Unfaithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers

"If you do not want the kids I offer the same schedule to you as I have proposed. You pick them up from the babysitter on Wednesdays and I will pick them up here at 8:30 p.m. and you can have them on one of the two weekend days each week. I will bring them to you on the chosen day.

"I am going to go and pack some of my things now and when I am done I am leaving. Make the decision about the kids before I leave."

With that I walked out of the room and headed up to the bedroom to pack a couple of bags. I could hear her sobbing downstairs while I packed, but when I got back down there she had composed herself somewhat. Her eyes were red and there were streaks in her makeup but otherwise she was under control.

"Don," she started, " I know you don't want to hear."

"STOP," I screamed. "You are right, I don't want to hear. Do as I told you or we can just end this lie of a marriage right this fucking minute."

Up until that moment I thought I had handled myself quite admirably but I guess I overestimated her intelligence, she didn't know how serious this was after all and that angered me so much I just had to lash out.

When I screamed she jumped back in shock and just hung her head.

"Do you want to keep the kids with you or shall I take them?"

"I want them with me," she cried.

"Okay, I am leaving then. I will call you tomorrow to go over the schedule for me to pick up the kids on Wednesdays and one day each weekend. Goodbye Carla."

And I left.

The month went by rather quickly. I took the Steve and Lori out to dinner each Wednesday night and then back to my suite at the hotel. Lori didn't know much about what was going on being as young as she was, but Steve had some idea that there was something happening.

He asked me why I wasn't at home and I told him that his mother and I were having a husband and wife problem and were trying to work it out and it was best if I stay away for a little while. I told him to just be patient and to not worry about us. I told him that his mother and I both loved him and Lori very much. Steve seemed satisfied with my answers and I let it go for the time being.

I saw Carla each time I dropped the kids off at the house. She would come to the front door to greet them and make sure they got into the house okay. One time she started to walk toward the car to talk to me and I just held up my hand to stop her and drove away. I could see her face as I drove away and she was crying. After that she just stayed in the doorway.

Exactly one month to the day from our confrontation I received an email from Carla. It read:

Dear Don: I want you to know that I am sorry that you have been hurt so badly. I love you and I want to be your wife. Please call me after you read my letter and make your decision to come home to me. I want to be married to you for the rest of my life. I need you and your children need you. Love, Carla

When I read that statement I knew that Carla was not going to be totally truthful in her letter to me. I knew that she was not going to admit to me that the Steve and Lori were not my children. I knew the outcome of my decision even before I read the letter. But, of course we need to actually read the letter.

Attached to the email was this lengthy letter.

Dear Don:

I am going to write this letter to you to try and convince you to come home to me. I love you very much and I want to remain your wife and grow old with you. That is a very simple thing to say, but what I have to tell you is all so very complicated. I know it is going to hurt you and I didn't want that to ever happen, but I am going to tell you because I am going to be totally honest with you.

I love two men. I love you and I love Steve Wilson.

You said that I was having an affair, and I suppose by most people's definition I have been having an affair. I honestly have not been thinking of it as an affair. An affair is a short term infatuation with someone that results in a limited duration illicit sexual or romantic interlude.

I know this is going to be very painful, but my relationship with Steve goes back to before my relationship with you. As you know I was seeing someone else when I met you. That someone else was Steve Wilson. He and I had dated since I was a sophomore.

Steve was a handsome, charming, witty, intelligent, caring man. He still is all of those things. Soon after I started dating him I realized I was in love with him. He was almost everything a girl could hope for in a boyfriend or in a husband. I loved him Don, but the one shortcoming he did have was the one that would never allow me to marry him. He was so handsome, so sexy, and so full of himself that he would never have remained faithful to me as a husband.

Because of that, I loved him, but I knew I would never marry him and therefore I would not give my virginity to him. I never swayed from the thought of giving my virginity to only my husband. Oh, he tried and tried to get me to give in and part of me really wanted to do it too, but I would not give in.

Then I met you. In a short time, I knew I loved you and that you were the man I wanted to marry. You were attractive, kind, gentle, intelligent, funny and sexy. In you I could see a man who would remain faithful to me through our entire marriage. All the qualities I wanted for my husband I saw in you and I loved you very much.

The problem is that I didn't stop loving Steve. I loved you both, different but also the same. That is hard to explain but it is as close as I can get to what I actually felt.

Steve never let up on trying to make love with me. I always refused. I would see you on the weekends and Steve and I would spend time together during the week. He knew about you and he knew I was also in love with you, but he could also see that my love for him did not stop.

I told him once that maybe after I gave my virginity to my future husband I would give him a crack at me before I got married. He looked at me funny, but didn't say another word about it.

After you and I had made love and I had given myself to you I am certain he could tell. He kept pushing me then, asking for the chance to make love to me that I had offered.

We were not married; we were not even engaged yet even though I knew you were the man I wanted to marry. Don, I gave in. I allowed Steve, no, I actually wanted Steve to make love to me. I loved him in addition to loving you. I gave myself to him and I did enjoy the intimacy of it.

I got pregnant. I knew it was Steve's baby and not yours, but I wanted you for my husband not him. Oh God, I just can't believe that I did all of this to you. But I did.

From that point on, I know I was unfaithful to you.

I told you we were going to have a baby and you married me. You never questioned that the baby was yours because you had been the one to take my virginity. Little Steve looked like me so there was nothing to question there. I did not stop seeing Steve when you were gone. We got together every month or two from then on. I continued to be with him even after we were married. I loved you both.

You were a wonderful father to Steve and you are to Lori too. A woman could not ask for a better husband. I loved you so much and that love just continued to grow each and every day. I know this isn't going to make you feel any better, but my love for Steve has not grown. I still love him the same as I did then. But my love for you is so much greater now than it was.

I watched you like a hawk for a couple of years almost hoping you would be unfaithful to me so I could really justify my behavior, but you never did cheat on me that I could tell. You were everything a woman could want in a husband and I was glad I had you even if I didn't deserve you.

I know I am stalling here. I will move on and tell you the rest.

You asked me to explain a lot of things to you so I will try to give you all the detail I can.

The who is Steve Wilson

The why is because I love him.

Where? We met in many different places. We met at his place, we met here, and we met at hotels and motels. We got together at restaurants, in parks and in his or my car. We just found a way to get together wherever it would work for us.

When? I don't remember all the dates and times, but it was once a month or every other month from then until now. We just made it happen when we could.

We made love, we played, and we fucked. We talked, we kissed, and we hugged.

He did things with me that you and I had not done. We did anal and some light bondage. I did not really want to do those things but I allowed them with him because I had such limited time with him. Don, he loves me too. I figured it was a small consolation for me to make because I was your wife living with you and he only had me for little blocks of time.

Steve got married. It didn't last because he did exactly as I thought he would do. He cheated on his wife. He was with me and he had other women too. His wife found out and divorced him.

He wanted me to divorce you and marry him. I told him I would not ever divorce you. I told him I knew he would cheat on me. It's funny, but the character trait I demanded for a husband was a lot stricter than the character trait I demonstrated as a wife. I am so sorry about that.

Don, I know you have heard enough but I have two more things to tell you.

Steve is also Lori's father.

I am pregnant and I am pretty certain I got pregnant the last time Steve and I were together.

That means that all three of our children have Steve for a biological parent. I figured that it would be best if they were all true biological brothers and sisters so there would never be a question. But Don, you are and always will be their father. You love them and care for them and Steve has never even met them in all these years. He doesn't want to be their father. I don't want him to be their father either because I want you to be their father.

I am sorry that all this happened and that you have been so terribly hurt. If I could undo it all I would. I am so sorry.

I am praying that you will come home to me. I am praying that you will give me a chance to work this out, to save our marriage. I am praying that you love me enough to want that. Please come home to me.

I know that I have not answered every question you must have and I promise you that I will answer any question you ask. I am begging you to give me the chance. I am waiting for your call.

Love, Carla

The next day was Friday so I called Carla and told her that I would be home sometime in the early morning. I told her to take the day off and to take the kids to the babysitter since we had an awful lot of talking to do.

She said she would do that and asked me what I was thinking. I said you will just have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

With that I hung up.

The next day I walked into the house. Carla was waiting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee which I gladly accepted. I said we should sit at the table so I could go over some things with her.

Once we were settled in I opened my briefcase and set a large stack of paperwork and files on the table.

"Carla, this is my evidence.

"It starts with this audio tape. From it I learned a lot of things. You were cheating on me with a man named Steve. You loved his big cock. You had been cheating on me with him since before we were married. Neither of my two children are biologically mine. You planned on getting pregnant again by him so I would have a third child to raise for the two of you. You had sex with me immediately after you had sex with him. You said you loved me and did not want to leave me for him."

The look on her face was incredulous.

"In case you can't figure out where the tape came from, it is from the audio recorder that we used to prove who snored. I erased all but the snoring so you wouldn't know that you had been found out.

"I didn't really go to New York. I went to Chicago Heights to do some research into your past and to find out who Steve was and to find out about my children. That is the reason you were not able to locate me in New York. When I found out about you, I didn't want to see or talk to you again. I knew I had to leave before you got home.

I set the high school yearbooks on the table. "I figured the best starting place would be your yearbooks. I made a list of everyone who had written comments in your yearbook and categorized them by their apparent relationship to you. Here is the detail of what I found in your yearbook."

I put my cross referenced list on the yearbooks. I also pulled out the reunion booklet.

"This booklet was emailed to me by the administration at your high school. It is the booklet that will be coming out for your next class reunion. I used it to find current names, addresses, and telephone numbers for all of the people on my list of contacts.

"I got an awful lot of good information from Jill (Johnson) Marker and from Steve's wife's sister that was in your class. One of the boys who had a crush on you all through high school was pretty helpful too because he told me he stopped loving you when he found out you planned to fuck Steve behind my back after we were married.

"Most of your friends and acquaintances from back home know what you did and what kind of person you are Carla. I don't know how you could believe Steve would keep his mouth shut. After all, he was fucking the virgin queen."

The next packet of evidence was a folder with the letter from the DNA lab. "This letter certifies that I am not the father of our two children. I called Steve's ex wife and she agreed to see me. She agreed to let me take DNA samples from her two children (hers and Steve's) and this letter certifies that Steve and Lori are half brother and sister to Steve Wilson's two children. The letter from Mrs. Wilson certifies that these samples were taken with her approval and that two of the samples are from her and Steve's two sons."

I took out one last folder from my briefcase, closed my briefcase and set it on the floor beside the table.

"Carla, that is all the evidence I have at this time. I am sure I could dig up more if I tried like hotel receipts, semen stains on clothes, articles of clothing or toys that you have that I don't know anything about. I suspect there is lots of evidence and maybe even eye witnesses that I could ferret out if I worked at it.

"I don't think I need to do any of that to prove the extent of your affair do I?"

She shook her head no.

"I am not one who gets off on listening to my wife fuck another man and I certainly don't need to hear the details from you so I will not ask anything further about that.

"Your letter confirms all of the facts that I have gathered and I thank you for being honest with me for once in your life. I thank you for having the courage to stop lying to me.

"Carla, I loved you with all my heart and gave you everything I had to give to this marriage. I thought you did the same and I was so happy with you. When I discovered that that premise was flawed, the only conclusion I could come to was that our marriage was based upon lies which makes our marriage a lie.

"When I found out I honestly wanted to kill you. I wanted to go find Steve and kill him. I don't want to do that anymore but I will if I am forced into it."

All this time I kept seeing Carla's expressions changing. It went from one of amazement at how I found these things out to one of fear at what was on the horizon for our marriage. She reacted even more strongly at my confession that I wanted to kill her.

I opened the last file on the table.

"Carla, these are divorce papers. I have fully executed them and all that remains is for you to execute them. There are also papers giving me full custody of the children including your unborn baby."

The look on her face went from fear to out and out panic. At that moment I thought I saw insanity in her eyes. Even though she had destroyed our marriage that look in her eyes made me extremely sad. It wasn't what I wanted but I had no choice in the matter. I couldn't live with the situation she had created.

"Once you have signed the papers I will put them in my safe deposit box and your future actions will dictate whether I actually file them with the courts. If you agree to all of my demands I am not going to leave you or kick you out but we will not be living as husband and wife any time soon. I expect you to move your belongings into the spare bedroom immediately as I will be using the master bedroom.

"I am expecting Steve to pay child support in the amount of $2,000 per year per child to be deposited into a trust account for each child until the time they reach their 18th birthday. This also includes the new baby since he so openly has bragged about putting "that bun in your oven." The total due now is $30,000 ($16,000 for Steven, $8,000 for Lori for past payments due and $2,000 each for the upcoming year).

"In addition, he will need to take out a paid up life insurance policy for $108,000 to cover those payments due in case of his untimely demise. The children should be listed as the beneficiaries and you should be listed as the policy owner so you can make changes as necessary. He will get a letter to the effect that after his full obligation for voluntary child support has been met the policy ownership will be transferred back to him.

"If he fails to do either of the above requirements, I will bring this all out into the open and sue him in the courts for past child support for future child support. It will turn into court ordered payments that will be sent to his employers, current and future. It probably will hinder his promotion possibilities but I really don't care.

"If he agrees to my demands but fails to meet the obligations that he has agreed to at any time in the future his life insurance benefits will take care of his children. Read into that what you will.

"This will all be presented to him in a nice neat little letter from my attorney along with copies of all the evidence I have compiled to date.

"The way I see it you have two options: 1.You can leave at any time without the children. Just pack your bags and walk out the door. You are always free to do that. 2.You can sign these papers and stay here with your children even though you and I will not be living as man and wife.

"I don't know why you would need an attorney because as you can see your options are very limited. But, if you insist on an attorney looking at these papers, I will give you until Tuesday morning next week to get that accomplished.

"Just let me tell you, if you refuse to sign the divorce or the custody papers and try to leave with the children I am going to find you and have you killed. No matter what you did to our marriage, I am not going to lose the children. Neither they nor I deserve that and I will not tolerate it, period.

"There is only one more stipulation. You will never be allowed to see or talk to Steve again. If you do you and I find out I will...well you both have a lot to lose.

"You have lost me and you have also lost Steve because I insist on that. You will not be allowed to love either of us. Don't do something stupid and lose your children too."

"That is all I have. So, do you want to sign these papers right now or do you want to see an attorney?"

I could see that she was a defeated woman and I took no pleasure in it but as I said, I felt it was the only thing I could do given the circumstances she put me in.

"Yes, I will sign them now," she said. And with that she signed both the divorce papers and the custody papers.

I put them in my briefcase and told her I was going to the bank to put them in my safe deposit box. I told her I would move back into the house on Saturday morning and I expected her to be moved into the spare bedroom by the time I arrived.

charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers