Unfaithful Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
She confronts Ron with his infidelity.
1.5k words
4.25
38.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3p.m. when Ron was awaken by Cindy's mouth around his cock. He pretended to be sleeping, as she lavished his cock. Devouring every inch of his manhood he laid there quietly not acknowledging her at all. Being tired from all the sexual activities in the past days. At times, he would become soft. As he would soften she would suck his cock harder. But, he managed to remain hard majority of the times.

After about 15 minutes he finally said, "Cindy, I would like for you to put on my wife's old cheerleading uniform that is in the closet."

Cindy got up from the bed and went to the closet, she opened the door and looked through Janet's clothes. She found the set and tried it on. It was kind of small. She fitted it the best way possible on her.

"It's kind of small, Ron!" She said.

"That's O.K.," he replied.

"In there, your going to a big chest, open up that chest and pick out a dildo of your choice."

Cindy saw the chest in the corner, she opened it up and was shocked to see the amount of dildo's and other toys in there. Looking through them all she found one that was the size of Ron's cock.

"Got one!" She yelled out.

"Good, now come out here and let me look at you."

Cindy came out of the closet and walked towards Ron. The skirt was short, showing part of her pussy. The top exposed half of her boobs.

"Turn around!" He asked.

"Now spread your legs apart, bend over till you touch the floor with your hands!" He then commanded.

She did as she was told, she could now see him from in between her legs sitting on the bed.

"Stay like that."

He sat on the edge of the bed stroking his cock, eyeing every inch of her ass and pussy. He stood up from the bed with his cock in his hand. He approached her giving her a slight tap on the ass with his other hand. He circled around her, not saying a word. As he passed by her ass he would tap her again. Continuing to stroke is cock.

"Give me the dildo Cindy!" He said.

She handed him the dildo.

"I see you like big cocks!" Chuckling...

"Yes," she replied.

He went around to her ass again, turning on the dildo and inserting it in deep into her pussy. Pushing it in and out.

"You like this dildo too?" He asked.

"Yes!" She replied.

"Do you want me to stop!" He asked.

"NO! Please don't."

"Well, I am!" He said.

"Go and sit on the chair over there and here take this with you." He told her.

Cindy went and sat on the recliner, while Ron sat on the bed in front of her.

"Spread your legs open and fuck yourself with that dildo." He commanded.

Cindy doing as she was told, she inserted the dildo in and out of her pussy as Ron continued to masterbate in front of her.

"Goodness girl, you look like a slut deprived of some good orgasms!"

Cindy was dripping from wetness, the dildo slided in and out with ease. He stood up and walked next to her and placed his cock at her mouth. She started sucking his cock as fast as she was probing herself with that dildo.

"Come on Cindy, I want you to cum!" He said to her.

UMMMM! She muttered

"I cummmmming!", as she let her mouth release his cock.

He continued to masterbate, feeling the balls tingling and the head of the cock getting more purple.

"Oh yes! Cin, you are fucking beautiful!" He said to her.

As he started to release his load he was moving his cock in positions aiming for all over her body. As the first load shot out it hit her face, the second he pointed down to her breast, the third spurt hit her stomach and the fourth hit her leg.

When he turned around to sit on the bed, there was Janet in the doorway of the bedroom. She was just frozen there. She wasn't able to say a word or even move. But there was a tear in her eye.

Ron looked at her and said, "Maybe if you were home more often, I wouldn't have to pick up the tramp next door!"

Cindy, in the meantime, had gotten up and removed the articles of clothing she had on. When she was completely naked. Janet said......

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"I am leaving!...Let me change first! Cindy said, as she was looking around the room for her clothes.

"NO! NOW! GET THE FUCK OUT OR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS NOW"

Crying, Cindy left the room as Janet followed her downstairs. Cindy headed for the back door, but, Janet grabbed her by her hair.

"You leave my house through the front door!"

"I can't, I have no clothes on!" Cindy cried.

"You should of thought about that before you came in here to screw my husband!" Said Janet.

Ron came running downstairs...."Jan, let her put on some clothes!"

"You said, she was a tramp!" As she pulled on Cindy's hair heading toward the front door.

Janet, opened the door and pushed Cindy out. She slammed shut the door after her. She turned around and looked at Ron.

"Why did it have to be the girl next door, Ron!"

"Your always away and I get very lonely....she was an opportunity and I took it." Ron replied.

"LIAR!" She replied. As she headed back upstairs and into the bedroom. She slammed the door behind her. She sat on the bed and started crying. She looked up and saw the camcorder on.
She replayed the tape. She sat back down and started watching. She didn't know what she was going to do next.

After a while, she heard the doorbell. Then shortly after there was some yelling going on. She opened the bedroom door.......

"I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch!" It was Mike, Cindy's father yelling at Ron.

"You raped my daughter!" He then said.

"No, I didn't!" Ron replied back.

Janet grabbed the camcorder pressed rewind as she took it downstairs.

She saw that Mike, had his hands around Ron's neck against the wall.

"STOP THAT, NOW! Janet yelled out.

"Look!, Ron didn't rape Cindy, Ron had it all taped."

Mike looked at the tape and began releasing his hands from Ron's neck. And sure enough, Cindy was pretty happy to be fucked by a large cock.

You can see that Mike was heartbroken by the actions of his daughter.

"I'm sorry, when she came home naked like that and was crying that she was raped by you. I believed her." Mike said.

"I really should of kept my mouth shut and let you kill him, but then how could I live with that?" Replied Janet.

Mike, turned and as he was leaving he apologized several more times before he closed the door behind him.

"NOW, RON.....GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"How are you going to ask me to leave, this is my house as well!" Ron said to her.

"If you don't leave now, I will call the police and have you removed!"

Ron just stood there looking at her.

"Fine, have it your way!" She said as she went back upstairs.

She locked the bedroom door and went for the phone. She picked it up and there was no dial tone. "Shit!" She said to herself.

She went to her purse to get her cell phone. As she was dialing the police. There was knocking at the door.

"Come on, Janet, we can work this out." Ron pleaded.

"Janet open the door, so we can talk."

"There has been no talk for the past several months, so leave it like that!" She replied.

The police finally showed up 45 minutes later, they rang the doorbell, she went to the window and yelled down to them, "I'll be right down."

By the time she got downstairs, Ron was already talking to them and was telling them that everything was O.K.

When she finally got to the front door, she yelled out.

"No, it's not O.K., I would like you to remove this man from my house!"

"What is the reason, Ma'am?"

"He has committed adultry and I have proof!" She replied.

"Ma'am that is not a reason for us to remove him from these premises." Replied the officer.

"This is a matter for an attorney." Replied the other officer.

"Now, if he has harmed you in any way, then we can do something about it."

"I don't believe this!" Said Janet.

"Sorry ma'am we really can't help you, at this time."

Ron, closed the door.

"Can we talk about this, Janet?"

"Just get out of my sight!" She replied, as she walked away from him.

Ron headed upstairs, while Janet sat in the living room to figure out what she was going to do next.


Part 4 to follow.......What will she do?