Unfinished Business Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeff must release the spirits of some swingers at the pool.
3.4k words
4.45
4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated. Summary in case you didn't read part 1 and 2: A husband and wife come to an old B&B to help ghosts with their unfinished business.)

Jeff walked into the room just as his wife was cumming and the ghost that had been screwing her was evaporating. She was laying on the bed naked, legs spread wide, and feet high in the air. Her butt and the bed was covered in her squirt.

Jeff was instantly rock hard and dropped his towel to take up where the ghost left off. But Rachel crossed her legs immediately, "No. You need to save your stamina and cum for tonight."

"What? You can't leave me like this." Rachel stared at his enticing shaft and licked her lips. This was just as hard for her, as it was for him.

"Trust me, you're going to thank me later." Rachel stood and walked over to the couch.

"Why?" Jeff just watched her long tan legs and sexy swaying hips until she sat down. She was accentuating her walk on purpose. She loved teasing him, just as much as she loved being admired by his lustful stares.

Rachel kept her thighs tight to sit the file on them, but secretly it was also because she was still intensely horny. But she would have to share her husband tonight. They had to work. "We need to be out at the pool tonight by ten PM."

She handed him the file and bent forward, crossing her forearms across her thighs. This squished her breasts together and made them look even bigger. Jeff was much more interested in those than the file. "What's happening at ten?"

"Am I going to have to put a shirt on to get you to focus?" It was a toothless threat. She was still having fun with him.

"Alright." Jeff sat next to her and began perusing the file. "Group of first-time swingers goes swimming back in the 70s. The ladies go down first and start mixing drinks. A freak thunderstorm rolls out of nowhere and the pool gets struck by lightning, killing the women before the men can come outside."

"The worst part is, they never got to trade partners. Not even once."

"And you're thinking..."

"You give each of them the screwing they were never able to get. And I get to watch the entire thing in a skimpy bikini while drinking margaritas poolside." Rachel was smiling. She had a bit of a voyeuristic streak in her. Especially when it came to watching her husband having sex. She only ever got one view of him when they were having sex. This was her favorite form of porn.

"Yeah, I'm sure watching is all you'll be doing," Jeff said sarcastically.

Rachel gave him a peck on the lips and said. "I've already laid your swimsuit out. I'll see you down there in ten minutes."

She left the room and walked to the bathroom. They had met the only other tenants in the B&B this morning, and she didn't have anything else to hide from them. So she was willing to indulge in her other kink, exhibitionism. Sadly, she met no one in the hall. She pulled her bikini on in the bathroom and headed downstairs.

Jeff was already laying in a lounge chair, his erection refusing to resign after the bedroom teasing tented his shorts. As soon as Rachel stepped out onto the back patio, his eyes went wide. It gave her butterflies to know that she could get a rise out of him while wearing a bikini even after all of these years of marriage.

Her bikini was pink with string ties on each hip. It rode the border between respectable and indecent deliciously. The top lifted and squeezed her breasts into mild cleavage. The front of her bottoms dipped down to tease, and very nearly revealed her pussy. The back covered half her cheeks but hugged the crack deeply. Rachel walked over and laid on the chair beside him.

"Would you like me to put some sunscreen on your back?" Jeff asked.

"It's ten at night?" Rachel laughed.

"Moonburn?" Jeff joked.

"I'm sure the only moon you're worried about, is the one on my backside." She teased back. "Now go put on a good show for me."

Jeff looked back and saw four women in bikinis suddenly appear around the pool. The swimwear was much tamer than what Rachel wore, but they were still sexy in their own right.

There was a black woman with D sized breasts and nice wide hips. Jeff remembered her name from the file, Sasha. She was wearing a silver one-piece that plunged nearly to her belly button in the front. It also stretched tightly around the curve of her glutes. She was the first to notice him as she sat on the edge of the pool.

Jeff walked up and sat right next to her. "I'm Jeff." He offered his hand.

"Hi, Jeff. I'm Sasha." Her voice had a mild sexy husk to it. "So, who are you here with?"

