Unfaithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts to slide his big tan hands, rough with a callous or two, up my midsection and under my shirt. I feel his fingers pulling at my nipples. Twisting and turning, he is heating me up even more.

I can't take it and find myself acting like a wanton as I hurriedly pull my tank top over my head and slide my bra straps to the side. Before I can do it myself, he has my bra undone and is looking at my breasts.

I never felt they were special, just big. But now, seeing how Greg was looking at them, I never felt more sexy. Watching Greg slowly circle each nipple with his long tongue is erotic. I can't tell you how turned on I am as his teeth graze the sensitive skin of my aureoles. Even tanned, he looks pale against my dark brown nipples. My breasts are overflowing in his hand. He takes his time to enjoy every bit of my breasts.

I try to touch him. I want to caress him. He stops me. "Lay here. I want to make love to you. I want to worship your body." He starts to kiss my navel and suck on it. "Let me worship your luscious dark body."

Before I can say yea or nay, his hand is under my short jean skirt. My thong is pulled to the side and I can feel him rubbing my clitoris. Not hard or rough, but like he really wants me to enjoy it. I can feel my love pouring out on his hand. Right when I think I am moments away from the best orgasm of my life, he stops.

"Wait, I have an idea". Greg gets out of the car and starts around to my door.

I am thinking "no wait. Why are we waiting" when he pulls me out of the passenger side. He lays me back on the hood of his Porsche. "Your skin looks incredible against the white of my car, baby," he mumbles before he moves my skirt up to my waist.

Instead of his nimble fingers, he moves back into my special spot with that long tongue. I am so happy no one is out here to hear the things that I am screaming as I cum on his tongue over and over again. I can't believe he is making me come so very much. I can feel the cum running down my full brown ass cheeks and onto his car.

I am on the verge of passing out when he stops just long enough to unzip his jeans and pull himself out. I want to see how he looks and suck him but I can't articulate that because now he is fucking me. Fucking me with the thickest dick I have had in a while. I feel like my insides are being stretched out. It doesn't hurt though. It feels like heaven. My ankles are on his chest and he is holding me up and fucking me as hard as he can.

'Please yes, more more!" I know all the woodland animals know we are here with all the yelling that I am doing. He is moaning and grinding his hips into me, slowly, deep and hard. I can feel his balls tightening up against my ass as he starts to play with my clit again.

I almost throw him off me with the intensity of my orgasm. I feel like I have peed on myself, I came so hard. Greg stopped pumping while I came and just held me.

But, when I stopped shaking, Greg lay me back against that white car and fucked me so hard and rough, I knew I could fall in love with him fucking me. I started to talk dirty to him. I wanted him to cum as hard as I did.

"Fill my black pussy with your hot cum. Give me all of that dick. You know you want to cum for me." Greg started to grunt and growl as he fucked me. I know he was on his way to cumming hard.

I start to play with my nipples. "Will you please fuck me harder? I would love it if you came on my pretty black titties and let me lick your hot cum off of them. You want me to lick your cum off my chocolate nipples don't you?"

Greg's eyes got big and he grabbed me hard as he emptied all of his sperm inside of me. When I knew that he had gave me all he had, I slipped down the the ground and sucked my cum and his off of his dick. I looked up at him, mouth full of dick, playing with my pussy. I felt his dick jerk again. I knew we were just getting started.

*****

12