Unfinished Chapter.

Story Info
Trish reverts to original programming.
1.1k words
3.71
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers

Trish woke up with a sudden jerk. She took a moment to focus, before leaning forward to lick the globule of precum from her gigantic cock head. A shiver of numb excitement ran through her body as she slowly woke up, realising another day of monotonous cock sucking was ahead of her.

Ever since she returned from her most recent contract, things had changed. She felt defeated. Her lover was taken away from her and she was left in isolation. It only took a short while before her impulses returned and she found herself strapped in to the strange device in her home. Cameras pointed at her, she began to constantly give herself blowjob after blowjob, without feeling any real emotion save for a sense of duty to her gargantuan appendage.

She thought of little during her time there She couldn't be sure of what was happening in the outside world and there was no way of telling time in the mirrored, dark room. The device locked on to her kept her pinned down, only able to look straight at her waiting Schlong between sessions. Her body never got sore or numb, only jiggling lightly with every stroke of her lips on her shaft. It was practically useless to her anyway, locked in her position.

She couldn't remember her name. She couldn't even estimate how long she'd been there. Her mind felt dazed, almost in a stupor as she struggled to focus on even simple things. Every time she tried to break her cycle she ended up lost and confused in her own thoughts, before continuing her phallic pleasure.

A small part of her knew what was going on. The company was re-establishing control. They must know she wasn't as useful like this, but her attempts to make her life normal again was concerning for business. They wanted a Sex doll, a slave. Not a business woman. As she kissed and licked at the precum leaking from her glands, she knew they were fighting for the win.

The feeling was simply too good to fight in her zombified, mindless state. Her ginormous tits comfortably rested against her thighs and her cushioned ass cheeks kept her from feeling any sort of cramps. It was unfortunate, but this was the only future she could see in her current dim witted mind - nothing past the next cum load. Most of the time she held out her tongue and made sure to let it baste her entire mouth before greedily lapping up anything that missed her open fuck hole lips. Occasionally she'd clamp her mouth round her end and allow her cheeks to fill with her orgasmically delicious fluid.

Trish's dullard senses barely noticed people walking in to her room, all she could muster was a throaty glubbing sound as she saw shadows surround her. "Well, the drugs worked. We'll have to keep her dosed up, but at least she's suggestable again."

Very matter of fact voices spoke around her. An alarming thought crossed her mind, but her semen addicted body failed to stop pleasuring itself.

"Good. We've a few chores for her." A feminine hand grabbed her left tit, wobbling it like jelly "It's about time we got her back in to the public after so long in isolation."

Trish felt only a slight annoyance at the hand on her. She didn't care enough to stop and she could feel her cum quickly rising. Trying to ignore the voices, she clamped down herd on her shaft and began sucking with more vigour than before. Every time she came was the most important moment in her sorry life and she was desperate to do so again. Suddenly, the hand left her tit and wrapped itself in her hair. It roughly pulled, forcing Trish to release herself with a loud, sloppy slurping sound. She couldn't think of anything to say and only glared at the people around her, a desperate, angry look of purest hate that quickly changed to a begging stare as she felt her orgasm fade. "Gluhh..."

"Hey bitch, we're taking you out for a bit!" An attractive stocky woman looked her right in the eyes and, shockingly, planted a kiss right on Trish's puffed out lips. "We're going to have so much fun!"

A lingering thread of saliva hung from the woman's lips as she gestured for her colleagues to begin unlocking the machine. Clumsily pulling Trish up, they struggled against her urge to continue making herself cum.

"Ahh come on, you can do that any time!" Laughed the woman. "I expected she'd resist. Don't worry, tie her up. The control implant is still running at full, she should calm down... eventually."

There was a slight tension in her voice. Trish's body, for all its strange mutations, was extremely strong and every time she kicked out the lackeys went flying across the room - if she were focused, she could have easily overpowered the group. But her only interest lied in her cock and with hands now free she began to stroke it, bending over to continue licking at the head as well. She bore no interest to the cuffs locked on her feet and only protested when a sudden, desperate pull from the almost forgotten lackeys dislodged her hands from her shaft. They managed to cuff them behind Trish's back too. They were fortunate - balancing with her dick in her mouth, she didn't care enough to resist. It didn't dawn on her that they were building up to stopping her pleasure herself completely.

"Careful... She's still dangerous. We just need to get the posture harness on and she'll become far more compliant, I hope..."

"Ma'am, with all due respect you don't know how she'll react." one of the disgruntled stooges piped up. "Your controls barely work unless you manage to drug her - something that's difficult to do on something that can self-sustain - and if she ever figures out what's going on or grows resistant to that, we have a superhuman big-titted bimbo on our hands."

If Trish were listening, she might have gotten ideas. But she was too washed away with the sweet pleasure. She was edging on her next cumshot and just as she felt the growing pulse of release again, she heard a strange clinking noise and felt a strange pressure on her back - it began to straighten out!

An odd hydraulic device had been clamped around her waist and began to tug her up, completely pulling her off her penis and letting drool and precious precum slop everywhere. A confused, stupefied gurgle escaped her dumb lips as a rigid collar was connected to the device, forcing her to stand at her full height and look at her captors for the first time. She quickly began to panic when she realised she'd no longer be able to pleasure herself, but with her arms tied and her legs cuffed, realised she couldn't fight at all.

*

This chapter is obviously unfinished. I don't have the time really for un-commissioned work and decided to release one or two story fragments/teases for anyone interested in picking them up from here :)


lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers