Trust me. I know."

"What do you mean youknow?" Holden felt the slightest hint of envy stir.

"I mean I know from personal experience. It didn't work. That guy she's with? They aren't even together, he's just her escort. Decent guy, boring as fuck though. He's the son of the U.S. Ambassador for Chile." Without much more of an explanation, Matt walked back to the bar and grabbed another drink; clearly he was done talking about it. It was weird, Holden thought, Matt seemed to be friends with her, and his parents were upper-class investors. While not an ambassador's son, most girls considered him to be a pretty good catch. Definitely seemed to be a better one than the guy Vera was with. Then he started to worry. Had he been that obvious that Matt could tell that Holden... wanted her? He was generally so good at hiding his emotions...

Later, when his best friend was hitting on some Southern brunette, Holden went wandering around the place, feeling the need to get away from the crowds and small-talk. He walked into one of the smaller rooms, which was mostly vacant with some non-alcoholic drinks on a few tables, and strode aimlessly down the small hallway off to the side.This place is huge,he thought to himself. He passed several closed doors to the end one, which was open. The first thing he noticed was that the room's light all came from around the mirrors; it was apparently a large dressing area of sorts. The second thing he noticed was that off to his right, looking at him in the reflection of one of the large mirrors, with slight curiosity and amusement, was the apparently entirely unobtainable Vera Madison. The third thing that he noticed was that her dress wasn't tied. It still covered her breasts, but only because of the slight stiffness of the material. She had one of the straps in her hands, the other one laid over her shoulder. Safety pin in hand, she looked at him staring at her.

"What the...?" he trailed off.

"My strap started to come loose; I came back here to pin it back to the dress to avoid a possible wardrobe malfunction." She spoke, still watching him. "Generally people don't wander into dressing rooms unannounced." He finally regained his senses, and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, it was a total mistake, excuse me." He said quickly, irritated, trying to regain an authoritative tone, and was about to turn when she calmly replied.

"Well the least you can do is help me." He paused and hesitated, he could feel his momentary stoic façade waver.

"Help you?" He asked.

"Come here." It was only out of his shock and uncertainty that he walked over to her. Had he been thinking clearly, he would have just kept going. But she had... distracted him. She faced the mirrors, with him slightly behind her.

"Hold this." She directed handing him the end of the strap she wasn't holding. She finished pinning. "Now grab the other one." She ordered. He inhaled, lightly grabbing it, his fingers lightly brushing her skin, which felt impossibly smooth. With his intake of breath her smell washed over him. Her perfume mixed with that scent of some kind of edible dessert and whatever kind of shampoo she used. He felt like his mouth literally watered for a second. "Pull tighter." She said, studying her reflection in the mirror. He tried to act business-like when she had him tie the straps. She watched his reflection in the mirror then. "Perfect." And then she brought her hands up and adjusted her breasts slightly. Holden lost his composure and gazed at her cleavage. Her skin there shimmered slightly, as though she had put something there so that the eye would be even more unintentionally drawn to the eroticism of her body. She gave the slightest smile. And then she turned to face him. He had been caught. Staring at his student's body. "Look even to you?" She asked, one eyebrow raised.Shit. He scrambled again.

"I think this is inappropriate, I need to get going."

She grabbed his arm, and pulled him back. She was surprisingly strong for her slenderness. He found himself closer to her than he was before. That was when he realized that he was slightly hard. Getting harder. She looked at him square in the eyes, and he was compelled to stare back. He realized that her green eyes were flecked with hints of gold, something he didn't think he had even seen before. An intense heat radiated out of them, an almost tangible lust reaching his gaze and holding him there. She was still holding onto the forearm that she had grabbed. Then she took both of her hands and ran them up his arms, over his broad shoulders. His skin felt hot where she touched him, his brain stuck on the sensations of her hands. He had taken his jacket off, and she could feel muscles under his dress shirt. She pulled him so that his lower abdomen was touching her. And so was his erection. Which was growing. He realized that this was what she had wanted. To see if he was hard, which he was, his own hunger exposed. He was frozen, not knowing what to do. It was not as though he could pretend it didn't exist, Holden was definitely packing something, something that was pressed into her hip.

"Stop." He said, as firmly as he could, his voice infected with anger, his brow furrowed. And with that she tore her green eyes from his gaze, slipped away from him, and walked out of the room, her heels clicking on the hall. He sighed, relieved. And... disappointed? He composed himself. He was still hard, so he tucked himself into the waistband of his boxer briefs, and walked out of the room.

Chapter 4

"Where have you been?!" Mark exclaimed when Holden appeared, still agitated.

"I'll tell you later." He said, trying to appear less...pissed. Horny. Upset. Uncertain. He made it through the rest of the night without further incident. He would have left immediately, but he had arrived in Matt's car, and had no alternate way of going home. When he had finally dragged his friend from yet another conversation with an attractive girl, and gotten Matt's car from the valet, Holden decided to bite the bullet ask his best friend the question that had been on his mind.

"So... what happened with you and Vera Madison?" He inquired, keeping his tone neutral. Matt shook his head and sighed.

"She was a good friend, I spent a lot of time as a teenager with her. She's younger, she only just turned 21, and was a freshman when I was a senior, but even then she was pretty. Not like she is now, but still, a good looking girl. My mom and her mom were friends, and her mom would bring her with her when she came over so that they could work on their society committees or whatever. We would hang out, even though she was younger than me, and she was just sort of a little sister to me. Our parents never suspected anything was actually going on, because of our age gap. Then, when she was still in high school and I was in college, I kissed her once when we were in my kitchen. After that, she would come over whenever, with or without her mom, and we would watch movies and play video games and make out... When I moved into my own place, she came over more, and we saw each other more... We were never publicly dating, but I wasn't seeing anyone else and as far as I know neither was she.... We kept it pretty quiet, but we would go out and grab stuff to eat, or sort of casually do something."

Holden noticed that Matt was gripping the steering wheel a little tighter than his usual, relaxed manner.

"What happened...?" He asked after Matt had been silent for a minute or two.

"She... well... I loved her. First girl I ever loved. I cared about her, you know? She was amazing, I don't know if she ever loved me the way that I did her, but I knew that she did in her own way. I also knew that she was getting to be out of my league; she kept getting prettier and smarter as she got older. But I was too into her at the time, and tried to not think about the whole thing too seriously. But still..."

Holden was surprised at how sensitive Matt sounded about the subject of this girl. Matt usually had a string of chicks moving through his playing field, he had girlfriends but ditched them before it got serious, always keeping a safe emotional distance. He was known among his friends for having had quite the number of one night stands; money and good looks, not too mention an awesome party crib did that for a guy. For him to be talking about a member of the opposite sex with such emotion or sincerity was beyond rare. Holden had never heard it before. His curiosity was more than piqued. He probed further.

"So, what happened?" He repeated his earlier question.

"She... she lost her virginity to me."

"Whoa, really?" Holden asked. He was rarely surprised, but he was now.

"Yeah... when she was eighteen. Summer before she started college. I had had sex before, with previous girlfriends, and she had never done much more than make out with any other guy, so one day she was over and... it just... happened. She didn't know what she was doing in bed, unlike every other girl I had slept with. But still, she was... different."

"Different how?"

Holden was starting to feel like overly investigatory, which bothered him, but he couldn't help himself. He had to know the history of his best friend and this girl who was becoming his unintentional object of lust.

"Different in the way that she was the best sex I ever had. She was so inexperienced, but it was like she just instinctively was this hot little sex kitten who could make a guy come like no other. I have never felt a girl that fucking tight. She felt amazing. She was amazing. Is. But after a while she got bored with me. Said I was the greatest guy in the world, but that I wasn't the one for her. That she loved me like I was her brother, one of her best friends. And that was it... About a year ago I tried to win her back, but it didn't work."

Holden absorbed everything he told him with his own quiet contemplation. By that time they were back at Matt's place, as they walked into the house, Holden followed him into the kitchen, setting his jacket on the counter, and leaning his long frame against it. Matt grabbed a beer from the fridge. "Want one?" He asked Holden.

"Sure."

Matt tossed him a beer. "Hang on a minute." He disappeared up his stairs, to his bedroom. He came back in a minute, a three by five picture in his hand, and passed it to Holden. The picture showed Matt arm in arm with the one and only Vera Madison. They both looked younger, her hair only reached past her shoulders, and she was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Matt's hair was longer, longer than Holden's currently was, and he was grinning at the camera, laughing.

"So, now you're just friends?" He asked, passing back the picture to Matt.

"Yeah. It sucks, but she does make a good friend. That's why I haven't had anything serious since. No girl matches up to what she did for me. We will never get back together though."

"You never told me about any of this before..." Holden responded, after searching for what to say. Matt shrugged.

"I've never told anybody. But when it rains, it pours, right? Look, if you like her, go for it, just don't say I didn't warn you." He stated blandly.

"Like her? I never said anything about liking her, man..." Holden tried to look disdainful at the prospect. Matt rolled his eyes.

"Yeah okay whatever; you just stared at her for the whole time we were around her at her at the benefit."

"Don't be stupid, she's my student. I was just surprised to see her there is all," Holden said dismissively.

"You shouldn't have been."

"Shouldn't have been what?" He said coolly.

"Surprised to see her there. She is Dean While's daughter," Matt stated, as though it were an obvious fact. Holden choked on his beer.

"WHAT?" He sputtered. Surprised again. He didn't like the feeling.

Matt laughed at him. "Oh yeah. His pride and joy. Her last name, Madison, is actually her middle name. She doesn't use the 'While' because she doesn't like people sucking up to her just because she's the daughter of the Dean of our University, which as we all know is one of the 'best in the state, if not the country.'"

That night, Holden lay in his bed, thinking about the evening. He thought about running into Vera, how she looked, when she made his help her with her dress, when she adjusted her breasts, how her skin felt, the way she smelled, when she grabbed him.... The fact that Matt had had sex with her, fucked her, said she was amazingly tight.... Holden was hard. Really hard. He reached into his boxers. Without fully realizing it, he had started stroking his dick. He was thinking about his hot student, thinking about his best friend fucking her, thinking about what it would be like to fuck her himself. And then he came, his cum soaking the front of his boxers. His orgasm washed over him, then subsided. He slid his wet boxers off, wiping his satisfied cock off and tossing the boxers into the corner of his bedroom. He then rolled over and fell into a deep sleep, completely naked.

Chapter 5

At some point the next morning, Holden thought he heard his doorbell ring. He groaned, rolled onto his back in bed, and fell back to sleep. Several minutes later he was rudely awakened with a rapping noise. Startled, he woke up and sat upright, trying to figure out was he was hearing. Befuddled, he looked around blearily. He had gotten out of the habit of getting up and being wide awake instantly since he left training.

He heard it again, and stood up out of bed, temporarily forgetting he was naked. He then heard what sounded like a muted, yet surprised giggle. He turned towards his window, which he had not closed the blinds to last night. And there, in sunglasses and a white tank top, was Vera Madison. Smiling at him. Naked. "SHIT." Holden grabbed some boxer briefs and jeans as quickly as he could and put them on, while his unexpected visitor turned around and disappeared from view. As he grabbed a black tee shirt and threw it on, he heard a knock at his front door. His thoughts racing, trying to figure out what the hell was going on, he went to the front door, wrenching it open.

There she stood, on the front porch of the small but nice house he rented. Still smiling, and holding two Starbucks cups in her hands. "What the hell...?" Holden trailed off, still not awake enough to figure out what had just happened to him.

"Morning Sunshine." She said cheerily. "Aren't you going to invite me in? Or are you just going to make me stand out here in this brutal weather?" Holden glanced around. It was a perfect day. He moved to the side, motioning her in, his brow furrowed in irritation. She walked through his doorway and into his house, looking around before setting the coffee on his counter. He shut the door and ran his fingers through his shaggy hair, trying to register the perky blonde in front of him.

