Unexpected Visitor on Business Trip

Story Info
Sister-in-law makes an unexpected visit.
1.4k words
4.34
325.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
popeye
popeye
7 Followers

I had been traveling to Minneapolis each week for a few weeks.

This week was no different. I had arrived on Sunday evening and was scheduled to leave on Thursday evening.

On Wednesday morning, my wife called me and told me that her sister, Carol would be coming through Minneapolis and she wanted me to pick her up at the airport. Apparently, she was going to visit an old school friend of hers that lived a couple of hours north of Minneapolis, but her friend would not be able to meet her until Thursday morning. My wife told her sister that I would pick her up at the airport and she could stay in my room that night. She said it would be OK with me. It would have been nice of my wife to check with me before she said OK.

I like Carol well enough, but there were complications. First of all, this time, my room only had one king bed, and I was not going to sleep on the floor or in the bath tub. Also, I usually sleep nude. When we go to visit family, I will take sweats or running shorts to sleep in. Since I was going to be alone, I didn't take anything to sleep in.

With no alternatives available, I told my wife I would pick Carol up at the airport and take her to dinner.

Carol's plane didn't come in until 7:00 pm. We went to a nice restaurant for dinner. Carol had a real bad day on the trip, so I bought her a stiff drink before the meal. We had a bottle of wine with dinner and a couple of drinks after dinner. By the time we headed to the hotel, she was feeling very relaxed and very tired. I was pretty sure that she had forgotten about her rough flight.

When we got to the room, she opened her bag, grabbed her nightgown and headed for the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom I could see she was a little tipsy. Her nightgown was a simple light green nylon that was pretty much transparent when the light was behind her. I verified that when she walked over to the bed and stood between me and the lamp. I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties and her large breasts really impressed me when she bent over to pull the covers down and climb in the bed.

As she crawled into bed, she asked me where I was going to sleep. I told her that there was only one bed, I was paying for it, and that is where I was going to sleep. I asked her if she had a problem with that. She asked me if I was going to be a good boy. I laughed and told her that I was going to take a shower...and I wouldn't promise anything.

When I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. The light was off and Carol was sleeping. As I said, I didn't have anything to sleep in, but since Carol was really out of it, I figured it would be OK. I dropped the towel and climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

At about midnight, I had a real urge to go to the bathroom. When I woke up, Carol had her arm around my lower stomach. I started to move her arm off me, but when I touched her arm, she moved it lower until her hand was on my crotch. Now, as much as I liked it, it sure didn't help to have an erection when I had to piss. I rolled her over to her side of the bed and went to the bathroom.

After I relived myself, I got back into bed and considered relieving my other problem while Carol was asleep. I was tired and the room was a little cool, so I passed up the opportunity and fell back to sleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later, and found myself in a spoon position with Carol. I was snuggled up to her with my erection pressed against her ass, and my arm around her waist. Figuring the discretion was the better part of valor, I tried to roll away from her. When she felt my arm sliding off her, she grabbed my hand and pulled it up to her large breast. When she did this, it pulled my cock firmly into her ass. Here I was, naked, in bed with my sister-in-law, with my hand on her tit and my cock pressed against her ass. How would I ever explain this to my wife.... I wouldn't!

Figuring that Carol had another frustration to work out besides a rough flight, and being the good brother-in-law that I am, I decided to follow my wife’s instruction and “take care” of her sister. Carol’s nightgown had ridden up to her pussy, so I helped it a little bit and slid it up to her waist. Now there was nothing between her ass and my hard cock except for heat and moisture. I began to slowly knead her breast and she began to grind her ass into my cock. My cock was getting closer and closer to her pussy. I tweaked her nipple between my thumb and finger. She moaned and pushed her pussy back against my crotch and my cock slipped between the lips of her cunt. She moaned even more and began to move her ass even faster on my cock. She kept moving on my cock, and I moved my fingers from her nipple down her stomach and between the lips of her cunt. I found her clit and began to massage it until she made one final push on my cock and came with a loud moaning cry.

Carol was breathing heavy and trying to catch her breath. I had not yet cum yet, so my hard cock was still buried deep in her cunt. I wanted to taste her heaving breasts, so I pulled out of her, rolled her on her back, and lifted her nightgown. I got on my knees and bent over to suck on her breasts. As I took her nipple in my mouth, she sucked in her breath and grabbed my cock. She began to work it up and down as I worked on her breasts. After giving both of her breasts a good working over and brining her to the brink again, I began working my way down to her pussy. She kept working on my cock, and when my tongue touched her clit, Carol rolled me over and planted her cunt squarely on my mouth. She then bent over and gobbled my cock.

She sucked until I thought I was never going to get my cock back again. She kept grinding her cunt on my tongue until she had another three orgasms. She finally let go of my cock and rolled off me.

She rolled on her back and told me to climb on. I positioned myself at her cunt, and she told me no, not in her pussy, but between her tits. I crawled up with my cock swaying in front of me. She pushed her tits up and captured my cock between her massive orbs. I began to pump my cock between her tits and she lifted her head, so the head of my cock slipped in her mouth with each thrust. I was in heaven!

Finally, I couldn’t take it any more and told her I was going to cum. She smiled and said that she knew. She let the first stream of cum splash on her face, and then she opened her mouth and caught the next two in her mouth. She let go of her tits, grabbed my ass and pulled my cock into her mouth. She held it in her mouth and gently sucked the rest of my cum into her throat. She kept my cock in her mouth until it went soft. Then she wiped the cum from her face and rubbed it into her tits. She smiled and said, how do you think they got this big?

After we rested a bit, we took a shower together. I brought her off in the shower with my hand and then my mouth. She sucked me again and swallowed me with a smile.

Before we left the room the next morning, she gave me a big kiss and said she would tell my wife that I took real good care of her.

popeye
popeye
7 Followers