Unfinished Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I think the vanilla coconut is my favorite too."

"Great! That's one of our best sellers. It's elegant without being over the top."

"I was thinking the same thing." Savon said excitedly. "Good choice, sis."

She finished giving the baker details about what the cake should look like.

What started off as a quick fuck, turned into a deep soul shaking experience I wasn't prepared for. The way he held me after like he didn't want to let me go, that caused some conflicting emotions. As hard as I tried I couldn't stop myself from having those old feelings resurface. The love. The anger. The betrayal. We had something so special back then. He used to be my everything. My father hated him. He said I was too good for him. I never thought that. I saw pass what everybody else saw. Yes, he stayed in trouble and yes he could be destructive, but his heart was pure. When he loved, he loved hard and he would do anything for the ones he loved.

We connected on a level that was deeper than love, or lust. It was like our souls intertwined. It was us against the world. When he got locked up the last time I was devastated. My heart shattered into a million pieces. He had just been accepted into the music program at Hilton Community College. He started to come to church with me. For some reason he felt the need to continue to run around with people that meant him no good. I warned him that if things were to go left they would turn on him and that's exactly what happened.

I was pissed at him for going out that night. Instead of coming with me to bible study, he opted to get drunk with his friends and party. At some point they ended up stealing a car and crashing it into a mailbox. Luckily no one was hurt. Sean was the only one arrested and charged. Those so called friends of his bailed on him. Then he bailed on me.

"Everything looks good. Alright next stop is to the seamstress and then the venue." Savon stood up.

I smiled at her. I love my baby sister dearly and I appreciate her helping me out with all this wedding stuff, but she seemed more excited it than I was. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't wait to marry Patrick. If I had it my way we would've went down to the courthouse in front of a magistrate and had a private reception surrounded by those close to us. I'm pretty sure he would've went for it too if it weren't for our parents and the local media.

My parents, Bishop Fredrick Clark and First Lady Michelle Clark of Mt. Zion Baptist Church were public figures and well respected all over Tennessee. Patrick's father Henry Rogers, was a former Common Pleas Court Judge who still had major political ties. It was expected that their first born children would have this extravagant affair and invite people we've never met before just to appease the masses. Everything had to be perfect and a ridiculous amount of money was being spent to make sure it was. It took all the fun out of planning a wedding. We had no control over what was happening.

The only upside to all this chaos was Patrick's approval rating has nearly doubled since the announcement of our engagement and wedding. Making him a shoo-in to win the up and coming Mayoral election. I couldn't be more proud of my fiance. He worked really hard to get into this position and he didn't rely on his father's influence either. I admired his tenacity and his love for people in general. He was a dedicated man who loved me unconditionally and I was proud to become Mrs. Rosalind Clark-Rogers. Still I didn't feel guilty about cheating on him with Sean. It was like it had to happen. I needed closure and I got it. Now I could move on and fully commit myself to my future husband. The future mayor of Greenville.

After we finished at the bakery we were on our way to meet my mother and Patrick's mother Patricia at the seamstress for another fitting of the two gowns I was going to wear on my big day.

"What is going on with you today? You've been zoning out all day." Savon asked.

"I'm fine. It's just been a long day."

"I know sis, but all this hoopla will be over in a few months and you can get back some normalcy in your life."

"I doubt it. This is just the beginning. Our lives will never be normal. Every aspect of it is so damn public. I didn't sign up for any of this." I sighed looking out the window. It had started to rain

Savon touched my hand. "Roz, are you having second thoughts?"

Her question caught me off guard.

"No. Why would you ask me that?"

"I don't know. Lately you haven't been into any of this stuff. It's like you've lost your enthusiasm."

"Savon, I love Patrick with all my heart and I can't wait to marry him. It's all this extra shit that goes along with getting to the altar. I don't have control over anything. On top of that Patrick is hardly around. I know it's because he's still working at the law firm and running the campaign. I just wish he was here with me to make some decisions."

"Yeah it's a bit much, but I'm doing my best to make sure everything goes smoothly and if at anytime you need a break let me know."

"I really appreciate all you're doing for me. There is no on I trust more with this stuff than you."

"You know I got you."

"Is there a way you can reschedule the fitting?" I asked hopeful.

"At the last minute? You know how mom is." She sighed. "I guess I can." She pulled out her phone and made a couple of calls. I watched as she rearranged my schedule with finesse. That Master's in Marketing was really paying off. When she was done she looked at me.

"Okay everything is moved around. I'll take you home, so you can relax for a few days. I scheduled the fitting for Tuesday. I'll tell mama and Ms. Pat you aren't feeling well and take them to the venue, so they can critique the layout. That should keep them preoccupied for a few hours." We both laughed.

"Thank you so much 'Von. You're the best." I hugged her side.

"I told you I got you."

I went home and it was too quiet. My thoughts kept going back to Sean. What I enjoyed more than the sex was the absolute freedom I felt just being with him. No worries. No fears. No judgments. I could truly be myself. It was amazing.

What was wrong with me? I had to get him out of my head. He was apart of my past. Patrick is my future. I text Patrick to see if he was busy. He said he had meetings all day, but scheduled an hour for a late lunch and I should come by. I made him lunch and packed it up to take with me.

"Hi Ms. Helen." I spoke to Patrick's secretary who was also his aunt.

"Hi sweetie pie"

"Is Patrick in his office, we're suppose to have lunch together?" I lift up the picnic basket I was holding.

"You came just in time because he's in there with that rotten ass brother of mine. He's probably in there corrupting my nephew's mind as we speak." She said annoyed.

"Oh no I can't have that."

"You want me to buzz you in."

"Nope."

I walked into Patrick's office without knocking and I could feel the tension in the room. They looked up at me.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to barge in." I turned my attention to Henry. "Hi Henry I didn't know you were going to be here."

Henry stood up and buttoned his jacket. He was a hulking man of 6'6 and the build of a linebacker.

"The beautiful, Rosalind." He pulled into a hug. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good."

"I can tell." He looked me up and down.

I fought hard not to gag. I couldn't stand this creep.

"If I knew you two were meeting, I would've bought more to eat."

"Don't worry about it, he was just leaving. We're done here right, Pop?"

Henry narrowed his eyes at Patrick. "I guess we are. I will be expecting your phone call by Thursday, son." I stepped to the side to allow him room to exit. He stopped in front of me. "My hard headed son is one lucky man to have you taking care of him. I don't know what he would do without you." He brought my hand to his lips and gave me a once over. "Very lucky." He winked kissing my hand.

"Thank you, Henry, but I believe Patrick can manage well enough of his own."

Ugh he makes my skin crawl. I pulled my hand from his trying my best not to look repulsed. Patrick came to my side and pulled me to safety.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Actually I do. It was nice seeing you again daughter-in law."

I nodded my head. Afraid the words that left my mouth would not be as pleasant. Henry Rogers was a known snake who preyed on anyone to get what he wanted. I couldn't stand him, nor did I trust him. I played nice out of respect for Patrick and my parents, but it was getting old real quick.

"Aunt Helen I'm going to put my phone on DND. Let me know when my one o'clock gets here?" Patrick said poking his head out the door.

"Sure thing, Patrick." He closed the door behind him and locked it. He let out a huff.

"What was that about?"

I placed the basket I was carrying on the table. He helped me out of my jacket and hung it up. I wore a yellow spaghetti strapped dress that showed just enough cleavage. We sat down on the leather couch.

"The caterer fell through for the charity banquet. I have to find another one in three days. I have so many important people coming to this event, it has to be perfect. Then my father comes strolling in here trying to push his agenda on me. I told him I wanted to run a clean race. I don't want to involve any unsavory people as my backing. I'm not like him. I don't use people for my personal gain." He put his head in his hands. Every time he talks to his father, he gets stressed out. I made it my job to keep him focused on his goals and as stress free as possible.

That was the difference between Patrick and Sean. Patrick is a planner. He pretty much has every hour of his day planned out and gets flustered when things go off track. Sean he's the fly off the cuff type. An idea would spring up in his head and he would do it without a second thought. It was reckless and fun at the time.

God why was I comparing the two. Sean is my past. Patrick is my now and future. I loved Sean. I love Patrick. Then why was he plaguing my every thought.

I shook my head hoping to clear my insane thoughts. I put my focus back on Patrick.

"First of all I'll handle the caterer. I know a few people. Second, baby you're not like him. You keep doing what you're doing. You have overcome every obstacle so far. Everything will work out fine. It always does."

"But..."

"But nothing. Everything is going to work itself out. The people love you and I love you more." I rubbed his back. He looked at me and smiled.

"Come here."

I scooted away from him and shook my head smiling. "No."

"No?" He smirked reaching for me.

I made it to the end of the sofa with nowhere to go. He grabbed my ankle and yanked me towards him. I ended up underneath him. My dress slid up to my waist revealing my yellow lace trimmed panties. He looked down and then back at me. His finger traced the lace design around my waist.

"You love me?"

"With all my heart."

He leaned down and kissed me slow and sweet. My body was reacting. He started to pull away, but I yanked him down by his tie. He chuckled as I licked across his thick lips.

"Come on baby we can't do this here." He groaned as I licked down his neck and sucked on the skin near his Adams apple. "Dammit." He cursed.

"Let me take your mind off of everything." I said against his lips. I loosened his tie and was unbuttoning his shirt. He kissed me again. I pulled him down on top of me.

"We don't have time." He groaned pulling away again.

"Then I'll make it quick." I was already undoing his belt buckle. Once I had enough room, I reached into his pants. He was hard and leaking precum. He moaned. I pushed him up until he was sitting on the couch. I straddled his lap. He looked up at me with those chocolate eyes full of love, lust and innocence.

My handsome fiance. Skin the color of peanut butter. Long gone was the tall scrawny, geeky kid who only wore superhero t-shirts and skinny jeans, who was adorably shy. Now he was lean muscle and although he still rocked his superhero t-shirts on occasion, he now opted for slacks and ties. He still had the tendency to be unsure of himself, but he knew how to put on a brave face when he stood in front of the public.

We've known each other most of our lives. Our parents were friends and they attended Mt. Zion. Patrick and I became friends by default because they were always over at our house. I knew he liked me by the way he stared at me. He never made a move on me. Until one day when I dragged him out to a party when we were sixteen. It was my attempt to get him to loosen up and do something fun. While everyone was dancing and having fun Patrick stayed against the wall looking out of place. I walked over to him and pulled him out onto the dance floor. I danced all up on him. Grinding my booty on him until he reacted by grabbing my hips. Surprisingly he was a good dancer. He kept up with the roll of my hips. He showed promise. We ended up dancing all night and having a good time. A connection was made that night.

To make a long story short we ended up making out in his car. He was a lousy kisser at first, so I had to teach him a few things. He was a quick learner. Things had gotten hot and heavy. He had a mouth full of tit when our night abruptly came to an end. My father knocked on his window. Someone called him and told him I was at the party showing my ass. Being Bishop Clark's daughter, there was a certain image we had to uphold and twerking in a dimly lit basement was not that image. Patrick took all the blame. Telling my father it was his idea to sneak out. My father probably didn't believe him, but Patrick wasn't a known liar.

I still was grounded, my car keys were taking away and I was only allowed to go to church and school for two months. After that night we didn't speak about what happened. We continued on being just friends. He has been there for me and looked out for me when I needed to get away. He saw me through a few breakups and my heartbreak over Sean. He was a nice, sweet guy I overlooked because I didn't think he was exciting enough. A young silly girl I had been.

"Oh my god." Patrick said through his teeth.

I was down on my knees between his legs sucking his delicious cock. He wasn't as big as Sean. Oh how I loved having that monster sliding across my tongue. Shit! Pull it together Rosalind.

Patrick was a little less than seven inches, but it had a nice thickness. I'm able to deep-throat him with ease. He gripped the cushions of the sofa. I looked up at him and his gaze locked on me. I found it extremely sexy the way he looks at me when I preformed any sexual act on him. It turned me on so much, my juices saturated my panties.

"Roz!" He threw his head back. I smiled around his cock.

"You like that babe?" I twirled my tongue around the head.

"Yes." He groaned.

"Would you like to cum in your fiance pretty mouth?"

His eyes widen in arousal. He swallowed. I suckled just the head. "If you want me to." He whispered.

"That's not what I asked you." Popping him room mouth. "Maybe I should stop."

He moaned a bit too loud for the place we were in. "No. I mean yes I want to cum in your mouth." He said in a panic.

Satisfied. I put in work. Gobbling him up. I worked my tongue over his rigid flesh.

"Baby I'm about to..." He groaned like he was in pain. This was my favorite part of giving head. Watching a man totally lose himself to my wet, warm mouth. I prepared myself for the first blast of his tasty cream. I swallowed quickly and continued to work my jaws until every drop was consumed.

Patrick's tense body relaxed into the couch. I licked my lips. He groaned. I stood up. He watched my every move as I turned towards the food basket and began pulling out the contents. I pulled my dress over my head. My bra matched my panties.

"You're so beautiful."

I blushed. I climbed into his lap. "And I'm all yours."

He looked up at me. Damn those eyes did something to me. They made my insides quiver. He put his hand behind my head and I brought my lips to his. I swear I could cum from his kisses alone. They were sweet and passionate just like him. I couldn't get enough of him. His kisses moved down my neck to my breast. He pulled the cups down and cupped them in his large hands kissing all over them. Swirling his tongue around my nipples before sucking them as if they will provide some type of nourishment. I was so wet. I needed to be fucked so bad.

We were running out of time, so I stopped before things got out of hand. I pulled his head away from my breast.

"We only have a few more minutes before your next meeting. I had my lunch. Which was delicious by the way." I smirked at him. "Now you need to eat and I want to feed you. I made your favorite."

I reached over to the table and picked up the bowl of chicken fettuccine alfredo. It was still warm due to the special container I had it in.

"You didn't have to go through all this trouble."

"It was no trouble. I'm always happy to cook for my man. I don't want you getting all skinny on me. Look I even brought you a piece of our wedding cake from the bakery" He gave me a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"Thanks, babe."

I fed him. And since his hands were free he groped me. We talked about my day and the wedding planning. At some point my bra was removed and he painted my breast with the icing from the cake and licked it off. I purred and giggled in his ear low and sweet.

"Thank you for lunch, honey."

"My pleasure." I kissed his lips. He pressed his fingertips to my wet mound over my panties. I moaned into his mouth. He pulled my panties to the side revealing my wet sex. A single finger traced up my wet slit and circled my clit. I closed my thighs around his hands. I couldn't stand his gentle touch. I bit his bottom lip. He groaned and kissed me hard.

"Goodness you're so wet."

"It turns me on when I take care of you."

He pressed his middle finger into my pussy. I gasped. He leaned me back on to the couch and began kissing my belly. "Now let me take care of you." He hooked his fingers into the side of my panties and began inching them down.

A knock came to the door startling us.

"Yes." He called out irritated by the interruption.

"Your one o'clock is here." Helen said.

"Okay give me a minute." He leaned in and kissed my pussy. "Duty calls, my love." He pulled my panties back up and licked his finger clean.

I pouted. Frustrated I groaned. "Mr. Rogers, you owe me."

"Whatever you want, it's yours." He kissed me.

He cleaned up the food while I got dress. After I was put back together sufficiently, I made sure Patrick was also presentable by fixing his tie and making sure there weren't any stains on his clothing.

"What time will you be coming by tonight?"

"My last meeting is at six. As soon as it is over I'm coming straight to your place."

"Okay I'll be waiting. What do you want to do?"

Pulled me flush against his body. "You! Now get out of here before you get me in trouble with the commissioner. " He smacked my butt.

I bit my bottom lip. "Okay."

I picked up my basket. Patrick walked me to the door and helped me into my jacket, securing the goods.

"I hope I made you feel a little better."

"You're a miracle worker." He smiled giving me one more kiss before opening the door. We walked into the lobby. The commissioner and his assistant stood.

"Sorry, it's my fault he's running behind. I surprised him with lunch today and it ran over." I said in my overly practiced innocent voice. That seemed to work on most men.

"It's no problem, Ms. Clark. A man has to eat, right?"

"Of course." I smiled inwardly. "Well I'll leave you great men to your meeting. I'll see you later, honey." I kissed Patrick's cheek.