Unfaithful

Story Info
Young mistress makes a surprise visit.
1.2k words
3.93
36.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spending my Sunday afternoon as usual, watching football, when the doorbell rang.

"I got it babe," my wife Trish called out from the kitchen.

I heard her open the door and greet someone but was too far away to hear the conversation.

"Babe, this is Melissa. She wants to take a look at the SUV," Trish said as she walked into the living room.

I paused the game and turned to introduce myself to the potential buyer and was shocked when I realized that Nikki was standing next to my wife, hand outstretched.

"H-Hi, I'm Chris," I managed to get out while shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Chris," Nikki said with a sly smirk on her face. She was really enjoying making me sweat, I just hoped Trish didn't notice.

"Can you show her the truck? I was just about to jump in the shower," Trish said, giving me a kiss on the cheek and heading upstairs.

"Sure," I said, trying to keep my heart from beating out of my chest.

Trish quickly ascended the stairs and once out of sight I grabbed Nikki by the arm and dragged her into the garage, closing the door behind us.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I said, yelling and whispering at the same time.

I had met Nikki almost a year ago when I was out with some friends from work. She approached me while I was at the bar and bought me a drink. No woman had ever done that for me before and on top of that, she was absolutely gorgeous. Twenty-two years old, 5"3, Italian, green eyes, perky tits and long black hair that fell just above her tight ass. I was wearing my ring but that didn't stop her for a second. Our affair began that night.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I asked.

"I missed you. I needed to see you," she said.

We had not been able to 'meet' for the past two weeks because Trish had made plans for the past two weekends, making it impossible for me to see Nikki. I looked into her bright green eyes and any anger I had towards her just disappeared.

"Wait here," I said, before walking back inside and grabbing the keys to the Tahoe. I walked upstairs and Trish was still in the shower.

I opened the door to our master bath, "Honey, Nikki wants to test drive the truck. I'll be back in a few."

"Who?" Trish asked.

Fuck! What did she say her name was?

"Melissa! She's waiting downstairs, we'll be right back."

I quickly went downstairs to find Nikki leaning with her back against the Tahoe. She had hiked up her skirt, moved her blue thong to the side and was fingering herself. Nikki had pulled her shirt and bra down on one side was was playing with her exposed nipple.

"Nikki! Jesus! Get in the truck!"

She didn't move, she just watched me in my panic. This was clearly a huge turn-on for her and would be added to an already long list: sucking dick, swallowing cum, dirty talk, watching porn, girls, sex in public places, cum anywhere on her body and now giving me a heart attack in my garage.

I had to basically force her into the truck before I could open the garage door and speed out of my subdivision.

Nikki turned in the passenger seat and climbed over the center console. Her skirt was still up around her waist and if I didn't have limo tint on the windows, half of my neighborhood would have seen Nikki's ass.

She was clawing at my sweatpants, desperately trying to free the object of her desire. I lifted my hips so she could pull my pants down and within seconds I felt her warm mouth envelope the head of my cock.

"Fuck," was all I could say, as I managed to stay on the road.

Nikki purred in my lap, as she took me deeper into her mouth. I kept my left hand on the wheel and smacked her ass with my right.

"Don't think your not gonna pay for this little stunt," I playfully threatened.

We were now well out of my neighborhood and I pulled into a deserted parking lot. I let my seat recline and watched Nikki worship my black cock but after a minute or so she stopped and started to climb over the center console.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need you inside me right now," Nikki said intently.

"I didn't bring a condom. Do you have one?"

"I went on the pill a month ago. I wanted to surprise you," she said. Nikki moved her panties to the side and started sliding my cock into her wet cunt.

She easily took the first half inside her, than slowly worked the rest in until her ass cheeks her touching my thighs.

"I'm gonna cum," she moaned, grinding her pussy into me.

She came quickly, arching her back so far that she actually hit the horn for a second. I glanced up, hoping no one had noticed but Nikki didn't care. She placed each foot on the driver's seat and started to bounce up and down, taking my entire length with each stroke.

"I want you... to shoot it... deep inside me... please cum in me," she begged.

Nikki leaned back so I could watch her work my black pole. This was the first time I had been inside of her raw, besides two minutes on a very drunken night that I barely remember. She was going to make sure I remembered this.

"Give me... that black cum... I need it so bad," she teased.

I don't know if it was the view, fucking in public or no condom but I was nearing an orgasm faster than ever before.

"Nikki... Oh fuck... Fuck!" I yelled out as the pressure in my balls shot up through my dick and flooded Nikki's womb with my seed.

"Oh my god... I feel it," she said as a second orgasm swept through her body.

I could feel the thick ropes of semen pulsing out of my cock and into Nikki's depths. It seemed like an impossible amount of cum was being drained out of me as she used her pussy muscles to milk my cock for every drop.

When Nikki was convinced that I was completely empty she laid against me, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing but we have to get back, Trish is gonna start to wonder," I said.

I could feel our juices running down my balls and onto the leather seat.

"I didn't realize how messy it would be without a condom. You are the first guy to cum inside me," Nikki said, with adoration in her eyes.

I knew she was in love with me and I didn't want to admit it to her but I felt the same.

She climbed off of me, using her hand to catch any cum that might ooze out.

I pulled my sweat pants up and reached behind the seat for my gym bag. I pulled a towel out and handed it to Nikki as I drove out of the parking lot headed back home.

"Did she like it?" Trish asked me as I walked in from the garage. I almost choked.

I was using the gym bag to cover up the wet spot on my pants.

"She wants to have her mechanic check it out on Tuesday," I lied.

"Oh, how long should that take?"

"Just a couple hours," I replied before heading upstairs to wash Nikki off of me.