Unfaithful Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
It's been a while.
5k words
4
248.8k
29
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers

It had been a very long month since my wife had left me so unceremoniously, I was a wreck, I didn't sleep much, my business would have fallen apart if it had not been for Marie. She was my rock, Marie would jump my ass daily for not caring about myself or the business. And she was not subtle in her words when she was on my case. I don't blame her, she had a good job and wanted to keep it. All I did was work or attempt too, go home, eat sleep and shower.

"You need to get out of your pity faze here Scott, this is getting really old and doing you no good at all." Marie told me, her dark brown eyes filled with worry and concern. "I am getting really worried about you, you need to get out and let loose, get a good drunk going, pick up a woman and have some fun for a change! Shit live life, you only have one you know."

Marie was a very nice looking lady, Hispanic, short, with a full body and not in bad shape for having 3 children in her 37 years. On Friday night as we closed the shop, Marie asked me to go out and have a few drinks to loosen up a bit, I turned her down, still feeling sorry for myself and just wanting to go home, or what was left of it.

I got home and took a long hot shower, ate a light supper and sat on the couch and watched the nightly news, hoping against hope I would see Butch's name and picture come on saying he had been found dead in an alley or something,. It didn't happen! I must have fallen asleep on the couch, because the next thing I knew the phone was ringing, I jumped up and glanced at the clock as I went over to answer it, it was 11:50 P.M., Who the hell would be calling me that late, I picked up the receiver and a slurred voice came on the other end.

"Hey boss! What'cha doing?" It was Marie, and she sounded about 6 sheets in the wind, "I'm pretty messed up, Could you come get me? I don't think I should be driving in my condition."

I could hear the loud music behind her and some women laughing and calling her name. I asked where she was at, wrote the name and location down, got dressed and went to get her. I drove to the bar and parked, When I was exiting my truck I could hear the bass of the music as it reverberated off the inner walls of the bar. I went inside, and looked around for Marie, the place wasn't that large, but it was full. Mainly women and a few couples, not a bad place, just a bit loud for my tastes.

I spotted Marie sitting with her friends as they laughed and drank near the back of the bar. Marie's eyes opened up as she saw me working my way towards them, her white teeth sparkling as her full red lips parted, She waved me over and slid to the side some to make room for me to sit. I squeezed in between her and a pretty black woman I had not met, Marie reached around me and gave me a big hug. "Hey boss, How's it hanging?" Marie laughed and her friends nearly fell over when she said that.

I had to admit I was shocked at what she had said to me. "I told you he was a cutie, didn't I!" She told her friends, Now I knew for sure she was looped. I had never heard Marie speak that way before and we had a great working relationship. I have to admit, I felt pretty good sitting there with five nice looking women, and all in a good mood. I ordered a drink and sat there trying to talk Marie into leaving before it got much later, she was putting up a fight not being quite ready to go yet.

I stuck around another hour with her, she and her friends danced some and I joined in on more than one occasion. I was really beginning to enjoy myself with them. Finally I took Marie by the arm and told everyone we had to go, since I was becoming drunk too. Marie gave me a frown then turned to her friends and gave them a wink and we left.

"Come on Marie, get in the truck, we can get your car tomorrow sometime." I said. She was weaving from the drunk she had going, so I put my arm around her and helped her to the truck, she looked up at me as I opened her door for her, those chocolate brown eyes seemed to get deeper and deeper as I looked into them, funny I never noticed them like that before. She climbed in and sat more in the middle than on her side, I went around, got in, started the truck then headed to her place.

While we drove the 20 minutes to her house, we talked, I say we, She talked I listened.

"You know something boss? I don't know what the hell you are doing to yourself, there wasn't one woman there tonight that wouldn't have you, Not One! And yet you still act like your married to a wonderful woman. I just don't understand you at all." she stopped a minute then started on me again, "If I ever caught my man in bed with some slut, I would cut his nuts off, then shove them down her throat. No way would I think it was my fault he fucking cheated on me."

I just stared ahead and drove, trying my best not to drive like I was drunk, that's all I needed now, was a D. U. I. Marie scooted closer to me, and leaned her head on my shoulder. She did smell great, and her soft dark hair felt wonderful as it lay on my neck, I needed to get her home before I had some thoughts that could lose me a good worker.

