Unexpected Vacation

Story Info
Trisha and friends get kidnapped, but does she like it?
6.8k words
4.49
105.8k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves lapped at the shore, pummeling the sand with their comforting rhythm as three beautiful bikini-clad women walked along the beach, admiring the nearly vanished sun.

"I'm so glad you convinced me to come out for this," said the redhead, glancing at the brunette on her left. A Latina with lustrous waves of ebony hair on her right nodded her agreement too.

Cierra shrugged, smoothing her wet brown hair as she tied it into a ponytail. "I knew you would both love this. We all needed a little girlfriends-only time anyway, am I right?"

Trisha laughed, her long red hair swaying with her self-assured walk, all pale legs and ample breasts barely contained by a turquoise bikini bra. She glanced over at the bar perched near the seaside, the words 'Pirate's Cove' burning in bright neon red in the dying light above the door that led out onto the establishment's back porch.

"I can't deny that...and I have been going a little stir-crazy with Will on his month-long business gig overseas," Trisha admitted. She glanced at her two best friends in the world. All three were new college graduates and all three were, so far - knock on wood - living out their dreams. It was hard, though, living and working so far apart in different states. Trisha was thankful that Cierra had used this trip as a good excuse to get them all together. It had been over a year since the three girls had seen each other and had some quality time, just the three of them.

Jalena, taller and perhaps the most exotic looking of the three, gave a not so ladylike snort.

"You may be going stir-crazy where you are, but I've been enjoying myself just fine in San Diego. You wouldn't believe how pliable the men there can be," she finished with a wink, her bronzed skin and dark hair giving her a forbidding allure. She thrust her lips out with a mock pout, displaying for her two friends just how easy she could use an adorable expression to get her way.

"Speaking of which," Trisha countered, and gestured towards the back porch of the Pirate's Cove bar where three men had just emerged. All of them sported smart suits, handsome faces, and, from what little Trisha could judge, some impressive muscles hidden underneath all that tight clothing. "Shall we introduce ourselves?"

Cierra gave Trisha a pretend look of shock. "You are more than just naughty, girl. You're downright nasty. What about Will?"

The redhead laughed off the remark about her hard-working boyfriend currently overseas. "What about him? He told me to 'have fun' with my girls, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Little did all three women know, their 'fun' hadn't even begun...

*****

This couldn't be real! That was all Trisha could think as she pulled at her restraints, wondering where the hell she was.

She was in a shadow-infested room with bare bulbs providing harsh illumination from above. Cinderblock walls and cement floors created a dungeon-like effect, and it certainly added to it when the naked redhead realized that her wrists were chained behind her head to a tall metal post. Someone had set her ankles in shackles connected to large, rusted-out iron rings entrenched in the cement. She wasn't going anywhere, Trisha knew that much.

The moment her groggy consciousness had reached awareness, Trisha thought 'What did they drug me with?' She remembered being with her friends in Myrtle Beach. Some sexy hunks had started flirting with them, bought them a few drinks, and then everything seemed to blur after that as the evening lingered on.

'Oh god! Is that Jalena?' Trisha looked over, all too aware of the ragged mattress which someone had tossed on the floor not far from her. Two ski mask wearing men, both muscular with abs and pectorals to die for, were pushing a struggling woman forward into the room. She was naked, her large breasts reflecting the harsh lighting of the room. Her raven-black hair swung like a beautiful tapestry against her back. 'Oh my god. It IS her,' Trisha thought.

The taller masked man leered at Trisha briefly, introducing himself.

"Good morning, bitch. Welcome to hell. I'm Razor and this is my friend Killer. But you can call us by the more appropriate term of 'Master.' We're here to train you and your friends...and there's nothing like jumping right in!" He said it with a sadistic glee that made Trisha shudder and gave her heightened awareness to her own nakedness and vulnerability.

"Let me go!" Jalena shouted. The Latina struggled, but her wrists were cuffed in front of her, and there wasn't much she could do, especially with two muscle-ripped guys manhandling her. Razor attached Jalena's cuffed hands to a chain above her head, and then the big-breasted captive stilled as Killer put a knife to her throat.

"Don't move, bitch."

Jalena moaned as Razor immediately knelt between her legs, spreading her thighs open and tongue-diving her exposed snatch. The poor girl's eyes grew wide as saucers as Razor began feasting on her pussy, his tongue lapping and sucking in all the right ways. The brutal man seemed to enjoy every responsive twinge he got from the girl's body, his tongue making lazy, tantalizing strokes around her labia, only to dive deeper into the folds of her cunt and plunge in firm, little thrusts. Jalena's moans were ripped unwillingly from her throat as Razor's cunt-licking steadied to a dependable rhythm. Trisha watched in horror as the one named Killer slowly drew the knife away from Jalena and came over to HER.

'Oh no...please not this. Let him go back to Jalena.' It felt terrible, wishing that both brutal men would torment her good friend instead of her, but that's exactly how Trisha felt. The redhead gasped as Killer knelt and cupped her full, supple cones, squeezing lightly.

"Mmm. What have we here, slut? A nice pair of titties. I'm going to have so much fun with these." So saying, the stocky but muscular freak walked over to a chest, opened it, and drew out a long, many-tongued whip with at least five different lashes, each tipped with some kind of jagged bead. He came over to Trisha and suddenly - THWACK - the many-tailed whip smacked across her sensitive breasts. Trisha cried out, her naked body straining forward, her hands clenching into fists as the pain washed through her.

"Are you going to be a good little cunt and suck my cock or am I going to need to break you? Hm?" Killer asked.

Trisha looked at the man's elongated cock. It was HUGE - at least 10 inches, and not even fully aroused yet. She shuddered at the thought of that thing down her throat, or anywhere in her body for that matter. She shook her head no. "Get away from me, you sick bastard!"

But in answer she only got more pain - several more hard whippings across her vulnerable breasts. Her cries shook the room until finally, her voice ragged, she was given a short reprieve.

The redhead opened her eyes again, focusing on what Killer was doing next - retrieving some other awful toy from his chest of sexual devices. Sure enough, Killer drew out a long, pink vibrator covered with tiny rubber spikes. He poured strawberry-scented lube over the tip before Trisha's very eyes and then proceeded to lean between her legs.

"What are you doing? Stop!!" Trisha screamed. Her plea was useless though, and the muscular captor roughly shoved the vibrator between her exposed pussy lips, tearing a long, pronounced groan from her throat.

"UUHHHH...PLEASE, take it out! It's too big!" she sobbed. But instead he switched the vibrator to 'On' and then gently began stroking her clit. Meanwhile he leaned forward, his mouth suckling on each of her nipples in turn.

His tongue laved each of her breasts as he whispered, "Come for me, little whore. I want to see you come on that vibrating cock. Maybe if I give you a little pleasure, you'll be more open to sucking my nasty prick, yes?" Trisha tried to shake her head with a vehement NO, but the arousal coiling through her poor body was unmistakable. The heat surged between her legs as Killer pumped the vibrator up and down, plunging it between her damp heat. His free hand teasingly stroked her joy button, then did little circles of caresses that had her pussy wet and dripping.

'Oh god. How is he doing this to me? This is so wrong,' Trisha thought, her pale body trembling as the arousal in her pussy ramped up even higher. Her breasts ached each time his mouth found one of her nipples, sucking them long and hard into firm little buds. She soon realized that her groans had morphed into moans. Trisha looked aside, aghast at her friend Jalena's changing ordeal.

The raven-haired captive was now moaning right along with her friend, with Razor's tongue eating out a now sopping-wet pussy. Jalena was thrusting her crotch forward onto her captor's tongue, her breasts thrust outward, displaying hardened nipples for all to see.

"I think your friend likes my cunt-sucking skills," Razor murmured between licks, and sure enough, like an abrupt flood the girl convulsed in his face, her cream spewing onto his tongue and lips. The muscular masked man with the serpent tattoo down his back groaned appreciatively, lapping at his slavegirl's cunt juice until he'd swallowed every bit he could. Streams of the strong-smelling nectar dribbled down his chin as he got up, his cock long and hard for her.

"OK, bitch. Now it's time for you to return the favor," he growled at Jalena. Trisha cried out for them to stop, but she might as well have been wishing on stars in a sky that didn't exist. Jalena gasped, her eyes glued to that long, straining penis as Razor pushed her thighs wide and lifted her, preparing to plunge his manhood between her cunt lips.

"You ready, bitch? You think I can fit all 11 inches in that tight cunt of yours?" Jalena shook her head 'No!' but the masked assailant didn't seem to care. He pushed his cock forward with one brutal thrust, impaling her cunt as her hips automatically wrapped around his muscular ass. Jalena's groans filled the room like a steady drumbeat, her grunts matching each pulverizing fuck as she bounced up and down her captor's cock.

"UHHH...You ARE tight, little cunt. Very tight. Mmm. We are going to keep you here and fuck your little brains out, oh yeah!" Razor growled, his hands threading through Jalena's hair as he moved his mouth forward for a bruising kiss. Jalena's grunts were stifled by Razor's tongue as he plundered her mouth and rubbed his chest against her jiggling tits.

Meanwhile Trisha was reaching a climax of her own, the pink vibrator vanishing rapidly into her moist pussy again and again and again. She looked down, appalled at the dripping-sweet fluid seeping between her legs.

"That's it," Killer practically purred. "Come for Daddy. Let me see you gush on Daddy's toy! Then I'll fuck you in the ass as a reward." That last statement sent Trisha reeling. The very thought of that sounded so revolting. So brutal. She had had many boyfriends, but none had been anything but vanilla-sex kind of guys. The only boyfriend who had ever even suggested the idea of anal sex Trisha had dropped like a bad habit.

Now she was captive who knew where, about to experience degrading things that even her imagination would never have thought possible. The naked redhead moaned, biting her lip as the orgasm continued building inside her. Her pussy was on fire now. Her insides were melting, it seemed, replaced by all-encompassing arousal. Her breasts ached with need, topped with those hardened nipples that Killer continued to gently suck and nip at with such devastating effect.

"Please...please let us go," Trisha whimpered. But instead she found herself going into spasms, her pussy clenching and unclenching around the rubbery pink cock as Killer's fingers rubbed their magic against her clitoris.

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Trisha moaned, her body betraying her. She gushed on the vibrator, soaking it with her juices. Killer slowly pulled the cock out of her pussy, sliding his tongue up and down the length of it to sample her taste.

"Mmm, good little bitch. You taste GOOD. I could get used to licking your cream as a nice dessert snack. Now...where were we? Oh yes, I was about to fuck you in the ass."

"No! Please! I'll do anything, just not that!" Trisha begged. The sudden plea seemed to give her sadistic captor a brilliant idea. He slowly nodded.

"Anything, little cunt? Very well. I'm going to take you at your word on that." He undid Trisha's restraints but quickly re-cuffed her wrists in front of her. Then he thrust the beautiful, buxom redhead on her knees behind Jalena. Trisha looked up in horror, aghast at the sight of her friend's ass cheeks bounding up and down as her pussy sheathed her rapist's cock.

Jalena was moaning now, and the sound was not entirely devoid of pleasure. The muscular captor named Razor was still fucking her with zeal, his cock impaling her tight pussy in a constant, punishing rhythm. The girl's channel hugged his cock like a velvet haven, squeezing his shaft so deliciously that Razor knew it would not be long before she milked his balls dry.

"AAAhhh, yes. Tighten those cunt muscles around my cock, bitch. I'm going to spew you FULL! Uh...uh...uh..!"

Jalena managed to whimper between his passionate kisses. "Please, Sir! Your cock feels so good, but please don't come inside me. I'm...I'm not on the pill."

"Shut up, whore. Do you think I care?" Razor hissed. He smacked her ass cheek hard with the palm of his hand, making her squirm more on his penis, which just brought more delicious sensations to his cock.

Meanwhile Killer thrust Trisha's head forward into Jalena's buttocks.

"What-what do you want me to do?" Trisha gasped. Killer smacked his many-tailed whip across Trisha's pristine buttocks, making her jump and moan.

"Get your tongue in there, bitch. I want you alternately licking out your friend's anus and sucking my buddy's balls. Get to work!"

Trisha was appalled at the request, but the thought of that whip smacking against her smooth skin even one more time compelled her obedience. She just wanted a break from his cruel whip and the pain. The big-breasted redhead knelt forward, her tongue gently flicking into Jalena's anus.

Luckily her friend had showered or bathed recently. The only smell coming from her friend's cute ass was a soapy, cucumber-like scent. As Trisha flicked her tongue inside the tight opening she felt her friend's body squirm. Whether her friend was sensing her tongue or just squirming from the thorough fucking Razor was giving her, Trisha couldn't be sure.

With a sudden yelp Trisha felt the whip smack across her back. "I said GET TO WORK. I want to see some frenzied licking. None of this slow, soft-porn shit. I want an eager, ass-licking and ball-sucking whore. Either you obey or I get my cock lubed up to go into your precious ass. Which is it going to be?" Killer shouted. At those threatening words Trisha went into overdrive.

The gorgeous redhead licked feverishly at Jalena's anus. When her big-breasted Latina friend moaned and wiggled her ass, Trisha knew that her tongue was truly having an effect. She kept up the pace, her tongue darting furiously into the tight opening until her friend actually seemed to come from the double penetration stimulation. Trisha felt Jalena's orgasm as the girl flailed, her moans stifled with Razor's lips still bruising her cute mouth.

"Damn, this one is so responsive. I'm going to love making her our sex slave," Razor growled, his cock driving up into her with ease now, coated amply with her pussy juice and his own pre-cum. Razor reached down and around, clasping the back of Trisha's head.

"Suck my balls, cute cunt. If you do a good enough job, when I come I might let you drink my seed!" Trisha gasped as she found a pair of sweaty balls suddenly rubbing against her lips. She willingly opened her mouth, her tongue fondling the man's testicles as Killer too urged her on.

"That's it, redhead slut. Massage my friend's balls with your cute mouth." Trisha took the folds of skin between her lips, gently massaging them with her tongue before licking up and down the testicles as they shook and swayed with the force of Razor's constant fucks. Suddenly Trisha felt something prodding at her pussy, and she stiffened as Killer gently pushed his cock-head into her lovemaking hole.

"Oh!" Trisha cried, her body trying to accommodate the tremendous length and thick girth of Killer's penis. He slowly started a rhythm. His hands helpfully spreading her ass cheeks as he watched himself disappear inside her welcoming slit.

"This is your reward, bitch. I'll fuck your pussy for now," he grunted, his cock seesawing back and forth as he filled her. Trisha managed an agonized groan as he stretched her out, making her pussy take in all of his 11-inch penis. Trisha's groans deepened as she forced herself to keep sucking on Razor's testicles...

"Uhhh. We've got a fine little redhead sandwich going here, don't we brother?" Razor sighed with delight. Killer gave him a thumbs up.

"Fuck yeah, my brother. Her pussy's nice and tight too. We should swap pussies and compare notes - see which is TIGHTER," Killer taunted.

Razor's response was cut off by the orgasm that seemed to overwhelm him from nowhere. Suddenly the tall, ski-mask wearing captor slammed his cock deep up into Jalena's twat, erupting a geyser of seed as he nipped at her neck.

"No! Don't! AaahhH!" Jalena cried out, feeling his sticky jism fill up her insides and realizing that she might get pregnant. Her body hung in shame and defeat as Razor pulled out his softening prick and pointed to Trisha.

"Now get your tongue in there and lick up all my cum as it seeps from you friend's fuck-hole!

Trisha found herself obeying as Killer gripped the nape of her neck and thrust her face under Jalena's pussy. She turned her head upward, tasting salty, tangy globs of oozing cum as her tongue began to lick at the folds of her friend's despoiled sex. 'I can't believe I'm doing this!' Trisha thought. She couldn't believe how strong and salty the cum tasted in her mouth as she lapped greedily at Jalena's pussy. Traces of Jalena's cream also colored her palate, somewhat mitigating the more overpowering male flavor. There had to be a way out of this nightmare.

"Okay, sluts. Look, we've brought you a few more friends," Razor said, motioning to two new men who had just entered the room with a struggling and very naked brunette.

"Cierra!" Jalena and Trisha cried out almost in unison. Cierra was the other girlfriend who had been with them at Myrtle Beach.

'Oh no! Oh god!' Trisha panicked. She had hoped that Cierra had somehow been okay, that maybe she'd notified the authorities about them being kidnapped. When she hadn't seen Cierra, it had been heartening and made her hold out hope. Now it came crashing down.

"Gary, Shane, welcome to the party guys!" Razor said brightly. He cupped Jalena's chin and brought her hanging head up to meet his gaze.

"Did you enjoy our little fuck, slave girl? We need to come up with a good slave name for you," he said with a laugh.

Jalena could only groan. "Please...let me go! You've fucked me and had your way with me. I'll tell no one, I swear, if you'll just let me go!" she pleaded.

But Razor laughed and pointed to Shane. "You want to have a go with this one? Her pussy's nice and lubed up with my first load of jism. She could use another, though."

The muscular Shane, who was pale-skinned with shaggy dark hair and deep, midnight eyes, turned his lips upward in a smile that was both cheery and cruel.

"Sure, why not?" He stepped forward, positioning his cock as Jalena's eyes opened, accompanied by a plaintive moan.

"No, sir. Please, I'm sore!" she protested. But soon Jalena's legs were wrapped around the hips of her second rapist, his cock spearing upwards into her core. Shane's hands stroked her back as he fucked her hard, her cute ass cheeks bouncing up and down as her young pussy felt the fullness of its second cock of the night.

12