Unforeseen Changes Pt. 02

Story Info
Next Weekend and Franny's chance to explore a goth fantasy.
3k words
4.62
11.9k
9
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
538 Followers

Chapter 2

How a Couple found their Inner Selves

Chapter Two. A rhythm develops, Franny explores a fantasy. Taylor does his part too, but the experience is focused on his wife not him.

*******************

After our second adventure with our favorite statue, we settled into a pattern of how we used it. It was fun to change ourselves every day, but with our schedule, other than using it for very small changes during the week, we just didn't have the time to devote to thinking up a full set of changes, making it just right, and then enjoying it. But, without even using the statue, it seemed that Franny had really begun to embrace how free she could be by using the statue, but also how free she could be just as Franny, or Franny with a few minor tweaks. She was much more open to sex beyond our normal once a week in the missionary position. She began to initiate sex, often getting me aroused with her hands or mouth and clearly liked to take me into her mouth. Conversely, she was much more vocal on needing me to eat her out, often stopping me from licking and kissing her nipples to push my head south, as she spread her legs.

Franny also took advantage of the power of the statue to regularly enhance her look physically in slightly small ways that made her look super sexy, for such small changes. Her legs were now always silky smooth, her stomach taut and her breasts, though no bigger, still a nice C cup, amazingly perky. Finally, she no longer had to shave her pubes, she went back and forth from totally bald to a cute little patch of hair, all without the pain of waxing. It seemed that every few days she was tweaking her look to move towards what she saw as a more perfect Franny. But those were minor, though enjoyable tweaks.

On our next Friday with no work, Franny was busy surfing the net for porn and looking over clubs all morning. She was totally absorbed so I ran errands, hit the gym, ran my weekly long run and otherwise occupied myself till dinner. Before we began our Friday night, to build up our stamina she told me, Franny had both of us take a long nap, after a light, surprisingly healthy dinner. She had told me we would need all our energy, grinning evilly at me.

I realized when I woke up around ten that night that she had already done her transforming for me, this weekend was her turn at being in control after all. I was still my same tall frame, but much thinner and with black spikey hair, an earring, and dressed in a very punk-goth look with chains, leather, and denim, finished off with some biker boots. This made me wonder, as I looked in the mirror, whether I would recognize my athletic little wife.

As I wandered into the bedroom, attracted by the mix of EDM and punk music, I wasn't actually sure this was Franny or she had brought over some new friend. The girl was a vision in sex from some goth fantasy. She was staring into a full length mirror playing with her hair and was about the furthest thing from Franny as was possible. But she saw me in the door, looked over, and her voice was clearly Franny's. She was about five foot five, but had on think platform knee high black boots that made her around six feet tall, ripped black fishnet thigh highs came up out of the boots and ended just below a tight black, of course, leather micro-mini skirt. Her stomach was bare, save for the pierced bellybutton. She had on a see through mesh top that was really just a band across her much larger chest. It was over the top of a kinky bra like contraption, that appeared to be made of leather straps and silver rings. Franny needed a coat to cover that stuff for sure.

She no longer had a business-like short brown hair style. Instead all but the top of her head was shaved, and the top was now a red-black set of dreadlocks, that she had gathered up to extend down halfway to her waist on her left side. But the outfit, though pretty wild, wasn't what made the look so extreme. This chick had big fake looking tits on her very thin frame, and almost every visible part of her had some form of intricate, satanic looking tattoo. There were skulls, spiders, vampires, and a lot of phrases praising Satan and Lucifer. Those were all visible under the skin-tight outfit, but her arms I noticed were full multi-color sleeve tattoos. In a final effort to take her look to the extreme, Franny was pierced all over, at least six in each ear, including long bars. She had piercings in one eyebrow, her nose had a large ring in her septum, and her nipples not only had rings, but a chain connecting them. Wow this was a lot of work for the statue.

I walked up to Franny, or Lilith as she told me to call her tonight, and kissed her dark red lips, easier now that with her seven inch boots she was eye to eye with me. I then asked her if there were any other surprises, and she told me she had more piercings and had wished to make her entire body more sensitive while taking away all inhibitions. This was going to be some night. As her phone showed that our Uber was here, I grabbed my leather coat as I saw that she had wished for a full length black leather coat, that hid all but the crazy hair and other changes to her face.

In the back of the Uber on the way to a goth punk club she had picked out Lilith/Franny was all over me, rubbing my dick and having me lick her nipples through that mesh top. She kept on moaning and telling me she wanted to fuck so back she couldn't think straight. I grinned back at my wild companion and asked her if that was involving men or women. She grinned back and said yes. Then she told me she really wanted to get her ass stretched out tonight.

When I reached up under that very short leather skirt, I found out her final surprise. She had rings up and down her lower lips, and a piercing in her clit hood. All of that wasn't covered by even a thong. I'm not sure a thong would have helped, as Lilith was already sopping wet with arousal. As we pulled up to the club around midnight, I wasn't so sure how the night was going to go, just that it would be wild

We got into the club pretty quickly and actually Lilith didn't look much different than a lot of the club goers. She danced to almost every song, rubbing and kissing not just me in the jammed hot dance floor, but also trading kisses and fondling with a mix of men and women. She was clearly charged up, I wasn't sure if it was the music, the Tequila shots, or what she told me she had done to amp up her sensitivity. After about and hour, Lilith pulled me down a back hallway, towards the bathrooms, all the while rubbing my dick and kissing me with a lot of tongue, a tongue I now realized was pierced too. I wasn't passive. I worked one then two fingers inside her under that ultra-short skirt, and used my thumb on her very erect clit.

Suddenly she pushed me into an alcove and unzipped my jeans. With great difficulty she fished out my hard cock and stared to rub it, though it was already rock hard. She kissed me again and told me she needed a load of my cum...immediately. Lilith was all over my dick and balls. She sucked the head, swallowed me till her lips were against my stomach and then slid down to suck each of my balls into her hot mouth. The sensation of the piercing against the bottom of my dick was mind blowing. I didn't last but about four minutes.

I told her I was about to cum, and instead of how Franny normally pulled away, Lilith looked up at me, smiled and then swallowed all of me again. That was enough, I erupted down her throat with a huge load of cum. She sucked on my very sensitive member and pulled herself up. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me again, almost taking possession of me. I could taste traces of my cum on her tongue, but oddly enough it didn't bother me. Her piercing was really the unexpected turn-on, I could feel my dick hardening again, and it had only been a minute. Then again as I thought about Lilith's taste as I kissed her, I had fucked and sucked several guys only a week ago in my latex outfit, so was the taste of a little cum. We returned to the dance floor, the oral snack had seemed to refresh Lilith

We danced for about another ninety minutes, I noticed about an hour into it Lilith was paired up with two girls. They were kind of twerking with each other, and trading tongue for about two songs. She then grabbed me and told me they had to pee and to get another round of shots for all of them. The girls took a long time, I didn't see them for nearly twenty minutes. When they returned, still very friendly with each other, I asked Lilith if everything was ok. She grinned and looked over at her two partners.

"Baby it was great, I have the most piercings, but Amber's clit is the biggest, and I liked how Jill's juices tasted. They told me I was the nastiest girl here tonight." I looked at all three, telling them I needed details. They told me how they went in the handicap stall and played with each other, and in turn each tasted each other...but the two new friends told me that only Lilith had put her tongue up their asses. I grinned, and kissed my partner again. She was really expanding boundaries tonight. We did our shots and the girls exchanged texts so they could hook up later. Each of the two girls took the chance to kiss me deeply, telling me as they rubbed my dick that they didn't a hard dick to go along with a wet pussy.

We finished the night with about an hour more of dancing and drinking, but at about half past two I noticed three guys with their arms around Lilith leading her to the club's back door. I followed, keeping my distance so as to not break up whatever was developing. As Lilith was groping them and kissing different guys, there was clearly no coercion involved. The guys had a van in the alley and they opened up the back sliding door. It was pretty grungy, with just some mattresses on the floor of the van. I was sure that Lilith was going to be all they could handle, and that she wasn't being forced into anything.

I watched from the shadows as first they all did a couple of lines of coke, then Lilith lined the guys up outside the van. She sat on the mattress in the door and proceeded to drain all three of them. She was either sucking one and jerking the others off or one time she even tried to get two dicks into her mouth at the same time. The guys lasted about five minutes and one after another Lilith swallowed their cum. She then told them to get the rest of the coke out, and they did another line apiece. I heard her tell them then that she wanted her turn.

She pushed the guy with the biggest dick on the floor of the van and sucked him hard again. She then unzipped her skirt and mounted him. She told the second guy to come over and she sucked him again for a minute and then pulled out a tube of what had to be lube from her miniskirt. She told him to fuck her ass as hard as he could. The third guy was feeling left out till Lilith pulled him over and told him to suck and bite her pierced nipples. I couldn't believe the all fit together, but they made it work. With the guys being just sucked off, they fucked her for a solid ten minutes. From her moans and comments, she came at least twice. Finally, they blasted off insider her and they all collapsed in a heap.

I snuck back inside and got a last set of shots at last call. Lilith came in about two minutes later, saw me and told me to give her the Tequila. After she wiped her lips, she grinned over at me, "I saw you watching, was it hot?"

I pinched her nipples, still all wet and red from the guy she had pulled to her chest and told her that she was a slutty sex machine and I loved it. We called an Uber and called it a night.

The next day we woke up around noon. We cuddled for a while then Lilith, Franny had not given up on the goth look on Saturday morning, told me she really had to pee and went down the hall. I forgot that the statue was down there till I felt a tingling and my dick suddenly was close to a foot long and wide. She wasn't done for the weekend it seemed.

Franny told me to go pee and get ready for a workout. I grinned, pulled at her pierced nipples with my lips and fingers and sauntered down the hall. It took quite a while for my massive hard-on to soften enough for me to pee, so it must have been ten minutes before I returned. As I came in our room there was a little light coming in the windows, but what it showed was Franny had used the statue again. She hadn't reversed any of the goth body alterations, but added an outfit. She was all in black, but latex not leather. It started with thigh-high boots with towering heels, latex stockings hooked to a tight latex corset that ended below and circled her breasts with two straps going over her shoulders. She finished it up with long latex gloves and a dark fierce made-up face, including dark eyeshadow, black lipstick and a lot of blush.

I stopped, a little taken aback, and Lilith grinned up from the bed, where she was sprawled fingering her pussy and pulling and rubbing at her clit ring. "Today is going to be fun baby, I plan to use that extra tool I gave you all afternoon."

Lilith wasn't kidding. She sucked me dry, somehow getting at least eight inches down her throat, and jerking me off till I exploded down her throat. Then she pushed me down on the bed, and swung her leg over my face. This was new! Lilith put a pillow under my head and sat on my face, encouraging me to lick and finger her pussy and then stick first one then two fingers up her ass. She came twice and we collapsed together. I was hard again, but she needed a break.

After a short nap she reached down and started rubbing again as he pulled my face to her pierced tits. We played for a while till she pulled away and got up on all fours. She looked over her shoulder and told her to fuck her hard. I had fun for about five minutes, pushing in and out of her tight pussy as she fingered her clit. As she came the second time, and I realized she had given me unnatural powers of endurance, she slapped a tube of lube into my hand, looked back at me and told me to fuck her just as hard, but up her ass.

I was concern that this eleven inch dick would split her in two, but at the same time hugely aroused. I rubbed a lot of lube on my wet dick, but also used two fingers up her ass with a matching huge dab of the lube. It was amazing. I took a while to get it all into Lilith, she was moaning and I asked several times if it hurt. She was not the old Franny, she told me, "no you idiot, that huge dick feels amazing up my ass."

I was a little pissed, so shoved my dick all the way home right away. She let out a little scream and told me to pound her ass. I wasted no time in complying and for the next five or ten minutes sawed my dick in and out of the tightest ass I had ever fucked. Of course, it was the only ass I had ever fucked, but still it was really tight. Lilith was twisting around constantly, and if the chorus of "oh fucks" was any indications with its rise and fall came twice more.

I finally couldn't stand it and erupted deep in her ass. We both collapsed and I didn't pull out, but let my huge pole soften as we recovered. We cleaned up and took another long nap, both of us sated, for now.

Sunday morning, we woke up and I realized Franny had been awake earlier. Both of us were back to normal, and that was good, as we needed a recovery day. She kissed me that afternoon, thanking me and telling me it was the best fantasy weekend she could have imagined. Franny told me next weekend was my turn, and I began to imagine what could top the most recent goth slut experience.

End of Part 2

Next weekend will be Taylor's turn, and it will not be what Franny expected for his fantasy.

adler666
adler666
538 Followers