Unextpected Change.. Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues with the changes becoming permanent.
11.7k words
4.37
36.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note* thank you all for the great comments and the bad ones it has help me a lot sorry for taking so long to get the rest out. I apologise ahead of time for the poor grammar and spelling I suck at both but if you can bear through it I do believe you will enjoy the story. Everyone in the story is 18 or older.*

*****

It takes me a while to snap out of my trance. When I finally do I see that kaya has put on a similar bra and nylons and has a pink mini skirt that doesn't even begin to cover her ass and blue tank top that exposes her perfectly smooth stomach.

"Your turn" she exclaims while holding out a school girl uniform.

I take the uniform and put it on. It was a white top that ties in the front just barely below your breast and a plaid skirt that went a bit farther then Kala's thankfully. Next were 3 inch white pumps that fit me perfectly. Once all of it was on I get up and walk to a mirror and about faint at what is looking back at me. Instead of being an ugly nerd looking teenage boy I was a drop dead hotty that had light brown hair down to my shoulder blades. I was about 5 foot 8 ½ with the pumps now taller than kala.

I turn around to face kala who was just smiling at me. She realizes that my dick is sticking straight out hard as ever.

"I see someone is enjoying this" all I can do is just nod and look down. She walks over to me and proceeds to get rid of the raging hard on that seems to be the result of all these damn clothes.

This time when I cum she shoves me onto the bed; craws up onto me leans over my open mouth and proceeds to let the cum drip from her mouth into mine. It was very hot and salty but not too bad, once finished she grabs a tube of something that I cannot read and tucks my dick down between my legs making sure that it is as far as it can go then puts some of this jell on it and holds it there for a minute or so then let's go. When I look down I see no trace of my dick or balls.

"What the hell is that stuff?"

"Oh just some Glue."

"What! You glue my stuff down? Why"

"You can't go out with a tent in your skirt."

"Out? I am not going anywhere like this."

"Oh yes you are mister. If you want any of this" she shakes her ass at me.

"Humph" with that she then hands me a bikini bottom to put on. And painted my toe nails a light blue and my fingernails that Carrabin sea color I guess kind of bluish green.

Around 7pm I hear the doorbell ring and run down to get it. When I open the door Sammy wakes in with two other girls that I had no idea who were, and behind her was some boys. They all come into the house.

"Damn who is this hot piece of ass" Sammy asks and some of the other girls stare at me. I blush and hide behind kala who replies by saying "just a friend" winking at Sammy.

"I see" then turns to everyone else "let's get this party started!"

"Who are all these people?" I ask Kala when everyone else had headed to the patio.

"Just some people that I invited over to have some fun."

"Oh ok."

We join everyone else in the patio next to the hot tub. "Hey why don't we get in the hot tub?" One of the taller blonde haired girls asked. "Ya!!" the rest replied and all at once they start to take of shirts and pants revealing amazing asses and breast all the boys started to get hard ons that they hurriedly tried to hid and get in the pool before any one seen them but they was not fast enough for me I seen all their nice big bulges. What the hell am I doing? My mind wonders back to all the flesh being exposed. My dick started to try to get hard but couldn't get very far because of the glue damn it started to really hurt when I felt some of the girl's hands on me taking off my shirt and skirt.

Once they succeeded I got into the hot tub with them it was a bit crowded considering how many people were in the tub. But the jets felt really good on my lower back. After an hour or so of us screwing around in the hot tub drinking wine beer and some other alcohol beverages we start to get out since our skin was getting all wrinkly and person looking. Once we all are dried off and dressed we head into the living room. One of the boys gets the bright idea to play a game. "Ok what one?" I ask.

"An electronic game called Super Strip. It's kind of like Strip Poker on steroids, although the poker part isn't really even in there." another one of the boys said he was I guess 6 feet tall he was much built and actually really handsome. Damn it there goes my mind again what is happening to me... gah!! I try to shake my mind off how he looked and went to go get some more wine.

"What do you mean 'isn't in there, ' and what does 'on steroids' mean?" I asked.

"Hold on, I'll go get it and the instructions." He jumped up, almost knocking over his glass. He returned a few moments later with what looked like a largish hand-held video game and a small instruction booklet. He sat down in a chair by the tub, scanning the booklet, dripping a puddle onto the deck. Sammy shakes her head.

"Ok," he began, "here's how this works; we enter in each person's name, gender, sexual persuasion and clothing items worn..."