Jeff nodded back to his wife. "That's Rachel over there."

Sasha noticed the woman and her lips pursed and eyes raised in surprise. "Wow, she's hot. Greg would probably cum at just seeing her in that bikini."

"Greg's your husband?"

"Yeah, and he's pretty large, so you have some pretty big shoes to fill if you're going to satisfy me." She teased.

No matter how many times he had done this, it still shocked Jeff to hear how frankly people from the past could talk about sex. Everyone always assumed that anyone born before 1990 was a prude when it came to sex. But people have always been horny, we've just gotten more open about it in the last half-century.

"I do alright in that department. But even if I didn't, I have other tricks to make you scream like a little school girl."

Sasha laughed uproariously. When she settled back down she spoke with a huge grin still plastered across her face. "I'll be the judge of both your size and ability. Pull it out and I'll tell you if you measure up."

Jeff suddenly felt a little embarrassed. "What? Out here?"

"Yeah. Unless you're just all talk?" She teased.

Jeff had been in much more exposed positions than this in his line of work. But he still felt really on the spot at that moment. "I was kind of hoping to get it warmed up before the big reveal."

Sasha leaned in close until she was nearly nose to nose with Jeff, and softly said, "Well then reveal it and get it warmed up. I do like a good show."

Jeff felt his balls starting to tingle just from her dirty talk. He nodded and stood up beside her. As soon as he did this, he noticed all of the other women stealing glances at him from the other side of the pool. They were talking amongst themselves, but you could tell they were secretly hoping for a show.

Jeff took a deep breath and dropped his shorts. Sasha licked her lips and the rest of the women giggled as they pretended not to watch. "Not bad for limp, but get it hard for me." She looked up at him from the corners of her eyes.

"Can I at least get a little lube first?" Jeff was joking, but Sasha obliged by sucking him into her mouth and swirling her tongue around him a couple of times, before pulling off with a pop of her lips.

Blood was really starting to fill his member after that, so he took it in his hand and began jerking. His tip was only about a foot from her face as she admired it as a delicious piece of candy. Jeff quickly grew to his full size. Something about standing over her, jacking off so close to her face, while she watched, was really getting him turned on.

Sasha seemed to be squirming a little too. Jeff was at it for so long, that he thought she was going to wait for him to cum. But she didn't, she stopped him right as his balls were beginning to tighten. That was frustrating, but he was here for her pleasure, not his own. "That is respectable."

"You should see what I can do with my tongue."

"Alright. I'll make you a deal. You let me cum in your mouth, and I'll let you cum in mine."

"Deal. Shake on it?" Jeff extended his hand.

"Deal." Sasha extended her hand but took his shaft instead and shook that.

They laughed and Jeff climbed into the water between her legs. He gently kissed the silver fabric covering her pussy. He felt a shiver run through her body. She seemed nervous. Jeff lifted her legs over each of his shoulders before peeling back the fabric exposing her most private area. Sasha's belly was puffing in and out and her chest was rising and falling rapidly with her breath.

Despite all of her bravado earlier, she was nervous and excited at the same time. She jumped and let out a high pitched squeak when Jeff blew gently across her already moistened lips. There were a few catcalls from the other girls. They were mouthy now, but he was sure they were going to be just as nervous when it came their time.

Jeff planted a few tender kisses on her lips before inserting his tongue and toying her clit with his lips. Sasha moaned deep enough that Jeff felt the vibrations on his nose. He imagined he was kissing Rachel as he frenched Sasha's pussy. That always gave him the right amount of tenderness and urgency to drive women wild.

Sasha was no exception. She was wiggling her hips under his erotic ministrations. Jeff reached up and pulled the front halves of her swimsuit apart to reveal her large breasts. The nipples were dark and protruded far out from her breasts.

Sasha gasped at the sudden exposure. Her pussy might have been uncovered, but Jeff was the only one that could see it, her breasts were now on display for everyone to see. The other girls gasped at the sudden display as well. Jeff was confident they were starting to realize that this was going to be them soon. He felt like a ravenous monster that was going to turn his all consuming appetite on them next.

They felt helpless to resist, nor did they want to. They each had pits of fear in their stomachs, right next to the butterflies in the hope that they would be next to experience such pleasure and exposure. Like moths to a flame they slowly started to drift closer to the action.

Jeff took her breasts in his hands and delicately pinched and rolled the nipples. This finally drew out some loud moans from Sasha. "OH, Yes!" Her hands moved to the back of Jeff's head to pull his face tighter against her sex. The chord of pleasure inside her tightened by the second until it snapped and she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Her pelvis bucked against Jeff's face, her toes curled tight and her calves pressed hard against his back. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she slowly laid back as her body shivered and trembled through the aftershocks of her pleasure. As she finally stilled, she dissolved into light and passed over.

Jeff was starting to worry that he was going to get a case of blue balls. He didn't get to finish earlier, and this was the second woman tonight that had ended up teasing him.

"Aww, poor stud must need some relief" One of the ghost women teased from the in-pool bar. She had vibrant red hair twisted up into a loose bun. This kept her neck and shoulders completely bare, barring a gentle dusting of freckles, as her bikini top was akin to a tube top, which impressively managed to lift and show off her pale C cup breasts.

The rest of her body was slender and squeezed into her matching black bikini bottoms. Despite how hot her body was, Jeff had trouble not staring at her bright grey eyes. "I don't suppose you would mind helping me out with that?" Jeff joked as he began walking over to join her.

"Maybe." She smirked and puckered her lips to take a drink from her straw. She couldn't help but glance at Jeff's massive hard-on as it proudly broke the surface of the water as he sat on the submerged stool next to her. Jeff's lust surged again as he imagined those bright red lips stretching erotically around his member.

"I'm Jeff by the way." He stretched his hand out to her.

She set her drink down on the bar and took his hand. "Rose."

"Well, Rose, what are you drinking?"

"It's called a Paradise cocktail. But, truth be told, there's a different kind of cocktail I wish could be sipping on." She glanced down at Jeff's slowly softening erection.

"You're welcome to it," Jeff smirked.

"Oh, I would love to. But, there's a problem."

Jeff frowned slightly. "And that is?"

"My husband. The whole idea of oral freaks him out."

"Really? Why is that?"

Rose leaned in, her face only a few inches from Jeff's now. She then took his shaft in her hand and gently began fondling it. "The idea of kissing me after I've had his cock in my mouth is gross to him."

Watching her scarlet lips slowly forming the words was driving Jeff wild. "If I was your husband, I wouldn't let anything stand in the way of me kissing those gorgeous lips."

Rose's lips were so close to Jeff's now, that static electricity could have bridged the gap. They stared into each other's dreamy eyes as she whispered. "That's good to hear. Because after seeing what you could do to Sasha's lips, mine are aching to get a taste of the same."

Then they kissed, just a gentle peck at first. But then a longer more sustained kiss. Jeff parted his lips and sensually ran his tongue over hers before sliding it into her mouth and kissing her with all the passion he could muster. Rose seemed to enjoy it because she pressed back into the kiss.

As they kissed, Jeff's hands moved up to her breasts. He cupped the beautiful orbs delicately. Then he gently pinched the rapidly hardening nipples through the fabric of her top.

Rose moaned into Jeff's mouth. He took that as encouragement and he slowly tugged the top down to reveal them to the world. She giggled. "You're bad."

"You haven't seen anything yet."

"I can't wait." The kissing continued as Jeff tenderly fondled her breasts and nipples. He was back at full mast and was surprised he hadn't cum yet from the touch of her soft hands.

Jeff let his right hand slide down her smooth stomach. The lower his hand moved, the faster her breathing came as he began zeroing in on a place that only her husband had touched before. Jeff's hand slid inside her bottoms and he felt a small thin patch of hair against his fingertips. Rose moaned loudly into his mouth.

Jeff toyed with her clit as her hips involuntarily began to gyrate. Her moans were rising as fast as the tension in her loins.

Without warning though, she quickly pulled Jeff's hand out and she joined him on his stool. She straddled his lap with his balls against the fabric of her suit, and his shaft pressing flat against her stomach. Rose wrapped her arms around his back for leverage and began dry humping his shaft.

Jeff's hands reached around to her back and slid into the back of her bottoms as he groped her cheeks ravenously. He gyrated in perfect time with her. The pleasure building in each until they exploded simultaneously.

The kiss broke as Rose screamed right into Jeff's ear. Jeff grunted as he shot his load all over her stomach and tits. They continued to hold each other until their muscle spasms subsided.

Rose leaned back and they looked at her cum covered torso. "I guess your husband won't want to suck on your tits anymore. Now that they have sperm all over them." Jeff joked.

Rose laughed. "You know what? Screw him. His pleasure isn't all that matters."

Then she slid off of Jeff's lap and lowered herself into the water until her face was level with his deflated shaft. Rose then looked up at Jeff and asked, "Any tips?"

"Yeah, that one." Jeff pointed at the tip of his penis and laughed.

Rose smirked and said, "I'm serious, I've never done this before."

"Well, neither have I. Just don't use your teeth."

Out of nowhere, one of the other ghosts leaned in across the bar and spoke. "Imagine it's your favorite sucker. Also, don't be afraid to use your tongue a lot. One of the big differences between your pussy and your mouth is the added agility of your tongue and lips."

Then, as quickly as she appeared, she leaned back to watch. It was obvious that she was playing with her pussy beneath the surface of the water. "Thanks," Rose told her appreciatively.

Rose then kissed the tip delicately. A little residual cum stuck to her lips and she licked it off. "Mmmm. Salty." Then she licked the tip and Jeff's little soldier started to slowly return to attention.

"Oh yeah, lick his balls too." Their little voyeur suggested from the sidelines. Rose did as she was told and Jeff grunted at the sensation. "Now suck them into your mouth."

Rose looked over at the other woman and asked. "Would you like to join us?" It was a not so subtle hint that she didn't need any more suggestions.

The woman didn't seem to get the hint as she said, "No thanks. This is your time. Besides, I'm calling next on him and I want him all to myself."

The reminder of more to come caused Jeff's erection to pulse. Rose kissed the bottom of his shaft before taking the advice and sucking his balls into her mouth. The penis bisected her face and Jeff saw her gorgeous eyes looking up at him, one on either side of his member. He was already fully hard again.

Rose kissed her way up his shaft before opening her mouth and taking just the tip within her lips. Jeff felt her tongue circle around him and it drove him wild. Then she slowly began bobbing up and down, fitting more of him into her mouth with every dip.

Jeff ran his fingers through her beautiful red hair. He shook the loose braiding free and her hair fanned out wide in the water. Behind her. He was surprised by how much she had. It definitely rivaled Ariels' long red locks.

Rose turned her beautiful eyes up to Jeffs as she worked his member with his mouth. Between the amazing blowjob, the long flowing hair, the stunning eyes, and the masturbating voyeur to their left, Jeff wasn't going to last long.

As soon as he felt his balls beginning to tighten, he warned her, "I'm about to cum." He didn't figure she wanted a mouthful on her first time.

But to his surprise, she buried her nose as deep into his crotch as she could and swallowed every spurt he released. Somewhere in the distant background, he could hear their watcher cumming as well. But Jeff's full attention was on the beauty at his lap.

Rose pulled off of him with a huge smile on her face. His penis had a surprise for both of them as it shot one last stream of cum. It streaked across her face, down the left side of her nose, and terminated at the edge of her lips. They both chuckled before she held her breath and slipped beneath the surface of the water to clean her face off.

Instead of resurfacing though, a bright crimson light erupted from the water. It looked like she had burst into a thousand sparkling rubies before disappearing and crossing over.

(This scene was originally going to be one part, but it got really big and my editor recommended I split it in half. Expect part two next month.)

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers