Unfaithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her cautiously, "You're not an ex-wife or girlfriend are you? Because, if you are, take it somewhere else. We don't want any trouble here!"

From the man's response, Kayla deduced she'd been wrong in her assumption. Which lead her to ask herself, 'Who is he then? Is Chloe seeing more than one guy?'

"No, I'm Kayla, Chloe's friend from Columbus. I just thought you might be Eugene. Isn't she home? She said she'd be."

The man smiled again. It was a friendly smile, "Chloe had to go to the store; but she'll be back soon. Come on inside so I can close the front door. While you're at it, take your clothes off and make yourself at home."

"Excuse me?" It was an odd way to greet someone. 'Is that the they say hello here in Atlanta?' Kayla thought to herself as she entered the house.

The man closed the door behind her.

Taking the bags from her hands, the stranger said. "Let me put those in the guest bedroom for you."

And without further ado, he headed down the hall towards a door on the right. She followed a few steps to the rear.

Once at the door, he opened it and entered the room. There were five women inside. They were in various stages of undress. None of them seemed startled by her presence or that of the man.

There was a blond, two were brunettes, and one was a redhead. The last woman was a Nubian who was dark brown in skin and black in hair. After he sat Chloe's bags down, the man called out, "Hey girls, this is Kayla. She's Chloe's friend from Columbus. Something tells me she's new at this. Am I right?"

At that point, all the women in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at her expectantly.

"Huh?" Kayla replied, and stared at the woman for a second through her glasses. 'What am I supposed to be new at?' She wondered.

The Nubian woman asked, "Have you ever been to one of Chloe's parties before?"

"No. I guess this is my first time. I talked to her yesterday but, I didn't tell her I was coming. I decided to surprise her instead. She's been begging me to come for a visit. Do you think she'll mind I'm crashing the party?" Kayla told them.

The blonde laughed, "Are you kidding. Her motto is 'The More The Merrier'."

Then, the redhead, seeing the man in the robe ogling them, said to him, "Go on, get out of here pervert. We'll tell her what she needs to know." After which, he left, closing the door behind him.

When he was gone the redhead said to Kayla, "First, my name is Jackie. The dumb blond over there is Tammy."

Tammy responded by giving Jackie 'The Finger'.

Jackie ignored her and continued, "Aunt Jemima over there goes by the name Daisy."

"Fuck you white girl!" Daisy said. Kayla could tell Daisy knew it was a joke.

Jackie replied, "Did you bring your strap-on?"

"Got it right here." Daisy was patting what looked like a gym-bag as she said it.

Jackie's response was, "Look me up later." causing everyone in the room to begin laughing. When it ceased, she continued again, "The tall brunette there is Samantha; and the midget there is Tracy."

"Hi girls!" Kayla greeted and waved.

Jackie continued, "Here's how it works... You don't have to do anything..."

"Or anyone!" Interjected Daisy.

Jackie added, "Or anyone, that you don't want to. If someone asks you to do, or tries to do, something you don't like, just tell them 'no thanks'. Don't worry about hurting their feelings. You won't be saying anything they probably haven't already heard." She paused a second, obviously in thought. "That's pretty much it. Now hurry up and get undressed. The party's about to begin."

'OH SHIT!' Kayla thought to herself when she realized what she'd done. 'I'VE JUST CRASHED A SWINGER'S PARTY!' Her next thought was, 'If I didn't know this was Chloe's house, I'd swear I'm in the wrong place. I had no idea Chloe was this wild.' Then something else occurred to her, 'Gee, this is exactly what I've been looking for.' Mentally, she began debating whether she should leave. 'If I leave now, I can forget this ever happened. I could stay and indulge myself this one time. Wait, what if these people aren't safe?'

She made up her mind when Tracy handed Kayla a robe saying, "There's a pack of condoms in the left hand pocket. Just remember to drop your spare change into the donation bowl later."

Chloe didn't show up for another hour.

As she walked in the front door, someone called, "Well, shit! She's back! What took you so long?"

"She probably ran out of change again and was busy giving the bag-boy a blow-job to make up for it." It was Jackie.

Bags in hand, Chloe closed the door behind. Then headed down the hall towards the living room. "That's not funny. He was only fifteen and... "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Chloe yelled to Kayla upon seeing her friend naked on all fours in the center of the room. Behind Kayla was Eugene, his vibrator clad cock buzzing as it moved in and out of her pussy. Since it was her first time, she got to choose who she paired off with first. After the phone conversation the night before, it wasn't a tough choice.

