Unforeseen Changes Pt. 01

Story Info
A magic statue allows boundaries to be destroyed.
7.1k words
4.52
20k
32
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
521 Followers

How a Couple found their Inner Selves

Our story is just beginning, but already involves a lot of surprises. It does involve magic of alien technology and wishes, finding the real you, even if that state isn't what you thought it was.

*******************

It all started like a typical fall Saturday morning. We had cruised out from our city neighborhood to roll through suburbia, looking for some cheap furniture knick-knacks, and kitchen tools for the small cabin we had just bought up in the mountains near Nevada, in a lake side community. The cabin was a stretch, thus the yard sale routine. We had been planning this for several years, and could make the whole thing work, we just needed to really watch our cash flow. We were atypical young Bay Area couple, high tech jobs, decent money, and an active lifestyle. Both of us would have been called athletic and cute, not sexy or beautiful, truth be told. But we had a good relationship, and decent sex I thought.

We found a few things, but were just about to quit when Franny, short for Francesca, my partner for the last five years picked up an old worn looking statue. She was always finding odd Buddhas and folk art. The owner had it marked for twenty, but as it was late morning, she got it down to ten. It was very odd, showing a different view of the figure from each side of the statue as you turned it around. Not my thing, but at that price not worth bitching about. We heard how it had been left behind by renters who failed to pay the last month's rent and disappeared instead. Most of the furniture went with them, but they left behind a bunch of crap, including this statue.

That night Franny started her hidden treasure routine. She cleaned the statue, figured out it was brass and began to clean it with old-fashioned brasso metal cleaner. That was when it got weird, or based on all that came later, started to get weird. Franny let out a yelp, and I looked over, she looked about the same but the little bit of extra weight she had picked up over the winter seemed to be gone. She was slimmer for sure, but how? I didn't want to make a big thing about it, or she would accuse me of not being able to hold my beer, and I was on my first of the day. Then she gasped again, this time the change was very noticeable.

My brunette lover suddenly looked over at me with a totally different look, in just an instant. I hadn't seen the change, but it was very obvious. Franny now had short, straight, almost spikey almost platinum blond hair, far different from her normal light brunette shade. Her almost unnoticeable makeup was gone. Instead she had dark smoky eyes, and the brightest, shiniest lipstick I had ever seen. Her whole face, including her brows and lashes looked professionally done. She was very sexy, and clearly was my partner, but how had she applied a look that I was guessing should have taken a whole day at a salon? Funny part is, she was still wearing the tight ripped jeans and her typical Saturday T-shirt and Converse sneakers...just above the neck she looked like she was ready for some kind of photo shoot.

Franny looked down at the statue and over at me. She was grinning now, looking very sexy with those lips. She told me she had been letting her mind wander as she was doing the mindless work of polishing up her find, and had thought about how losing that winter 10 pounds would be great. Suddenly she told me her clothes were looser and she felt lighter. She had been rubbing the statue and so she decided to try to see if it was the cause. That was totally crazy, but she was thinking there was no other possible reason.

Franny recounted how she wanted to see something that was impossible to explain, so she imagined what I was seeing in front of me, a high fashion blonde babe, with perfect makeup. I laughed and told her to let me try it. I first held the statue and wished for a full beard, nothing. Then I rubbed it and in turn made my hair turn red, blonde, then green and back to my black hair. You had to rub it for anything to happen, that was now clear.

Then I decided to experiment. I had always liked an old-fashioned pin-up girl. I imagined Franny with platinum blonde har, tightly styled, and a red bra and lingerie set in front of our cabinet. I wanted her skin white like she had never seen the sun, a contrast with her tanned body. I told her about that and she picked up the statue and began to rub. Suddenly without a puff of smoke or anything, she was on the wood floor, as if posing for a poster shoot.

I growled, took the statue from her, dropped it on the side table, and fell to the floor next to her. I grabbed her and looked into her eyes. I asked her a few questions and it was clearly Franny, just totally hot and different. It seemed you could transform a person as well as their clothes. Of course, I had no idea from how far away you could work the statue's magic.

We began to explore Franny's new body as I found out that she, though surprised, was up for an impromptu sex session in our living room. She had always been pretty restrained, in our bed, low lights, very few positions allowed. But now Franny loved having her nipples sucked through the bra and then after I pulled it down. She was soaking wet under the old-fashioned panties and quickly came all over my hand, as I stroked her clit, while playing deep inside with her G-spot. To return the favor Franny pulled my dick out of my jeans and nearly had me coming in her mouth within a few seconds. She seldom liked oral sex at all, and definitely never on the living room floor. The change in look and clothing had somehow released her inhibitions. All the moves and reactions were Franny, but this was like fucking another woman. I realized it was like having an affair, but still being faithful.

But Franny stopped as she was working my dick over with great sloppy wet blowjob. Franny told me I needed to fuck her. I stripped and she pushed me on my back and mounted me. She used her retro spike heels for leverage as she rode my hard dick. I lasted about three minutes and was amazed I had made it that far. I came gallons it seemed, and Franny collapsed onto me. This was the best sex we had had in months, and seemed so unlike her, but she seemed to revel in her glamorous blonde persona.

After a few minutes she pulled herself off my softening dick and told me she needed to clean up. She then grabbed the stature and rubbed it but nothing. It did glow and seemed to vibrate in her hand. She jumped and let go of the statue and looked over at me. Franny told me with a shaky voice that the statue had seemed to talk to her, but inside her head, telling her that she couldn't change back to something that wasn't as true to her inner self. I laughed and grabbed the statue, telling her maybe I could do it. That did the trick and when I rubbed it in a flash Franny was back to my brunette partner, minus the ten pounds of course. I figured that change she would be fine with not reversing.

That was the beginning of our adventures. We really didn't know where the statue came from, why it had such power, and should therefore have been very cautious...but we weren't. We weren't sure if the statue had a limit in time or number of transformations, or if there was a range. We also weren't sure if the changes were going to be just physical, but with my newly-kinky partner, we were bound to find out all the limits to our new toy. Little did I know how twisted my girl was, or how much I would enjoy roles and appearances I could never have imagined. Suffice it to say I now know she has a boundless imagination, and fit the definition of polyamorous in the dictionary.

Learning and Expanding our Goals

We had now learned the first key odd quirk. If the statue sensed that the transformed person was closer to their true self, the subject could not make themselves revert to a prior state. That was going to be fun I decided. But we had not figured out if you could do more than change physical appearances, and what the range of the statue was for having an effect. But I did know that a randy, glamorous blonde was closer to Fanny's "true self". I could use that fact I decided.

To work in reverse order of our questions, I moved further and further away from Franny, trying to change her skin color, and in very obvious ways. Starting about five feet away I made her deep green, then as I moved away and into another room, blue, purple and teal. All worked up to about twenty feet we figured out, but beyond twenty feet or so, maybe at seven meters, the statue had no effect. Franny yelled back at me and I came back down the hall to still see her with her light brunette hair and a crazy teal skin. We laughed and I rubbed, and Franny was back to the tanned slender wife I knew.

The next day was an off-Friday for me, so I was scheming and planning the whole day, while Franny worked. She came home at three and told me she needed a nap after our recent adventures. She needed a nap I thought, but not because of past adventures. I wrote some notes and then started rubbing the statute in the hall outside our bedroom, while grinning. I imagined her as a blonde again but with long curly sexy hair going half way down her back, figuring she couldn't change back without my help. But I saw her as a total bimbo all about sex, nothing classy or refined in her look. I pictured her, as I rubbed, in skin-tight latex from head to toe, and perched on six inch heels. I wanted her heavily made up in bright aggressive makeup shades. I also tried something new. I imagined Franny as both insatiable and kinky, willing to try anything and needing sex almost constantly. I figured it would be a good test to see if the statue had more powers than altering appearances.

After about ninety minutes I walked back into our bedroom and what a change. I had knocked it out of the park. Franny was awake now and perched on our settee staring at me with almost hungry eyes as I came into the room. The statue had more than done its job. She had on the desired black sky-high heels; they were at least six inches high with a platform. Franny had on black latex stockings and a blueish skin tight latex skirt with a black latex bustier. Her hair was long and wild and blond and she was done up for a club scene, with bright red lips, pencil thin brows and dark eyes. To top it all off she was holding a leash that was attached to a strap on the bustier. So, Franny was beyond hot, and if this was her true self, I wasn't sure I was going to allow her to change back to old Franny!

She looked over at me and told me she knew I had done all this, but all she could do right now was think about fucking me all night long. So now Franny also had a sewer for a mouth. This from the girl that could barely say the word penis, much less dick or cock. She told me bluntly that she wanted my cock out and available to her. Franny told me that she wanted to suck my balls and shove her tongue up my ass, before I fucked her till she couldn't walk. This was turning out to be a great change in our marriage. I wasn't sure what Franny would do back to me, as she knew I was using her to live out my fantasies, but was pretty sure it wouldn't be something I was expecting.

Friday evening was a long series of hot, raw activities. I finally was worn out, and at last so was Franny. But the changes I had used the statue to implement were a huge hit and not just with me I believed. Franny just about worshipped my hard cock, sucking on the head, swallowing me whole and alternating taking each of my balls totally in her mouth. Prior to that day oral sex had not been her favorite activity, in fact sex was never first on her list of priorities. That was definitely not true. She was quite the sight as I looked down on her head bobbing up and down. Several times she opened up her eyes and pulled away to smile and tell me I tasted great.

I finally told her I was coming and she just closed her eyes and sucked harder on the head of my dick. She then surprised me as she swallowed every drop of my cum. We recovered at that point, I cracked open another bottle of wine...we were getting dehydrated. Franny was so worked up she peeled off the last pieces of her amazing outfit; it turns out you sweat pretty good in latex stockings and a bustier. We had never dreamed of buying such outrageous clothes, so it seemed the statue could also transform at least the clothes you were wearing. I got Franny her glass of wine and I took care of her for the first time that night.

I played with her pussy while I licked and sucked each of her large tits. She liked it, but soon was pushing me south to her bare pussy with both hands in my hair. She was soaked, of course, I liked and sucked her lips and her clit, running my tongue all over, even occasionally licking her asshole. What amazed me is she just moaned and told me to lick her harder. I was soon sucking on her clit while I played with her G-spot with two fingers. Franny was twisting as shaking as she soon came all over my face. She laid back and I told her I had to pee before if fucked her.

I had one final experiment. We had never altered both of our bodies at the same time. I rubbed the statue again after I peed and thought of how my dick would be if it was not average size, but nine or ten inches long and as thick as Franny's wrist. I came back in and she noticed immediately as she reached down to play with me before climbing onto my dick. She grinned and called me a bad boy. But she didn't stop playing.

Soon she was riding me in a reverse cow-girl, bouncing her sweet ass down against my stomach. As she started to move up and down, I rubbed her cheeks and soon was taking my wet finger and pushing it in and out of her tight ass. Franny soon found my last trick. I had wished to be able to control my orgasms and get hard again whenever I wanted to. I fucked her for over ten minutes, and then let myself cum. She pulled herself up and off of me, telling me she had cum twice on my telephone pole of a dick. I laughed, threw over on her back and climbed between her outstretched legs.

I slid in easily having sloppy seconds within a minute of fucking her hard. She grinned up and wrapped her legs around me, telling me to fuck her till she screamed. After about another ten minutes of fucking, and another orgasm, she sort of both screamed and seemed to just about pass out. I let myself cum again, and pulled her on top of me to sleep on my shoulder. We fucked one more time that night, about midnight, but didn't really eat dinner or even drink a whole lot beyond that bottle of wine. We both crashed, on a bed that reeked of sex, too exhausted to even shower.

Saturday morning, I had an early tee time and left while Franny was still dead to the world. I didn't get back till almost one. Franny was sprawled in our living room in a very revealing robe and her stiletto heels. I thought she was about to take me on the living room floor but she instead told me what my wishes had resulted in that morning. I had never bothered to try to reverse what I had fantasized about my wife as an insatiable hot slut, nor her new look.

Franny told me that after she used her vibrator for two orgasms in the morning, but she realized she need a real fucking. She was lost on how to get the required hard dick; she knew I was gone for hours yet. Then she told me the doorbell rang and a furniture delivery team tried to ask her how to find a neighbor's house that was hidden behind another house nearby. She told me that she had been intending on finding a guy, but here were three, all young and fit too. Franny was wearing only that sheer robe that barely went below her pussy, and covered nothing, and those six inch heels. With her tousled hair and reapplied heavy makeup, she certainly must have looked ready to fuck. Franny told them she would give them an easy set of directions, but they had to do something for her first. The guy at the door was just about eye-fucking her, so she knew she would get what she wanted. She told them her husband had left her alone, and she needed as much hard cock as they had between the three of them. The guy at the door went wide eyed, grinned and asked what he was supposed to do.

She had him bring the other two guys inside and preceded to enjoy her first ever group sex experience. I had no idea she had it in her. This was the girl before the statue who was the definition of uptight. She told me that having a hard dick in her mouth with two in each hand and trading back and forth had gotten even more horny. She followed that feeding frenzy with a male fantasy. She kept one dick deep in her mouth while the other two were filling her front and back. She told me that sucking a dick while feeling two dicks nearly touching inside her, as the driver fucked her from below and the last guy slammed his dick in her ass gave her nearly continuous orgasms.

The guys hadn't my enhanced stamina, and she told me she only had that short string of orgasms before they all were drained dry. They got their directions and left happy, but not before leaving Franny their card and a promise of a call if she needed to be air-tight again. She told me that if I left her this way, she was calling them quite often. I arrived only about twenty minutes after they had left down the street and Franny was already ready for another session.

We decided on a couple's shower, and I was able to play with Franny's wet gash as I covered my dick with lube and enjoyed her ass for the first time. We each were finally sated, and lay in bed for some rest; what a Saturday. Franny hadn't tried to reverse the transformation, she told me she was stilling enjoying all the raw raunchy sex. But I asked her and when she nodded, turned her back to my brunette bride. She looked at me later that day when we woke up and poked me in the chest,

"You know buddy that turnabout is fair play. I am going to make sure you get to enjoy a total transformation too you know!"

I wasn't sure what that meant, but knew I really had no grounds to get upset with her. This would all have to wait, for five days. We had crazy busy weeks and barely got in our meals and normal chores, much less playing around with that statue. In fact, we only made love once that week, something that was only acceptable as we had fucked like rabbits the prior weekend. However, on that very next weekend, the next time our schedules allowed us to play, would prove her right in vowing a total transformation.

A Totally Unexpected Revelation

Friday afternoon, we were again relaxing with a private happy hour after a long week of work. I had a couple of gin and tonics in me and was starting to wonder what Franny would do to match what I had pulled last Friday afternoon, but after two G&Ts wasn't all that concerned. I was lazing around when she said she would go grab some wine and cheese and we could have a snack. I played with my phone, looking at scores on ESPN and posts on Facebook, but was kind of dozing off, to be honest and boring. Half asleep I suddenly felt really really different. My short cropped hair was now brushing my shoulders, my T shirt seemed to be gone, in fact I had some kind of totally different shirt on. My entire body felt smaller and thinner.

I looked over at the mirror up on the wall of our family room. I never could have dreamed of these changes. Franny wasn't kidding when she said in transforming, turnabout is fair play. I had gone from a nearly six foot tall guy to a slender dark haired hot chick, with a nice rack under a skin-tight black top. I might have been five and a half feet tall in bare feet, not that I was in bare feet. I looked over and surprised myself. I liked it; in fact, I was hugely aroused by my new look.

But I was a bit overwhelmed by the new body and the woman's clothes that I was now wearing. I could tell I had reasonably heavy makeup on, and kind of liked how it made my lips feel, it was a different feeling to run my tongue of my lips and realize they were coated in red lip gloss. My hands were delicate and slender, with a light colored pink nail polish. I was wearing all black, it was some kind of spandex dress, showing off all my curves. Franny later told me it was a Bodycon dress.

adler666
adler666
521 Followers
12