Unexpected Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Jalena, Trisha and Cierra get sold into sex slavery.
5.2k words
4.44
78.9k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha, Jalena and Cierra had managed to rustle up a pocket knife among Mr. Lucas's things, using it to free their wrists of the leather restraints. But that was where progress ended. They stood in a half circle in front of the door, still trapped in this opulently decorated room set up like a spacious bathhouse. Against Jalena's better judgment, she had pulled Mr. Lucas' unconscious body to the top step of the hot tub, preventing the man from drowning even though he so richly deserved it.

There was also the niggling thought at the back of Jalena's mind, that compared to the other sadistic freaks in this place, Mr. Lucas' attentions had been positively benign. She was beginning to have serious regrets about whether physically assaulting their least brutal captor had been the best choice.

"So what's the plan?" Jalena asked, her golden-tinged Latina body as naked as her friends beside her. The three young women stood like sacrifices in front of the lair of a beast. The door to the room was indeed locked from the outside, and judging from the door's solid make - it had to be two feet thick almost, if you estimated in inches - they weren't going anywhere. The steel-reinforced entrance seemed more like a vault than the flimsy dungeon door the girls had hoped for. During the nightmare of being dragged down here, they hadn't noticed just how impregnable their confinement truly was.

Trisha sighed. "There's only one entrance at least. Is there some way we can booby trap it? We need to have a nasty surprise planned for the first freak who enters this room."

Cierra nodded, liking that idea, but before the girls could take their escape plan any further they heard the lock mechanism disengaging, voices on the other side.

"Oh, shit." Cierra took a dozen steps back, trembling. Her face went white, and the panic setting in told both Jalena and Trisha that she would be no more helpful to them than a deer frozen in headlights.

"Keep it together," Trisha hissed. Jalena shook her head though.

"We are so screwed," the Latina whispered, backing away toward the room's opposite corner. She saw a detailed bust of some Roman Emperor, eyes and bearing all regal and impressive. The stand it was mounted on, it was narrow. It might provide a decent bludgeoning weapon depending on how lightweight it was. Jalena tried to consider it as the dungeon door swung open.

Razor and Killer were the first two into the room, both wearing full body armor, semi-automatic rifles pointed.

"We don't take chances, bitches. This room is videotaped, just like every other. Looks like we're going to have to teach you dumb cunts to be obedient the hard way." Razor's anger flowed off of him in waves, almost as palpable as his lust.

He stepped aside as two very dissimilar men strode into the room.

"Master Chei, meet the potential merchandise," Razor grunted.

Master Chei wore a flowing white robe embroidered with crimson peacocks, and that was all he wore. The robe sash had been undone, letting the folds flow wide to reveal the squat Chinese man's nakedness. A cock of enormous girth hung long and hard from between his legs. He had the bearing of someone used to getting his way. Jalena thought he had to be at least in his 40's, but his muscular physique made him appear much younger. His sharp-eyed gaze missed nothing, settling on the gleaming nipple rings adorning her breasts.

"I see. I think I will take that one."

Killer shook his head. "Not so fast. You know this is only a sampling. They don't go onto the auction block until tomorrow, Master Chei. Try not to get TOO eager. Everyone else still gets a fair chance at buying them."

A second man had entered right beside Master Chei. His skin tone had the tinge of Arab descent, and the white turban he wore confirmed his Arabian roots. An angular face with deep, rich brown eyes swept the room.

"Al-Rafiq, do you like what you see?"

The oil Sheikh looked down dubiously at Mr. Lucas' limp, naked form. "If these bitches tried to do to ME what they have just done to your boss, I have would the skin on their buttocks flayed one whip slap at a time and enjoyed listening to their screams."

Razor and Killer exchanged a knowing glance. Razor's gaze narrowed, as if he was in some unspoken argument with his companion. Finally Killer looked away, caving in. Razor grinned, showing his white teeth to Master Chei and Sheikh Al-Rafiq. "What if we canceled the auction, hmm? I don't think our boss will be in much of a mood to sell these cunts to gentle buyers after what they've done to him. Have your way with them tonight...Rules be damned. Do whatever you wish, and decide, IF you let any of them live, how you want to divvy up the booty."

Chei and Al-Rafiq shared a look. Al-Rafiq shrugged out of his clothes, standing naked. He cracked his neck to the side, rolling the muscles of his shoulders as he stared greedily at Trisha.

"I'll take that as an agreement," Razor said. "The price for each girl will be $250,000 cash, whether you leave them fit enough to return with you...or not." Razor let those ominous words hang in the air as he left, shutting the vault-like door with finality behind him.

Killer stayed, his gun ready. It seemed he would watch and make sure the girls didn't try anything. Jalena's heart rate was spiking. 'Oh dear god. We better do exactly what these twisted monsters want or they might kill us all!' That mantra just kept pounding in her head as the large Asian crime lord walked up to her.

"Mmm. Too bad you are a rebellious little cow. We will have to remedy that," Chei growled. He barked something in Chinese. Moments later the vault door opened again, and eight young Chinese thugs entered the room. All were naked except for the tattoos, each of a different animal, splayed across their chests. The biggest one came forward first.

"What do you want us to do, Master?"

"Gang rape this disobedient slut. She still thinks she can resist. Make it rough. Use whatever toys you deem fit," Master Chei barked.

Jalena shook her head desperately, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. The first man who grabbed her had an ox tattooed on his chest. Ox slammed her against the wall, hiking up her hips as he positioned his cock. Jalena's arms frantically grappled at his shoulders, using them as leverage to keep herself from falling.

"Please be gentle, Sir. I'll do whatever you want!" she begged. But the man seemed not to hear her. He plunged his cock deep up her already-sore snatch. His mouth crushed against hers. He rubbed his length deep between her pussy walls as her back slid up and down against the smooth wallpaper. Her hips frantically pressed against him as she lassoed his buttocks with her ankles, making their coupling a little more stable. 'I just have to be totally obedient,' Jalena thought. 'There's no other choice.'

The busty girl moaned, her nipples rings pressed into her tits as Ox fucked her and crushed her at the same time. The Asian man heard grumbles from two men standing behind him as his cock vanished up her cunt again and again and again, to the hilt. She rode that cock hard, her body thrumming with traitorous arousal. Her pussy didn't entirely mind the maddening friction of the Asian's penis slamming home to give her pleasure, time after time.

"Don't hoard her, Feichan. We want our turn!" one of the two men shouted.

Ox glanced behind him at a man who had a phoenix on his chest and another man who had a badger tattoo. Both were rangier, slimmer than Ox, but just as muscle-bound.

With laudable effort Ox managed to turn, his cock still embedded in Jalena's feminine sheath, and presented the girl's puckered anus to his companions. Phoenix poured a small vial of lubricant into the girl's star-shaped hole and then spread more of it up and down his shaft.

'No please! Not again!' Jalena thought. "Please Masters, not my ass!" she squealed. Yet right as she was saying it, Phoenix was plugging her ass up with the bulbous head of his cock, slowly worming his member inside her from behind. She groaned, her body stiffening as her nipples hardened. Her pussy tingled with heat, arousal oddly swamping her body as the exquisite fullness of double penetration filled her in ways she'd never believed possible.

"Oh god! Ohhhhh," was all Jalena could moan, her golden-kissed nakedness now like a puppet on a string between two ravagers. They fucked her brutally, impaling her pussy and anus as if she had no other purpose except to please their awful cocks.

Left out of the action, the badger-tattooed man put a hand at the nape of the girl's neck, forcing her head sideways. "That's right, bitch. You're getting fucked to death tonight. We're ALL going to stick our cocks in every one of your worthless holes until you're no longer conscious." After saying this, Badger forced his tongue between Jalena's startled lips, wresting an added depth of moaning from her poor body as Phoenix slammed his hips forward, impaling her young ass with all his might.

"OOoohhh please, Sirs! I'm so sore!!" she moaned, her plaintive cry intensifying as Ox's testicles shook with the force of each upward, impaling thrust deep up her pussy. The friction was greatly eased by their enjoined fluids now. Her moistening cunt and Ox's cock were like ballet dancers mingling and flying together as one. Ox's knuckles were white, clenched underneath the girl's buttocks and spreading Jalena's butt cheeks wider for his companion's benefit as Phoenix continued to pound her ass.

The gorgeous Latina's moans and groans filled the room like the constant song of a siren.

Cierra and Trisha fared no better than their friend. In fact, things were worse for them.

The Sheikh Al-Rafiq called in two alluring Arab women. Their slender torsos and modest breasts were not as full, perhaps not as curvaceous as the girl captives, but they were every bit as beautiful in their own way.

"Come here, my slaves. Both of you - put on the big strap-on dildos and cover them with hot sauce. Then lay down over there. I will have a SHOW now."

The Arab slave girls understood immediately. In no time at all they affixed the strap-on dildos around their crotches and were lying down beside the hot tub. Each shaft was nearly 12 inches, sleek and black, with a chrome tip and ribbed sides. Each one also had hot sauce slathered up and down the sides - an ominous and degrading sight.

Al-Rafiq hustled Trisha and Cierra over to their appointed cocks, a hand grasping each of their slender necks. "OK, sluts. Get your worthless pussies on those cocks and fuck them HARD. I want to see you writhing on them like shameless whores. You'll fuck them until I say otherwise...all night if I decide."

Trisha and Cierra exchanged looks of pure terror and despair. The brunette was the first to cave in completely. She knelt over slavegirl #1's form, quickly positioning her pussy at its incredible girth. Slowly, inch by inch, she sat herself on top of the sleek black cock, enfolding it with her cunt, impaling herself to the hilt. With a loud, agonized moan the big-breasted brunette began to ride it, slowly at first.

SMACK. "AAHHH!"

A three-tailed whip had just smacked hard across Cierra's breasts. Al-Rafiq moved to lash the whip strands once again across the girl's bare chest.

"I said FUCK. None of this soft lovey bullshit. I want to see you fucking like you Americans do in pornos. Ride that cock, slut. Moan and coo like the worthless fuck-toy you are!" Al-Rafiq bellowed.

Soon Cierra was riding like a hopeless cowgirl. Her breasts bounced up and down with the force of her impalements. Her finely-shaved sex gripped that shaft firmly each time she lowered her hips. And each time her body lowered, the girl's groans deepened, that cock filling her up more completely than any other cock she'd had yet.

It was beyond humiliating. Beyond demoralizing. Yet worst of all, as she rode that cock Cierra began to feel the tingling heat of the hot sauce inside her love channel. And soon -slowly at first, but then gathering speed like a snowball rolling downhill to become an avalanche - she felt that tingling heat turn into a scalding inferno between her legs.

In no time at all, the hot sauce from the dildo had coated the insides of her pussy. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she writhed and moaned. "Please Master! AAhhhh! Let me get in the bath. It burns! My pussy is burning!!" she wailed. Al-Rafiq could have simply ignored her, which would have been bad enough, but he went one step further, being more depraved.

He smacked his three-tailed whip across Cierra's chest each time she impaled herself, adding to the agony, yet creating new sensations which sometimes ricocheted through her overstimulated feminine body into flashes of near-pleasure.

"Shut up and FUCK, you useless cow. I don't care if you live or die...you will learn to fuck on command, to do whatever I wish. To please me in all things."

The Sheikh turned his hooded gaze to Trisha now, who was mounting her cock with difficulty still. She had only the tip of the cock nestled between her pink pussy lips. The pale redhead looked up in despair as she realized the Sheikh's attention was now on HER.

"What about you, you lazy cunt? Why aren't you riding it yet?" he roared. The whip slammed across her chest with a resounding SMACK. The redhead trembled as her breasts took the full brunt of the beaded tongues of the whip.

"Please, Master! I'm trying!" she screamed. Trisha lowered herself, finally feeling that shaft snug and tight as it slammed up and through her pussy. She began pumping her body up and down, feeling the cock plunging through her tight wetness. Despite everything, she felt herself getting a little wet, arousal teasing her core as the hot sauce at first seemed to provide the ideal lubrication.

All too rapidly, though, and all of that changed dramatically. Soon the creamy-breasted captive was groaning, that same fire which was scorching Cierra's pussy, now starting to mingle between her legs too. The hot sauce from the cock soon coated every inch of the girl's cunt, a force of gathering flame that had her eyes tearing up.

"Please Master, no more. No more...uhhhhh!!" Trisha moaned as Al-Rafiq leaned over, suckling on one of her irresistible nipples. But in the next moment he'd withdrawn, and the whip smacked once more across her tits with brutal efficiency. The sexy redhead squealed, her large breasts shaking with the force of impact as she continued to fuck herself on the cruel black strap-on.

If the Arab slavegirl beneath her had any sympathy for her fellow slave, there was no indication of it. Soon the room was filled with the cries and pleas for mercy from all three girls. Trisha, Cierra, and Jalena were all in their own little nightmares with no way out.

'This is all my fault,' Trisha realized inwardly. 'If only I'd stayed faithful to Will.' If only. The what-ifs ran through the redhead's mind even as her lush nakedness frantically rode the ribbed, hot-sauced penis. Her nipples pebbled into tight little buds as lust somehow swept up through her core, joining the sweet agony of the fiery, hot sauce-laced phallus between her pussy lips.

She groaned as the whip slapped once more across her supple tits, her hands pressed firmly to either side of her to steady herself as she ground her pussy on top of the cock, accepting total humiliation. Trisha surrendered to it, to everything that was happening to her. Soon the constant cadence of the whip smacking against her breasts became almost part of her - the jolting pain and stolen shivers of pleasure each whipping sent through her breasts somehow coiling deep inside her core.

The lithe redhead moaned, a groan turned into something laced with pleasure despite the agony. And she came...so hard...gushing on the hot sauce laced dildo of the pleasure slave underneath her. The pale girl's nakedness trembled in the aftermath of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched so tightly around the artificial black penis, as if claiming it eternally. Trisha, her face dazed, her jaw slack, was barely aware of Al-Rafiq's hand gently tracing her smooth cheek before he cupped her delicate chin.

"You are mine, white cunt. Forever."

Meanwhile Jalena's cries reached a new apex as she felt Ox spew his jism deep into her sex. Phoenix grunted from behind, and as he pulled out his flopping manhood, a thick stream of cum oozed from her brutalized anus. The beautiful Latina pressed her tear-streaked face into Ox's shoulder, and yet even as she did so she felt her pussy clench and un-clench around her captor's still firm cock, a modest orgasm that slowly subsided even as he crushed her ring-pierced breasts against his muscled form.

As Jalena's foggy brain tried to blot out what was to happen next, two more men took the places of Ox and Phoenix. One bent her over, plunging into her sex from behind, his manhood rippling through her sore cunt like a dog in heat. The other plunged his cock between her lips, ramming his shaft balls-deep into her mouth until she could do nothing but choke and gurgle.

She would never get out of here, except as a slave sold to these men's Master. Jalena knew that now. She moaned, one Chinese thug's cock piercing her sex with merciless thrusts. She plunged her hips back to meet those thrusts, finally giving up on everything. On resistance. On the very idea of freedom. Her mouth opened wider, accepting the other man's cock, and soon it was sliding back and forth into her mouth, straining to burst.

"That's it, bitch. You're nothing but a cum-soaked whore now. Never forget it," the nameless thug hissed. The man's cock burst in her face, showering her nose, eyes and mouth in cum so that she had to close her eyes and instinctually wanted to turn away. But she stuck out her tongue, embracing the humiliation of it. Felt the flecks of still warm goo coating her face like some bizarre cream.

All the while, the cock slamming through her cunt from behind had picked up speed, plunging through her snatch as if she was owned, body and soul.

"OOohh, yes Master. Fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy raw!" she shouted, totally surrendering. The lithe yet big-breasted Latina thrust her hips backward, encasing the man's cock all the more eagerly. She wailed in a sort of animalistic zeal, her cum-covered face still dripping as her mouth formed a skewed 'O' shape.

"I think we've finally gotten through to this bitch," the Asian thug fucking her commented to his companions. Master Chei walked over, and now he gently stroked the girl's back and admired the sight of his foot soldier's cock vanishing into her damp, silken heat.

"Yes, I think I will buy this one," Master Chei murmured. "Her fine, gold-toned pussy and ass will be a great delight to me when I tire of my other toys."

Jalena shuddered, wondering who those other 'toys' might be and what he did with them once he tired of them. But the lust building in her like a river overflowing its banks soon blotted out all rational thought. And Jalena realized, as her pussy gushed on the cock that was raping it from behind, that the man was right. She would become a fuck-toy, a pussy, ass and mouth to be used. That was all she could do to survive.

So she embraced it. Her coo of lust soared through the room as her body's spasms gripped so tightly around the nameless cock plowing through the folds of her pussy. A pussy that would never be her own again.

*****

If Jalena thought that her ordeal might offer even the slightest reprieve, she was soon proven otherwise. The sexy Latina's ring-pierced breasts flopped back and forth with a final cry as the Chinese gangster emptied his cum in her wet folds. No sooner had he pulled out, two of his companions had her by the arms and were half-dragging, half-carrying her across the floor toward the hot tub, where their impressively rotund if muscular leader waited.

12