Unextpected Change.. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy resumed the game, drew a face card, and handed it to Skip, who immediately lost again. "DAMMIT! Oh, well. You know what we haven't tried? Pot Luck. I can do that and still keep my lead." He hit the button, then said, "uh, oh."

"What?" came the chorused reply.

"Um, everyone has to remove one piece of clothing. See." He showed the screen for proof, and then smiled innocently and shrugged. After that he was dodging and ducking as everyone threw their already-removed clothing at him, including a couple pairs of shoes.

Sammy finally said, "Very well, you first, 'big guy'." Skip shrugged, stood, and shucked off his shorts. There was a murmur of approval at his thick semi-erect shaft, and a smattering of applause as he displayed it to them proudly.

Sammy was next, and as she had lost no clothing yet, she removed her shoes to boo's and from the guys and 'show us your tits!' from Skip.

I decide to be a bit wild and take off my top hoping that my fake breast would not be very noticeable. But when everyone oooed and ahhed including the girls my confidence went back up.

kala stood and 'stripped' off her shorts, once again leaving everyone aroused and speechless.

Robert stood and nervously but not nearly as hesitatingly as earlier removed his shorts. His new and improved shaft got an appreciative nod and smile from kala, which caused it to stiffen a bit, a "Wow," from Sammy, who then gave Betsy a look that said, "You told me he was a bit short. What the hell do you consider long to be?" and then a smattering of applause from Skip.

Betsy was last, and she stood on her knees. Knowing she couldn't compete with kala's performance, she simply unhooked and removed her bikini top. Still, she got a very appreciative response. While her round breasts weren't quite as big as Kala's, they were almost as perfectly shaped. She noticed the attention, and grinned, embarrassed but appreciative.

Sammy began again, and the game made it back past her to me. "Let's see how many points I have... eek! Only 45. I'll take a punishment." I groaned. "Or not."

"Why, what'd you get?" asked kala, grabbing the unit from me. She laughed with glee. "Betsy and I get to spank you for one minute. Aww, but you get to keep your shorts on." Betsy's nipples had hardened to diamonds immediately upon Kala's revelation. Interesting. It looked like Skip and Sammy might be right.

The girls pushed two chairs together, sat, and made me lay across their laps. "Ok, somebody start the timer."

Skip said, "Got it. Go!" Apparently they had both chosen a cheek, as the rhythm and impact was different on each. One was much slower but harder, and I figured that must be Betsy. Soon though, the other cheek was receiving the same treatment, and both were being smacked in tandem. It was really starting to hurt, although I had to admit that my poor dick keep trying to strain to get free. I looked over at Skip, only to find him mesmerized by the incredibly jiggling the spanking was having on four big tits. "Hey! How long?"

Skip looked down. "Oh! Stop."

"Bastard." I mumbled as I got up, rubbing my tingling cheeks. He looked back at the girls, and while Kala looked aroused, Betsy looked like she was about ready to rip my clothes off and fuck me right now. Interesting, indeed.

Sammy lost the next round, her first loss. She took a punishment, and had to remove her bra with one hand. She did so, easily and unconsciously, revealing her medium-small breasts to be perky with large, puffy nipples and areolas.

Skip lost next, and as he had no clothes on, he lost 20 points immediately, costing him the lead. He took a punishment to gain some back, but the punishment itself, allowing Sammy and Kala to tickle his hands for 10 seconds, didn't do much for anybody.

And so it went for a bit. Robert lost, and had to rub ice on his nipples for thirty seconds. Sammy lost, and had to recite a dirty limerick or lose an item of clothing. She had no problem remembering "There once was a man from Nantucket..." I then lost two times in a row. Kala silently swore she had nothing to do with it.

The first punishment I took was pretty much a repeat; Kala got to spank my ass for a minute, bare this time, though. She took it easy on me, much to Betsy's disappointment.

My second loss was more interesting. I took a second punishment, and had to hide a coin somewhere on me person. Betsy had 50 seconds to find it, or she had to grant me a favor. They both left the deck for a moment while I hid a dime.

When they returned, Skip said "Go!" and her hands immediately went to my shorts, the only clothing I had left. Finding nothing in the pockets, she quickly started at his head, checking my ears, making me open my mouth, checking my navel. Finding nothing, her hand went down the back of my shorts and I jumped. With three seconds to spare, she pulled the dime from between my cheeks. "Nice butt," she whispered. Her playing with my ass had gotten me partially aroused.

Betsy finally broke my streak, and took pot luck. She had to reveal her underwear or perform a favor for me, but as they hadn't started with any, everyone agreed that she could simply moon them with her lovely round ass, instead.

Kala lost next, and had to massage Robert's palms. It sounded lame to everyone else, but Robert sure seemed to enjoy it.

Robert then lost, and took pot luck. "Ummm, Sammy has to describe, in detail, a sexual fantasy with Kala and Skip."

"What?!" Sammy exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah, come on, honey, make it a good one!" Skip encouraged her.

"How good can I make it if it's R-rated?"

"Oh, that's true, I guess." Skip was very disappointed, but they gave Sammy a pass on that one.

I resumed my losing record next. "Kala and Betsy may bite and nibble my thighs for three minutes."

"Again, how is that a punishment for her?" Betsy asked while moving quickly to comply. She and Kala gently spread my legs wide apart and started nibbling my inner thighs, I almost passed out when they started to get closer and closer to my glued penis but I don't think that Betsy seen anything out of place. It was the first time I had ever had two real female mouths in that location at the same time. All too soon Skip called "Time."

"That's a punishment," I said unsteadily, "because that's all you do." Betsy just grinned wickedly up at me.

It was the Sammy's turn to lose three times in a row She took a punishment for the first, and it was her turn to French kiss two other players; Skip again, then Kala. Skip and Sammy's kiss was a little more perfunctory this time, as everyone with the possible exception of Betsy was looking forward to the main event, the first Girl-Girl action of the night.

As before, this one started out a bit stiff, at least on Sammy's part, as she was quite nervous about kissing Kala in front of everyone. Kala's patient lips and tongue soon had Sammy worked up, though, and the kiss became steamy. No one complained as it went on and on, becoming more and more passionate as the minutes went by. Finally they parted, and Sammy said softly, "Oh, wow." Both sets of nipples were once again rock hard, and there was the smell of horny woman on the air.

For her second loss, she again took a punishment. "I must go to Principal Robert for a paddling for 50 seconds. If I make a sound, I get another 50." As Skip went back to his box for the paddle, in this case a thin wooden one that the little ball on the rubber band had broken off of, Sammy looked imploringly at Robert. "Please, Principal Robert, I'll never do it again. Go easy on me!"

"We'll see, little girl." He indicated she should lie across his lap. As the instructions didn't say otherwise, her shorts stayed on. Robert began wacking her ass. It sounded loud, and she squirmed, but he wasn't really hitting her very hard. Just as Skip called "Time" in an unsteady voice, Robert gave her a harder 'thwack.'

"Ow! Hey, that doesn't count, it was after the 50 seconds."

Robert grinned and said, "Yeah, I know." He looked over and saw that Betsy was about to go insane.

When she lost for the third time, Sammy said, "Screw it, I'm taking Pot Luck." She hit the button, and read, "Kala must remover her bra. If she isn't wearing one, she must thoroughly kiss her nipples for one minute. If she can't she must kiss someone else's."

All eyes went to Kala, who was looking thoughtfully at her breasts. She took the left one in her hand. "Give me thirty seconds, Skip."

Uh, ok, go!"

Kala lifted the nipple of her full breast to her lips and kissed it. As the card did not forbid French kissing, her tongue also came into play. Everyone was transfixed at her erotic, sensual display. Several minutes later she lifted her mouth away and asked, "Is that thirty seconds yet, Skip?"

"What? Oh, yeah, thirty seconds, just now."

"Ok, thank you." She said with a straight face, and then made to switch breasts. She gave an artful and convincing display of not quite being able to bring her right nipple to her lips, regardless of what she had just done with her left. She sighed. "It looks like I'm unable to do that one. I guess I'll have to kiss someone else's for the last thirty seconds. Sammy, do you mind?" Sammy shook her head mutely, eyes wide.

Kala crawled to her, catlike, and when her lips were near Sammy's puffy right nipple, she said. "Thirty seconds again, please, Skip."

"Uh, yeah, sure," Skip said, his eyes glued to her lips, stopwatch forgotten.

Kala lowered her mouth to Sammy's breast and gave the nipple the same treatment her own had received. Sammy watched and moaned. There was no way Skip was going to stop this intentionally, and Kala seemed lost in her work and oblivious to the time, so her kissing and licking went on for quite a while. Sammy threw her head back and closed her eyes, then finally said. "Enough! That's driving me absolutely insane!" She looked down at Kala and whispered, "Thanks, that was incredible."

Kala mouthed back "any time," with a grin, and then returned to her place.

Robert lost next, and had to slam a shot. He came back from the bar coughing hoarsely.

Kala was next, and decided to take Pot Luck. "Robert gets to ask anyone questions for one minute. They have to be answered honestly."

Robert blinked in surprise. "Um..." he rasped.

"Go!" Skip shouted.

"Um," he turned to Sammy. "Did you really enjoy what kala was doing to your, uh, nipple?"

Sammy grinned. "Yup."

"What about you, kala?"

"Oh, yes. Even more than doing my own."

"Well, would you guys like to, you know, do more to each other?"

The two girls shared a look. "Yup," they said in unison, and then giggled.

"Like what?"

They shared another look, this one more sulty, yet a bit embarrassed, too, at least on Sammy's part. She said, "Oh, I don't know. I'm not really a lesbian, or even bi, I don't think, beyond the R-rated stuff, anyway. On the other hand, having my nipple kissed and licked by Kala was one of the hottest..."

"Time!" I shouted. He had been looking over Skip's shoulder, figuring Skip would again 'forget' about the stopwatch. I wanted to hear what Sammy had to say, too.

"Aw, man!" Skip whined. I punched him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, big guy. She can always entertain you with the rest of that as pillow talk, later."

Skip pepped up a bit at this, but Sammy gave him an "in your dreams" look.

Sammy lost the next two in a row, and figured afterward that it should have just been one long one. For the first she took a punishment, and had to be mine and Kala's 'bad slave who needed to be punished' for one minute. They didn't even need to discuss it; four hands attacked her and tickled her unmercifully for the whole time. Skip knew better than to let this go for more than sixty seconds if he ever wanted sex again.

Then, on her next loss, she figured nothing could be as bad as that and took another punishment. Skip and kala, again her punishers, were instructed by the game to use feathers - helpfully provided by Skip from the box - to tickle her puffy nipples for another minute. At the end of it, she panted "God, that was excruciating, but I'm actually disappointed it's over. Where the hell did you guys learn to do that?" They just grinned and shrugged.

I lost next, and had to pose sexily for 30 seconds. It lasted much longer, as I and everyone else cracked up at my attempts, until they finally let me sit down.

The game' screen was flashing. "Only five punishment cards left!" Skip read. "Get your points while the gettin's good."

The last five punishment cards went quickly. Betsy lost first, and had to remove a piece of clothing above the waist. As she didn't have anything above the waist, nothing happened. Skip lost next, and was tied to a chair for one minute while Sammy and Betsy got to do anything they wanted. They blew on his genitals.

Robert lost the next, and Betsy and Kala were instructed to gently bite his nipples. Even with the evidence of his instantly hard cock at the first nip of teeth, it was still unclear who got off on it more, him or Betsy.

The next to last card was Skip's, who had to chug a beer. "Oh, great," Sammy murmured, "he's blitzed enough already." Kala then took the last punishment card, and had to give Skip a neck massage.

"Alrighty," Skip said lazily as Kala's hands did their work, "Ooo, that feels good... um... after this it's all reward cards, which cost you. When you lose all your points you are out. And remember, those who are already naked have been losing 20 points for each hand you have lost since your clothes were gone."

Play resumed, and Kala lost. "My reward is to get to massage two players' breasts for one minute each player. Sammy?"

"Sure." Kala moved to sit close behind Sammy, and then reached around to gently cup her breasts. But then she looked at Skip. "Any massage oil in that box?" Skip almost blew a rod getting to the box and back. "Squirt a bit on each breast, please," Kala said, having never released Sammy's tits. Once the oil was applied, she began to massage Sammy's now glistening breasts sensually, and Sammy moaned, closed her eyes and, a moment later, leaned back into Kala. Again Skip 'forgot' the clock as Kala gently worked Sammy's breasts over, both relaxing her and arousing her, especially when a hard, slippery nipple would slip through Kala's fingers.

Kala finally raised an eyebrow at Skip, who said, "Oh, time." Kala removed her hands, but let Sammy lay against her for another few moments. Sammy sighed deeply, opened her heavy lids and looked at Robert. "Does that answer your question?" Robert swallowed and nodded.

"Who's next?" Kala asked, looking questioningly at Betsy." It was Betsy's turn to swallow.

"Oh, what the hell. Me, I guess." For once Robert did not look the least bit upset.

Kala stood, grabbed the oil, and moved gracefully to sit behind Betsy. She handed the bottle to Robert, and then reached around to gently cup Betsy's full, round tits, eliciting a small gasp from the blond. "Oil, please."

Robert, in his haste, over-squirted. Kala moved her hands to quickly dam the overflow before it reached Betsy's navel, then gently massaged the excess into her torso before returning her oil-slick hands to Betsy's tits. Betsy sat stiffly for a moment or two, her face frozen, but the torso massage plus Kala's talented touch on her breasts soon had her relaxing, until she, too, lay back against Kala and surrendered herself to the magical hands. Kala massaged her even longer than she had Sammy, four pairs of eyes following every move of her hands as they rubbed, squeezed, caressed, and occasionally tweaked. Kala didn't stop until Betsy gave a mild but prolonged shudder.

"I'm glad to find someone else whose nipples are so sensitive," Kala whispered in Betsy's ear.

"Th... that's never happened before," Betsy murmured in awe.

"Well, if you need help figuring out how to make it happen again, let me know," Kala whispered back before rising to return to her spot.

"Holy Shit! Did she just... did you...?" Skip stammered. Kala just smiled and shrugged.

Once everyone recovered and had a stiff swig of their various adult beverages, play resumed. I lost again, and read my reward. "You can direct any two players to remove a piece of clothing. If everyone is naked, then two people must do me a favor." He looked at Sammy and Betsy. "Well, ladies, looks like you guys finally get nude."

Sammy and Betsy both rose and unceremoniously shucked off their bottoms, Sammy her shorts, Betsy her bikini bottom. Sammy revealed a neatly trimmed almost black bush over fairly small nether lips, while Betsy bared a completely shaven and much puffier nether region. The guys made the appropriate appreciative sounds, and the ladies, blushing a bit, returned to their spots.

Betsy lost next. Her reward was for Robert and me to flatter her outrageously for 30 seconds. Robert stammered for the first few, but my flowery yet x-rated flattery quickly inspired him to greater heights, and by the time Skip stopped them, Betsy was rolling on the deck laughing and blushing furiously. She looked at me with teary eyes. "Two perfect rose buds perched atop two snowy mount Olympus's?" She collapsed in giggles again.

Next was Kala. "Hmmm, I get to kiss any part of you" pointing towards me "and Skip I wish." Before I could react, Kala reached over to pull my lips to hers for a toe curling kiss. She then crawled toward Skip. She looked at Sammy, who gave a small lopsided grin and nod. Skip seemed to expect what was coming, as he pursed his lips outrageously, but at the last second Kala dipped her head and shocked everyone but Sharron by kissing the tip of his cock, then scurried back to her spot, giggling like a kid.

"You are so doomed."

No, I believe it's called 'drunk'...

After he recovered, Skip looked at the beeping game. "Uh, oh. Kala, you have negative five points after that last reward."

"Doesn't that mean she is out?" I asked, receiving a stuck out tongue for my efforts.

"No, she is actually still in until she loses another hand. If you have positive points when you take your reward, like she did, you can stay in even if you go negative from that reward. She could conceivably still win if the rest of us go out without her losing another hand."

I lost next, to more buzzing from the game. "You, on the other hand, just went to zero with that 20 point nude penalty, and IS out. Since you won't remove your shorts" Skip read.

"Aw, man!"

Betsy lost the next hand. "My reward is to have Skip and you grant me a wish." Pointing at me once again.

"Can he still do that?" Robert asked.

"Yes, even though he is out, he still can participate in other peoples' rewards," Skip confirmed.

"Very well guys. Kiss my ass!" She stood and turned her firm round moon toward them. We both walked toward her on their knees, cocks bobbing, and chose a cheek. We then proceeded to kiss, lick, suck and slobber outrageously until Betsy was again in stitches. "Ok, guys," she gasped between giggles, "that will do!" As outrageous as she apparently found the act, though, her nipples had still become very hard.

Kala lost again, and was truly out.

Robert lost next. His reward was to get to explore with his hands a completely passive Betsy and Sammy for thirty seconds each. He began with Betsy, and gently caressed all her private areas except her actual pussy. He then moved to Sammy with slightly shaking hands. She smiled at him. "Don't worry, Robert. I don't bite." Robert gave a worried look at Skip, but Skip only grinned at him, so Robert gave Sammy the same treatment, although he spent more of his time on her puffy nipples. Skip even gave him quite a bit of extra time before he called it.

Next was Sammy's turn. "My 'reward' is to kiss Kala's and Robert's bare butts." She shrugged. "Who first?"

Knowing Robert would be a bit bashful, Kala stood and came over first. Sammy looked at the perfect hemispheres, said, "Maybe not such a bad reward after all," and got to work with sensual lips and tongue, making sure not to overlook Kala's crack. Kala bit her lip as her nipples visibly hardened.