"What do you mean, 'sexual persuasion'?" Betsy interrupted, blinking at him a bit more rapidly than normal in inebriated concentration. She was the girl siting more towards the back, that looks really hot with her auburn hair flowing in the fan a crossed her face.

"You know, straight, bi, or homosexual."

"Oh. Ok. So what's the goal? How do you win?"

"You win by being the last person to have either clothes or points. Or both, of course."

"How do you get points?" Sammy asked. Apparently Skip hadn't mentioned this game to her beforehand. I learned later that they were a thing and that his name is skip.

"I'm getting to that!"

Sammy threw up her hands in an exaggerated motion and said sarcastically, "Sor-ree! By all means, continue!"

"Everyone starts the game with 20 points. The first person 'picks' a card. If it isn't a face card or ace, the next player picks. Whenever an ace or face card comes up, the next player has a number of chances to also turn over an ace or face card; four chances if the card was an ace, three for a king, two for a queen, and only one chance for a jack. If that player is successful, then the next player has to do the same thing.

Whenever a person isn't successful, he or she loses that hand. When you lose, you have four choices; you can take off a piece of clothing and receive 40 points, you can take a punishment and receive 10 to15 points, depending on how risqué the card is, you can take a reward at a cost of 10 to 15 points, ditto, or you can take pot luck, which is just that, at a cost of 5. Oh, and once you are naked, you lose 20 points each time you lose a hand."

"What are rewards and punishments?" Robert asked. Was the boy who was on skip's side.

"Well, I currently have this thing set to 'R-rated, ' so pretty much anything that you might see in an R-rated movie. A punishment might be that you have to bare and shake your boobs - if you are a girl, of course - or that you have to chug a beer. A reward might be that you get to kiss anyone of your choice matching your persuasion."

"R-rated, huh? Am I to assume that there is something beyond R?" Sammy asked.

Skip grinned. "Yup, 'X', but I figured that might be going a little too far," his grin turned lecherous, "at least for the first time." Sammy rolled her eyes as he turned back to the group. "Oh, and there are a couple of extra things like surprise cards and a little dice game on the side that I disabled because they looked too complicated for the first time." He took a breath. "Ok for everyone? Want to play?"

Kala looked at me and raised her eyebrows in question, listing slightly to port, then overcorrecting to starboard. I gave a 'what the hell' shrug and said to Skip, "Sure, we'll play." The rest of the boys and 2 of the girl's pipe in then and said "yes" also that just leaves one girl in the back that looked a bit shy.

"Come on it will be fun" skip tried to coax her.

"Alright I guess I will play" she replied

"Great!" Skip said, his eyes lingering on Jennifer again for a moment. She stuck her tongue out at him. He had the grace to blush while Sammy glared at him in what appeared to be mostly mock annoyance before turning to leer outrageously at me.

Skip cleared his throat. "Ok, so the first thing I need to do is enter everyone's name and stuff. I'll do mine first." He pressed buttons for a while, cussing occasionally. "I have put myself in as a male heterosexual. Oh. What clothing items are we going with?"

After some good-natured volleying between the guys and girls, it was decided that the guys would wear T-shirts, shorts, and shoes, while the girls would wear either bikini tops or T-shirts, bikini bottoms or shorts with no underwear, and shoes. They all started hopping up to go dress appropriately.

Skip finished entering the clothing items for himself, then asked Sammy, "Persuasion?"

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Just R-rated, right?" He nodded hopefully. She pondered for another moment. "Bi."

"WooHoo!" Skip entered her information.

"How about you?" skip points to me asking what gender I am.

Hmmm I think for a minute remembering that I look like a girl not some guy so I say "bi."

"Sharron?"

"Bi."

Skip enters my info. "Kala?"

She looked at me questioningly again. I looked back at her. Shrugging in the manner that Sayed "don't ask me"

She smiled, and then looked at Sammy. "Bi."

"Oh, boy." Skip entered her information with slightly unsteady hands. "Robert?"

"Straight."

"Betsy?"

"Sorry guys, I got to go straight. I don't think I'm up for the bi thing."

"Aw!" collectively from the guys. She shrugged apologetically, doing nice things to her cleavage.

"Ok, everyone who doesn't have on what they are going to wear, fix it. It's my game, so I'm picking the first card!"

Skip was about to press the draw button, but then said, "Oh, I forgot to mention; there are 35 punishment cards, and after those are gone, Pot Luck is also gone. There isn't a limit on reward cards. Ready?" He pressed the button. "Four." He handed the game to Sammy. She pressed the button.

"Eight." She handed it to me.

"Queen," I announced as I hand the game to Kala. "You get two tries."

"Four, nope. Nine, shoot!" She squinted at the screen. "It says I have to choose to lose an article of clothing, take a punishment, take a reward, or choose pot luck. Um, I think I will lose my shoes." She pushed the appropriate button. "Ah! I have 60 points! Now what?"

"You pass it to Robert. And take off your shoes, of course," Skip replied.

She gave the game to Robert, and slipped off her sandals. Robert pressed the button. "Six."

The game made it around to me, who lost. "I'll sell my shoes, also."

"Burring!" Skip droned.

I grinned. "Bite me." and handed the game to Kala. This time the game made it all the way around to Kala again and then to Skip, who finally lost.

"I am going to take a punishment in order to earn some credits" He pushed the appropriate button. "You must share a long slow French kiss with Sammy and Betsy."

Betsy said, "It doesn't say that!" while at the same time Sharron said "That's a punishment for you?" He showed the screen to everyone.

Betsy harrumphed. "I think you've programmed that thing to cheat for you. Ok, so both of us at once, or individually?"

Sammy said, "Well, as you chose straight, I would have to say individually. But first, everyone drink!"

Everyone took a swig of their respective adult beverages, except for Skip, who said, "Hey! Why do you need to take a drink before you kiss me?"

"Liquid courage, my dear," Sammy said, her patented lopsided smile on her face.

"You didn't need any of that last night, missy!"

Sammy stuck her tongue out at him, then gave him a sultry look, "Come here, big stud. Me first." He leaned over, and they shared what was indeed a long, steamy French kiss. He then crawled around to Betsy. "Ready?" he asked, obviously nervous now that the game was being played for real. Betsy nodded back just as nervously. They tentatively kissed, obviously very self-conscious to be doing this in front of their significant others, not to mention Jack and Jennifer. After a moment, though, they lost their rigidity, and the kiss was pretty steamy by the end. Robert looked none too pleased.

Sammy, who didn't seem bothered at all, picked up the game and pressed the draw button. It made it all the way around to her again, and then to Jennifer, who lost again. "Again?!" She sighed. "Ok, I'll take a punishment." She pushed the button. "Hmmm, I must wear a blindfold for five minutes." She looked up and shrugged.

Skip stood and said, "Wait, got one right over here." Everyone looked at him incredulously. "What? The instructions included a list of items to gather ahead of time so you wouldn't have to search for them during the game." He grinned as he went behind the bar and opened a box. "You should see what else is in here!" He extracted a strip of cloth, which he brought to Jennifer. Jack helped her tie it on.

Robert picked up the game and hit the button, it made it to Skip. "Oh, all right, I'll lose my shoes."

"Boring!" everyone mocked him.

Sharron started again. Betsy lost. "I'll take a punishment." She hit the button. "I must pretend I am a drowning swimmer. Skip the Lifeguard saves me, and gets to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation." As she had decided to wear her bikini bottoms rather than shorts, she gave the game to Robert, ran over and hopped back into the Jacuzzi, and started splashing while saying, "Help, help. I'm drowning," in a monotone voice and rolling her eyes. Then she dunked under.

"Aww," kala whined, "now I see why this blindfold is a punishment."

Skip hopped up and ran over to the tub. He had no problem lifting her short, curvy body out of the water, taking the opportunity to grab a little ass as he did so, as she was currently "unconscious." He laid her out on the deck, admired the view of her round breasts hugged by her now wet string bikini for a second, and then opened her mouth, put his over it, and started puffing. Her chest visibly inflated a couple of times before she lost it and started giggling.

"Ok, I'm 'resuscitated'," she panted, "although I don't think lifeguards usually stick their tongues so far down the drowning girls' throats." Skip just grinned and shrugged. "That is an interesting feeling, though, having someone else breathe into you." Robert looked even less happy.

Skip returned to his spot and resumed the game while Betsy dried off again. The round only made it to me. "You know what? Screw it, I'm taking a reward." He pressed the appropriate button. "It says I get to hug whoever I want." He showed it for proof. He then stood up and went over to Betsy, who also stood. He picked her up into a bear hug. She laughed. Setting her down, he went over to Sammy. Putting his arms around her, he pulled her close and gave one firm, round ass cheek a good squeeze. She narrowed her eyes at him. He grinned, and then went over to Kala. He helped her to stand, and then gently pulled her close and held her until he got a couple of "aww's" from the girls, and a raspberry from Skip. He removed her blindfold, saying, "I think it's been five minutes." Once I released her, Kala grinned, kissed me on the cheek, snaking her tongue into his ear briefly while in the neighborhood, and then sat and picked up the game to continue.

