Unexpected Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it?" She said, ever-playful. Long smooth legs, a tiny red triangle over the one part of her he hadn't seen, toned stomach, perky breasts held in two more red triangles. She looked like a better, updated, more natural version of Baywatch. It wasn't a thong, but it clung to her ass just the same. He didn't get the chance to respond before she whisked him away, out the back door, across a small patio and to the spa, which had steam wafting off of it. She grabbed towels from a cabinet, and set them on the little platform next to the Jacuzzi. She stepped in, pulling her hair back into a looped pony tail as she did, loose pieces of bangs falling into her face. She sunk slowly into the hot water. He followed, and sat down opposite her. Holden found himself immediately relaxing; she was right, it helped ease his tired muscles.

She gazed at him, lust in her eyes. He was her prey, and there to be pounced on. He didn't want to only be preyed on though; he felt his own testosterone and masculinity rising up in him. He wanted to be the one to get her, now. She must have sensed it from him, too, must have seen the hunger in his eyes as he stared into hers. He dropped his gaze to her glistening skin, lit up from the lights in the water. Her bikini top clung to her skin, he could see small nipples outlined, slightly hardened.Is it from the breeze or from her being turned on?

"Come here," she said lowly.

"Why should I? I thought this was supposed to be about relaxation," he said, playing the game back.

"Fine then, don't," she retorted.

Holden's body had a will of its own, and before he really knew what he was doing, he was in front of her, staring in her eyes, standing in between her legs. She wrapped them around him wordlessly. He leaned in, but didn't kiss her; he grabbed her waist and picked her up. Her face was inches from his as he set her on the side of the hot tub. He traced a line down with his fingertips from her neck in between her breasts, over her stomach, stopping at the wet little piece of fabric, and circling around to her back, grazing the top of her bikini bottom. He moved in closer, moving his lips so close to hers, still looking in her eyes, tilting his head back and watching how hers followed his movements.

He brought his mouth back down to hers and kissed her, his lips barely grazing hers at first, then closing around her mouth, getting more insistent. He brought his hand that was in the small of her back around her, dropping to her thighs and going up back towards what was between them. He never touched that little red swimsuit, but grazed his fingers next to her, caressing the hollow of her thigh, going back up to her hip, grabbing her and pulling her closer while he kissed her. He was trying to drive her crazy, to get her as wet as he was hard. He lost track of how long they were making out, he just couldn't get enough of the way she kissed him. She moved to his neck and collarbone, then whispered "You taste like chlorine."

"Then get me clean," he said back to her. She waded past him, out of the Jacuzzi, and threw him a towel.

"Okay then, come on. Let's go."

He followed her inside, into the bathroom, where she turned the water in the shower on. She turned to him, and shook her hair loose from her ponytail. He walked over to her, running his hands down her waist as her skin quivered from the contact. He loved that, loved the way her body reacted to his touch. She ran her fingers over his abs, tracing the lines of his body, grabbing the waist of the board shorts and pulling him to her. She undid the laces, and yanked them off of him. He stepped out of them, completely naked, and she pressed his erection up against her naked stomach, looking up at him. She shivered under his gaze, and he wondered if she could sense the heat and lust pouring out of them as he looked at her.

He kissed her again and undid her bikini top, releasing her breasts. He slid his hands up to them, feeling them, touching her nipples, rubbing his fingers around them. She moaned into his mouth. He slid back down to her bikini bottoms, ready to get her finally naked in front of his eyes, but she stopped him.

"No, don't take those off yet," she whispered to him. He looked at her, confusion in his eyes. She looked back at him, and understanding dawned in him.Is she afraid of me taking advantage of her? Screwing her then forgetting about her?He then realized that he didn't want to just fuck her and leave her. He had had one night stands before, but this wasn't like that. She had him... really, really had him.

"Okay," he said quietly, nodding. She took him into the shower, hot water pouring over them, and grabbed the shower gel. She lathered him up, going over his arms, legs, thighs, chest, stomach, ass, cock. It felt so amazing when she touched him, he watched her, her hair wet, breasts free, water running over her. When she was done, he rinsed off and turned her around.

He grabbed the shampoo and massaged it into her hair, kissing her neck, his cock nestled against her ass, she turned around to rinse it out and he turned his attentions to her breasts, massaging those, leaning over to lick and suck on them as he had once before. She rubbed shampoo into his hair, then conditioner, then into her own. He pressed her up against the shower wall and grabbed the body wash that she had used on him. He rubbed it on her, stopping above her bikini bottoms. "Should I let you do that?" He asked with a smile. She smiled back, and pushed him away from her slightly.

He watched her trail her hand down her own body, collecting gel and suds with it, dipping below the low cut string bikini. He watched her touch herself, the outline of her hand visible as she rubbed and stroked and circled. She obviously was no stranger to masturbation as she titled her head back and exhaled with a trace of a moan. He was rock hard, and he stared, wanting to touch and taste and fuck her in everyway he could think of.

He didn't think she had come, but she grabbed the shower head and rinsed herself off, then stepped out of the shower with a smile, grabbing a towel. He followed her as she wrapped it around herself and went into her bedroom. It was big, and mostly white, red and pink. Photos decorated some of the walls, some of her with friends, with pets, and what looked like modeling pictures. There was some framed art up, and he noticed that the room wasn't perfectly neat. While not a mess, there were some clothes and shoes lying around, and what looked like a full-sized walk-in closet in disarray.

Vera walked over to her queen sized bed, unwrapped the towel, and looked at him. He dropped his own towel, naked once again, and grabbed her, kissing her fiercely, pushing her down on the red satin sheets. She shivered slightly from her wet hair, and turned so that her head was on the pillows. He got on top of her, pressing her still damp body into her bed, grinding into her. She pulled the fluffy white down comforter over them. Holden felt like he was in a cocoon. A warm, damp cocoon where all he felt and touched and saw and kissed was Vera.

His hands slid all over her, and she grasped his shoulders, digging her nails into him, grinding back. He slipped his right hand down to her lower abdomen, and slowly slid downward, watching her for signs of protest. She kept kissing him, biting his neck. His hands slid behind the wet fabric. He touched shaved skin, and kept going. Her hips instinctively rose up to meet his hand, as he finally grazed soft, interrupted flesh. Her clit barely touched his hand, probing out behind soft lips that he wanted in between his own. He came back up and went down again, caressing her, going farther until he felt warm, wet, liquid pooling onto his fingers.

He massaged in a circular motion as she gasped and moaned, her back arching and her breathing ragged. He kept touching her, and in between watching her body rise and fall he kissed her mouth, ears, neck, breasts. Apparently what his touch was doing to her was what he wanted it to, as her breathing got quicker, more intense. He watched her expression, her mouth open and a mask of ecstasy floating across her face.She's going to come.Her hips rose again and her back arched, breasts moving with the movement of her chest.

She dug her nails harder into his shoulders, and clutched at the nape of his neck, twisting his dark hair in her fingers. He felt her spasm underneath him as she pulled him down on her. Her breasts were now crushed against his chest, her hips quaked into his hand, and she said his name, losing the last syllable in a loud moan. Holden practically groaned himself when he felt more liquid coat his fingers.

She lay there, gasping and catching her breath, as he stared at her. She looked up at him. "What?" She panted.

"Nothing," Holden replied, cocky grin on his face. "I just like making you do that."

"What, get out of breath?"

'No," he leaned over her, and brushed a strand of hair off her face. "Orgasm," he said softly. He didn't wait for her to reply, but kissed her again. She reached down to his lower stomach and traced the 'V' shape that ended where his black pubic hair began. She ran her fingers through it, and then down his cock. She grasped him, feeling him. She kept kissing him, their tongues massaging and sliding against each other's. He had a drop of pre-cum at his tip, and she rubbed her finger against it, and circled around the sensitive skin at his head. He groaned into her; he was long overdue for some sexual attention from someone other than himself.

She climbed on top of him, crawling downwards. She sucked on his collarbone, moving down to his chest. She lightly kissed then licked one of his nipples. She kept moving down, and ran her tongue along each of the lines that made the angle at the apex of his thighs. She licked up the thin line of dark hair that ran up and stopped at his bellybutton. Vera then breathed lightly on his cock, then brushed her lips against the tip. She slid his head into her mouth, flicking it lightly with her tongue. Holden moaned.

She slid the rest of him in, all the way up to the hilt, then withdrew... she did it again, swirling her tongue around him as she did so. She continued this, reaching her hand up to massage his balls. She would draw him out of her mouth to brush her lips and tongue around him, then suck him back in. This caused him to moan in the intense ecstasy of having his cock sucked by this nymph who was giving him what was probably one of the best blowjobs of his life. Then, she did something that put her at the top of the list. She drew him into her mouth, sucking and swirling, and while he was still in her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and licked the sensitive skin on his balls. He felt his own orgasm building, and tried to warn her.

"Vera, ahh, I'm going to... mmh... come..." He growled, reaching his hands down to pull her away. He didn't want to just ejaculate a cupful of semen into her mouth without her knowing. But she kept going, grabbing onto his hips and pulling him farther in, going up and down on him faster. He entwined his fingers in her hair, going with her rhythm. He felt himself tense and warm cum coursed out of him and into Vera's mouth. He kept cumming, and felt his body release harder than it had in a long time. When he finished, his body went limp, and he looked down at Vera, who was pulling off of his dick with a smile. She looked at him, satisfaction and lust in her eyes, and smiled, licking her lips lightly. She had swallowed him, almost every stream of Holden's cum that he had pumped into her mouth. He gave a groan of disbelief at his own lust for this girl.

"Come here." He said, and pulled her into him. He kissed her on the lips, then, seemingly to her surprise, as well as his own, he drew her tongue into his mouth. He could taste himself on her, the taste of his cum, salty and almost like flat Mountain Dew. To his own shock, it didn't bother or disgust him; it was actually a turn on. He released her, and with his arm around her, pulled her beside him, her head resting against his shoulder. He kissed her on the forehead, and was surprised at how tender he felt towards her. Everything was... different with her.

He lay with her like that for a few minutes, then pulled down the sheet that was partially on her, exposing her chest and stomach. He touched her breasts, going from one to the other. He started making out with her again, softly at first, then more passionately. He ran his fingers down to the ties on her bikini bottoms, then stopped kissing to look at her. "Can I?" He asked. He wanted her so badly, he was hard again, and he wanted to show her, to make her come again, to get revenge in the best way.

She nodded, trusting him. He undid each side, and pushed them away. She was naked now, and he gently rolled her so she was completely on her back. The red sheet still covered her, and he rose above her. Holden began to pull the sheet off of her when his phone rang.

Chapter 16

"Shit," he cursed. It was Phoebe's ring. He let it go to voicemail, waiting for it to stop ringing before he continued with Vera. It did, and he kissed her, then went back to drawing the sheet off of her body. He wanted to see her completely naked, couldn't stand not seeing. His phone rang again. "FUCK." It was Phoebe again, and she never called him twice in a row unless it was an emergency.

"I have to get that, I'm sorry... It's my little sister." He got up, naked, and grabbed his phone, which was outside of Vera's bedroom doors. He picked it up and answered.

"Yeah?" It was Phoebe, but she was crying hard into the phone.

"Phoebe, calm down, what going on?"

She kept sobbing, but managed to get some words out. "Holden, it's Allison!" She cried.

"Wait, who is Allison?" He asked hurriedly, worried.

"My- my roommate! I need you to come to my dorm as fast as you can. Please Holden! Just get here fast," she sobbed, sounding frantic.

"Okay, I will be there as fast as I can. Just stay there, Okay? I'll be right there," Holden almost shouted, and hung up, his mind working frantically. He looked over at Vera, who had wrapped herself in a sheet.Shit. His car was at his place, which was at least a ten minute drive away, and Mercer was easier to get to from Vera's house.

"How fast do you think you could get me to Mercer College?" He asked her.

"Twenty-five minutes?" She guessed, he could tell that she was concerned now; she could see he was worried.

"Okay. Is that okay? Can we leave right now?" He was already reaching for his clothes.

"Yeah," she said, and disappeared from view. Holden heard drawers opening and closing, and Vera emerged, she had thrown on jeans and a shirt. She grabbed her keys, and they quickly went out the front door. They hopped in her car, and Vera sped out her driveway. She drove her SUV like it was a sports car. Stopping and accelerating quickly, tight corners and lane changes. As worried as Holden was, he was still impressed.

"My last car was a mustang GT," she said, when she noticed him watching her drive. "This thing really doesn't drive that much differently. It's just harder to park. I think it's actually faster though."

Holden grinned. "It's a hell of a lot smoother than my Jeep, that's for sure," he said, then fell silent again. He was worried about Phoebe. She sounded scared shitless, yet she hadn't called the cops or an ambulance, she called him.What could be wrong with her roommate?

"You want to talk about it?" Vera asked him.

Holden sighed. "My sister Phoebe, she's nineteen, a freshman at Mercer. She lives in the dorms with this roommate she's pretty tight with, and she was freaking out on the phone, something about her roommate. She just wanted me to get there as fast as I could."

Vera looked over at him, then back at the road. Holden looked at the speedometer, she was speeding, going almost 90 in a 65. Holden hoped they weren't going to run into a cop, and he kept scanning the road for vehicles parked on the side of the freeway with their lights on. Luckily, it wasn't a weekend, and they seemed to be okay. Holden gave her directions to the dorms, and they pulled up in front of them twenty-three minutes after they had left Vera's place. He rushed to Phoebe's dorm, Vera following him. He knocked on the door, and Phoebe opened it, her eyes red and tearing.

"Oh thank god," she said, and pointed to the bed on the right side of the room. "I don't know what's wrong!" Holden rushed in, and knelt on the floor next to a very sick looking girl with shoulder length brown hair. She was shaking and looked like she had thrown up at least two or three times on the floor next to her. Vera walked into the room, closing the door behind her. Phoebe looked up at her. "Who the fuck is that?" She asked Holden, still slightly hysterical.

"Phoebe, shut up," he said, annoyed, as he checked the roommate's temperature and pulse.

"I'm Vera Madison." Vera answered by way of explanation. Phoebe's eyes narrowed and she opened her mouth to say something when Holden interjected.

"Phoebe! What did she take? Where was she?"

"I don't know! Some party. She came home all out of it and then she started tripping out, like she was having seizures!" Phoebe started sobbing hysterically again.

"Christ, why didn't you call 911?!"

"She was awake enough to tell me not to! She's here on scholarship, if anyone finds out that this happened she'll get kicked out of school! I didn't know what to do so I called you... I figured with all your emergency medical training stuff in the military..." she said with a whine.

"Yeah, well I'm not a doctor! And I don't exactly have an EMT kit with me right now..." he said, angry and worried about the shaking girl in front of him.

"Allison," he said, holding her neck and head steady. "Allison, what did you take?" Her head rolled back and she murmured.

"She was at Jack's party. Her ex-boyfriend's." Phoebe said, crying.

"Wait, Jack Halpern?" Vera asked, looking at Phoebe.

"Yeah," Phoebe answered resentfully, glaring at Vera, who ignored it.

"It's probably weed laced with oxy cotton then, maybe some coke or meth, he and his friends are pretty into that shit," Vera said to Holden, kneeling down as well next to the girl.

"She's probably having a bad reaction." Holden shook his head. "Allison. ALLISON. How much did you have?" The girl shuddered forward, gagging and coughing.

"A part of a join...." She hacked, slurring. "An some shots."

"HOW MANY?" He demanded, loudly and clearly, trying to get her to look at him. She held up five fingers, then another one.

Vera spoke. "Do you think she might just have alcohol poisoning? Maybe the drugs just made her feel it worse... I don't think half a joint would have been enough to do this to her, they don't make their shit that strong, they don't like wasting it."

Holden looked Allison over again, and tried to get her to sit up straight, she managed, though barely. "I think that's probably it. Phoebe, get her some water. Not too much though, just a glass. Let's just get her to drink a little bit and clean her up and wait with her. She's answering well enough that I don't think she needs to have her stomach pumped or drink charcoal, six shots wouldn't put her blood alcohol level high enough."

Phoebe grabbed water and a towel, and handed them to Holden, who got Allison to drink some. Phoebe went and sat on her bed, still sniffling. Vera got up and went to sit with her.

"She'll be okay," she said to Phoebe.

"The hell would you know?" Phoebe said moodily, and sniffed.

"Phoebe!" Holden snapped. "Vera drove me over here; she sped just so we could get here as fast as we did. BE NICE," Holden ordered, pissed. He loved Phoebe, but she could be an over-dramatic brat.

1...345678