Unfaithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers

I wasn't taken aback in the least; I knew she would rail on me so I let her get it out of her system before I responded. I told her that when I arrived it was very late and I didn't want to call that late to wake up the kids. I also said that I was feeling sorry for myself so I just got kind of drunk and by the time I got up it was too late to call this morning. I had to rush to get everything set up for the next few days and I just didn't have time.

I told her I was at the Hilton Gardens Hotel at JFK Airport last night, but that I could only get a room for one night there and would have to find a new hotel for the next couple of nights. I told her to just keep calling my cell phone as the best possible way to get in touch with me, but I would not have it on while I was in classes. I figured that would give me the biggest margin to miss her that I could get.

I figured I would need to be anonymous in the phone calls I would make while I was here so I decided I would just go buy one of the disposable cell phones for the purposes I had in mind. I went to the pharmacy down the street from the hotel and got a TracPhone. It was really quite reasonable and there would be no tracing the number or the calls. It was perfect.

By the time I finished picking up the phone it was almost 6:00 p.m. and I was actually feeling pretty good and getting kind of hungry. I spotted George's Rib House on my way back to the hotel and thought it would probably be a good idea to stop and eat.

When I got back to the hotel I started fact gathering. I took Carla's senior yearbook and went through it page by page person by person. I listed every person who had written any comments in her yearbook and I typed in the comment they had made. I set up a code system for different types of comments. First I put M or FM for each person. If they appeared to be friends I used the Friend code. If it was a girl from what appeared to be her inner circle I put Girlfriend. If it appeared to be someone she might have dated or the comment was more intimate in nature I put Boyfriend. If it was a negative comment I put Non Friend.

When I had finished, I had a list of forty names with about thirty females and ten males. I sorted the list first by gender code, then by the other codes.

In the Male category I had five Boyfriends, four Friends and one Non Friend. One of the Boyfriends was Steve Wilson. I figured he was my villain but I would need to be certain before I was finished. I knew I would be. I imagined the Non Friend, one Gil Roberts, would be a good source of information, hopefully because Carla had spurned him or maybe he didn't like Steve.

In the Female category I had three Girlfriends, about twenty five Friends and two Non Friends. All three of the Girlfriends had stood up in our wedding so I knew I would have to steer clear of them for the most part. I figured there would be a couple of the Friends who could provide some information and again I would hit the Non Friends pretty hard. Somehow it seems people are a whole lot more willing to spill juicy details if they didn't particularly like someone.

To my list I cross referenced data from the Reunion Booklet, adding married names if applicable, address, telephone number, spousal names, children's names, hobbies, interests, etc. I had also added occupations and place of employment where available. Not everyone listed all the same information, but there was an awful lot of data there. I figured the more information I had the easier it would be to get the full scoop on Carla and her lover.

By the time I had finished that list it was a little after 10:00 p.m. and I had had enough for one day. I figured that I would get an early start the next morning and hopefully be able to wrap my investigation up by the end of the day. I decided to get a good night's sleep so got ready to turn in.

As I turned down the covers on the bed my cell phone rang. Glancing at the clock I saw it was just 10:30 p.m. and I knew that the kids were down for the night and she had watched the evening news and was about to turn in herself. I answered the phone and waited to hear what she had to say.

"Hi Don, I thought maybe you would call me tonight after you got settled," she said.

"Well, I thought about it, but the last time I called you I got my head bit off so I thought I would just wait and see if you wanted to talk to me," I replied.

"I am sorry I snapped at you earlier," she offered, "I was just upset because I couldn't get in touch with you. This whole trip seems a bit strange and I just was feeling insecure I guess. Will you forgive me?"

Now there was a novel thought. Forgive her. I seriously doubted that forgiveness was something that I would be giving easily or any time soon, but I didn't want to totally tip my hand yet so I said, "I am sure I will get over it in a couple of days. Don't worry about it."

"That doesn't sound much like forgiveness honey," she shot back.

"Well maybe I am just a bit pissed myself at the treatment I have received from you," I countered.

She didn't say anything for a while. I didn't know if she suspected I knew something or not, and I didn't care much. I don't know if she was contemplating the things that she had done to our marriage or not, but I hoped she was. In a minute she said, "Well I guess I will let you go then. Don, I am sorry, I love you."

I said, "I am sorry too. Goodnight Carla."

I heard her begin to sob as she transferred the phone to it's cradle.

I know I had a fitful nights sleep, but I did get some. At least I wasn't hearing her squeaking snores. It did make me sad to think about that though. She was so cute when she had discovered her snoring was awful. She and I had laughed so hard about it and had such a wonderful morning of lovemaking. Thinking about what came after and what might never happen again broke my heart all over again and I fell asleep by default.

The next morning I got an early start on my lists. My plan of attack was going to be an investigation into myself and my wife. Using my TracPhone I called several of the female Friends telling them that I was Roger Moore with Homeland Security doing a background check on Don Phillips as a preliminary to his being part of the Chicago Area Anti-Terrorism Task Force. I said, Mr. Phillips is married to the former Carla Pederson and I believe you were one of her classmates.

I proceeded to ask a lot of questions about associations that Carla had in high school and in the end I had verified that Steve Wilson was her boyfriend in high school. They had dated for about three years and she broke it off with him a couple of months after she graduated from high school. I found out that Steve still lived in Chicago Heights, worked at the Chase Manhattan bank in Chicago Heights, currently as a loan officer, and was recently divorced. Apparently he had two children, two boys.

I looked in the Reunion Booklet and there he was. He was a damn good looking man. I could see why he would turn a women's head. I could only wish I looked that handsome. But she had broken it off with him and married me. She had given me her virginity and not him. But she had then gone on to have sex with him, continuing the relationship for years and apparently allowing him to father our children, Why? Why? Why? These were just questions I could not answer. Maybe she can answer them for me, I just don't know.

So, Carla broke it off with Steve soon after she and I met but she continued to work with him at the bank up until the time we moved to Des Plains. That of course meant they were in close proximity all those days. I could see now how they made the connection, but the Why's were still there.

I figured I had enough information from the Friends so I switched to one of the female Non Friends, Jill (Johnson) Marker. I gave her the same line about the background check and just came out and asked if there was anything in the background of Carla Pederson as Don Phillip's wife that would be important to our consideration of him for a position of national security.

Wow, the minute I got those words out she let me have it with both barrels. She proceeded to let me know that Carla was the biggest bitch to ever graduate from Chicago Heights High School. She was a boyfriend stealer, a cheat and a whore.

I asked her on what basis she made those statements.

She told me that in her sophomore year she was dating Steve Wilson and Carla had stolen him from her. Now she admitted that there is nothing illegal about boyfriend stealing, but she said it just showed her character. That character flaw would come out later after Carla had met her husband Don she confided.

According to rumors, most started by Steve, Carla had started up again with Steve after she started working at the bank and Steve bragged that he got her knocked up and has been fucking her ever since, impregnating her twice. He even spread the word already that he just put another bun in her oven this week. Now that was current intelligence.

Jill told me that she would not trust Don Phillips with any national security because she would not trust his cheating whore wife.

I didn't realize this would be so easy. I also didn't realize how much it would hurt me to know that other people knew what was going on all these years and I was so blind to it all.

I figured I might just as well get the scoop from the other two Non Friends so I called the other female and the story was pretty much the same. She was the sister to Steve's ex wife. The story was that her sister had divorced Steve because she had heard the rumors and confronted him. He bragged about it telling her that he had two additional kids. I guess he figured he was so hot his wife would never divorce him, but he was wrong. I asked Jill if I could have her sister's telephone number and she gave it to me gladly. I was going to use that later.

