Unfaithful Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers

She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom, we undressed and for once, I didn't make love to her, I fucked her like the whore she had shown me she was. Rough, hard and fast, I even fucked her in her ass, which she had no problem with, whatever I wanted she did to get me to accept her back. I came in her tight ass, then made her suck her nasty ass off my cock as it shriveled, she never hesitated.

We had sex most of the day, it didn't impress me, not knowing she had fucked Butch the same way she was fucking me. But still it was good I have to admit. We got up and went out to eat that night, nothing fancy or special, but a nice meal all the same, after returning home I went and took a shower, Julia came in with me. We bathed each other, I took care around her bruises. Then we went to bed and I slept good that night.

The next morning I was at work at 6 A.M. as usual, Marie came in shortly after. She said little to me other than business. I can't say that I blamed her. After about an hour of this I could take no more, I buzzed Marie asking her to come to my office. I shut the door behind her.

"Marie, we need to talk." I said softly.

"Yes Boss, I think we do."

"Well Marie, as you know Julia came back and wants to stay."

She cut me off, "Shane, I love working here, but after what she has done to you, and what I thought we had, I don't feel I can continue working for you."

"No Marie, don't say that, we can get through this." I couldn't bear the thought of her leaving me. "If you listen I think I have something that might work for us."

"Shane as much as I care for you, I will NOT be the other woman, I have more self respect than that." She told me sternly.

"I know, I know. I would never ask that of you Marie, I, uh, I, well, I love you Marie. I have for so long, I just didn't know it. Please take some time to think about it before you rush into leaving. Do that much for me please!" I begged. "I know, lets go to lunch today, I know what to do."

She thought a minute then agreed. My shoulders dropped in relief as she went back to her desk. I got my plan in motion soon after. I called Julia and asked her to meet me for lunch, she was happy to agree to that. I didn't tell Marie what I had done, knowing that she would either knock the shit out of me then leave, or just leave. I knew she would take the first option.

It came time for lunch and Marie and I left the office, I was sweating bullets as we pulled in to the cafeteria, we went inside and found a table. Shortly after I saw Julia pull up, that's when I told Marie what I had in mind. The look that she gave me at first could have killed, then a smile came over her face as she agreed to go along with it.

When Julia saw Marie sitting next to me, her blue eyes burned with pure hatred, then asked "What the fuck is this?"

"Well Julia, after all that has happened, including yesterday, I decided that I could not forgive you, that I would never ever trust you with anything I have again, and especially my heart. I gave you everything and you threw it all away for what you seemed to think was a good fuck. Well as far as I am concerned what ever you have in the car you can keep. My lawyer has everything set up for you to sign."

Julia could not believe I had the balls to do it, not after all the sex we had yesterday, not after the talk we had.

I turned to Marie, "Are you ready to go?" "Shane, I've never been more ready for anything in my life." as she reached and got her purse. I threw a 20 on the table and took Marie by the arm, when we got to the door, we turned, looked at Julia sitting there dumbfounded at what had happened to her.


Julia looked at us, Marie and I lifted our hands and flipped her the bird!

I had sold the house Julia and I shared. Marie sold hers and we bought a nice home for us and her children. Marie and I married not 6 months later, after my divorce came final. Our business prospered and we never looked back, and the sex is always hot.

This one is for X_Bishop, I hope you enjoy it

Authors Note: This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers
12