Unfinished Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rosy, please stay." I heard myself beg. She made me weak for her.

"Sean...I can't..." Before she could complete her sentence, I bent my head a took possession of her soft lips. She gasped and I deepened the kiss. Rosalind responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and sucking on my bottom lip. Her need matching my need. Her lust matching my lust. I groaned. She pulled away from me again.

She turned her back to me. I thought she was going to leave until she moved hair to one side and pointed at the nape of her neck. "Unzip me please."

If I didn't think it would be a turn off, I would've jumped up and down. I pulled down the tiny zipper until it stopped right above the swell of her ass. I was mesmerized by every inch of revealed skin.

"I know you've been away for a while, but surely you haven't forgotten how to properly undress a lady." She smirked over her shoulder.

"No ma'am, I haven't." I peeled back the fabric and she assisted me by pulling her arms through the holes. The dress remained at her waist. My hands moved up the smoothness of her feminine back. She shuddered and moaned. I dropped down to my knees. I hooked my hands into the sides of the dress pulling downward. It barely moved. How the hell did she get this dress over her ass?

She giggled realizing my dilemma. "I wiggle; you pull."

The fabric gave way. She stepped out of the dress.

"Oh, Rosy." She wore a pair of lacy black thongs that framed her heart shaped ass perfectly. I wanted to bury my entire face between those cheeks. Something else caught my attention. Underneath the waist band on her left hip there was a colorful tattoo that I never seen before. I pulled it down to get a better look. I touched the slightly raised skin.

"I got it a week before your sentence hearing. It was supposed to be a surprise when you got out, but then... you know."

It was a tattoo of a cowboy hat surrounded by roses and on the brim of the hat had the initials S.E. for 'Sean Elroy'

"Corny, right?"

I couldn't form words. An overwhelming emotion consumed me. The tattoo proved the devotion she had to me back then. She loved me, probably more than my own mother. I didn't deserve her.

"Sean?" Her voice soft.

She turned around. She tilted her head to the side. She reached down and cupped my face. I turned my head and kissed her palm.

"I'm sorry for being a fuck up and breaking your heart. I thought..."

"You don't have to explain anything to me."

"No, I have to say this. I thought I was protecting you."

"From what?" Her voice cracked.

"From me. I was making the same stupid choices over and over again. I was dragging you down with me. You deserved better than me. Even now I don't feel worthy of you. Look at me convincing you to cheat on, Patrick. I'm no good."

"Sean." She said coming down to her knees leveling with me. "I'm not perfect. I've made plenty of mistakes on my own. You didn't have to convince me to do anything. I did them willingly. I loved you despite your faults. You're not a bad guy. You're sweet, caring, talented, smart and you have the biggest heart of any man I've ever known. I just wish you saw what I saw. I was mad at you for a long time, but I could never hate you. You were my best friend." Her voice cracked a little. She cleared her throat." She grabbed my hand. "I forgave you a long time ago. All you have to do now is forgive yourself."

Still she was my peace. After all this time she still knew the exact words to calm my soul.

"Sean?"

"Yes."

"Will you make love to me?"

I took her lips possessively. Her fingers were in my hair. I undid her strapless bra. Pulling it from her body. Her breast are a little bigger than I remembered, but they were just as beautiful. Caramel topped with Hershey kiss nipples. I bent down and took one into my mouth, laving it with my tongue and sucking on it gently.

"Mm yes baby." She moaned. I moved to the other one giving it some attention too.

Rosalind's hands were all over me. Pulling my shirt over my head.

"Gosh darn 'it." She gasped touching my ink riddled chest. She leaned in and started kissing me on my neck and down my chest. Her fingers worked on the button to my shorts. Once enough room was provided, she reached into my briefs and found me hard and ready. She moaned. I kissed her while she stroked me. The feeling had gotten too much, so I stopped her. She pouted.

I leaned her back on the white carpet. The bed seemed too far away to move to. I stared into her wild brown eyes. Still hypnotic. I started at the middle of her chest and kissed down her body over her cute belly button. She giggled. I continued downward. I caught a whiff of her scent. It charged my senses. I touched her over her panties. It was saturated in her juices. I pulled them down her long legs. I tossed them on my bed. They were mine now. She spread her legs for me revealing her pretty, brown shaved nether lips with the pink insides. I settled between her thighs. Getting comfortable so I could feast.

I kissed up her inner thighs giving them little bites. I ran my nails up the back of her thighs and she shuddered.

"Please, Sean." She moaned.

I used my thumbs to open her up a little more. Her little pussy hole was clenching and leaking fluid. I was pleased to know she was so turned on. I leaned in and stuck my tongue as far as it would go. She scooted away from me. Nothing change she was still a runner. I pulled her back to me.

She groaned deep in her throat back bowing as I sucked her clit. She sat up on her elbows and watched me through glassy eyes as I tongue fucked her. She tasted so damn good. I couldn't get enough of her nectar. The more I slurped it up, the more she produced. She tugged my hair shoving me into her pussy one minute and yanking me away the next. Which only spurred me on more.

"Oh fuck. You're eating my pussy so good. Eat it up, baby. You've always been so damn greedy."

The Bishop's daughter had a filthy mouth. The twisted bliss on her face was one I missed. Hearing her talk dirty was a next level aphrodisiac. I was ridiculously hard.

She ground her wet cunt into my face. I drank from her and became drenched in her juices. Her body twist and turned uncontrollably, so I had to lock my arms around her thighs to keep her lower half steady. The girl was too sensitive for her own good. It made me wonder if Patrick was fucking her properly. Did he get her this wet? Did he have her yelling out like this? Probably not! He didn't seem like the type to do the freaky things she liked. Things I taught her to like.

"Oh Sean." She screamed. Rosalind sat up on her elbows to look down at me. We locked eyes as I began to spell my name with my tongue across her clit. She bit into her bottom lip when I swirled my tongue making the S, but when I ended with the Y and suck on her clit hard she came violently. Her whole body seized and she screamed throwing her head back. I'm sure the whole complex heard her.

She dropped back down. I kissed up her slick body until I reached her face. Her hair was fanned underneath her head. She smiled at me. Her breathing was labored.

"Wow." She swallowed, "I was loud, wasn't I?"

"It's nice to know I haven't loss my touch." I laughed.

"No you haven't." She licked her lips.

"Are you sure you want to go further?"

"You're so sweet, but I want more. More of you. I need you inside me. I need it so badly." She reached down and stroked me through my shorts.

There it was I pushed all of my grievances aside about what we were doing. I reached over to my nightstand and reached into the drawer to pull out a condom.

"No let me." I handed her the condom. "Lay back."

I laid back. She held the condom between her teeth and made short work of my briefs and khaki shorts. My soldier was standing at attention. She laid the condom beside me and leaned forward and took me into her mouth, twirling her tongue around the head licking up some of my precum. Her mouth was so hot, my toes curled.

"Mm you taste so good."

She went back in suckling the head like a lollipop.

"Damn!" I groaned clenching my butt cheeks. "I'm going to cum quick if you keep doing that."

"Cum then. I want to taste it." She licked me like an ice cream cone. "It's been in a long time. Trust me you'll get it back up again if you wan to fuck this wet pussy." She engulfed at least seven of my ten inches in one swallow.

"Fuck." I yelled out. Nope I wasn't going to last long. Not with her doing stuff like that. I could feel her throat muscles contract around the head.

She pulled back gasping for air. "Mm don't worry I'll get the rest." She spit on my shaft coating my throbbing penis as she stroked it.

I shook my head. She was still just as nasty as before. Putting me back in her mouth she began bobbing her head up and down. Taking me to the back of her throat over and over again. I pushed my fingers through her silky strands. Holding on for dear life. She made a second attempt at swallowing me whole and this time only one inch remained outside her juicy mouth. Her throat worked overtime. She was driving me crazy.

She lift her head again to catch her breath. "Almost." She smiled.

"Baby you're killing me." I was so close to the edge my heart was racing.

"You can take it." She licked down to my balls then back to the head of my cock and back down again. Taking each one between her lips. I was under her complete control and she knew it.

Again she took me in her mouth. This time swallowing me whole.

"Oh fuck." I yelled as my cock began to throb. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her head down as I emptied myself down her contracting throat. My eyes rolled in the back of my head. I realized how tight I was gripping her hair half way through my orgasm. I let go and heard her groan as she got every ounce without pause. She finally showed me mercy by letting me pop from her mouth.

She showed me the remnants of my ejaculation on her tongue and then I watched her swallow it.

"Mm so good." She moaned.

"Fuck, woman." I said breathlessly.

Rosy chuckled while straddling my hips. Her hot, wet slit hovering over my withering erection. She leaned forward until her breast were pressed against my chest. Cool flesh against my burning skin. My hands immediately went to her ass pulling her pussy atop my dick.

"I told you I can fit it all." She smiled proud of herself.

One of the things I loved most about her was how playful she was. It was contagious.

"You still got it baby."

She licked her swollen lips. "Mm you tasted so good. I can't wait to get this big dick between my other lips. I got so wet sucking you off." She grinded pussy on the head of my cock. It twitched giving it's first signs of life. "Ooh he likes that idea too." She moaned.

She work her hips in tight circles. The sensation causing blood to begin circulating in my cock. I pulled her down by her neck and plunged my tongue between her lips. I locked her in place. We went at it hungrily. I began rocking my hips underneath her my shaft and crown slipping up and down her clit and opening seeking entry. We moaned into each others mouth. I never gotten back hard so quickly before. There was a slight numbness, but the sensation was still incredible.

Her body stiffened and she threw her head back letting out a whimpering sound. Then I felt a gush of fluid coat my cock. She came collapsing onto my chest. Her face in my neck. Her breathing shallow and hot on my ear.

"I have to get you inside me before you make me pass out." She chuckled. I released my hold on her and she climbed off of me. "Stay right here." She found the forgotten condom.

She gently rolled the condom down my shaft. I snatched a pillow from the bed to support my head. I didn't want to miss a second. She stood over me and squatted down on her feet. She held my shaft in one hand and slowly slid her tight, wet pussy onto it. I never felt anything so snug and wet in my life. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head.

She yelled out. "Fuck. I haven't had anything this big in me since you left. It's going to take a minute for me to adjust."

"Take your time baby, I don't want you to hurt yourself." I said through clenched teeth.

The sight of her tight pussy swallowing my pale thick rod inch by inch, nearly gave me a heart attack. I had to look elsewhere, or I'd explode.

When she was fully seated, we both let out sigh of relief.

She laughed breathlessly, "I forgot how big this white cock is." She rode me in leisure strides as she got accustomed to my girth. I aided her by rubbing her clit. She became wetter easing my passage way.

I let her do all the work until she gave me permission to join in. Her brown eyes were slits and her hair was starting kink up into tight curls. She leaned forward dropping to her knees. Her tits dangled above my face. I reached up and took hold of them and attacked her hard nipples with vigor.

Her bounces became a little frantic.

"Oh god." She screamed out. She sat up slightly causing her fat nipple to pop from my mouth. She threw her head back. She grinded her way into another orgasm.

It was the sexiest shit I ever seen. She was still the wild, passionate, multi-orgasmic lover I knew and loved. I was so caught up in watching her use me to get off, that I was able to hold off my own orgasm.

After she stopped trembling, she smiled down on me. She looked satisfied, but this was only the beginning.

I pulled her down until we were chest to chest. I bit and sucked on her lips. Her hair fell forward creating a curtain around us. I squeezed and slapped her ass causing her to cry out. We shared a couple of breaths. I felt her loosen up a little a little more.

"Okay baby you can get it now." She breath against my lips.

I was now able to participate. I gripped her waist and rolled my hips getting as deep as I could. She dug her nails into my chest. We met stroke for stroke. Falling into a rhythm we created years ago.

"Ha yes. That's it." She was gushing all around me. I hit the money spot.

"You're coming for me already?"

"Mm hmm." She nodded rapidly eyes watery.

"You feel incredible. Better than anything I've ever felt."

We locked lips again. Something in that moment changed. My heart began to flutter. She had collapsed on top of me her body trembling as she came again. I held onto her stilling my movements to feel the contractions of her gushy love tunnel.

"Sean." She whispered in my ear. "Please." She said weakly.

Instinctively I knew what to do. I rolled us over until I was on top. I brushed her hair back. Her eyes were smoldering embers. It lit a fire in my veins. I began slow stroking her. She felt so damn good. I didn't want it to end. I was working on the edge of an massive explosion. Sweat dripped from my forehead and landed on her lips. She licked it off. She reached up and cupped my face.

"Don't hold back. Please baby. I need it." She begged.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I came like a freight train bringing her over with me. The feeling was never ending. She was wrapped so tight around me I could barely move. I collapsed on top of her. She snatched my soul and didn't know it.

After a few seconds of catching our breaths. I rolled to the side pulling her with me. I wrapped my arms around her. I didn't want to let her go, not ever. She laid her head on my chest.

"Dammit baby I missed this feeling." My body felt like it was vibrating.

"Me too." She snuggled deeper into my chest.

We laid there in silence. The only sounds in the apartment was the clicking sound of the ceiling fan above our heads.

"I missed you." Her voice was small.

"I missed you too."

There was silence again. I played in her hair as she traced a finger along the monster truck tattoo I had on my chest. Slowly reality sank in. I couldn't find the right words for my feelings. What was there to say? She wasn't mine. Not anymore and I couldn't blame no one, but myself.

"This can't happen again." She said breaking the silence.

"I know."

"And I think it's best if we don't see each other again."

My heart sunk. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I understand."

"I don't regret what just happened. I didn't plan for it to go this far, but I don't regret a second of it." She tilted her head and looked up at me touching my face bringing my attention to her. "I needed to see you and make sure you're okay. "

"I'm glad you took the time to see about me. I know you have a life to get back to. " I smooth her hair back.

"I should leave." She got up and began putting her bra back on. I sat up and watched her slip her dress on. I stood up and helped her with the zipper. I leaned in and kissed her neck, She gasped. I wrapped my arms around her. "I know you have to go, but can you stay just a little while longer. I want to hold you a little longer before you leave."

She thought about it for a second. "Okay. I can do that."

The next morning, I woke up alone on the floor. The sun poured through the blinds. Rosalind was gone. The only evidence of her being here was a pair of thong underwear laying on my bed,an half empty lipstick stained glass of Whiskey on the dining room table and the bittersweet memories of last night.

I picked up the garment and tossed it in a drawer. I climbed onto my bed and turned on the TV. The local news was on. The cheery news anchor was standing outside of City Hall in downtown Greenville.

"I have Mayor-elect Patrick Rogers from Greenville here with us this morning. Welcome."

"Thanks for having me, Nichole."

"It's is always a pleasure. You will be holding a town hall meeting here this morning?"

"Yes, and It is open to the public. All are welcome. I'll be answering any important questions the great folks of Greenville have."

"That is wonderful, but I think the great folks of Greenville also want to know will your beautiful fiance, Rosalind Clark be in attendance."

He laughed, "Why don't you ask her yourself? She's right here."

Rosalind walked into camera view looking flawless in a navy-blue dress. Her hair was pulled back into a neat bun and pearl earrings adorned her ears. It was as if last night hadn't happen. Patrick put his arm around her waist and smiled adoringly a her. She smiled from ear to ear.

"Of course, I'll be here supporting my fiance and to mingle with the wonderful people of our great city."

"Is it hard planning a wedding and campaign in the same year?"

"It has its challenges, but what's life without them, right? Today is all about the people and we are urging you to come out and let you concerns be heard."

"So, don't forget to come out at 10 am. to meet Mayor-elect Patrick Rogers. Reporting live from City Hall, I'm Nichole Bradley. Bob back to you."

I turned the TV off. They seemed legit.

I made breakfast and got ready for work. While I was in the shower the melody to our song played in my head. It was still incomplete. I was still incomplete.

Damn, I want my girl back.

Rosalind Clark

"Roz, girl are you listening?" Savon, my sister, maid of honor, and recently my self-appointed assistant snapped in my face. Both Savon and the caterer were looking at me sideways.

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

She rolled her eyes. "I said I like the vanilla coconut. What about you?"

We were at the bakery doing a cake tasting, but I couldn't concentrate. My mind kept drifting back to two weeks ago when I spent the night with Sean. Flashes of the wanton sex we had. It was exciting and electrifying. Spine tingling and toe curling. Exactly what I needed. I took pleasure without regret and I gave it without shame. It had always been like that with him. Our sexual chemistry was explosive. He knew exactly what I needed without having to say it. It was good, too good.