The male Non Friend was in love with Carla all through high school but she never gave him a chance. He said she claimed to be in love with Steve but probably would not marry him because he was so full of himself. Supposedly Steve had been trying to get into her pants for three years and she always told him that she would only give her virginity to her future husband, but that after she lost her virginity Steve could probably get a crack at her for old time's sake. He told me that her attitude hurt him because he had hoped to be that husband and knew it would destroy him to know that she would never be faithful to him and that she would probably let Steve fuck her if he pursued it. He said he stopped trying to get Carla to go out with him after that.

Well her apparent attitude continued to hurt me even more than I already was. It was obvious to me that Carla had never planned on being faithful to me in any way, planning my cuckolding even before we had met. Can you feel how sick I was?

I had just about everything I needed from my list of names. What I needed now was a little more insight into Steve so I dropped by the bank to see him in person. Oh, I wasn't going to let him know who I was but I wanted to see what he looked like in the flesh. He was as handsome as his pictures showed him to be. He was quite a bit taller than me and obviously a major jock. Too bad he was such a jerk, he might have been a good catch.

I did have a couple of more calls to make and a couple of more stops to make before I left for home but I knew I would be back in Des Plains before nightfall. With all that accomplished I headed back and checked into the Candlewood Suites Extended Stay Hotel near the airport.

I called Carla around 8:30 p.m. and told her I would be home around noon the next day. I told her to take the afternoon off so we would have some alone time together.

I had become pretty hardened to my situation by now so there was no hint of what was going on that she could pick up on. I figured she had lied to me for many years so a few lies on my part wouldn't hurt too much. I told her I loved her and would see her tomorrow. I told her everything would work out just fine.

I slept well.

The next morning I stopped into my office and had a long talk with Jim. He wanted to know what I had found out and I filled him in on everything I had learned. He gave me the overnight envelope from the DNA lab I had taken the DNA samples to the previous day. It cost me a bit extra, but thankfully they did provide overnight service for the added fee. I was glad I would already have the results when I confronted Carla that afternoon.

I opened the envelope because I wanted Jim to know too what the results were. It was important to me that he knows all the facts. He was my friend and my boss and I might be asking a big favor of him in the future.

Dear Mr. Phillips:

We have tested all five of the samples that you brought to us on Wednesday, November 15.

Sample 1 is a male and is a full sibling to sample 2, another male. Sample 3 is a male and is a full sibling to sample 4 which is a female.

Samples 1 and 2 are both half brothers to Samples3 and 4 a brother and a sister.

Our conclusion is as follows: All four samples share a common father and Samples 1 and 2 have a different mother than Samples 3 and 4.

Sample 5 is a male and is in no way related to any of the other samples.

Since we know that you Mr. Phillips are Sample 5, there is no DNA evidence to show that you are the biological father of any of the four children represented as Samples 1, 2, 3 or 4.

If we can be of any further assistance to you, please let us know.

Sincerely, David Rafferty, Ph.D. Accurate DNA Labs, Inc.

I had called Steve's ex wife and asked her if I could come and talk to her. She agreed to see me and agreed to allow me to take saliva swabs from her two children. I had a sworn statement in my briefcase from her certifying that she had voluntarily offered the DNA samples to me from her two children.

Jim gave me a big hug before I left and told me that he was very sorry for what I had found out and was going through. He told me he would be there for me and would be willing to help me in any way.

He also told me that he figured he better watch out or I was going to take his job away from him. He laughed as he said that because he said he had never seen such a thorough investigation in such a short time. I actually had to laugh at that too even though I felt little joy in the rest of my existence.

With the tape, the statements from many of Carla's former classmates, the letter from Steve's ex wife, the certified letter from the DNA lab and my broken heart I headed home to confront my wife.

I walked into the house a few minutes before noon. I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and went and sat in the family room to wait for Carla to get home. It was just a few minutes after 12:00 p.m. when I heard her walk in from the garage.

She rushed over to me to get a hug and kiss and I kind of avoided her. There was a funny look on her face when I did that, but I knew it would get even worse so it really didn't matter all that much.

She asked me what was wrong and I said, "Do you want a beer?"

She said, "No, just tell me what is wrong."

"Carla, I know that you have been having an affair."

She started to speak to deny it and I just held up my hand to stop her.

"I don't want to hear a word from you right now. I know you have been having an affair and I have evidence. Knowing that, what makes you think I would believe anything you have to say anyway? So, don't continue to lie to me and tell me that you haven't. Just sit down there on the sofa and let me tell you how it is going to be. That is all you need to do right now. Don't talk, don't cry, don't deny, and don't apologize. Right this minute, none of that matters. Just sit and listen to me."

The color had drained from her face and I could see the fear in her eyes. I asked her again if she wanted a beer or at least some water and she said she would take a glass of water.

I got the water for her and pulled up a chair opposite to her so I could sit and look her in the eye while I told her what my thoughts were.

"Carla, I know you are having an affair. I am going to tell you that I have a lot of evidence to prove that. Don't think I am lying to you because in all fairness to you I want your actions from here on out to reflect that I know everything. Believe it and you will be much better off. If you think I am lying you are bound to make mistakes and you won't like the result of mistakes.

"I am going to leave this house today. I am going to take all of the things that I might need for the next month and I am going to move out. Yes, I said for the next month I will not be living here. We will still be husband and wife, but I won't be here."

She gasped when I said that and started to whimper but she did not cry openly and did not try to speak.

"During that month you have two things you need to do. The first is to decide if you love me and if you want to continue to be my wife. No matter what my decision would be, you need to make that decision. If you do not love me or do not want to be my wife, nothing I want makes any difference. So you must decide. I don't want that decision today either. I want you to think about it and in one month you can let me know. Not before.

"Secondly, you need to put in writing all of the facts of your betrayal of our marriage. I loved the Carla I knew, the Carla I married. I have to tell you I don't love the Carla I find you are now because I don't even know who you are any more. So every single detail of your affair or affairs needs to be disclosed to me. I want to know who you have had this or these affairs with. If there was one I want his name. If there was more than one I want all of their names.

"I want to know why you had this or these affairs. What did they offer you that I did not or could not give you.

"I want to know when they started, how often they occurred, I want to know where they occurred, I want to know what you did and what you said. I want to know what you got out of these affairs. I want every detail Carla, don't leave a thing out.

"I want to know the woman who you really are. I have lost the woman I thought you were, but I need to know who you are if I am going to have any chance of staying in this marriage.

"Remember this Carla. I have evidence. That being said do not leave anything out, do not even think of lying your way through this. If I you lie to me I guarantee it will be over. If you tell me every truthful detail there is a chance we could stay together. I said a chance, no guarantees. Don't read more into it than a chance."

I could see the panic growing in her eyes and I was pretty sure she knew how serious I was, how dangerous a situation she was in.

"If you decide you can't or don't want to tell me the truth, just let me know that at the end of the month and our marriage will end as quickly and painlessly as possible. As of this very moment the ball is in your court. You have all the decisions to make for the next month.

"When you decide if you love me and if you want to be married to me, you can email a message to me at my work email and you can attach your written account of your betrayal. I expect to see both of those exactly four weeks from today. Not before and not after.

"Also, if I find out that you continue your affair at any time in the future our marriage will immediately be over. Make sure you understand that.

"Now about the kids. Do you want them with you for the next month? Or do you want me to take them? Either way works fine for me. If you want them I will come to see them every Wednesday night. I will pick them up at the babysitters and take them with me until 8:30 p.m. and then bring them home. I will call you when I arrive and you can come out to get them so I know you are here. Every weekend I will take them on one of the two days. You work out the schedule as best suits you and I will abide with it.

charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers