Unexpected Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
A fiery sex slave and her friends decide to escape.
6.9k words
4.48
47.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful redhead, her breasts large and supple, moaned as Master Razor finished his passionate kiss. Trisha sat on his cock, but her ankles were loosely tied to ringlets in the floor and her hands were chained to support bars on either side of the stool. The slender, pale skinned captive could only groan as Razor suddenly grabbed her by the nape of the neck and thrust her head forward into the table, plunging his cock into her from behind with brutal thrusts.

"Ahh. Please Master. You don't have to do this. I'll fuck you..." Trisha protested. Her wrists and ankles felt a harsh chafing as the ankle ropes and wrist chains strained tautly to their limits. But her Master just growled at her.

"Shut up and take this cock up your worthless snatch, little whore. Look at the live video and watch what's happening to your friends." As Razor pressed her face sideways into the coldness of the stainless steel table, Trisha had no choice but to look at the 50 inch monitor which showed all the action in the other dungeon chamber.

A gorgeous Latina, her sun-kissed skin the exact opposite of Trisha's creamy lightness, was hanging chained by her wrists, her pussy horribly impaled on another captor by the name of Shane. Shane was a tall, muscular sort with a shaved head and merciless eyes the color of smoke. They bored into the Latina's frightened face as he fucked her, the girl's hardened nipples rubbing against his chest with each pulverizing thrust.

Unfortunately there was audio too, and Trisha watched and listened as Master Shane shouted at her friend, Jalena.

"Come on, bitch. Come hard on your Master's cock! You've only had one bellyful of jism spewed up that tight cunt. I'm getting ready to give you the refill of a lifetime." Jalena shook her head in protest, but her arousal was more than obvious. Her tormentor captured each nipple of her aching breasts between his lips, nipping at them as he cupped her ass cheeks, and then fondled and mauled her in a dozen different places. Her unwilling moans intensified as Shane pulled his cock part-way out of her, fondling her clit with his forefinger for a few tantalizing seconds before plunging himself once again into her warmth.

'Poor Jalena. These men are monsters,' Trisha thought. She swiveled her gaze to look at the other suspended monitor. Her friend Cierra's treatment was no better. In fact, it was worse. Master Gary had her spread-eagled to the table still. He was fucking her hard now, but he had added nipple clamps to her sensitive breasts. His large hands held her by the shoulders as he moved powerfully through her prone body, the smack of each thrust echoing loudly in the room.

"Please, take them off!" Cierra wailed. The light-skinned brunette begged and begged, but her captor did nothing but fuck her with animalistic zeal until at last, with a roar that would've made a lion envious, he came in a flood of lust. Cierra's pitiful groan was soon joined by Jalena. Master Shane's ministrations had reached a critical point, and he bit down hard on one of her nipples - though not hard enough to draw blood - as his cock went rigid inside her, spilling its geyser of seed.

Trisha watched with agony as her two best friends had their pussies raped hard, despoiled with her as the unwilling witness. She'd never felt so degraded...so helpless. And yet, part of her refused to give up despite the hellish place she'd been dragged to. The redhead realized that her mouth was half open in a wordless moan, her body responding, especially down there in her intimate core, to Master Razor's brutal penetrations.

Master Razor glanced over to the monitors, which showed both Shane and Gary removing their captives only temporarily from the restraints and hustling them out of the other dungeon chamber.

"It won't be long now, slave girl. Soon my fellow dominants will bring your friends here, and when they DO you can fulfill what you promised me."

Promised him? What was he talking about? Trisha wondered for a second. Her brain had been so distracted by the horror of watching her friends' ordeals, that she forgot her bargain with the devil. She'd agreed to lick out her friends' cunts if Razor would just spare her ass from being fucked. 'Oh god what have I agreed to?' she cringed inside.

Sure enough, soon the dungeon door - and there seemed to be only one entrance and exit to this room of concrete floors, plain white throw rugs, and cinderblock walls - burst open. Trisha managed to turn her head and look at her two friends even as Razor still had his hand on her neck, pressing her face into the shiny tabletop.

"Welcome to the party, little cunts!" Razor said with a laugh. Gary and Shane shoved the two girls to their knees, their wrists cuffed behind their backs. Then the two left as quickly as they'd come, but the other brutal captor, Killer, had returned from wherever he had been and seemed all too eager to pick up where they had left off.

"Well, well. Look at that - two abused pussies dripping nasty cum. There are few sights more beautiful, right ladies?" Killer was wiry and less obviously muscled than Razor. It was like comparing a snowboarder to a football player. Razor had the obvious strength, but Killer's grace and movements told of someone just as physically sure of himself. It meant that the questioning look passing between Cierra and Jalena - which probably was code for 'Can we both take him?' was quickly discarded as impossible. Two girls, however desperate, were not about to overpower a single man of his strength, especially with their wrists bound behind them.

Killer put one hand on each girl's head, looking down on them like a smiling benefactor. Trisha could not miss seeing the cum oozing from Jalena's and Cierra's pussies. Streams of the nasty gunk even clung to the insides of each girl's thighs.

"Look at these messy cunts. They need a good and thorough cleaning. Maybe I should take them to the shower," Killer mused.

"No...not yet!" Razor growled as his cock once again vanished into Trisha's tight, wet heat. Trisha's moans blossomed, her body convulsing on his cock as the orgasm took her by surprise. Her back arched, her nipples pebbling as lust raced through her loins. The world fell away. Her body felt nothing but blessed satisfaction, at least for a second. Then too soon it was gone, replaced by the protestations of her over-sensitive pussy as Razor continued to slam his cock forward like a battering ram into her softness.

"Okay bitch. Time to make good on your promise. We've got some cum-messy pussies for you to clean. Let's make that mouth useful for a change," he hissed. As he said it, he pulled out of Trisha just long enough to turn her face around. His cock sprayed its spooge all over Trisha's face. She had to close her eyes as it coated her eyelids, nose, and cheeks, further streams sliding down her jaw and chin.

'Uuhhhh...this man's sick,' Trisha thought. She'd hoped that he felt some fondness for her, even as brutal as he was. Now she couldn't be sure of even that much.

Trisha shook her head defiantly, surprised at her sudden courage. "Leave me alone you bastard! I won't do it! You can't make me!" Trisha's eyes opened right as Razor's hand came in for a resounding slap across her face. It sounded worse than it was. It was not strong enough to leave a mark, but it did leave a lasting sting.

"Really? I can't, can I? What do you think, brother? Shall we put her words to the test?" Razor asked his companion. Killer's small smile was beyond wicked.

"I think we SHALL." Killer strode over to a chest of 'toys' - if by toys one could mean sadistic tools of sexual torment - and he took out a device Trisha wasn't familiar with. Even as she looked at the electrodes, attached to clips, with wiring attaching them to some kind of battery, Trisha gasped. Razor had re-attached the giant vibrator to the chair, setting it firmly in place by wrapping duct tape around its base, which flared outward. Then he positioned the redhead over it before pushing down on the redhead's slim shoulders, satisfied when her body went rigid, completely filled by the artificial cock. He turned the setting up to high as she squirmed, bit her lip, and groaned.

"Fine, bitch. Don't want to be cooperative? We can MAKE you cooperative."

"No, stop this. You can't!" Trisha half sobbed, suddenly all too aware of the clips being attached to her nipples. Two sharp stabs of pain shot through her cones, radiating to her core. Then she realized that it wasn't just the pain of the clamps squeezing vicelike around her nipples. There were burning sensations rippling through her torso as Killer turned the dial up on his battery, sending shocks directly to her tits.

Trisha screamed as Razor thrust a cock-and-ball-gag into her throat. The rubberized shaft filled to the back of her throat. She had no choice but to drool and groan as he secured it to the back of her head before standing back to watch.

Razor turned to his colleague. "How long do you think she'll last?"

"Five minutes, give or take." Trisha couldn't believe this. These twisted bastards were shocking her and enjoying watching her squirm in pain! The redhead shouted at them through her gag, cursing them.

"FKK UU!! FKK UU!!" she screamed, trying to convert her pain into rage. But that only made Killer turn the dial up further. And then he did something even crueler. He took a third electrode, attaching it from the battery and then pressing the clip around the pearled nub of her clitoris.

Trisha's eye flared wide open - wider than she thought possible - as a burning throb jolted her very core, making her cunt muscles lose control.

"Aahh. Look at this little filly. She's gone and pissed herself," Razor said with a tone of disappointment. He nodded at Killer, who turned the electroshock device off just long enough for Razor to get a washcloth with soap. He proceeded to wipe down the stool where Trisha still sat on the vibrator, enjoying a very brief respite from the pain.

As he cleaned up her 'accident,' the brutal captor looked into her eyes - vivid blue eyes which were filled with equal parts hatred and pleading hope.

"Well, bitch? Are we going to see you lick some pussy now or does my friend need to up the shock to your cunt and tits?"

After a moment of hesitation Trisha shook her head in one last defiant 'NO!' Razor shrugged and nodded to his colleague. Killer turned up the juice again, the shocks slamming into her breasts and pussy with a vengeance. Trisha writhed and screamed on the stool, her nipples feeling like they would catch fire. Her pussy's uncontrollable spasms matched the shocks coursing through her poor body, until at last - she couldn't remember when - she mercifully blacked out.

*****

Trisha tried to open her eyes, but there was a blindfold around her head. Her body shivered as if someone had dumped cold water over her nakedness. Wait, someone had. She moved her head right and left, trying to sense if anyone was there. The silence was killing her. The not knowing was a torment she couldn't stand. The gag was still thrust in her mouth, tightly secured to her beautiful face. Where was Jalena? Cierra? Were her friends even in one piece still? Or had these sadistic freaks done even worse things to them?

All these thoughts and more whirled in Trisha's mind as she tried to cope with the nightmare. Then she heard a set of footsteps.

She heard moaning, then. The wet sounds of slurps and sucks.

Master Razor's laugh shook the room suddenly. "Ahh, it looks like our little fiery rebel has awakened. Do you hear that sound, redhead slut? That's the sound of your Latina friend licking out Slave Cierra's pussy. We thought we'd wake you so that you could enjoy the show."

Abruptly she felt the blindfold yanked down to her neck. Trisha's eyes went wide as she took in the sight: Jalena, her anus filled by Killer's cock, as she sat on her rapist's lap on the floor, bouncing up and down while Cierra stood in front of her. Cierra's well-shaved pussy was right in front of Jalena's agonized face, and the Latina had her mouth pressed into Cierra's slit, licking and slurping wildly.

Cierra's hands were still cuffed behind her back, and she just stood there, shame painting her face every hue of red. The brunette's heavy breathing was impossible to miss. Cierra's body sang with desire, her juices dripping onto Jalena's tongue. Razor stood just behind Cierra, a handgun pressed against the side of her face.

"Don't forget, we agreed to let your Latina friend out of her cuffs only if she was willing to lick your pussy. You better hope, for your sake, that she doesn't try anything or renege on our agreement."

"No...no Master, she won't," Cierra murmured. The look Trisha and Cierra briefly exchanged said it all. They wanted to help each other, but of course they couldn't...not now. Not until the time was right.

Trisha looked at the electrodes still attached to her body - her breasts, her cunt - and she couldn't help but shiver. Her throat was parched. She could barely speak, but she had to try.

"Please, Masters. I'll...I'll do whatever you want," was what Trisha wanted to say, but instead it came out as "PLSS MSSTRRS! LL...DDU...WHTR...UUH...WNT!" What she said came out in a garbled wheeze, and a barely audible one at that. It seemed they got the gist of it, though. Razor came over toward Trisha, and she watched very carefully when he set the gun down on a table against the far wall. He then came close to her, holding her chin and stroking Trisha's bottom lip with his thumb as he took the gag out, letting it dangle at her neck along with the blindfold.

"Have you learned your lesson, slave?"

"Yes, Master! This slave has," she whimpered. "Please, let me please you." What else was she going to say? "Please, may I have some water though first?"

Trisha looked submissively at the floor, waiting for a slap that never came. She heard footsteps, and then his quick return. He held a glass of water to her lips. Ice cubes clinked against the insides of the glass. The cool liquid was like a healing balm as it slid down her throat. 'This is too insane,' she thought. 'One moment this guy's a sadistic freak, the next moment he's being almost nice to me.' She didn't know what to think at this point, but she did know that it was impossible to blot out everything else going on in the room.

Razor glanced over at Killer, who was having the time of his life. Killer's hands cradled the underside of Jalena's hips, helpfully lifting and impaling. Her tight anal muscles were pressing around his cock each time he fucked her. His commands were anything but gentle.

"That's it, bitch. Squeeze like you're taking a crap. Squeeze those muscles around my prick." Jalena's moans rose an octave when Killer cupped the undersides of her breasts, squeezing them and providing extra buoyancy. He nodded at Shane, who came over with a sanitized needle and proceeded to pierce both of the sexy Latina's nipples. Jalena's moans turned into screams as blood streamed down her breasts. Jalena was whimpering, tears scalding her face while Shane inserted two golden hoops, one to dangle on each perfectly curved breast.