"What are you...?" He had meant to ask her what she was doing here but he had started looking at her, and lost his thoughts. She was wearing low-cut, tight jeans, flip flops, and an already tiny white tank top that had ridden up to expose half of her stomach. And no bra. Her shirt wasn't see-through enough to see her breasts, but her tank top clung to a naturally lifted shape that had no visible entrapment. He glanced up to her shoulders, where the thin white straps were alone in their interruption of her tan skin.Yep. He realized.No bra. Her breasts were high and firm enough to be fake, but somehow he didn't think that they were. It didn't seem like her style. She was watching him with a slight smirk on her face. She had caught him checking her out. Again.

"I thought I would stop by and apologize for... surprising you so much last night," She stated nonchalantly, with a hint of laughter in her voice.

"How did you know where I live?" He asked, irritated. He didn't need this.

"Your friend Matt was kind enough to give me your address. I just plugged it into this really cool thing called GPS and look where I would up." She cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Matt did what?" He was more irritated, more annoyed. He crossed his arms in front of him, his stance expressing his anger.

"Oh, don't look so shocked. It's not like I'm some axe murderer out to get you."

"Could have fooled me." He muttered. "So why exactly were you tapping on my window while I was sleeping? That's not creepy at all," he said sarcastically to her.

She scoffed. "Well, Mr. Paranoid, I rang your doorbell and you didn't answer. Matt said you would for sure be here, so I decided to check in your backyard for you, see if you were out there chopping firewood or something else manly. On my way I happened to pass by your bedroom window with its wide open shades and see you, passed out on your bed. So I tapped."

"A normal person would have just left. You were trespassing! You're not even supposed to be here! I'm your professor!" He began to rant, getting more pissed by the second. "You are NOT supposed to show up at your professor's houses and go tapping on their windows, spying on them! You are also not supposed to use them to fix your little strap thing or whatever the hell that was all about! And you are NOT SUPPOSED TO GET THEM OUT OF BED WHILE THEY ARE NAKED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

Her eyes narrowed. She folded her arms, squeezing her breasts in her shirt, adding to her cleavage. "Assistant Professor. Don't flatter yourself. And I wasn't spying. I just happened to see you asleep. You should have closed your blinds. And it's not my fault that someone likes to sleep in the buff." She had taken a step closer to him, her tone insinuating. "Guess you don't want to hear my apology after all."

"You had an apology?" He asked, angry and disbelieving. "I have a hard time seeing you saying you're sorry for anything."

"That's because I never do," she said, smiling sweetly up at him.

"So I'm the grand exception?!" He asked. "What the fuck?" He said, throwing his hands out in his frustration.

"No," she said. "I just told you I was going to apologize so you would let me in and listen to me. I'm really not sorry for anything." She smiled again. She reached behind her and gently lifted out one of the cups from its carrier. "Latte?" She asked purring.

He growled, still pissed. He reached over to take it out of her hand and slam it on the counter. The aggression that he usually had a hold on so well rose up in him. She saw his movements though and leaned back against the counter, moving the coffee away from his arm. As she did, her shirt stretched farther across her tits and Holden saw the faint outline of hard nipples pressing into the fabric, the shirt riding up higher to expose her bellybutton.

That was about all he could handle, his cock strained against his clothing, he was rock hard. She set the cup down out of reach behind her and rolled back upright towards him in a smooth movement. His denim-encased cock was almost touching her. She looked down, then back up at him, a smirk playing at her lips. "Looks like not all of you hates me." She said. Her eyebrow arched again as she looked him in the eye.

That heated gaze again, the one that made him want to give in to every instinct that was raging through him. That was it. This little tease had distracted him in class, gotten him worked up in his office, made him lust for her at the benefit, seen him naked (however briefly,) tested his stonewall self control, and was now taunting him in his own damn place of living.

123456...8