"What does it look like? She's playing hide the bone with Eugene!" Called Tammy.

He responded with, "Ruff, ruff!" After which he began panting like a dog.

And then Jackie said, "Yeah, he's been using that toy of his to make her howl!"

To which Daisy added, "You go girl!"

Smiling, Eugene said to Kayla, who hadn't been paying attention, "Say hello to Chloe!"

Kayla opened her eyes, grabbed her glasses from off the floor and put them on so she could see who they were talking to, "Hi Chloe! You don't mind me crashing the party, do you?"

"Of course not. Come anytime!" At that point, there really was nothing else Chloe could say.

Kayla, who paying more attention to the sound of pelvis smacking against her ass than what her friend had said, began screaming wildly.

Someone called out, "I don't know about 'anytime' but she sure is cumming now!"

The resulting laughter was riotous.

When she returned home, at the end of the weekend, Kayla promised herself that it wouldn't happen again. She kept that promise faithfully the entire week, the drive back to Atlanta, and right up until she walked in Chloe's front door. But then, after Kayla entered the house, Eugene said hello by dropping to his knees, reaching up under her dress, pulling her panties down to her ankles and sticking a small vibrator in her pussy. As his tongue rolled around her clit, Kayla thought to herself, 'What difference is one more time going to make?'

And so it was that for the next two years, each time Alex went camping in his RV, Kayla drove to Atlanta for a weekend of sex and, occasionally, shopping.

Chapter Four - Preparations

Kayla's cell phone rang just as she was pulling up to Chloe's house. It was Alex. Ever the considerate husband, whenever he was out with the motor home, he'd always made a point to call her the same time every night.

"Hi honey! How's the fishing at Florence Marina?" She asked.

Disappointment in his voice, Alex replied, "Lousy. But I took a nap and I'm going to go out with a buddy and do some night fishing. How's Atlanta?"

"Nothing new here." Kayla answered. Then thought, 'Unless you're into swinging! In which case I can introduce you to lots of new fish!'

Of course, since he couldn't read minds, he didn't respond. What he did say was, "So what are you going to do tonight?

"Chloe is throwing a birthday party for me."

Puzzled he asked, "She does know it was Wednesday, doesn't she?"

"Yes. I told her; she still insists on throwing one anyway."

There was a short pause, and then he said, "At least you'll have something to do. Sure you don't want to come with me on the next trip?"

'No, I'm going to drive up here and do a different kind of cumming!' Kayla thought; but she didn't say that either. Instead she replied truthfully, "No thanks, I like our arrangement just the way it is."

In a sincere tone, he said to her, "Just thought I'd ask. Well, you have fun. I'll call you the same time tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too. You and your buddies have fun playing with your worms." And after she'd hung up, she said to herself, "And I'll have fun playing with mine!"

Kayla got out of her car and walked to the front door.

It opened upon her approach and, Kayla naturally assumed they'd been eagerly expecting her. Before Kayla could say anything, Chloe handed her and a blindfold and whispered, "Time for your birthday present.

You're in luck! It just happens that this weekend we have a visitor from another club. On such occasions, there's a special ceremony we like to call 'The Great Introduction'.

Since first impressions are so important, we go out of our way to make the experience as memorable as possible for our guest of honor. Normally we draw straws to see who gets to be the greeter. However, since you're the birthday girl, we've decided to let you do the honors. Happy Birthday!

"It sounds like fun!" Kayla said excitedly.

Chloe put her hand over her friend's mouth and said, "I'm not finished yet." After removing her hand, she continued, "Usually, the guest would be both blindfolded and wearing earplugs and the greeter is unencumbered. Things are going to be different tonight. Both the guest and the greeter will be handicapped." She paused to let her words sink in, then continued, "By the way, the next time you call me and I tell you I'm busy, take the hint!"

"You're not still mad about that, are you?" Kayla asked.

Chloe replied, "After tonight I won't be!" Seeing a concerned look appear on her friend's face, she added, "Don't worry, I promise, you're going to love it. Now shut up, time is wasting!" She went on to explain. "The rules are simple... Neither of you are allowed to remove your blindfold or talk until you have been instructed to do so." Chloe paused again, "Oh yes, one more thing... when we address you we will call you 'Jill' and our mystery guest we will call 'Jack'. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Satisfied, Chloe ordered, "Alright, you can put on the blindfold now."

Kayla did, and despite being a bit apprehensive, she was more excited than she had been in a long time.

Once the blindfold was in place, Chloe took her by the right hand and added, "Now I'm going to take you to the guest bathroom. Once you hear the door close behind you, remove your blindfold, get undressed, take a quick shower, and then put the blindfold back on. Daisy will be in there to help you. Whisper to her if you need anything and she'll get it for you. When you're done, she'll escort you to the guest bedroom where your preparations will continue."

The guest of honor arrived while Kayla was in the shower. After receiving similar instructions from Esmeralda, his companion and sponsor for the night, 'Jack' was blindfolded and quickly spirited to the master bathroom.

As he stood there undressing 'Jack' realized that, other than Esmeralda, everyone else he met that night was sure to be a stranger. Normally, given what was about to happen, he would have considered such an undertaking too risky and declined the invitation. But, he had known Esmeralda long enough to trust her judgment in such matters. If she said it was safe, then he believed her. As he undressed himself, he reflected. Over the years, their relationship had grown beyond one based solely on mere mutual sexual satisfaction into something more and, he wondered if she felt the same way?

They had spent much of the early night in one of the local swinger's clubs. The pickings were thin and mostly 'jail-bait'. Although, he did see one tempting morsel that, had Esmeralda allowed him to do so, he would have tasted.

"Save it for tonight's festivities! It wouldn't do for the guest of honor to be too tired to enjoy his own party, now would it?"

He knew she was right.

In an attempt to appease him, Esmeralda let him feel her up while they danced erotically. He considered it more like a torture and all it had done was make him hornier.

As instructed, 'Jack' showered. When he was finished, Esmeralda lovingly helped him dry off. Once that was done, she placed the blindfold over his eyes sending him back into total darkness.

He heard her say, "I'm going to take you into the other room where your preparations will continue. Remember, remain silent."

The bathroom door opened and he was led by her back into the master bedroom; after which, he heard her voice say soothingly, "Relax and enjoy."

He felt moist, strawberry flavored, female lips on his mouth and recognized them as Esmeralda's. As she kissed him, several hands, also female, began gently massaging something wet and warm all over his body.

Sometime later, he had no way to tell how long, while feminine hands continued gliding over his skin, Esmeralda allowed her tongue to enter his mouth. It was no coincidence that, at the same time, he felt the delicate fingers of a female hand wrap gently around his awakening manhood.

The hand around his cock begin moving slowly up and down. For the first few seconds, it seemed cold and didn't move smoothly. Then, he felt something slippery and wet rolling down his penis. As the liquid coated his cock, the hand massaging his member began sliding up and down his shaft smoothly like a cylinder around a well lubricated piston.

He noticed a tingle in his gland, which became stronger the longer he was massaged. About two or three minutes later, he guessed, the tingling in his cock was replaced by a numbness and it wasn't long before he could barely tell there was a hand around it at all.

"He's ready, go ahead and dry him off." Ordered a Esmeralda. After which, he felt something he thought was a towel brush lightly over his manhood. As he was trying to make up his mind whether his perception was correct, whatever it had been was replaced by what he was sure was a woman's mouth.

"STOP THAT! YOU KNOW THE RULES! IT'S NOT YOUR TURN!" Esmeralda said insistently."

The mouth was removed and he heard and unfamiliar female voice say, "Party Pooper!"

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance later. Now put some more on and dry him off again. Just don't overdo it or he won't be able to feel anything at all." It was Esmeralda again.

The process of massaging liquid onto his staff was repeated. Only this time, without the aid of mouths to dry off afterward.

In the guest bedroom, Kayla was undergoing a similarly ritualistic preparation ceremony.

Masculine hands sensually applied oil to almost every square inch of her body. After which, she felt something cold and pasty being smeared over each nipple causing them to become erect and sensitive. There was a mouth upon hers, it was Eugene. As he began French kissing her, Kayla felt male fingers begin moving softly around her clitoris, alternating between circling and going up and down motions. Within seconds, her love button became swollen and sensitive. Her juices began trickling slowly down her inner thighs. It was unlike any feeling she'd ever had before.

Eugene's lips left her mouth. "She's almost ready. Get back and I'll give her the good stuff now."

Hands left her body and she could just make out what she thought was people stepping away. Following that was the sound of a rubber glove being donned.

As her heart raced, someone stepped towards her, placed an arm about her waist and pulled her to them. From the way they were kissing, she was sure it was Eugene. He placed his other hand, between her legs and then inserted a finger as deeply inside her as it would go. Once it was there, it began moving in and out in a fucking motion.

After a what seemed like an eternity, he began probing for her g-spot. He found it causing Kayla to start grinding herself against him lustfully.

Taking it as a sign that she was ready, Eugene pulled away from her leaving her standing there, hungry for more.

Sternly, he said to her, "Kayla, I'm going to hand you a pair of ear plugs. When I tell you to do so, put them in your ears. We're going to lead you to Jack and you will shake hands with him. After that, other than touching or kiss 'Jack' above the neck up, you can do whatever you want. Got it?"

"Yes!" She acknowledged.

Satisfied, Eugene instructed, "Alright then, go ahead, put in the ear plugs but leave one turned off."

"What do you mean?"

Eugene explained, "They generate white noise. So, once you turn them on, you won't hear anything. There's a tiny switch on each one. Can you feel it."

She did and said so. Understanding what to do, Kayla did as she was instructed and was led blindly into another room.

Chapter Five - Greetings

From what she could tell, Kayla was back in the living room. 'Jack' on the other hand, being unfamiliar with his surroundings, wasn't so sure.

On the floor beneath their feet was a two inch thick foam mat. It was 72 inches by 72 inches square. Chloe had picked it up at a factory outlet store operated by an Atlanta based adult furniture manufacturer.

Neither 'Jack' nor Kayla knew it at the time but they were standing facing each other at arm's length.

Through their earplugs, they could just make out a female voice. She was saying, "To welcome you to our little group tonight 'Jack', we have chosen 'Jill' here.

"'Jill', shake hands with 'Jack'." It was barely audible.

Kayla felt someone take her right hand by the wrist and put something in it. It wasn't hand. It was a penis!

They did however hear the laughter that followed. No earplugs would have kept that out.

Chloe instructed, "Please turn on your other ear plug now."

They did.

Kayla, fascinated by the throbbing hard penis in her right hand, ignored the laughter. She would have dropped to her knees without hesitation and taken it into her mouth. But she was too horny even for that. Kayla was burning with lust and that if she didn't get something inside her fast she was going to go stark raving mad. She didn't want to be kissed! She didn't want her nipples sucked! Hell, she didn't even want her pussy licked! All Kayla wanted to do was get fucked! So, when someone put a hard cock in her hands, she reacted to it.

Tugging firmly on his penis, Kayla pulled 'Jack' down to the floor and onto his knees. Before 'Jack' knew what was happening, Kayla pushed on his chest with both hands sending him backwards to the mat.

Fumbling in the darkness, Kayla carefully crawled forward like a lioness dominating a weaker mate. She didn't stop until she felt 'Jack's' stiff penis sliding through the furrow of her outer labia. As she reached beneath her and grabbed its shaft, Eugene called to everyone, "Watch this! This is going to be priceless!"

Neither Kayla nor Alex heard it.

The group watched as Kayla lubricated the head of 'Jack's' cock by rubbing it around the entrance of her love tunnel.

"Why's that?" Inquired Esmeralda.

Ignorant of what was being said, Kayla relaxed her leg muscles allowing her weight to drop suddenly downwards.

"FUCKKK!" Kayla screamed.

'Jack, who had extremely good hearing,' could just make out the scream. He smiled. Numb or not, he could still tell how tight 'Jill' was when she impaled herself upon him.

"What the hell was that?" Asked Daisy.

Grinning, Chloe answered, "I had Eugene give her some of this." She held up a tube of cream for Daisy to see.

"That's not the stuff you normally use! What is it?" It was Daisy again.

Chloe handed the tube of cream to the brown woman. "I ordered it from Europe. It's much stronger and it lasts a lot longer. Right now, she feels like she's got an twelve inch dick inside her!"

"It's not painful is it?" One of the other women asked.

Smiling, Chloe replied, "Not at all, it doesn't hurt a bit. It makes you feel like you've just been stuck by the biggest cock in the world."