Unfaithful Wife

Story Info
Cheating wife is caught.
2.1k words
2.49
452.6k
44
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

I've been a married man for 8 wonderful years, My wife Julia is a lovely, passionate woman. 5' 4's of beautiful brown doe eyed woman. A 38-26-34 body, she keeps in shape with her workouts. I could not ask for a better partner for life.

The only bad thing in our lives at this time is the hours I have to work to keep my business afloat, I leave early and stay late, Julia stays home, alone most of the time. Oh, she goes out with her friends and such, but she is always in touch with me. Last Wednesday, I had enough of work, and wanted to take Julia out for an afternoon of just us for a change. So I left the office right before lunch letting Marie, my secretary, know I would not be back today.

I jumped in my truck eager to get home and perhaps get me some afternoon delight before taking her out for the day. I pulled into my driveway and noticed a strange car in it. A nice Corvette, I wondered which of her friends had gotten one and walked inside my home. I didn't announce myself when I went in, and saw no one in the living room so I thought they would be in the kitchen, Walking in there I saw no one. Knowing women I thought they must be in the bedroom checking out new clothes or something so I continued to the bedroom.

Getting closer to the open door I heard noises, I slowed down and listened trying to understand what was being said. It was a day I soon wished I had stayed at work. As I peered around the edge of the door, I saw my wife in the arms of another man, I use the term loosely, actually she was on her hands and knees taking his large cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck yes, ram my asshole you nasty bastard!" she told him.

"You love it don't you Bitch, You love my cock in your ass don't you!"

"Oh yes Butch, You know I do!"

I stood there stunned, too shocked to say or do anything but watch this horrible sight. My wife, whom I would die for, was fucking this man in a way she never had with me, and wanting more of it. To think that after all I had tried to do for her, she would do this to me, well to him! We have a nice home and cars, plenty of money, the only bad thing was I worked so much. I stood watching as he pumped her beautifully shaped ass, her head hanging down and her body covered in sweat telling him to give her more.

My eyes filled with tears and I was glued to the floor not able to leave and not wanting to see. I was crushed when he grabbed her hair pulling her head back calling her a whore, and forcing his cock into her puckered asshole. Her begging for it deeper in her and her hips slammed against his pelvis.

With his right hand he reached under her chest and grabbed her beautiful breast, pinching her dark tipped nipple roughly, her crying out for him to hurt her. We had never had sex like that, we always had made love, I had never wanted to hurt her and I didn't understand her need to be hurt now.

"Yes Butch, fuck me like my pussy husband can't, give it to me hard baby, you know how I love it when you do baby!"

He pulled her hair harder and pulled her breast out so far I thought her nipple would get torn off, all the time she screamed out for more. I wished that I could have a least found the sight exciting and wanted to join in with them, but I couldn't.

Butch as his name was I heard her say told her he was fixing to cum, and he threw her off his cock, her turning around quickly and putting his nasty ass stained cock in her beautiful mouth, the same mouth that I had loved to kiss for the last 8 years, 10 if you counted when we dated in College.

I nearly gagged as she swallowed his dirty cock in her mouth and sucked his cum from it as he shot so much it dribbled down her chin. Her strong hand jacking it off in her face, milking every drop from his pumping balls as she gulped it down. He held her face to his cock, forcing every inch of it down her sensuous throat, I watched her throat as it took his load down, Why had she never done that for me.

"That's right you nasty cock sucker, suck it down Bitch, Suck your nasty ass off my cock, swallow my spunk you nasty whore."

I wanted to kill him, how could he call such a beautiful woman those names. How could she let him talk to her that way. I was dumbfounded as I watched and listened to them while she finished sucking his cock. He pulled her face to his roughly, kissing her full lips, Shoving his tongue down her throat as she sucked it into her mouth. His hands all over her ass pulling her close to him as she kissed him back like a teenager in love.

I could finally move, and I turned then walked to our living room, sat on the couch with my head held between my hands, my elbows on my knees. Tears running down my face remembering every horrid thing I had witnessed. Thinking of the How's and Why's of what would cause Julia to do this horrible thing to me. I had always treated her with the utmost respect and love, we had a wonderful sex life, I thought. I had always seen that she had her orgasm when we made love.

