Unforeseen Changes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

I couldn't resist playing with my new boobs. They weren't very large, I had to thank Franny for not going total bimbo slut on me, but they were extremely sensitive. I felt like I would come from just pulling and playing with my nipples. I loved this new set of equipment. However even though I was adjusting to a totally new look and some very interesting anatomy, below my waist it felt really odd. Of course, how did a woman feel?

I realized I had on some funky high heels and what felt like a belt low over my hips under the black skintight dress. I tried walking around and realized that whatever Franny had wished for I was walking around as if I was wearing her Converse high tops. But then it hit me, I figured out what that belt-like garment was. She had me in a garter belt and attached to the garters were some really nice white stockings. They felt like such a turn-on against my hairless legs. Rubbing my muscular but slender legs together was getting my nipples hard again. But still all of this was really odd, my private parts didn't feel much different than before. It seemed that I could still feel my dick between my legs, and that wasn't possible. I reached down and there was a definite bulge under my dress.

I pulled off the dress, dragging it over my head, and realized I not only had not panties on, I still had my dick, or a slightly smaller one, nestled right under the bottom of the garter belt. I was aghast but kind of turned on. As Franny came back in the room with the wine and cheese platter, she saw me leaning back on our built-in couch, naked except for my garter belt, stockings, and shoes and pulling on the last vestige of my maleness, as I grinned.

I looked over at her with a questioning look and asked her, "so you didn't want to go all lezzie tonight?"

Franny laughed at me, telling me that she stilled wanted to have a good fuck tonight, but although my name was still Taylor, I was more like Taylor Swift, just not as tall, or blond, or rich. I grinned and told her I was in the mood to try anything and she needed to get naked or I would take my charms elsewhere. Franny pulled off her work clothes and pulled me close for a hot kiss.

That was the start of three hours of role mixing. She had me fuck her missionary style while she played with my new boobs. We also got to suck each other's nipples and then enjoyed some sixty-nine as I cleaned my cum out of her pussy. You would think that would gross me out, but I was getting into it, more than I could have ever imagined. She finished it all off by using her smaller vibrator to take my anal cherry, giving me a very different orgasm as she played back there, clearly, I still had a prostate at least. Near one in the morning she turned me back as she came to bed, telling me she wanted to sleep with her husband again.

I was exhausted but surprised. I hadn't been freaked out and had really enjoyed the clothes, the fucking and the totally kinky session. Did I want to repeat it myself without Franny redesigning me? I would actually have a chance I thought to myself, the very next day. Franny had a long-standing plan for an overnight adventure with her girlfriends, one of the last remaining single women was getting married in a week and the girls had a day and half planned, including a set of rooms at a high end resort and copious quantities of booze and weed. I was alone till late Sunday evening.

I slept in on Saturday rousing myself long after Franny had departed in the party bus. It was nearly noon, when I got breakfast and considered what to do for the next two days. I played a bunch of Xbox games, surfed for porn and generally behaved like a single guy till about three. I then stopped fighting the inevitable and grabbed our favorite couples' toy, that weird little statue.

I first played around with my body fat and dick size, but after trying a bunch of combinations I decided I needed to try to repeat what Franny had done to me, with some changes of course. I wanted to figure out if liking being trans was just a fluke or really something I wanted to take further. I had always thought of myself as a traditional man, despite living in the Bay Area where gender fluidity seemed to be the norm. Now I rubbed the little brass statue thinking of a hot brunette T-Girl, with a tight body including a nice rack and decent sized dick.

I was on our bed and looking over after I put up the statue I was changed again. This time I had on a white slip and bigger tits and a nice dick. I took about a half hour to play around with my tits and dick. It was really hot, and my slip and the bed were covered in sperm, but even though I should have been a little freaked about what I had turned myself into, I wasn't. In fact, I was turned on and the horniest I had ever been. But it just wasn't the gurl I really wanted to become, a little too every day and vanilla was the thought I had.

I thought to myself, I need to get fucked. I was not even fazed that I had moved from having Franny play with my ass with her little vibrator to thinking about sucking a dick and then taking it up my ass. I even thought it might be fun to fuck a guy I picked up in the ass too. But the look I had chosen was just too girl next door. If I was going to attract the kind of guy or guys that I wanted to experience, I needed a much more wild and sexier look.

So, I tried a blonde look, and it was hotter, but just not me. I also tried a red head and then a goth girl all in leather. All were hot, but didn't really grab me. I realized I was most comfortable as a brunette but wanted to be a bit more exotic than plain old white bread Taylor.

So, I then grabbed the statue and tried for a final time. I was thinking of the sexiest girl I could imagine. So, I was imagining a much wilder outfit and an even hotter body. I thought of what I would be unable to resist in my male body, and rubbed the statue quite vigorously. When I came to my senses I wandered over to the mirror at the end of the room. I had done pretty well for myself.

My hair was darker and thicker, but still only came down to my shoulders. My arms were tanned and ripped; I was darker and sort of exotic compared to my first attempt, almost a little hot Latina. My lips were full and rich, with a dark plum shade of lip gloss; and the outfit, wow. I had somehow ended up with a dark burgundy skin tight latex outfit, a halter top that exposed my athletic B cups and a skin tight skirt that ended above my knees. I had on some sky high heels again, and as I spun around, I had to admit my ass was divine and my legs looked amazing.

I had changed from a typical grungy guy to a fashionable chick, ready for a night of clubbing, and liked it more than a little bit I realized. I had also been thinking of practical things and imagined what I had seen surfing porn. It was called, I found out, a gaff, made to hide my male parts. I was not only ready to try out my new body, but horny as I had ever been. I made sure to not have my dick unnaturally big, it was tough enough to hide it in the gaff with normal dimensions.

I tried out a local meat market of a bar close to our place, early Saturday evening. I wasn't surprised that I didn't have to buy a drink, and had more guys around me than I could deal with. I quickly decided on a guy in his late twenties who was clearly ready to do whatever I wanted. I got him pretty liquored up and convinced him we needed to go to his place. It didn't take much, shoving my tongue down his throat, rubbing against him with legs and my latex outfit, as I stroked his cock and we were set. It was only a quick Uber ride away and I soon not only had my first serious kissing session with a man but a first taste of a guy's dick.

I had been playing with him in the Uber, but once inside his apartment I found myself dropping to my knees and fishing out his cock with no encouragement and without even a second thought. Again, so odd, I liked the feeling of his hot dick filling my mouth and the taste as I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and sucked on his balls. I could tell I was doing pretty well. By this point Steve, my "date" was beside himself. I looked up and his eyes were shut but he was moaning and twitching. I decided to improve his stamina by getting him to get rid of his first load. Steve groaned after only a minute more and as he throbbed rapidly in my mouth, he dumped what felt like a cup of cum down my throat. Little salty but not bad. I cuddled him and fed him another drink or two. At that point his dick started to respond to my fingers and I knew the moment of truth was at hand.

I kissed Steve again and told him that I had to confess a secret and if he was upset, I would leave and never be seen again. I pulled his hand under my skirt, the top was long gone, my breast covered with bite marks and even a hickey or two from the cuddling session. I told him I had a mixed set of equipment, but really wanted him up my ass. He jumped a bit as he grabbed my hard dick through the gaff, but he was so horny he looked at me and told me I was the hottest girl he had ever seen, even if I had a dick. He pulled me up and in only my heels and skirt, we went back to his bedroom. He pointed to the side table telling me that the lube was in the bedside table. I unzipped that tight skirt and got ready for my first real dick.

I sucked his dick and little more, and generously lubed up his dick while he shoved one then two fingers up my ass to spread the lube all over. It felt really good. I mounted him and bounded up and down, trying out both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Both felt so different and so good. I now had on nothing but a silver metal choker that I had added to the latex outfit before I went out, but felt totally confident and in charge.

I was looking across his very sterile bachelor bedroom at a cheap length mirror, watching my hard dick bounce up and down as I went up and down on Steve's hard dick. I bet Franny would be surprised. I was more than in touch with my feminine side it seemed. My partner didn't last all that long, but like a dream, right before he grabbed my hips and came deep in my ass, I sprayed cum all over our thighs.

Wow, Franny was not going to believe this story when she got back. We said our goodbyes and I headed home. It was only ten PM but I had already sucked and fucked my first guy. I got home and cleaned up, but found out, to my surprise, that I was unable to turn back into my male self, the statue did that vibrate and voice in my head thing, telling me that I couldn't go away from my true self. Not what I had expected. Guess I was stuck as Taylor the hot slutty chick, till Franny got back. I sort of wasn't surprised, being a gurl and sucking and fucking had felt so good.

So, I wasn't actually that shocked that being a hot, slutty Gurl had felt so normal over the last twenty four hours. I wasn't freaked, it was like I had been missing an essential part of me all along. I rubbed the statue again, I needed to have more cock tonight. I wasn't ready to be done before midnight. As I finished rubbing the statue, suddenly I was wearing a tight bodycon white spandex dress, stockings and a pair of white heels. I had decided to be all in and see what could be found after midnight on a Saturday.

I hit the downtown strip of bars nearest our place, it was wild, full of people enjoying the night and the music and clearly trying to find their partners for the night. In the second bar I was able to move around, and once again I had to pay for nothing. I was one of the most popular girls, maybe because I looked like I wanted to fuck anything on legs. Further I was getting much more comfortable as a hot, horny gurl. I got a lot of looks and grabs, but not just from guys, a couple of hot girls wrapped their arms around me and a slender blonde and I traded kisses in a corner for about ten minutes.

But I was in search of more dick, not a warm pussy. Soon after leaving my hot blonde friend, I was approached by two buddies. They were suddenly on either side of me and kept passing me back and forth for kisses and grabs at my boobs. I wasn't passive, I quickly found out I had two large hard dicks at my disposal. We decided to head to their place about two thirty in the morning, feeling no pain and all of us very horny. I got them naked and then, once again, told them how I would leave if they freaked, but I was not all girl, more a gurl. They also were so horny and turned on that they told me to get naked so they could suck my nipples and we could fuck.

I had some more firsts. I got to suck two dicks at once, and also got to suck a dick while my ass was being plowed. It turns out I had almost an unlimited appetite for dick, and liked a mix of different guy's semen, they all actually did taste different. I also got pretty good at squeezing my ass muscles in a rippling motion. The shorter guy called me a she-devil fucking machine.

I laughed and said, "just keep up, little man."

We fucked till the sun came up and they put me in an Uber back to our condo. I had cum all over my chest and flowing out of my ass. I realized I needed sleep till Franny got back and would have to explain my appearance. I wasn't sure even if she was willing and able to turn me back that I even wanted to go back from my hot slutty version of Taylor to plain old boring male Taylor.

I woke up around noon, Franny wasn't due back till five. I liked that I didn't need to worry about shopping, I just imagined a new outfit. For about two hours I tried every possible look, ranging from leather corsets to gowns to skinny jeans and several t-shirts and sweaters. It wasn't a fluke and the statue did know something. I liked this Taylor a lot better than the one that had come out of my mother. I played with my dick throughout, while pinching and rubbing my nipples. I had to clean up two massive loads. But I figured out if I just rubbed the statue and imagined a new outfit, problem solved.

I settled on a look to greet Franny around four PM. It was clearly all female, but not too kinky, but then again very sexy. I rubbed the statue and had my hair grow to just a little longer, and repaired my makeup. I went with a mesh minidress in a light purple, and settled back on our bed in the back room. I totally left out any bra or panties that would have made the mesh mini-dress fit for public.

Franny came in and called out for me as I heard bags drop by the door. I hoped she wasn't going to be too shocked or too tired, I had missed her, but more importantly was already really horny again. I called out to come to the bedroom, and she came down the hall. When she entered the room, she gasped.

"I wasn't sure you liked what I did to you. I guess this answers my question?"

I looked over at her. I told her that I had in fact really enjoyed being a different Taylor, but also when I had changed myself on Friday night, the statue wouldn't let me change back. I had been stuck till she returned. Franny looked over at me. She had been honest disclosing to me how she was so horny when I made her a blonde slut that she couldn't stop fucking those three guys at once.

"So, you liked it, a lot, were you a good gurl while I was gone?"

"So that depends how you look at it." I replied. "I was a very bad girl, by most god-fearing folks' standards, but I was very good at being bad the way I look at it."

Franny broke out in big wide grin, came over to me and while pulling off her traveling clothes kissed me over and over. We kissed and fondled each other as I told her about the multiple partners and how much cum I had swallowed. She took advantage of the end of my story to ask, "can we fuck one more time this way before I turn you back for work?"

I looked up at her, "if you don't want to fuck me, I'm going out like this to see if I can find someone who will fuck me."

Franny broke out into an even wider grin and we got down to business. It wasn't till very early the next morning that she would consent to turning me back. We had a whole lot of issues to resolve it seemed.

End of Part 1

Future parts will take Franny and Taylor many different directions, all involving as much sex as possible.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers
12