We pulled up to her small house, and I got out to help her to the door, she almost fell out of the truck, forgetting it sat a lot higher than her little Honda, Luckily I had gotten to her side before she opened the door and caught her. Her face landed on my chest as she laughed and I could feel her breasts as they smashed against me. I put my arm around her and we semi stumbled to the door. Marie couldn't find her keys, so I looked in her purse, I found them then got her inside.

I hadn't planned on going in, but in her condition, I thought I should at least get her to her couch before leaving. As she sat down, her skirt rose up, giving me a fantastic view of her brown legs, a lot higher than I should be looking. I saw the edge of her purple panties, and even caught a glimpse of hair as she tried to reposition her dress. "You want another drink boss? She asked me.

"No thanks Marie, I've ad enough to get me in trouble if I get stopped on the way home, and if you would call me by my name I would appreciate it. I never understood why you prefer to call me Boss all the time."

"Well Okie Dokie Mr. Ronnie if that's what you want, that's what I'll do!" she grinned.

Then she surprised me by edging over towards me and panting a big kiss on me, I felt her tongue enter my ready mouth and our arms wrapped around each other. Her mouth was on fire as she practically raped my mouth, in self defense my tongue attacked back. Marie was an excellent kisser, no doubt about it, and her hands went to my shirt buttons as nearly ripped each one off trying to get it undone.

I came to my senses and got up, "Marie, we shouldn't do this, it's wrong, I don't want to lose you as a friend and I don't want you to wake up thinking I had taken advantage of you. I would never do that to you."

"Fuck that!" she said, "I'm a big girl, and from the lump I see in your pants, your not a little boy." her eyes stayed looking at my dick as it bulged in my pants. "I think we could both use some hot sex tonight, I don't know about you, but it's been a long time since I had any, and tonight is as god as any for it, now come here."

I did as she said and took her in my arms again, our mouths found each other, it was as if someone had turned us on high as we tore each others clothes off. Our kisses landed everywhere as they fell to the floor, or the back of the couch, where ever they landed, we didn't care. I reached around her back and unlatched her purple lacy bra and her large breasts fell out of it. They had a sag in them that a mothers always seem to have, but on her it was most exciting, and as she stood to remove her panties, I finally got to see just exactly how sexy she was.

She had a slight belly, and her waist flared like an hour glass to her hips, her legs, tho not firm as they had once been, still held their shape. She bent over a little as she removed her panties and I got to see her bush, it would've ben one thick bush, had she not kept it trimmed. She stood up, then looked at me as she held each breast in her hands, something I found extremely exciting, and asked me what I thought.

I didn't have any words to use as I just leaned forward and pulled her to me, my mouth finding her dark nipple and my hands reaching around her back, her ass cheeks in them as I pulled her to me. I had not realized that I was so horny, and with Marie being such a lovely woman standing there naked, It didn't take long to remember.

I sucked on one then moved to the other as her breathing became faster, I still had my shirt and pants on, but not for long as she broke my lip lock on her and stood me up. Her hands were experienced at undressing a man, her hands deftly unbuckling my belt, then unzipping my pants as she worked them down my waist and legs. I stepped out of them, standing in my boxers, with a large tent in them. She grasped the band of them then slowly pulled them down, as if she wanted to extend the wait for us both, before my hard on came into view.

The wait wasn't long as I felt the cool air hit it, I watched as she took in her breath at the size of it. It's not so big as it is thick, and I am circumcised, something I later found out she had not had any experience with. She looked at it with amazement showing on her face, then she tool it in her warm soft hand and slowly jacked me off. I sat back on the couch and leaned back into it, my eyes closed at the wonderful feeling of someone else showing my dick some attention.

She leaned over and took it in her mouth, slowly taking it in, then almost as if teasing me, backed back off. She did this for at least 3 minutes, teasing me so that I was close to forcing it down her mouth, before she got serious with it. Marie has one talented mouth when it came to sucking a dick, I was not going to last very long if she kept this up. I took her head and pulled her to my face, I kissed her deeply as she sat on my lap facing me. I felt the heat from her pussy and the wetness as she slid back and forth on me, the lips on her opening slightly and the wetness covering my dick making it slick as she continued rubbing on me. I felt her raise her hips, just a bit and in an instant I was inside her, her hands still holding onto me, nothing helped get me inside her. It was as if it belonged there.

Iran my hands down from her shoulders to hips as I watched her grind slowly forward then back as her clit rubbed on my pubic bone. I felt her back muscles, so firm and strong as she moved on me, the look on her face was so lust filled, her eyes closed to just a slit, her mouth barely open showing her teeth as her breathing came faster. Our passion mounting with each stroke of our bodies, beads of perspiration glowed on her upper body and I felt her as she started to tremble, her movements becoming faster.


My hands on her ass helping her as she ground in to me harder and faster, our hips moving in unison both wanting to have our orgasm at the same time. Marie stuck her hand behind and under her, and she began kneading my balls with her soft hand.

That was all I needed to cum, I shouted out to her I was there, she in turn began fucking me wildly, her own orgasm right in time with my own. My load exploded forward as my cock sawed in and out of her slick pussy, my body tingling from top to bottom. Marie leaned on my neck and her hot breath coming in gasps as her orgasm came in waves.

As our bodies came back to a normal state and our heart rates slowed, Marie picked her face up, gave me a deep kiss, our arms wrapped around each other and we hugged for a few moments, then got up and headed for her bedroom hand in hand.

I awoke the next morning wondering where I was at, until I looked over at Marie, sleeping so peacefully, something I had not done in over a month and felt was well deserved. I got up quietly, went and took a good morning piss, then climbed into her shower, I was almost done when Marie walked in. "Mornin' Boss!" She grinned, what a woman, fucked me like there was no tomorrow last night and comes in while I'm in her shower wearing nothing but a smile. I smiled back at her, told her good morning as she climbed in with me. Since I was almost done I let her step into the warm water as it sprayed on her, I watched as she wet her hair then grab the shampoo. To me there is not much sexier than watching a woman shower, and as the soapy water was rinsed from her hair, I looked as it ran down her body, I couldn't resist the temptation to touch her and help it along.

She turned around and I began to wash her beautiful dark skinned body, true, she had a few stretch marks, but who doesn't? That sure didn't bother me a bit. She seemed to like the feeling as I washed her body completely, and even helped me by lifting her leg so I could get everywhere. I climbed out and dried off as she finished up by shaving her legs and under arms, my eyes never left her as she did.

When she was done we both went back to her bedroom and lay on the bed, we kissed a bit before I said I should head home. Marie looked a little hurt, but I assured her I would be back, and soon. That brought her lovely smile back and we both got dressed. She made some coffee, then after I had finished mine I kissed her goodbye then went to my own home.

All day long I thought about what we had done and how my feelings for Marie had changed over the past month, and wondering how she felt about me. I did some yard work that morning then went inside for a cold beer, while I was drinking it the phone rang. I answered it with a smile in my voice, hoping it was Marie, it wasn't, it was Julia!

"Shane? It's me, and uh I could really use your help." She sounded tired and afraid.

"What do you need Julia?" I was sharp with her, not wanting to be vulnerable again.

"Well, Butch beat me and left me here with nothing, no money, no clothes, nothing!" she said as she started crying. "Where are you?" I asked.

She told me and I got directions, got in my truck and headed over to get her. Not really knowing what I was going to say or do when I got there. She was standing out by the road when I got there, she looked a mess, her pretty blonde hair was tangled, her left eye was bruised and her lips both were swollen from where he had punched her.

My heart broke, still in love with her I got out and hugged her, got her in the truck and drove home in silence. As we got in the house, Julia immediately went to take a shower, I got me a drink and waited for her to come out. I had finished that drink and started on another when she came back to the living room, wrapped in a towel, he hair still wet, looking as sexy as she always had, other than the bruised eye and I noticed she was also bruised on her thighs and arms when she sat down.

I asked her if she wanted a drink, she said yes, so I fixed her a stiff one. When I handed it to her, she could not look me in the eyes. I asked her what had happened.

"Butch, lost his job and became violent after a few days, he blamed me for his bad luck. The day before yesterday, he slapped me around, cursing me. That's where I got the black eye, the other bruises are from me trying to protect myself from him." Tears filled her eyes as she told me the story. "Then last night he packed his bags and left me there at the Hotel, broke, not even enough for breakfast." I felt pity for her, but the hurt she had heaped on me and the way she had left me, helped me from rushing over to her to kiss her hurts away.

After she had told her tale and finished her drink, she got up, went to what was our bedroom and got dressed. I had not thrown her clothes out, as much as I had wanted to do. She came back in the living room looking refreshed and went in to cook supper. It seemed to me, she was acting as if nothing had happened, like she was back and I was to accept it. I had a hard time eating as I watched her, still as beautiful as ever, even with her battered face, she was still the Julia I had married. We had finished supper, I turned the TV on and was settling down for the evening when the phone rang, it was Marie. Julia was sitting on the couch with me, listening intently as I spoke to Marie. I chatted small talk a few minutes with Marie, wishing Julia wasn't there,but she was. I told Marie that Julia was home and I could hear the disappointment in her voice as she said she understood and would see me at work Monday morning, then hung up. I glanced out of the side of my eyes and could see a smirk on Julia's face.

Julia moved over closer to me and lay her head on my lap, habit made me put my hand in her hair, stroking it lightly, even before I had realized what I had done. I sat with her for about 15 minutes then told her I was off to bed, even though it was only 7:30.

I went into the bedroom, undressed then climbed in the bed, as I lay there thinking about what all had happened the last month and then of my feelings for Marie I almost broke down in tears. True, I did still love Julia, but the hurt she had given me was more than I ever wanted to have to endure. Then there was Marie, always there for me, thick or thin, she was a rock. Almost asleep I felt Julia crawl into bed, then slowly she moved towards me, I felt her arm as she lay it across me. The feeling made me want to vomit, just knowing she had done the same with that bastard Butch.

Julia moved her face to mine and gave me a kiss, I just turned my head away and acted as if I was already asleep, her arm stayed on my chest. I had a hard time going to sleep, and when I did fall asleep, I had dreams of her and Butch laughing at me as they drove away, flipping me off.

The next morning I was up at 5:30, I got out of bed as quietly as I could, grabbed my clothes and dressed in the living room, then left the house. I went to my office for some peace and a hot cup of coffee. Around 7 I called Marie and asked if she had gotten her car yet, she said no, so I drove to her house so we could get it. I felt like a shit as I pulled up in her driveway. She came out looking great, she hoped in my truck and we left. She was silent other than a good morning and thank you. "Marie, please don't do this to me, don't give me he silent treatment. I didn't know what else to do but get her." I was ashamed, and worse embarrassed for being such a weak man. "I just don;t know what to do Marie."

"Shane, it's something you must figure out for yourself, no one can make your mind up for you but you. Whatever you choose to do, I can only hope it is the best thing for you." She said no more.

We got to the bar where she had left her car, thanked me again and got out of my truck, never looking back at me. I couldn't help but feel like a heel as I watched her drive away. I went home.

When I went inside, Julia was there, asked where I had gone so early.

"I had some things to take care of at the office that I didn't get to yesterday." I mumbled.

"Oh, OK honey."

I cringed at those words that once meant so much to me, and now cut like a knife through my heart. She had breakfast cooked, so I ate then went in the garage to get away. While I was out there the phone rang. I went in to see if it was for me, it was Butch. I heard her voice lower as I walked in.

"No, I don't want to talk about it Butch, there is no way I would ever forgive you!" she looked at me, "Please don't ever call again." then she slammed the phone down. Her words did little to ease my mind as I turned to leave.

"Please Shane, come back, let's talk about this. We are going to have to someday, perhaps it would be better to get it over with so we can forget about it all." Her eyes pleaded as much as her soft voice.

I grabbed a beer and went to the table, sat down and we talked. She talked I should say, I listened and mumbled a response now and then. She said she was sorry all the normal bullshit, I shook my head now and then, sipping my beeras she continued her speech. After she was done she asked what I thought about it. All I could think of was to get away, But I said we could try if she thought it could work. She jumped up and hugged my neck then kissed me, her tongue ramming in my mouth, I kissed her back.

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers
12