Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
Tori is surprised by a home invader, in more ways than one.
1.9k words
4.18
48.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9:30 pm, and nearly time for Tori to settle into bed for the night. It had been a long day and she was worn out both physically and mentally.

Stepping out of the shower, Tori enveloped herself in a large towel, and wrapped her hair in another. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she walked by, and turned to look. She removed her towel to admire her body, allowing her gaze to cross over her pert breasts, her flat stomach, and freshly waxed intimate parts. Her mind wandered a bit to the police officer that had pulled her over today. She was not usually particularly interested in police officers, or any man in uniform for that matter. But there was something about this man's gaze that got to her.

Tori recalled how he stepped up too her window and his voice, neither threatening nor boyish, introduced himself, asking for her identification. She had pulled her skirt up and tugged on her blouse before he had approached the window to expose a little more skin. She had hoped to entice him into giving her only a warning. Tori did catch his gaze drinking in her bare legs and the sight of her barely covered breasts. Unfortunately, he still felt the need to give her a ticket. She did, momentarily, consider inviting him over in exchange for coincidently losing the ticket.

As Tori began to think about how that hypothetical scenario may have played out, her fingertips traveled down her stomach to her clit. She gently teased herself, allowing her fingertip to move in circles around her clitoris. Not enough to bring her to orgasm, but enough to lubricate herself.

Tori dryed off and slipped into a loosely fitting nightgown that accentuated her shape. She climbed into bed, the sheets sliding over her smoooth legs. She leaned over and removed her vibrator from the nightstand and laid flat on her back while she used her fingers to play with her clit. She spread her legs and inserted the vibrator, the clitoral stimulator resting ever so lightly on her clit. She began slow, turning the vibrator on the lowest setting as she moved it in and out of her pussy. Her mind wandered back to the police officer, developing her fantasy about how it might have worked out if Tori had successfully lured the officer to her house.

As she turned up the vibrations and brought herself closer to orgasm, Tori was startled to hear an unusual sound coming from the kitchen. She stopped and turned off the vibrator, listening intently. She decided to explore the origin of the sound and got out of bed, walking toward the living room.

Tori flipped on the livingroom light to see a tall, dark figure standing in the doorway. She opened her mouth to scream but he crossed the room so fast and covered her mouth, turning her around and slamming her up against the wall. The man's lips pressed against the side of her face, his hot breath invading her ear.

"Don't make a sound. Do as I tell you, and you won't get hurt. Do you understand?" she nodded as she tried to place his voice. There was something familiar about it. The voice was assertive, and manly. If she had not felt so threatened, she may have found his voice rather sexy.

The man grabbed her arms and spun her around to face him. Tori could only see his eyes. They were green and piercing. He wore a ski mask and she could only see his eyes and lips. She looked him up and down, processing what she was seeing. He wore a black t-shirt, black tactical-type pants, and combat boots.

"What do you want? Please don't hurt me. Do you want money? You can have anything you want. I won't tell anyone." Tori pleaded. The man's grip on her arms tightened. He then moved his hands up her arms and down her chest, squeezing her breasts gently as they explored her body. She watched his eyes travel about her body, and his lips curve into a grin.

"I'm not going to hurt you, as long as you're a good girl and do what I say. I don't want anything else. Are you going to be good?" He asked as his hands moved to her throat and gently gripped as she pushed her against the wall. Tori nodded in obedience. "Anything you want..." she obeyed.

"Good. Turn around." He commanded. She did as she was told and rested her face against the cool wall. The man took her wrists and brought them together behind her back, fastening them together with a zip-tie. He turned her back around to face him and their eyes met. She realized his eyes looked familiar too, but she couldn't place them. He must have noticed her lips quivering. "Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you, or else I wouldn't be wearing a mask. Just do as you are told. Get on your knees." Tori nodded as the man guided her down. He stood back and unzipped his pants. His hard cock sprung from his pants as if it had been trapped for far too long. He took a handful of hair into his grip and tugged to bring Tori's mouth to his awaiting cock. He forced himself into her mouth and guided her head up and down the length of his cock. He was forceful, yet seemed careful to not make her choke. He occasionally gave her a moment to catch her breath. The sounds of his groans let her known that he enjoyed the way her mouth felt.

Tori's heart raced as she wondered whether or not the man was truthful when he promised not to hurt her. A single tear fell down her face. She felt slight pain as he tugged on her hair to remove her mouth from his cock. He pulled her to her feet and used a knife to cut through the zip tie. He lead her to the bedroom and gestured for her to sit on the bed. He fashioned some sort of device using the door knob on the other side of the door, and pulled a rope around to the inside of the door. He pulled Tori to his feet and pressed her back up against the door. He then brought her hands together above her head and tied them to the rope, pulling it tight so that she could not lower her arms. He placed a foot between her legs to make Tori spread her feet for him. She resisted and tried to squeeze her legs together but he responded by placing a hand on her throat and slamming her head against the door.

"What did I say?!" the man bellowed. "I told you I wouldn't hurt you if you cooperated. Didn't I? Didn't I?!"

"I-I-I'm sorry." she stammered.

"Spread your legs apart." He demanded. Tori's eyes welled up with tears as she reluctantly opened her legs. "Good girl..." he whispered as he lowered his lips to her nipples and gently bit them. While the biting was gently, it still caused Tori to wince and whine a bit. His teeth traveled downward, grazing her abs, belly button, and the sensitive area beneath her belly button. She sensed his objective and, without meaning too, she felt her pussy become wet. She did not want him to violate her, but she could not help her body betraying her.

The man lowered onto his knees and grasped her hips, he let one hand travel over her pubic bone and rest on her clit.

"Ohhh." he acknowledged with a bit of surprise. "You like this don't you? You want me to lick your wet pussy?" He asked looking up at her, having noticed that she was wet.

"No...please..." she begged. "Please..."

The man ignored her pleas and slowly teased her clit with the tip of her tongue as he inserted two fingers into her tight pussy. Tori jerked and struggled to no avail. He started to press on her clit harder with his tongue, sucking a little as he went, his finger gliding in and out of her pussy faster. Tori couldn't help but moan between her begging to stop. She writhed away from his touch while her body ached for more. She fought herself, struggling to avoid accepting that it felt good. Despite her determination, she felt her body climax. She cried out breathlessly, begging him to stop, but he only responded with a faster, deeper penetration, causing her to have an intense orgasm, her juices flowing and running down her legs.

"I knew you liked it." Tori began to cry as she shook her head and begged him to stop. He stood up and placed his hand over her mouth. "Shut-up! I am going to fuck you now, and you are going to like it. Do you understand me?" Tori's eyes widened and she begged him to stop. He untied her hands and threw her on the floor. She landed on her back, flipped over and tried to run away. He grabbed her by her ankles, pulled her closer and flipped her back over on her back. He crawled on top of her, straddled her, and pinned her wrists to the floor. "You really don't want to follow directions do you? I guess you want me to hurt you." he said as he moved one hand to her throat and forced her head against the ground. Instinctively, she started to fight back, beating her fists against his chest and writing underneath his weight.

The man was much stronger than her as he positioned himself to enter her. Despite her struggle, she felt his cock quickly, and painfully penetrate her. He was very large and while he was forceful and uninterested in her pleasure, she could not help but acknowledge that it was already close to making her cum. She gradually stopped fighting and raised her hips to meet his, allowing him to slip deeper and deeper into her pussy. She listened to him groan and couldn't stifle the sounds escaping her lips. He leaned over her and looked into her eyes. "Do you want me to stop now?" He smiled, clearly realizing that she was enjoying herself.

Tori gave in to the pleasure. "No! Don't stop. Fuck me harder! Please don't stop!" The man obliged and sat up to grip her waste and pull her thighs around him. He thrust harder into Tori and brought her to another intense orgasm. He groaned as her cries grew louder and louder and her body quivered. He felt her pussy contract around his hard cock and he could no longer contain himself. He let go and broke into his own intense orgasm, allowing his cum to fill her.

He watched as Tori caught her breath, and met her gaze as she looked up at him. "You need to be more careful..." the man warned in a throaty voice. "if you don't lock your doors, anyone can walk in here."

Tori's mind finally caught on when she listened to his warning. "You need to be more careful." It was what the officer that pulled her over said when he gave her only a warning for speeding. The rapist was that police officer. She was sure of it. She was stunned and could not find words to say as she watched him walk out.

Deep down, she hoped he would pay her another visit tomorrow night...