"Does my big-titted slave like her new jewelry?" Killer teased as Shane wiped away the last traces of blood with a sanitizing cloth and stepped back. Jalena could only moan, her breasts now throbbing with pain as her tongue laved between the folds of Cierra's cunt. Judging from Cierra's quickened breaths and the juices trickling...no, practically gushing into Jalena's mouth, her orgasm wouldn't be long in coming.

Seeing Jalena's predicament, for a second Trisha didn't know which was worse. But then the fresh memory of the shock to her poor tits and pussy reared in her mind, and she tried to hold back desperate tears.

"Thank you for the water, Master. Please, I'll do anything for you! Anything at all!" she begged, fully succumbing.

"Anything?" Razor asked. "Very well." Trisha let out a relieved breath when Razor took off the clip attached to her clitoris and then removed the nipple clips. Next he wiped her down with a towel, drying off the cold water they'd poured over her head to wake her up. Last though by no means least, Razor undid her manacles and freed her ankles.

'Is this my chance?' Trisha wondered. She glanced over at the gun, but her limbs wouldn't work properly. They'd been bound in the same position for too long. Her stiff legs screamed in protest and her arms felt like leaden weights. She gasped as Gary laid down beside his colleague, Killer. Master Gary was muscular, but he was also a little on the fat side and the least handsome of the bunch. Still, his cock was something to behold - taller and wider than all the others.

"You think you can handle a bigger cock?" Razor purred in her ear.

"Y-yes Master," Trisha replied, the fear written all over her face. It felt so good to have her hands and feet finally free. She would do anything to keep them that way. Anything to keep her options open, and wait for that opportunity...

"Okay then," Razor prodded, smacking her on the ass as she yelped. "Hop on and get grinding next to your girlfriend."

Reluctantly, gingerly, Trisha prepared to mount that enormous, bulbous-headed specimen of male lust. Gary's harsh, stubble-shadowed face seemed to bore into her, demanding total submission.

"What's the hold-up, cunt? Get your pussy busted, and do it quick!" he growled. Trisha nodded, but first dared to lean over, licking up and down the shaft to make it wet. She didn't want it to hurt her as it went inside her. Although her pussy was still slick from the vibrator's ministrations, it was also incredibly sore. She finished slurping up his shaft, twirling her tongue around its tip to Master Gary's delighted moan.

His hands fisted in her scarlet hair, encouraging her mouth down for an encore. Soon she was gurgling like a shameless whore, the cock rippling against the inside of her cheek. Finally, when he allowed her to come up for air, strings of pre-cum oozed from her lips.

"I think my Kraken-pole is ready for the main event now, slut. Plunge that tight, wet pussy onto some decent cock!" Gary hissed.

"Yes Master! I'll be a good little slut," Trisha sighed, hoping to please him. He was, after all, one of the most brutal of them. She still remembered how he'd tormented Cierra by dropping hot wax onto her tits and belly.

Trisha looked down at what might as well have been named the cock of "Doom." His elongated prick was ready for her all right. She pushed her labia past the tip, then sank down slowly, one finger's width at a time. At any moment the pretty redhead expected Gary to grab her hips and brutally force her the rest of the way down. To her surprise, though, the slightly overweight captor seemed to enjoy the slow, tantalizing impalement of her sex even better. His heavy-lidded gaze fixated on her pussy, watching until she had joined herself fully to him. Her graceful hands rested against his obscenely huge biceps, grasping for purchase as she began to ride his thick cock.

"Uhh...Mmm..." Trisha sighed. She had to admit, as long as she could dictate a measured rhythm, the man wasn't such a bad fuck. Looking down into his eyes, though, she saw hunger there, lust there. Definitely no gentleness. And definitely no mercy.

Master Gary's hands reached out as he snapped his fingers. "Shane, where's my whip?"

"Coming right up, brother." Trisha gasped as Shane handed him a three tongued whip, its nylon threads deceptively mild-looking until one saw the studded ends. The sharp knots near each end stung as Master Gary slapped it across Trisha's chest. She yelped, her breasts momentarily scalded by the tips' bite. Her cheeks flushed as she ground faster on him, hoping to please him.

12