Unexpected Valentine

Story Info
Tamara is apparently stood up on Valentine's Day.
1.2k words
4.16
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered a glass of wine, and order an appetizer since Joe appeared to be running late. I contemplate our two previous dates. I think he is not going to last through this one, he has shown no sign of being anything but vanilla.

I know from experience no matter how much I like someone, not sharing the desire for d/s will ruin the relationship. I am going to discuss it with him after dinner. There are worse things than dumping someone on Valentine's day.

My phone vibrated with a text, he is outside looking for parking. I take a deep breath to calm my irritation, who was late for a Valentines date? This was pushing it, part of the special Valentines day reservation stated that if you were over ½ hour ordering the main course you would be asked to leave.

I finished my first glass of wine, and ordered another while I pick at the appetizer. I was rehearsing the after dinner conversation in my head and wasn't paying attention to the time. A waiter cleared his throat to get my attention.

"I am sorry Madam, but the reservation offered to you specified that you had to order within a half an hour." He said. "It is a very busy night for us, and we are over booked."

I look down at my phone for the time. Gosh darn it where is he? Interesting I blame him instead of being worried; but he is very flaky. Well, the silver lining is I don't have to dump him for the d/s issue.

A tall dark man in a suit approached, "Does there seem to be a problem?"

"Yes, sir she reached the time limit." The waiter said.

"I think if you go check the books, she has this table all night." The stranger says.

"Yes, Sir." The waiter says.

"We will have the special, and please bring us a bottle of the special wine." The

Stranger says.

He sits down in across from me. I realize that he looks familiar, then recognition dawns. It is Glen. I had been talking to him six months ago. Talking from a d/s site.

We were in negations about meeting when he said he had a business trip out of the country. Then I never heard from him.

"You. What makes you think, I want to have dinner, after you blew me off?" I say.

"I owe you an apology. I know it sounds far-fetched, but I got Malaria and was in the hospital for three months due to complications. I was delirious, and once was coherent had no way to contact you." Said Glen, "then I came back and saw your status had changed and you were dating a vanilla. I read your blog about how you were pretty sure it wasn't going to work, so I had one of my reservation specialist call you with this special offer."

"Your blog mentioned what dating site you met him on, so I found a picture of him, had the hostess watch out for him. I met him outside and bribed him to leave. He really was easy, only cost me $200, I put your worth way above that." He explains.

Despite my fascination to understand why he would go to all this trouble. I realize the correct thing to do is storm off in anger.

I put my hand on my purse, and he covers my hand.

"Now before you storm off in pretend anger, remember your biggest turn on is being dominated. I am your dominant claiming my submissive from a threat. Sit down and have a glass of wine while you consider." He tells me.

I sit back down as the waiter brings the bottle of wine and pours. I don't say anything,

I am still taking it all in. Then I remember flash of our conversations, and how well we fit. The things we had discussed about limits, and being a couple. I remember some of the more embarrassing conversations and start to blush.

He gets a wolfish smile on his face; I blush more, guessing he knows where my mind went. I sip my wine as he starts to make small talk, I start to relax, and by the end of dinner I am feeling relaxed and more than a little horny.

"Now before we lost contact, I remember we talked about acting out a very specific scene. Do you want to come to my bedroom?" He says.

I look down, and blush some more "Yes, I think so."

He stands and holds out his hand, he leads me through the back to a stairwell. At the top he unlocks a door. It is a luxurious furnished apartment. I look at him puzzled.

"Oh, I own the restaurant and a couple others. I live above this one. Once we enter my bedroom, I own you. You will obey as we agreed. Do you understand?" he says.

I gulp, but reply "yes."

He leads me by hand to the bedroom. We enter the room and he sits on the bed.

"Strip for me." He orders.

I stand in front of him, my legs slightly apart and pull my dress off over my head. I am stand in matching black bra and panties that have threads of red and pink running through them.

"Very nice, as much as I would love to enjoy those there will be time later. Please take them and your shoes off." He says.

I slowly take my bra off, and then I move to the panties. I pull them first down one leg, over my high heel shoe. Then I decide to give him a rear view, so turn around and do the same so he can admire my ass as I bend over. I step out of my shoes.

"I like that show" he said. "Now lay spread eagle on the bed."

I do as instructed, and he binds me spread eagle. He pulls out a blindfold, I start to protest, but he just sternly shakes his head. The blindfold goes on.

I try to listen; figure out what is coming. Of course I can't tell. Suddenly hands with warm oil on them start rubbing my breast. I gasp, it feels so good. He continues to massage my entire body with the oil. The oil continues to warm after he puts it on. He ends at my inner thighs, just short of my sex and I sigh.

Suddenly, a soft flogger comes down on my breast I gasp. There is very little pain, he is using a light hand. He flogs my entire body this way following the way the hot oil went on. The heating oil makes it more intense.

When he reaches my inner thighs he does not stop this time, he gently runs the flogger over my pussy. I go wild. He moves in and spreads my lips so the soft leather runs over my clit. I squirm and beg for him to enter me. He keeps teasing me. I start to orgasm.

Suddenly the flogger is gone, and he is hard and ready to enter me. I keep saying please.

"One more detail, kitten" he whispers.

He removes the blindfold and looks deep in my eyes as he enters me for the first time.