Robert lost for the first time. Not surprisingly, he sold his shoes. Betsy started again, and it made it all the way back to her, whereupon she lost. "Crap! Ok, I'll sell my shoes, too."

Skip started again, and it went around to him, then around to him again, whereupon he lost. "Hmmm. Ok, I'll sell my shirt." All the girls Ooo'd and Ahhh'd as he again revealed his barrel chest with a fuzz of medium brown hair Sammy took up the box, and it made it to Betsy.

"Again?! Ok, screw it, I'm taking a reward, too." She pressed the button, and her eyes got big. "It says that all of the guys must stand in front of me and take down their shorts while I - aw damn! - visually determine who is biggest."

"It doesn't say that!" Skip objected. She showed him the screen. "Damned if it doesn't." He stood, and slapped Robert on the shoulder. "Come on, buddy."

Robert slowly stood, and they both walked over to stand in front of a kneeling Betsy.

Now, Robert, it will be fine, don't worry..." she trailed of at the look on his face. He had pulled out the front of his trunks.

"Um."

"Robert, what is it?"

"Um."

"Robert?" Betsy was starting to sound a bit alarmed.

Unable to say anything coherent, Robert just dropped his shorts. Betsy gasped. "Oh, my!"

Skip looked down, and then slapped Robert on the back. "Nice one, big guy. Nothing there to be ashamed of." Sammy started to edge her way around to get a look, but Skip caught the movement over his shoulder. "Uh uh, ma'am. This isn't your reward!" Sammy pouted and sat back down.

Skip turned back. "My turn!" He dropped his trunks. Betsy had to tear her eyes away from Robert's shocking cock, reminded that she was still playing the game, and that it would look very particular if she displayed too much surprise at seeing Robert's penis. She had to admit, Skip's rod was impressive.

"Ummm." Betsy said, a bit flustered, as her eyes went back and forth between the two biggest cocks she had seen in person. "Robert is definitely the longest, although Skip's may be just a bit thicker." She paused and looked up at Robert. "But my favorite is Robert's." Robert still just stood there, too stunned to respond.

"Hey, no fair playing favorites," Skip complained.

They pulled their shorts back up, followed very slowly by a still-bewildered Robert, and returned to their seats. Betsy handed the game to Skip. He started it, and it made it back around to and past him to Kala. "Oh, well, I guess I'll sell my bikini top."

"Why?" Betsy asked, immediately receiving shut up looks from Skip and Robert, who had come out of his daze at Kala's decision. "You have plenty of points, don't you?"

Kala shrugged. "I like points. How many do I have, now?" Skip motioned for the game, and then pushed some buttons.

"70. Removing your top will give you 110, which will make you..." he pushed more buttons, and grinned, "tied for first with me!"

Kala grinned back. "Good enough reason." Her hands went to her back to untie one string, then her neck to untie the other. She cupped her breasts before the bikini top could fall off. She pulled the bikini top away to give them what they were expecting to finally be a good look at her tits, but instead her hair, which had been lying across her arms, fell to cover them. She sat and looked at everyone innocently, then grinned at their protests. She moved her hair over her shoulders at what seemed to be one strand at time, until finally her glorious chest was completely revealed, and all cocks and nipples were rock hard, even Betsy's. After everyone had a chance to salivate over her tits for a few moments, she finally broke the spell by saying, "Who's next?"

"Rah..." Skip cleared his throat and tried again. "Robert."

Robert started the next round. Skip lost it. "Damn! Well, I guess I'll retake the lead by taking a punishment." He read the screen. "I must give Sammy and Betsy full body massages." He clapped his hands and rubbed them together enthusiastically. "Who's first?"

Sammy looked at Betsy. "As nice as that sounds - he gives really good massages, Betsy - maybe we should write out an IOU for those. That might take too long right now. Is that ok with everyone?" Everyone nodded. Skip actually ran to find a pad and pen and scribbled IOUs to hand to the girls.

Sammy hit the button, and it made it to Robert. He sold his shirt, again to Ooo's and Ahhh's from the girls. He blushed.