Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
"You look like a man who likes to eat pussy."
1.5k words
4.4
85.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brybrad
Brybrad
2 Followers

"You look like a man who likes to eat pussy."

I stood there staring at the attractive young lady who just spoke those words to me. I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly or maybe I was still asleep and this was only a dream.

I had just moved to this city and rented a room the day after I arrived. It was in a former college dorm that was now a residence for folks looking for a cheap place to stay. It was my second night there and moments before I had been awakened by the sound of someone pounding on the door of my room. As I struggled to wake up and get out of the bed, I noticed that my clock was showing a few minutes past 2 AM.

The knocking stopped as I walked toward the sound, clothed only in the loose shorts and t-shirt I was sleeping in. I flicked the light switch to reveal the barely furnished room I was renting. Across the room was a twin bed from which I had just crawled. There was one stuffed chair in the corner nearest me, a dresser near the foot of the bed and a tall wardrobe which was a substitute for closet space. These were the only furnishings in a fairly large room. It must have been used by 2 people back in its college days.

The pounding started again, just as I unlocked the door. When I opened it I saw a young African-American woman, who looked to be in her early twenties. She was dressed in tight jeans and a loose shirt. Even in my half asleep condition I couldn't help but notice that she had a great looking ass, but not much going on under her top.

"Is James here?" She asked doubtfully. There was a surprised look on her face. I don't think she expected a white guy to answer the door; I was the only Caucasian in the building. When I informed her that I was the lone person staying here, she said, "I thought this was his room." I explained that I had just moved in so maybe he rented the room before I did, but he wasn't staying here now.

She seemed more than a little intoxicated as she blinked and asked, "You sure James isn't here?" I explained again that I was the sole occupant. "I was supposed to meet him," she informed me.

She hesitated for a moment, as if unsure how to proceed now that her original objective was no longer possible. Then I noticed her looking down and she turned her face back up to mine with a smile. "What are you thinking about?" She asked, with a sly grin. I glanced down and noticed for the first time that my sleep erection was a virtual tent pole for the big top bulge in the front of my shorts.

I didn't know what to say, so I mumbled something about just waking up and that's when she said the words that opened this narrative. "You look like a man who likes to eat pussy."

That woke me up completely and I declared, "Well, you got me there. I wouldn't say no, not if it's warm and wet."

"May I come in?" She asked, with that smile again, "You may just have to prove it."

"Sure, always glad to be of service," I replied, stepping back so she could enter.

She walked over, sat on my bed and started removing her shoes. "You remind me of my father," she said, surprisingly, "He is light skinned." That threw me a little, but if it wasn't a problem for her then who was I to object.

The room was very bright because the only source of illumination was a 100 watt bulb in a ceiling fixture and if I had turned that off we would have been in complete darkness. This did not seem to bother her, as she removed all her clothing and stretched out on the bed. I could see that I had been correct about her ass, but her breasts, though not huge, were bigger than I had surmised. They had large dark areolas around the erect nipples.

She rolled over on her stomach and pushed her creamy caramel ass up in the air. My tent pole got even longer. Then she rolled on her back again and opened her legs. "Let's see if you know what you're doing," she purred. I went to the foot of the bed and started to kiss my way up the inside of her legs. Alternating from right to left, I worked my way up from her ankles to her calves to the inside of each knee. Then I slowed down, as I kissed the inside of first one firm plump thigh and then the other. I ended up kissing all the way around her pubic mound and stuck my tongue in her navel as I went past it. By this time she was thrusting her hips, trying to push her pussy in my face, but I kept teasing her. Finally, she begged, "Lick my pussy good. I want to feel that tongue in me!"

I parted her pubic hair with my nose and licked her slightly opened lips from bottom to top. She was already wet; her juices were flowing like crazy. I stuck my tongue in her hole and then brought it up to tease her clit, as I vibrated the tip of my tongue across it. I began to alternate between licking her clit and sucking in a mouthful of fat juicy cunt lips.

When I pushed against her opening, she was so wet it practically sucked my finger inside, so I fingered her while I continued the tongue action. I got some of her lubricating fluids with my other hand and reached up and rubbed it on her large hard nipples, as I gently pinched them between my wet finger tips.

She started banging her stuff up into my face and let me tell you it was not that easy to get a breath, but I kept licking and sucking away. When she started moaning that she was about to cum, I pulled my wet finger from her hot hole and gently stuck it in her ass. Suddenly there were two hands on the back of my head trying to shove my face inside her and her thighs came up and locked down around my ears. I thought I was going to suffocate for sure, but she was crying, "Oh God! Oh God! I am cumming, baby I am cumming all over your face!"

When she relaxed her legs, I was able to come up for air. The lady certainly looked happy, so I guess it was worth it.

"So, is that what you wanted?" I asked.

"Part of it," she said, "Now I'd like you to stick it in, just for a minute to see if I like it."

"It?" I teased.

"That thing that's about to bust out the front of your shorts," she responded with a grin.

I reached into the drawer behind me for a condom, tore open the package and stepped out of my shorts. "OOOHHHH! That is a big dick," she said, as I was rolling the Magnum extra large rubber down my fat 8 inch cock. "Put it in, I definitely think I'm going to like it," she purred in a husky voice.

The condom now in place, I crawled up between her wide open thighs and started licking and sucking her large dark nipples. She was pushing her pelvis up off the bed, trying to spear herself on my erection. I was letting the head slide up and down her wet slit and across her aroused clitoris, while pulling back enough to keep it from sliding in.

Finally, she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me deep inside her. "Damn, your stuff is hot!" I exclaimed, as I started to pound in and out. "Do you like this dick?"

"Oh yeah! I love it. Fuck me, fuck me harder!" She screamed.

It didn't take long before she started to cry out, "I'm going to cum again. Oh, don't stop! Keep on giving me that big dick." Which was a good thing because I was so worked up by then that I was ready to shoot my nut as well.

About the time she went crazy and started bucking her hips up against me so hard we almost flew off the bed, I felt my orgasm coming on. So while she was moaning, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh God, I am cu-u-u-u-m-m-m-m-i-i-n-n-n-g-g-g!" I pushed into her as deep as I could get and shot a few months worth of backed up cum.

"That was gooooood!" She purred with a big smile, "I am sure glad I came by tonight."

"The feeling is mutual," I exclaimed, as I rolled off her and lay there feeling totally drained but wonderful. In a few minutes, she was asleep and I joined her without even removing the condom.

When I woke up the next morning, she was gone. I never even found out her name and I never saw her again, but at least I got one thing going for me. I look like a man who likes to eat pussy!

Brybrad
Brybrad
2 Followers