Unfaithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers

After we had talked for a while I asked her if she would like to go for coffee after the game and she agreed. From then on we spent a lot of time together and a year later we were married.

I love her so much and she loves me in return. For a long time I denied that I could ever be a happily married man again but I am. For the past three years we have been a complete family. She loves Steven, Lori and Gracie like they were her own babies and I love Jennifer like she was my own daughter. After all, I learned a long time ago that biological parenthood isn't necessary to love a child.

Leslie knows everything that happened with Steve and Carla. She knows everything I did at that time. I did not want any secrets from her if I was going to love her and be with her for the rest of my life. When I told her I saw the look on her face change for a moment. She said she was surprised by my revelation but knew I was telling her the truth that the monster was gone forever so she was not worried about our future.

Our life together is fantastic. I have a new friend, a new lover and a new partner for all of my life dreams. My heart is full of love for my new wife and our children and yes there is a little spot there for love of the good things I had with Carla.

Steven is a handsome young man and looks somewhat like Carla but as he ages he looks quite a bit like my memory of his father. But Lori and Gracie are miniatures of their mother. They are beautiful and charming and I see so much of Carla in them that I just can't help it, I have to love her too for giving me these wonderful children.

As they grew older I told them all as much about their mother as I can. I want them to know her as I once did and to love her like I did then and to know that she loved them dearly.

Just then Leslie walked up to me and my reflections about the past were interrupted. She asked me where Steven and Jennifer were headed off to. I told her that they wanted to go to a couple of graduation parties before they came home. She smiled at me and said if I hurried I could take her home and start working on making that baby I had promised her.

It didn't take us long to get to the car and head home.

Life is good and getting better all along.

charleybear
charleybear
1,500 Followers