Unforgettable Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

Ricardo continued to kiss Carla's neck and shoulders as he guided the bra straps off her shoulders and halfway down her arms. Ricardo's agile hands then moved to the center of Carla's lacy red front-closure bra and deftly opened the four eyelets that held the cups together. He used his big hands to cup both her breasts and bra cups, effectively keeping the bra from separating into two halves and letting her large full breasts escape. Then his big meaty hands pulled the sheer material of the left bra cup to the side making sure that the lacy material scraped across Carla's hard pointy nipple all the way before her left breast was freed from its constraint. Then he repeated the same process with her right bra cup and breast before letting the straps slip off her arms. He pulled off the bra and threw it across the room. Next he used the palms of his hands and rotated them slowly just barely brushing against Carla's erect nipples. Ricardo loved hearing the lust filled whimpers that escaped Carla's mouth as he took his time and tortured her every step of the way. His manhood was twitching in his pants, eager to get at the beautiful hot brunette, but he remained patient knowing that his cock would get plenty of attention before the night was over.

Tony was sitting in the garage with a throbbing hardness between his legs, drinking a beer and watching all the hot action. He studied Carla's green eyes carefully to gauge how much she was enjoying all the attention she was receiving. After making love to her during the last four months he knew from her facial expressions and eye movements that she was getting very excited. He was happy that she had lasted this long without completely giving in, but he knew that soon she would lose the battle and thoroughly enjoy one of her hottest fantasies.

Bryce finished his long series of tongue filled kisses with Carla. Since Carla wasn't struggling much any more he relaxed his grip on her two wrists which he still held up in the air above her head. He stepped back just a little and removed his hand from her crotch for a second so that her red silk dress could fall to the floor in a heap. Then Bryce moved in again and let his fingers go back to work on Carla's hot wet pussy. His long fingers alternated between running up and down her crease teased her clit, and tormenting the wet entrance to her tunnel. Bryce was confident that Ricardo and him were driving Carla crazy so he asked, "Are to ready to stop fighting us so we can all have a good time, and you can get your revenge on Tony?" Carla hesitated for a few seconds, but the sensations pulsing through her body as Bryce fingered her dewy pussy, and Ricardo teased her nipples caused the last of her resolve to evaporate. Finally she replied almost in a whisper, "Yes I am."

Bryce released his grip on Carla's arms and let her drop them to her side.

Shannon moved closer to the trio and stopped a few feet away. Looking straight into Carla's eyes she asked in a sexy voice, "Do you mind if I join the party?" Shannon wasn't surprised when both Bryce and Ricardo stared at her hot body stuffed into the lacy black bra and matching thong and commented they would love her to join the party. Shannon licked her glistening lips as she stared at Carla's beautiful full breasts with their large round coral colored aureoles and hard pointy nipples. She could tell by Carla's reactions that Ricardo was expertly teasing them and getting the other woman all worked up. Shannon's brown twinkling eyes locked with Carla's as she reached behind her back and unhooked her lacy black bra and slowly let it fall to the floor. Her 36C upturned breasts with aureoles the size of a silver dollar and dark brown puffy nipples that were fully extended was a beautiful sight. Shannon ran her hands down over them and teased herself until a sexy moan escaped her lips. Shannon gazed hotly into Carla's eyes and asked again, "Do you want me to join your party Carla?"

For the first time Carla noticed that the camcorder was set up to record all the hot action. Carla had always had a secret fantasy about being videotaped while making love, and knowing that everything would be captured on tape turned her on immensely. Carla's heart was thumping in her chest as she drank in Shannon's beauty and replied, "Oh yes Shannon I want you to make love to me too!"

Ricardo's big hands were filled with Carla's full breasts and he squeezed them together and toyed with her stiff aching points.

Shannon closed the distance between her and Carla and leaning in softly brushed her cheek and lips with her mouth and tongue. Shannon locked her mouth on Carla's and gave her a series of long tongue filled kisses as Bryce and Ricardo continued to drive Carla's need higher. Shannon's hands traveled in opposite directions each tracing their way around Carla's hip until she had a hand wrapped around both Bryce's and Ricardo's large bulging cocks that were still trapped uncomfortably in their pants. Shannon smiled lewdly as she mentally estimated the size and thickness of each mans member. Bryce felt huge in her hand, and Ricardo felt like he was almost as big. Shannon vowed that after they were done giving Carla all the pleasure she could possibly want that she was going to have both of these cocks fucking her at the same time. Just thinking about it caused her pussy juice to seep out and run down her legs. Shannon stopped massaging each mans cock long enough to let her fingers unbutton their shirts, unhook their belts, and pull their zippers down.

Tony had never witnessed such a sexy and erotic sight in his life before as his three friends each did their best to torment and tease Carla to a feverish pitch, and make her fantasy a reality. The scene unfolding before his eyes was so hot that he didn't even feel jealous about what he knew would happen next. Tony had always suspected that Shannon was a hot woman despite her tough demeanor, but after tonight he was going to have a whole new perspective about his closest female friend.

Shannon broke away for a minute and brought the office chair over to where the others were standing. She told Bryce to take his clothes off and sit on the chair. When Bryce moved away a few feet to undress Shannon pressed her body against Carla's, causing the two women's fleshy globes and nipples to press together tightly, and trapped Ricardo's hands in the middle. Shannon kissed Carla passionately and let her soft fingers brush against Carla's slick crease, picking up right where Bryce had left off.

After having his hard throbbing cock trapped in his pants for what seemed like hours Bryce was only too happy to follow Shannon's instructions and take everything off. Bryce made sure that both women had a good view as he slowly removed his shirt, undershirt, pants, and shoes, exposing his muscular chest and abs, thin waist, and thick muscular legs. Once he knew that he had their full attention Bryce watched their eyes closely as he slowly lowered his bikini briefs and his cock sprang into view. Bryce wasn't disappointed with their reaction.

Carla and Shannon both gasped at almost the same time when they saw the length and thickness of Bryce's manhood. He had to be at least eight or nine inches long, and as thick as either of their wrists. Carla and Shannon both stared at Bryce's cock and smiled wantonly as they thought about how it would taste in their mouth, and stretch their pussy. Carla giggled and said, "With a hose like that I bet you have put out a lot of fires!"

Bryce laughed and humbly replied, "Thanks for the compliment Carla, it will be my pleasure to show you what my hose can do for you." Now that Bryce had all his clothes off he moved into position on the chair, his huge lance sticking straight up in the air. Following Tony's instructions from earlier Bryce said to Carla, "I think that you should call Tony on your cell phone and let him hear what a great time you're having with us. It's only fair that you punish him for fucking Beth!"

Carla thought about it for a few seconds and decided that she liked the idea very much. She would teach Tony a lesson that he would never forget. Carla replied, "I love the way you think Bryce!"

Shannon dropped to her knees in front of Carla and buried her face between Carla's thighs and licked her pussy to make it nice and wet for Bryce. Then Shannon moved upwards and licked Carla's nipples for a few minutes making her even hotter. "Looks like you're ready to give Bryce a try," Shannon commented wickedly. Then she crossed the room and made sure that the camcorder was positioned at the right angle so Tony would be able to see every hot minute.

Carla crossed the room removed her cell phone from her purse and hit the speed dial button to call Tony's pre-programmed number. Tony turned down the sound on the TV and answered his cell phone on the second ring and heard Carla say, "Since you cheated on me and banged that slut Beth this past week I'm going to have all sorts of wild hot fun with Bryce, Ricardo, and Shannon. If your man enough I want you to listen to what they do to me, and think about whether you're ever going to have the pleasure of making love to me again."

Tony replied in a pleading tone of voice , "Look Carla I'm very sorry about what happened with Beth. Please forgive me! I promise that it will never happen again. I'm man enough to accept whatever punishment you think is fair if it means that we can stay together."

Carla instructed, "Okay then you're allowed to listen to what's happening but you're not allowed to talk to me unless I ask you a question. Do you understand Tony?"

Tony quickly replied that he understood Carla's rules.

Carla moved over to the chair and straddled Bryce. Facing him, she rubbed his huge hot shaft against the outside of her pussy making herself moan and shiver with excitement. Carla moaned loudly into the phone and said "I'm rubbing my dripping wet pussy lips against Bryce's huge cock and it feels so damn good!" Carla's need was soaring higher again and the thought of being stuffed with all of Bryce's huge cock made her so fucking hot.

Ricardo had also removed all his clothes and he positioned himself behind Bryce on the chair. That would allow him to be close enough for Carla to give him some oral attention as she went for a wild ride on Bryce's big cock.

Shannon moved into position behind Carla, ready to jump in and play with her breasts as soon as she started fucking Bryce.

The office chair was just the right height for Carla's legs as she raised her body and positioned the opening to her hot wet tunnel directly over the swollen purple head of Bryce's unbelievable shaft. Carla put her hands on Bryce's shoulders for support and carefully lowered herself against the massive hot head. Carla was amazingly wet and to her surprise the head parted her lips and entered her tunnel easier than she thought. The feeling of such a massive cock stretching the walls of her pussy caused her to moan loudly. Using her legs to control the depth of penetration Carla would take an inch at a time, and then stop until her pussy became acclimated to the girth of Bryce's cock. It took her quite a while but much to her amazement Carla somehow managed to take the whole monster into her sweet pussy. Carla moaned loudly into the phone as she described to Tony how big Bryce's cock was, and how tight and unbelievably good it felt stretching her pussy wider than any other man had ever done. Carla stared at the nice hunk of manhood hanging between Ricardo's legs, her mouth watering. While he wasn't as huge as Bryce his cock was still larger than average. With Bryce imbedded balls deep Carla leaned forward and opened her hot mouth. Her tongue flicked out and teased the swollen knob making Ricardo moan. After licking both the head and shaft with her hot pink tongue Carla opened her mouth wider and slowly worked her way down Ricardo's thick shaft.

Tony enjoyed another beer and reveled in the sight and sounds of what was happening inside the bedroom only twenty feet from the garage. It made him so happy to know that before the night was over Carla would experience at least two of her hottest fantasies.

Bryce just sat there with his cock embedded to the balls in the tight sheath of Carla's pussy. Seeing her sweet pussy framed by the crotch-less red panties was a beautiful sight as he watched inch after inch of his cock disappear into Carla's tight tunnel. It felt great having her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock. Most women he had been with couldn't handle the size of his prick, and he was amazed that Carla could take it all without obvious discomfort.

Ricardo moaned when Carla's talented hot mouth and tongue started to give his thick cock some serious attention.

Shannon ran her fingertips up and down Carla's neck, shoulders, and spine. Then Shannon's soft hands moved around the sides of Carla's back and chest until they reached the other woman's large full breasts, and started to roll her hard nipples between thumb and forefinger causing Carla to moan louder.

Very slowly and carefully Carla started to slide up and down on Bryce's massive lance. As her need spiraled higher and higher she took a little more of Ricardo's thick throbbing cock into her mouth and sucked him harder. Every minute or two Carla would give Tony a very vivid description of what was happening, and tell him how much pleasure it was giving her. Carla's anger at Tony had abated to the point where she no longer wanted to hurt him. In the back of her mind Carla wondered whether Tony would understand and forgive her, but right now her wanton desires had taken over and all she could think about was deriving as much pleasure as possible from Bryce, Ricardo, and Shannon. As another tingle of pleasure rippled through her body Carla moaned, "Oh Bryce your huge cock feels so damn good buried in my tight pussy!"

Bryce steadied Carla with each one of his strong hands cupping her derriere. He was glad to hear that Carla was enjoying her ride up and down his joystick. The tightness of her pussy gripping his cock as she slid up and down his greased shaft was driving him crazy too.

Tony was mesmerized as he sat there watching his three close friends do everything they possibly could to pleasure Carla. It was the hottest thing Tony had ever seen in his life and his cock had swelled to the point where he thought it was going to explode. He opened his pants and removed his manhood from the painful confines of his jeans, and sat there stroking himself as he wished that he was one of the three people pleasuring Carla.

Shannon, Bryce, and Ricardo all took turns telling Carla how beautiful her body was, and how hot being with her was making them.

Bryce could tell that Carla was getting close so he dug the tips of his big fingers into her ass cheeks through the sheer silky material of her crotch-less panties, and tried to raise his hips up off the chair in order to pump his cock into her harder.

Shannon pulled and twisted Carla's stiff nipples with one hand, and furiously fingered Carla's clit with her other hand.

Now that her pussy had acclimated to being stuffed Carla increased the tempo of riding Bryce's shaft. She would use her legs to raise up slowly and then slam herself down fast driving his massive prick balls deep inside her, going deeper than any man had ever gone before. Carla looked up into Ricardo's eyes as she sucked him hard, enjoying seeing the pleasure she was giving him written across his face. Shannon's soft hands and fingers pulled and twisted her nipples harder and harder. Carla's frenzied need spiraled higher and higher until she couldn't stand it anymore. She let Ricardo's cock slip from her mouth and screamed, "Oh fuck! I'm... coming... Bryce!" Carla impaled herself deeply one last time on Bryce's shaft just as her orgasm exploded in her loins and rippled through every part of her body. Carla's whole body stiffened and then started to tremble as an intense series of five orgasms ripped through her body, each quickly following the other in succession. Carla felt Bryce's shaft swell even larger and heard him grunt and groan as he shot his cream into her hot hungry pussy. For Carla the sensation of feeling his hot juice squirting deeply into her caused intense pleasure and sent her soaring as she drifted weightless through a sky of white clouds with her three wonderful partners doing everything they could to intensify her pleasure, and make it last as long as possible.

Hearing Carla moan ecstatically as she climaxed over and over again, and feeling the inner muscles of her vaginal walls spasm with each new orgasm pushed Bryce over the edge. He grunted like a bull as he ejaculated his hot white sauce deep into Carla's pussy.

Tony was so incredibly turned on by the sights and sounds coming from the living room, and stroking himself that he almost lost control. Luckily he stopped himself in time and stopped stroking. He knew there would be a lot more action to come and wanted to save himself for the grand finale. =================================================== Shannon watched and waited until Carla slowly drifted back to earth and her body relaxed and slumped against Bryce. Then Shannon instructed Bryce and Ricardo to take Carla into the guest bedroom for the next part of their adventure. While the two guys carried Carla into the other room Shannon disconnected the camcorder and followed them to the guest bedroom, where she inserted another tape, and set it up to capture all the action. She had spoken with Tony earlier about wanting to get a copy of the tape for her own viewing pleasure, and Tony had agreed with the stipulation that Shannon could never show it to anyone else.

Shannon took charge again and orchestrated the next arrangement. She instructed Ricardo to lay down on the bed, which he eagerly did. She went over to where Carla was standing and kissed her hotly, thrusting her tongue deeply in Carla's mouth. With one hand she fingered Carla's sopping wet pussy, while the other toyed with Carla's nipples to get her internal fires burning again. Then Shannon pressed her hot body tightly against Carla's body and slid downwards using her hot mouth and slippery tongue to cause flashes of pleasure everywhere they touched. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of Carla's crotch-less panties and pulled them down Carla's legs, leaving her standing there with just her suspender stockings and heels. Shannon quickly buried her face in Carla's soaked labia and lightly licked the lips and clit making Carla moan as she gripped the back of Shannon's head and thrust her hips forward trying to force Shannon deeper. Shannon savored the taste of Carla's nectar combined with Bryce's cream for a minute, but knew she had to stop so they could continue with Tony's plan. Shannon stood up again and instructed Carla to get on top of Ricardo and ride his hard cock while sitting backwards so that her back was towards Ricardo's face.

Carla eagerly mounted Ricardo and slowly lowered her cream filled pussy down onto his shaft. Since Bryce had already stretched her Ricardo's thick shaft went in easily, and forced some of Bryce's hot cream to ooze out of Carla's pussy and run down her leg. Carla had almost forgotten about Tony so she raised the phone to her mouth and asked, "Did you hear those wonderful orgasms that Bryce just gave me Tony?"

Tony replied, "Yes baby it sounded like you really enjoyed yourself."

Carla wasn't really mad at Tony anymore but she still wanted to torment him and make him squirm so she asked, "Did hearing me fucking Bryce make you hot enough to stroke your cock?"

Tony hesitated for a few seconds and replied, "Yes it did."

Carla laughed wickedly and in a taunting voice said, "Now I'm sitting on top of Ricardo's thick cock and it feels so good buried deep in my pussy. I'm willing to bet that he is going to make me come too! See what you're missing tonight!" Carla noticed that the camcorder was running and knowing that she was being taped made her even hotter, so she made sure that she looked directly into the camera every chance she got so that Tony or whoever got to see the tape later would know exactly how much she enjoyed herself tonight.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers