Unfinished Business

Story Info
An unfinished sexual intercourse act completed at work.
1.6k words
3.92
14.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suzi90
Suzi90
1 Followers

I finished making notes on the last consultation and sat back in the chair and stretched out. I was feeling a little sore from playing beach volley ball the other day on the sands of Bondi Beach. It had been a good day and the sounds of the surf and the screeches of the seagulls fighting over morsels of food on the hot sands was resounding in my head. It had been a busy year, and the afternoon on the beach with friends and been a welcome relief to the mundane day to day existence I seemed to be leading of late.

As I leaned back in the soft leather swivel chair I had purchased from an Auction House that sold shop display goods and ex display home furniture I pondered my life and the direction it was heading. As I swung the chair round to check the time on the old Siemens clock I had bargained for and got for a steal at the garage sale in the next street to where lived, I was brought back to reality by sound of files knocked onto the floor by the backrest of the chair.

I picked them up and checked the computer screen for the name and details of the next person. The next diversion of the day. Perhaps my mood would improve and the day would improve and I would not be sitting here counting the minutes and scrutinising my fingernails for dirt or doodling meaningless scribbles and pretending they were code or Egyptian Hieroglyphs. I wonder what it would be like to break into a pyramid and find Mummies, Jewels and other ancient artifacts?

Sharon, the computer said. Interesting. I got up out of my chair and adjusted my clothes. I stepped out of the room and called out, "Sharon". Out of the corner of my eye I saw a person get up out of their seat, and out of habit stepped back slightly into the door way of the office. As I saw her moving towards my direction, I opened the doorway wider and more invitingly and sat back in front of my computer so that I could see what was on the screen. "Come in", I said, as I saw her out of the corner of my eye, entering the room. She shut the door and walked over towards me.

As I turned my swivel chair in her direction watched in fascination as she turned and sat down. My eyes traversed her from the classy black high heels that were stiletto and supporting shoes that had been hand crafted, upwards admiring her stocking-ed legs, to her dress. Totally inappropriate, but I had been caught out. As she sat down and smoothed her mini skirt and tucked it lightly between her legs so that I could not look up it. This was not going right at all. My professionalism was not there today.

I was thinking of yesterday evening. We had only ourselves in the house, and had been snacking on Potato Crisps, and dip. We had then had opened the caviar which I had purchased on a whim, and had been dipping thin crispy biscuits in and washing it down with a Sparkling Wine from Debortoli's Winery. I had purchased that wine some months ago, whilst driving through the Yarra Valley, on an Autumn afternoon. I remember that the vineyards looked splendid in the late afternoon sun, making the leaves on the vines look even more golden.

Somehow we had ended up in the library, which was streaked with shadows from the late afternoon sun, coming through the Gothic windows. The mood had been right and we had stripped our clothes off. They were scattered on the floor and we were caressing each other on the rug in front of the fireplace. The fireplace had not been lit, because the house was warm from the Indian Summer that was not unusual for the time of year. I had brought my hand up from her knees to her inner thighs and she was moaning and spreading her legs so that I could lie between them. Her breasts were heaving and her nipples were taut.

Suddenly the phone on the bureau starting ringing. It was a jangling jarring sound. Not a modern melody that mobile phones of the day seemed to have. We each had our own mobile phones, and mostly used them. The old landline handset was from another era, but had been with us for a long time. It's number was known only to a few people and it was a back up in case of emergencies. Before I could say a thing, she had picked it up and had answered it. She was the closest to it and it was and automatic reaction. And so ended that brief interlude. It was an emergency and we had dressed and moved on our separate ways and tasks of the day.

I cleared my throat and as my eyes move up above her waist and ample breasts, I said, "And how are you today?"

She rose up out of the chair in a sensuous and fluid motion, and I watched in fascination. Her mini skirt floated to the floor and she turned slightly towards me. She was wearing lace panties that looked very new. The colours were bright and the fabric was new and taut. "I have a pain down here", she said, and she placed her hand just below her belly button. "There seems to be a lump right here". She indicated with her hand by moving it in a small circle.

I put my hand where she indicated, and she said, "No, not there." She took my hand in her left hand and pressed my fingers against her abdomen, just above the top of her panties. "You can feel it better when I am lying down".

She moved across to the bench on the wall behind my desk, hold my hand on the spot, and lay onto the bed. As she breathed in her stomach shrank away from the top of her panties and I caught a glimpse of her pubic hairs. With her other hand, she slid her panties down to her knees, and said, "The pain is all the way down here. It is not a strong pain, but it is not going away." As she said this, her hand guided my fingers down through her pubic hairs, to the top of her mound then to the edge of her vagina.

I was totally aroused now. The unfinished acts of yesterday and left me totally frustrated and on the verge of arousal, and I was now feeling hot and swollen in my trousers. She let go of my hand and with her other hand, slid her panties off and they landed on the floor. She then swung herself around and wrapped her legs around my waist. I felt her hands at my belt buckle and before I could do anything more, she had unbuckled my belt and my trousers slid to my knees, then to the floor.

Her hand moved into my underpants and released my penis. I became fully erect and was poking out of my pants. I could see her vagina was wet, and before I could change my mind, she guided my fingers into her opening until I could feel her clitoris. It felt erect and tight. I caressed it and felt her juices flowing. There was no turning back now, as her hands went back to my underpants and slid them down to my knees.

She was impatient now and breathing heavily as pulled me towards her and guided me into her warm wet vagina. The bed was at a slightly awkward height and public feeling of the office made me feel vulnerable and hurried. I could feel her tightness around my penis and gripped both her buttocks and moved her slightly up and down before exploding inside her. We were now both fully engaged in the moment, and then I felt her arch her back slightly and shudder, as she met my peak with her own. I slid my hands up her waist and pushed her soft woollen jumper up and over her breasts. She was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were erect and a slight blush was over her breasts.

We held each other in place for a minute and I felt my heart beats slow and my penis become soft, until it slipped out of that warm wonderful pleasure zone. I leaned over her and kissed the nipples of her breasts and then slowed kissed hers stomach down to the top of her vagina. I smelt the heady scent of our sex as I licked the lips of her vagina. She moaned softly, and moved her legs further apart, as she pulled me into her opening. My tongue caressed her clitoris, moving around it in circles and then I explored her further, with my tongue, licking our juices. I felt her stiffen slightly and then shudder as she once again became more wet.

I tasted her all over and until our breathing slowed and pulse rates became more normal. I wiped my face with a tissue as she dressed. I did not want to wash the smell of our coupling off. I would have the scent of her on me the rest of the day.

As she left the office I composed myself and checked in the mirror. Everything seemed in place so called in the next appointment. The phone rang at that moment and I recognised the number as my house phone. "Hullo", I said. "Do you want me to pick something up on the way home?"

Suzi90
Suzi90
1 Followers