Unfinished Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God, you always were good at oral" I heard him say as he gracefully spun around again (how does he DO that?). I tried to sit up so I could see what he wanted next, but he was suddenly inside me again - kneeling on the bed and pulling my hips up to meet him. How could he be strong enough to lift me like that and pull my entire body toward him again and again? This angle was so sharp, I was so close again.

I had a flashback to him in college - it was this same position, with only my shoulders touching the mattress, him lifting me by the hips up and onto himself - it was the first time I had ever orgasmed from actual intercourse and not a tongue or finger.

"Are you close? I'm so fucking close." He managed to say through gritted teeth. I reached down to touch my clit while he glided into me and had the presence of mind to panic.

It had been two years since my husband's vasectomy, so using a condom had not even entered my mind. "Wait - Stop! Don't finish inside me, ok?" (hooray for me learning to speak up for myself) as I made a futile attempt to scramble back away from him.

He held fast on my hips and paused only long enough to change his grip.

"Then you'd better hurry" he said, and continued pulling my spread legs into his hips. My hand reached my center and I could touch him while he slid in and out, his pace getting more ragged and his breath sounding heavier and faster.

My fingers started to move side to side rapidly across my clit - feeling such sensation in two places was too much. My body knew what I wanted and it was like pushing a button. My feet planted into the mattress and my knees shook so hard he let go of my hips and had to squeeze my waist. I was locked in that position so he kept thrusting while all my muscles from navel to knee contracted rhythmically and a keening wail flowed up from my chest and out my mouth. I'm sure I clamped completely shut when he pulled out of me.

My legs straightened and my toes curled from the orgasm as he rolled over on his right side, holding himself in his left hand above my stomach. I turned my head and kissed him while he stroked himself, and he bit down on my lip gently while making pained Ah, Aahh, sounds as he finished. I looked down in time to see creamy strands landing next to my navel, and reached down to stroke him around his base until he collapsed back on the bed.

My legs twitched a few times with aftershocks, and through the pleasure fog in my mind I think I heard "My god, you're amazing", but I couldn't be sure which of us had said it as we drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't tell if it was my eyelids, or the curtains letting in just a sliver of light. There was the solid warmth of another body pressed against my back as I lay half on my side, half on my stomach and glimpses of earlier that morning entered my mind with the light.

I thought I was dreaming, or just remembering, when my hips started a rhythmic movement on the bed. A slight back and forth, just enough for a teasing friction to slowly pull me up through my sleepy haze and toward the light.

My eyes fully opened and my arms pulled into my body, one hand meeting his in the small space of chest below my breasts. I realized his arm was holding me tightly - which I liked - and that it was his hips that were slowly rocking mine back and forth. He was swollen and hard again, making his best attempt to find his way inside me, but my slowly waking body hadn't realized it yet and my legs were not far enough apart yet to grant him full access.

I rolled the extra few inches onto my stomach and that was all he needed from me. Using his own knees he spread mine further apart, sliding his hand under my stomach to lift my lower body up.

My chest was still on the mattress when he made contact and I couldn't help but cry out. I don't know how long we had slept, but I was apparently still sensitive and ready if not quite wet.

I thought he was intentionally teasing me by taking so many strokes to work his way fully inside me, so I tried to lift my shoulders up to adjust our angle - but a hand on my back held me where I was.

He leaned forward with his next thrust and whispered into the back of my neck "No, please - stay down like that - oh my god you're so tight". I relaxed my smiling face back down onto the pillow.

My hips wanted to move, but he held them so firmly right where he wanted them that the urge to move travelled down to my feet. Keeping my hips in place, I moved my legs from the outside of his legs to inside of his legs, wrapped my ankles overtop of his and hooked my feet underneath - trapping his legs in place. I heard a throaty chuckle followed by a moan as his thrusts increased in tempo.

Using his legs for leverage I could now pull back toward him, which earned me another moan of appreciation. We stayed like this for I'm not sure how long - every time he hit bottom I saw stars and a sigh or moan would escape my mouth. I didn't want it to end, and then his hands massaged from my hips up my back and around my ribs to my chest. Now leaning forward - his chest pressed to my back and a hand on each breast he said "I want to see you - I have to see you" and abruptly moved away from me.

I didn't know what he meant - see me how? I pushed back and knelt at the foot of the bed. I was pushing my matted mess of waist length hair back from my face when the bedside lamp came on and he was stretched out on his back in front of me.

Until now we'd been cloaked in relative darkness, but now there was nowhere to hide. He had a look of sheer need on his face that made me bite my lip. It scared me a little - do I know what he's wanting? I asked myself as he held his arms open for me to come to him. I moved up the bed in between his legs, laid down on him chest to chest, looked up at him and kissed him.

I didn't know where this was going, or what it meant - for either of us - but I wanted to make the most of it. I took a second, since we were now in the light, to really look at his face. Memorize how his features were so relaxed and happy, how he grinned just after he broke a kiss. Our eyes met and the softness turned to need and want as he kissed me again.

I turned my head to the side and nuzzled his cheek, then his neck. I kissed along his collar bone to the base of his throat and nuzzled again, then continued a trail of kisses down his chest. That husky giggle rose again in his throat as I kissed down his stomach and he realized I had figured out what he wanted.

I started at his base on the underside - small licks with my tongue while my right hand held him upright and gently massaged his length. I inhaled through my nose - his smell was so familiar - another flashback and my vaginal muscles contracted so sharply I doubled over at the waist more than I already was.

He started to sit up at my sudden jolt so I moved my left hand up to his stomach and moved my tongue back to licking his underside so he would know I was ok. Kneeling between his legs like that, with the light on, I felt so exposed. I tried to distract myself by focussing on him. Memorizing him.

When we had sex for the last time, kissed for the last time, back when we were teenagers - I hadn't known it would be the last time. This was like a chance to put those old regrets to bed - to really savour and appreciate the experience rather than trying to make it meet some expectation. Such perspective, WOW I really must be getting old.

I stroked my hand up and down his length while my tongue explored his head, then slid my hand all the way down to his base and followed it with my lips. His eyelids fluttered and a moan growled in his throat when I had to move my hand out of the way to fit that last bit of length in my mouth. I held there for a second, letting my throat adjust, and he reached down to push my hair back out of my face so he could see.

I slid my lips and then my hand slowly back up, swirled my hand when I got to the top, and then started back down. From this angle I could fit him all in - not quite comfortably, but I managed.

With one hand still on my head, he scooted backward on the bed so he was partially sitting up against the headboard. I moved with him, still savouring my slow up and down, pausing each time my lips met his body. His hips started to move in time with me and streams of small sighs were falling from his mouth.

I rolled my eyes up to him when I realized both his hands were cupping my head. "Please. Please just let me?" he asked as he slowly pushed my head back down. I nodded as best I could as he took control of the rhythm with his hands on my head. He had given me so much already, could I do this for him? I moved my hands to his hips so I could push back if I needed to, and my consent seemed to make him get even harder in my mouth.

He moved my head faster, pushed it down harder, and pushed his hips up to meet me, all at the same time. Over and over again he thrust into my mouth as he made excited noises, crunching his stomach muscles to lift his shoulders and give more leverage to his hands. My right hand left his hip and travelled up to feel his stomach. The kind of muscle you get from hard work instead of a gym flexed under my fingers each time he pushed my head back down onto him.

I took the control back only once - when he was completely buried in my throat I held him there and swallowed hard a few times to see what the extra pressure would do. "Holy Fuck" he shouted and used my hair to pull my head completely off him.

My lips made an O of surprise - partly from the abrupt withdrawal and partly because that was a little too rough. I had a split second to determine if his reaction was positive or negative. I went with positive because the look on his face was again a raw need.

His hands caressed the sides of my face before he opened his arms, motioning for me to move up his body. I looked down first and saw that his shape had changed - not longer, but definitely much thicker than when we had started. I leaned forward and crawled up to him - a smile on my face before I kissed him and lowered my hips down on top of his oh so engorged self.

I heard another "Holy Fuck, you're so tight!" as I felt him grab my hips to help me slide up and down. My eyes were closed and my head was tilted back, I held his forearms for stability as I added a side-to-side sway to my hips. I was lost in sensation again - he was so much bigger this time around, rubbing in all kinds of places that had never been hit before and it felt wonderful.

A hand appeared in between us, rubbing all around my lips where he slid in and out - sliding across my clit and making me moan. I realized the hand was mine just before my orgasm bubbled up from my groin and bloomed into my stomach - spreading warmth out to all my limbs.

I'd never had one that felt quite like that before. I was paralysed by it, I just held there while he continued to thrust up into me. Instead of the sensations subsiding like they usually do, the heat and pressure continued to build until the friction seemed so scalding hot it hurt.

I had to lean to the side and off of him because it was just too much, but the sensation of my legs rubbing together was enough to prolong the intense orgasm and my whole torso writhed on the bed.

I managed to squeak out an "I'm Sorry" to apologize for the abrupt dismount, but the only reply I heard were small Ah-Ah-Ahs as I realized that he was above me again, holding himself in his hand and aiming at my chest. My writhing slowed with this new distraction and I managed to sit partially up so that my nipple just touched the end of him, though my hips did not completely stop rubbing back and forth on the sheets. He part grunted, part moaned as he released on my chest, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him until his orgasm receded and we both collapsed, panting, back onto the bed.

I had to fight not to let my eyes close. What time is it? The sliver of light coming through the curtains did not give me the answer I needed, so I reached over for my phone. Eight Thirty am, two missed calls and three text messages. Luckily, no one had knocked on my door yet to see why I'd missed breakfast.

Two strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me backward into a spooning cuddle - my arms as well as his crossed over my chest and every possible inch of our skin from my neck to my heels was pressed together. Another flashback - I had woken up with him once in this exact position and it was one of my favorite memories.

Getting a second chance with him - even knowing that it was only one night and will never happen again - put to rest so many coulda/shoulda/wouldas in my mind. I hadn't done anything wrong back then, but because of the way we split I had spent so much time thinking that I had. I didn't know what to say to him, so I just smiled and let him hold me.

Slowly, realization set in that we both had to get up and continue life. I couldn't seal the hotel room door shut now without drawing attention to our little secret.

He lifted his top arm to stretch and I rolled over and nuzzled my face to his chest. "We should get up," I said. "I know," he said. But still we lay there.

"Rock/Paper/Scissors for who gets the bathroom first?" I joked and he chuckled. My stomach knotted when he said, "I wish we had time for a shower together". Another flashback. But we both knew we didn't. We were already being missed downstairs.

He got up and took his clothes into the bathroom, emerged freshened up and ready to go. I'd need at least half an hour to brush the sex tangles out of my hair.

I hadn't left the bed yet when he came over to kiss me goodbye. I kissed him back hard and hungry - not really wanting it to end.

"Be careful, you'll wake things back up," he said as he pulled back from me.

"The last time I kissed you, I didn't know it would be. So if THIS is the last time, I want to make it count." I meant for my comment to be light-hearted, but I couldn't help that it came out kind of sad even though I was smiling.

He chuckled again and made his way to the door. As he reached for the handle he turned his face back to me, cocked an eyebrow and asked sincerely, "Are you gonna be OK?"

I nodded and grinned, "Ya, Thanks to you".

He grinned back at me, then turned and the door clicked shut behind him.

12