She had never hinted to me that she needed more than I had given her. What could have made her do this. I fully expected them to walk in any second, but they did not. I did not want to see what they were doing, but was drawn back to the bedroom like a moth to a bright light. When I got to the door again I looked in, He had her firm legs over his shoulders and was fucking her tight wet pussy, the same one I had the pleasure to make love to for 10 years. I could not believe I was hearing the vile things spewing from her sweet mouth.

"God yes, fuck me with that beautiful cock, fill me up until it comes out of my mouth. Fuck me harder Butch, give me all of you hard cock, give it to me now you Son of a Bitch, FUCK ME!!!!!"

I had never heard her say anything like that before.

"Yeah Bitch, take it all in that hot pussy, who's pussy is it cunt!"

"Oh God it's yours Butch, all yours baby."

Every word tore though my heart like a sharp knife, ripping it out piece by tiny piece as her hips bucked against his with a passion I had never seen. A thought came to me, I was happy, happy now that we had no children to find out that their mother was a whore, an adulterous whore.

"Who fucks you best cunt, who gives you what you need?"

"You do Butch, only you can give me that!"

What should I do, leave, stay, attack them both, attack just him? I did nothing, nothing but watch. Perhaps if I was more of a man, or at least more of a violent man I would have done something besides stand there. I should scream at them, throw something, anything but watch this heart breaking sight.

Her passion was so great and his was racing to beat hers as they fucked like animals on our King size bed. The covers thrown around like the clothes they had torn off each other in their rush to have sex. I watched as his thick cock slid out to the end and then back into her with such force I would have thought it would dislocate her hips as they spread wider to accept his thick meat in her dripping pussy.

"Fuck me baby, give me all your sweet thick cock. Don't stop fucking me, never stop fucking me!"

I saw his thick lips kiss hers as her lips were smashed against his and her tongue attacked his. Their hips slammed against each other over and over, all they had to do was look behind them to see me in the doorway, but they had their minds on something more urgent to them now, another orgasm.

I had seen enough, more than I had ever wanted to see, I turned and walked out of the house. I drove in the bright sunlight until my eyes burned, both from the sun and my blinding tears. Wondering where I had gone wrong, what could I have done different to have kept this horrible thing from happening and ruining my life.

I stopped at a bar and had a couple of drinks, strong ones. I watched the clock until it was 7 PM, got in my truck and drove to our home, if it truly was still our home now.

I walked in the front door and Julia met me, she tried to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head.

"Is something bothering you honey?" She asked.

"No, Just tired I guess!"

We had supper and talked a bit, me more quiet than usual, and her acting like nothing exciting had happened in her day. I finished eating and went to take a shower, if I could only wash the horrid memory of her fucking another man from my mind it would be OK, but it didn't happen.

I went to bed, not sleeping a wink as all night I replayed the vision on my wife acting like a cock starved whore to please this bastard Butch. Giving him what she had vowed only to be mine for the rest of her life. I thought the clock would never get to 6 AM so I could get away from here to think.

The day drug on forever, finally it was 11Am, I got in my truck and drove back to my house. There in the driveway was Butch's Vette. My anger now at it's peak, I rushed in the house and found them in bed again. I yanked him off her while his cock glistened with her wetness, shouting at him to get the fuck out of my house. He laughed and got his clothes, dressed slowly as Julia tried to explain. She had nothing to say I wanted to hear.

Butch left, leaving rubber half way down our street as he did. Then Julia met me at the kitchen table.

"Julia, how could you do this? What could be so bad that you felt you had to do this?"

"You did! You are never here, you never pay any attention to me, take me anywhere. All you do is fucking work, work, work! Fuck that, I need more and Butch gives it to me."

"I'll do better Julia, I'll forgive you if you will only stop this madness. I couldn't bear to live without you!" I cried as she glared at me.

"You can deal with what I have found or not, I could fucking care less. In fact you make me sick, your no man. A man would've killed him for fucking his wife, you did nothing. Your nothing!"

"Please don't do this Julia, you know how much I love you."

"Fuck you!" she screamed at me, then reaching for the phone she called Butch on his cell phone. "Come pick me up, Now!" and slammed the phone down. She walked to out bedroom, packed a small bag and went outside to wait for Butch. He was there in a few minutes.

I begged her not to leave me, she laughed at my misery and she got into his Corvette, they drove off. The last thing I saw as they were turning the corner, leaving me all alone, was them both flipping the finger at me and laughing.

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers