Unexpected Train Ride

Story Info
Two strangers benefit from bumping into each other.
1.2k words
3.96
19.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rushing down the sidewalk the first time we 'met'. I was late, running to catch the train, when I bumped into him. I looked up with an apologetic smile before disappearing into the crowd. I caught the train and took a seat, letting out a sigh of relief. Now that I could relax, my mind began to wander. The first thing I thought of was the man I bumped into. I kept picturing his dark eyes. Why was I thinking about this man, a complete stranger? I had barely seen him, hadn't even spoken with him. Another two inches to my left and I wouldn't have noticed him at all. But I had, and now I couldn't stop picturing his fair skin, his crooked smile, or his gorgeous eyes. Then I wondered if I would see him again. Would he be at the train station the next day? It wasn't until someone sat down beside me that I finally stopped this absurd train of thought. I sat quietly, reading over papers to keep my mind busy. I got off the train and walked two blocks to my office, concentrating on my work schedule.

The work day passed without any excitement. But again, the train gave me time to wonder about the mystery man I encountered earlier in the day. And again, I imagined his dark eyes and what it would be like to stare into them, and what they would look like full of lust. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. My cell phone rang and pulled me back into reality. I answered without glancing at the ID. After a few brief words, I hung up, muttering to myself about firing my assistant first thing in the morning. Suddenly, I heard a quiet chuckle from beside me. I looked over to see the man I'd been thinking about several times throughout the day. Was I imagining him sitting beside me? How could I have not noticed him sit down? My mind was suddenly full of loads of questions and thoughts, thoughts that made my face blush red. I smiled shyly at the man sitting only inches away from me.

"I'm sorry about my language. I didn't notice you sitting there," I said quietly, ashamed that anyone heard me talking like that. "I'm not really going to fire her. And I do like my job, contrary to what you may think."

"You have no reason to apologize. I shouldn't have been eavesdropping, so maybe I should be the one to apologize," he responded, with a heart-melting smile and a slight redness burning into his cheeks.

"I know how hard it is to ignore someone sitting so close, and besides, I know how loud my voice can be when I'm angry."

Again my eyes took in his face, this time I was in no hurry to stop. His eyes were not as dark as I had thought earlier. In fact they were much softer now, but still drew you into them. They were a golden brown, and full of emotion. I felt my face blush as I held his gaze, wondering once more what his eyes would look like when full of lust and passion. Without warning, I stood up and smiled seductively at the man I knew I had to have. I let my tongue drag across my top lip as I looked into his eyes, then turned and headed to the bathroom, looking over my shoulder giving him a nod.

I stood in the stall, facing the door, waiting to see if this man was as genuine and caring as he looked. My heart raced as I waited, wondering if I had made a mistake in being so bold. But within a minute I heard the handle being pulled and the door opened. With a grin I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. With one arm around his neck, I used the other hand to lock the door. My lips covered his, our kiss grew more intense as his arms slid around my back. His hands were pulling my body into his, his hands rested on the small of my back. As we kissed, I slid my skirt up before taking his hand and guiding it down to my bare ass. Our kiss grew more passionate as we devoured each other. His hands groped my ass as I grinded my hips against the growing bulge in his pants. My hands worked the button and zipper of his pants and pushed them to the floor, then slid his boxers down to his ankles as well. I broke the kiss, nibbled on his lip and dragged my lips along his jaw up to his ear.

"I need you inside me, now," I moaned into his ear, as I slid my hand down his chest and stomach, wrapping my fist around his hard cock. I let my hand slide up and down his shaft, and pumped his cock a few times before guiding his cock to my waiting pussy. I positioned his cock at my warm, wet hole and wrapped one leg around him. He wasted no time and began thrust inside me hard, making me whimper. My hips were grinding against his as he thrust in and out of my tight pussy. I was biting my lip hard to muffle the sound of my moans. His lips were on my skin as I exposed my neck for him. I felt his teeth grazing my skin as I wrapped my hands around his back, my nails clawing at his shoulders, leaving light red marks. One of his hands moved up my back, through my hair, taking a large chunk of my hair in his hand, he pulled my head back as he continued to nibble my neck. I closed my eyes and bit down hard as my 'mystery' man fucked me hard and fast. My moans became whimpers as he pulled my hair harder and pushed me against the wall. My pussy began contracting around his hard cock as I began cumming. He let out a grunt as he felt my pussy squeezing his cock.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy," he said with authority.

All I could do was whimper and attempt to nod, as I orgasmed. My body shuddered as I gripped his shoulders for support. His cock was still moving in and out of my pussy fast. I could hear his cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy with each thrust. He groaned again before looking into my eyes. I saw the look I had wanted to see since I bumped into him that morning. His eyes were full of lust as he groaned once more and I felt his cum shooting inside my pussy. He held his cock deep inside me, still gripping my hair as his orgasm washed over him. He used his grip on my hair to pull my face close to him, kissing my lips hard. He pulled his lips away from mine as his cock slipped out of my pussy. I smiled at him and slipped something from jacket pocket and into his hand. He looked down at what I had given him then smiled at me.

"It's a souvenir. Use them well," I whispered into his ear then pulled my skirt down, tucked my hair neatly behind my ears and walked back to my seat, feeling our cum dripping down my thighs now that my panties belonged to someone else.