Unforgettable Fire Pt. 02: 10 Years Ago

Story Info
The last day Finn & Hero spent together before he left.
11.3k words
4.74
14k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, again!

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!

And for those who took their time to leave me a comment: I don't know who you are, but thank you, I love you.

Again, I'm sorry for my mistakes, as I said before, English is only my second language and I'm trying to improve. I really did look for editors, but none wrote back to me, and I really did not have the time to wait because I actually have a deadline to submit this stories.

This is part 2 and it tells you a bit about Finn and Hero's past.

There's SEX!

And..

Two more parts to come.

I hope you like it.

Again: I'M SO SORRY FOR WHATEVER'S WRONG.

I promise I'll find some willing editor for my next story.

*****

I was half awake, half asleep.

It was a chilly morning outside my dorm room, but I felt warm all over. Partly because I was snuggled under a thick blanket, but mostly because Finn's body was overflowing with heat that transferred from him to me.

He was lying with his chest to my back, the cold tip of his nose pressed to the soft spot behind my ear, his long arms around me.

"I had this dream." His hoarse voice was drowsy and I shivered when his warm breath caressed my ear.

"Hmm?" I hummed in question.

Finn nestled himself closer to me, his nipples brushing on my back.

"I dreamed I was spooning with Chewbacca, and there was all of this hair in my mouth. I was drowning in hair, and-" He stopped mid sentence when I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ouch!" He hissed.

"If it suits you better, next time you can sleep on the floor, you wanker." I said sleepily, faking offence.

The small bed reverberated with Finn's laugh. He nuzzled my hair and then turned me so I laid on my back on the mattress. Lying sideways, he propped himself up in one elbow, pecked me on the lips, and rested his cheek on his hand while he stared down at me, grinning widely.

I arched a quizzical eyebrow at him, but he ignored me shaking his head while his other hand fondled my mane of thick, curly hair which was spread all over my pillow. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his fingertips running over my hair.

"My God, you're one beautiful girl." He said in a low voice, and I felt my lips twitching in a content smile.

Regardless of my romance phobia, I loved the way he spoke to me sometimes. Like I was the only girl in the world to him.

His fingers moved down from my hair, going over the curve of my nose and then to my lips, outlining them. I opened my eyes lazily and studied Finn's own lips.

He had the most ridiculously sinful lips. They were pouty and the upper lip was slightly plumper than the bottom one. Moving up, curious and hungry, my fingers rose to touch the curve of his cupid's bow, which was so accentuated it'd make a woman envious.

"You have girl's lips." I said teasingly.

He smiled while he took my hand on his and kissed it.

"Yes, they're girl's lips. They're your lips, and you're a girl."

Unlike me, Finn didn't mind saying cheesy things and 'I love you' whenever he felt like it. I, however, had always felt a little awkward saying such things. Out of my mouth they sounded ridiculous and unserious.

I'd rather show him that I loved him other than say it. I simply felt too much to speak. Words just wouldn't do it, they weren't enough.

"Well, now," I started, pulling him down for a kiss with my hand behind his neck. "That's good to know."

His lips were soft and warm on mine.

There was something about morning kisses. They felt more intimate, more honest.

I kissed him slowly, taking my time to feel and taste him, but when I started breathing harder, he tried to pull away. I lifted my head accompanying him as he withdrew.

"No, Hero, don't even start! We have to get up, otherwise we'll be late for class. Again." He said on my lips using his warning voice.

"Nooo." I pouted, dropping my head back to the pillow.

"Yes." He retorted.

"No."

"Hero."

I snorted and turned face down on the bed, childishly putting the pillow over my head when I heard his serious tone.

"Come on, Hero. Get up already." Finn removed the pillow from over my head, and pulled the blanket down to my hips.

Heating was awful in the little room, and I felt goose pimples rising all over the naked skin of my back as my nipples hardened at once.

"Finn!" I protested, trying to pull the blanket back on top of me.

"We have to get up, Hero." I could tell from the way he spoke he was a second away from becoming annoyed with me.

"No, we don't!"

We were in a tug-of-war with the blanket, and Finn was winning.

Still laying face down I pulled the covers from him with all the strength I had, bringing all of it over me and exposing his naked body to the cool air of the room.

"Oh, you little-" Finn jumped over me trying to pull the covers off of me.

In my disadvantageous position there was little I could do to stop him. So when he finally succeeded in throwing the woven cloth to the floor, I turned to my side and curled into a ball to try and keep some heat in.

"Oh, Finn, you mean bastard!" I squealed.

He started laughing again.

"Oh, you poor thing! You cold?" His large hands closed around my waist and he turned me on my back on the bed again, positioning himself in between my legs. "Let me warm you up."

Small shivers accompanied the kisses he planted along the skin of my neck and shoulders, all the way down to my belly.

"Love," His warm breath blew on my navel when he spoke. "As lovely as this bed has been, we really must get up now."

I whimpered. "No, please."

"Hero."

"I need sleep, Finland!" I protested and ruffled his large curls, feeling all the effort from the night before catching up with me.

We were meant to go out for dinner last night. Finn said he had something important he wanted to tell me and he needed to make an occasion out of it. But when he came up to my room to pick me up, the kiss that was meant to be a greeting one, turned out be a really hot and long one, which in turn became a whole night of marvellous sex. We had slept for roughly two hours the whole time we had been in bed.

Finn's head was resting on my belly, his hands on the sides of my hips. He shook me a little when he noticed my eyes had fallen closed.

"Hero, I'm very serious. Come on." His voice was demanding and I could tell he really was serious, but I just couldn't control how tired I felt. And also, I didn't see him making any actual effort to get his bum out of bed.

"I can't get up. My legs aren't working anymore." I said defensively.

Finn's long body crawled up over to mine until our eyes were at the same level.

"I bet your legs work just fine." He said, the corners of his mouth turning up.

With a tentative look on his hooded brown eyes, he bent down and took my lips on his.

"Hmm." I moaned on his mouth. "No, they don't. You broke me."mI replied as one of his hands cupped my right buttock.

I ran my fingers over his hair, the silky feeling making my fingertips tingle. My tongue licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He granted it, and his own tongue invaded my mouth unceremoniously, and gradually he was kissing me harder and deeper.

Reflexively, my legs went up and wrapped themselves around his waist keeping him prisoner and bringing him closer to my body.

My nipples rubbed against the skin of his chest, hardening even more. My hands found their way to his back where they explored, going up and down, feeling the firm, smooth skin there. Had I his knowledge on human anatomy, I would be able to name all the superficial muscles on his back on tactile sense alone. I loved how he reacted when I let my nails go up and down the long trench his spine formed when he contracted the muscles on his back. He'd always shiver and make a delicious sound of pleasure deep in his throat.

Just as he kissed me, I arched my back to press more into him, and my legs gripped him tighter when my hips started to move beneath him, searching for some friction to relieve the need beginning to ache in between my legs.

"See how your legs work just fine, love?" He said in between kisses, theatrically trying to free himself from the grip of my legs, by pretending to pull away while making an exaggerated expression of effort. Finn exhaled a long breath with affectation as if the attempt of escape had worn him out.

"See?" He pointed out. "Now I'm sure you can get up so we can have some breakfast."

I groaned, running my nails over the newly sprung stubble on his sharp jaw. As much as he shaved, Finn had very thick facial hair that grew terribly fast. It very nearly hurt my skin whenever he grazed it over me.

"Why, Finland, if you're hungry, I have the solution to that right here in between my legs." My voice held a lascivious tone.

I knew he was probably starving given we had skipped supper, and so was I now that he had mentioned food. Nevertheless, the protestation in my stomach was easily undermined by my hunger for him.

He stirred above me, smirking.

"God, you're trying to kill me, woman."

I laughed.

"That would prove impractical, seeing that If I killed you I wouldn't have anyone left to satisfy me."

I pulled him down for another long, lazy kiss until he was moaning on my lips. I fucking loved when he did that. With my hand on his chest I could feel the sound echoing inside him.

"With this ass of yours, I'm sure you'll find some sympathetic soul to replace me.'' His words come out muffled as I took his bottom lip in between my teeth.

Moaning, I added.

"Yes, but then I would have to waste too much of my precious time training them."

"Them?" He asked, smiling wickedly.

He went down to run his nose along my sternum and kiss my breasts.

"I think It's much easier to just keep you, given that you already know everything I like.'' I said through laboured breaths.

I felt his chuckle when he took a nipple between his teeth, biting just as hard as I liked, emphasizing my meaning.

"If you mean to keep me, then you must feed me, otherwise I won't have the energy to keep you satisfied and you'll feel compelled to replace me." He spoke moving to the other nipple.

I glanced down at him and his eyes held a devilish look to them. He kept kissing my skin, moving further down. I signed deeply, biting my lip. I knew where he was going and the expectation alone was enough to drive me crazy.

On Finn's able hands my body was like plasticine, mouldable, susceptible to actions and reactions I myself didn't know were possible. It was such a new thing like being rediscovered every time he touched me.

Avidly, he licked and kissed the skin on the side of my hips and pelvic bone, moving down to my thighs. I wiggled and breathed through clenched teeth. He grazed his stubble over the skin on the inside of my thighs and it caused a burning sensation that made me retreat my legs reflexively.

Finn's strong arms hooked themselves around my thighs to keep me still as he pulled me down to him, my head sliding off my pillow as he did so.

He ran his nose along my clit and inhaled deeply. My entire body shook, with a shiver that went from my legs, up to my spine. He licked once, teasingly.

"Ah! god!" I twitched and he tightened his hold on my thighs, hindering my involuntary movements as well as the voluntary ones.

First, Finn concentrated his ministrations right on my clit, sucking on the most sensible spot. I could crawl over the walls with the feeling of his tongue flickering over and over and over again on the centre of my pleasure. I arched my back, hyperventilating. My toes curled.

When he felt I was close to orgasming he slowed down and subtly and gently started to tease my folds with slow, long, and deep licks alternating with torturing little sucks.

I grabbed a handful of the sheets, pulling at it and prompting my body upwards. He sucked at my clit so good it made a 'pop' when he let go and I screamed his name loudly.

"AH! FINN!"

I felt his teeth grazing along my pulsing clit when he smiled.

As if the feeling of his tongue wasn't torture enough, he slid his index finger, followed by his middle one, inside me. I saw stars, then, throwing my head back on the mattress and gripping at his hair so tightly it had to hurt his scalp. He made a hook with his index finger and made a 'come on' motion inside me. Breathing raggedly, I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out, just a desperate gasp as I felt my whole body clenching, with no air on my lungs. He licked and sucked some more and with another movement of his finger I buckled my hips on his face, already feeling my body starting to give in to the pleasure.

There didn't seem to be enough air in the room. I pulled at his hair bringing his face closer to my soaking, quivering pussy as I came hard, my legs trembling. Waves of pleasure washed over me, one hitting quickly after the other. I fell limp on the bed, feeling flimsy. My body was already tired from last night's activities, but now I was sure I would never walk again.

I couldn't even bring myself to open my eyes.

"Now if you say your legs don't work, I'll believe you." Finn's mouth was on mine, and I tasted myself on his warm lips.

I cracked my eyelids open just enough to see his face glistening and slick. Full of me. I smiled lazily.

"Now nothing works."

"We'll see about that." He teased.

In a single movement, Finn switched our positions on the tiny bed and I was on top of him. The sudden movement sent a rush of adrenaline through me. I glanced down at his face, his dark, usually narrow eyes were squinted slightly, challenging me.

I started to grind myself over him, pinching his nipples, and felt to my absolute contentment, that he was already -or still- hard.

Teasing, I moved my hips up and down in small circles on top of him, rubbing my soaking clit on his hard cock. He closed his eyes and breathed in through his teeth, his fingertips digging at the skin of my ass.

"Ah, damn you. Let me in." Finn's voice was demanding and hoarse, dripping with lust.

I gripped his pulsing cock on my hands, pumping it up and down a couple of times, and then rubbed its tip along my entrance, positioning him. He lifted his hips and pushed himself into me, at the same time I sank down on him. The feeling was so intense I threw my head back, furrowing my brows and gasping in ecstasy.

"AH, FUUUCK!"

Finn groaned deep inside his throat.

"Ah! Jesus fuck, Hero! How can you feel so fucking good?"

He put his hands on either side of my hips impelling me to move at his rhythm, and guiding me the way he wanted. I ran my nails over his chest.

His skin was smooth and I traced the path of hairs running down his navel with my fingers. He had a lean, strong body, though he wasn't too bulky. His time playing rugby had given his body just enough shape to make heads turn when he walked.

It was all mine, though, and there was nothing in the world I loved more than watching his face contort in pleasure whenever he was deep inside me like this.

I rotated my hips and went up and down his length moaning at the delicious sensation. As much as I tried, I couldn't be all quiet with Finn. It was too much pleasure to keep in.

"Ah, fuck, Finny! This is too good!"

I bend down to kiss him, and with the movement, more of his skin came in contact with my clit, rubbing it mercilessly as we moved against each other.

He buried his fingers on the skin of my neck as he thrust up into me. I screamed and encouraged him to keep thrusting harder and harder until I felt the muscles inside me stiffening, and my vision start to fade into blackness.

"Fuck me harder, love. Please!" I begged him with my lips touching his.

He sit up taking me with him and then laid me down on my back on the bed while he stood on his knees. Like this he controlled the depth of his thrusts as he wanted. As he pushed in, he pulled my legs to him and hit such a dark, deep spot inside me I felt it echoing all over my body.

"AHHH! AH! FUCK, FINN!"

Finn's movements became faster and rougher as he went in and out of me, circling his hips.

God, the feel of him inside me was fantastic. I screamed and said incoherent words that were meant to be pleas of 'fuck me more'. My hands over my head grabbed the sheets blindly to try and keep my body steady while his movements made all of me rock up and down on the bed.

"Come for me, my Hero. Come on, dove."

His voice, full of desire for me, made me lose all control.

With a few more of his thrusts I felt my orgasm crashing down on me before I had time to prepare for it. I threw my head back and screamed, circling my hips clumsily on him. My body was convulsing, shaking all over and somehow he managed to plunge even deeper inside me as he groaned, throwing his head back and releasing himself inside me.

"Ahh! Fuck, love!"

I felt drips of his sweat on my belly. The little room felt like a sauna all of a sudden.

Our chests heaved, our bodies were slick with sweat.

"Ah, shit!" I had my eyes open, but saw only sparkling blackness in front of me.

Finn collapsed on top of me and I felt his chest moving up and down with his heavy breathing. He smelled wonderfully of man, sweat, and Finn.

I caressed his hair with my trembling fingers. His cock still pulsing inside me.

"Oh, I fucking love you, Finland." I said into his hair, unable to resist saying those three words on that moment, even though I seldom said them.

Through my chest, I felt his breathing catch when I spoke. He chuckled then, and removed himself from inside me.

Suddenly I felt terribly empty and wanted nothing more than to have him inside me again.

He found his way to my lips and kissed me tenderly.

"It doesn't count when you say it after I just made you come."

He gave me a sheepish smile and laid his head back down on my breasts.

I was almost asleep again when Finn moved by my side. One of my legs were over his body, and I removed it, freeing him of the weight. He got up on his feet and resumed his attempts to make me get up as well.

"Hero. That's enough now. Come on before I die of inanition." He had his most serious voice on.

"No, Finny, I need sleep. But I might settle for more sex." I said jokingly.

Finn came towards me and grabbed me by my middle lifting me up in his arms and throwing me over his shoulder.

I was amazed he still had the strength to lift over a hundred pounds after all the work we've done since last night.

His palm came flat down on my ass cheek, harder than I would have expected.

I yelped.

"Now, little miss. We're taking a shower and then we're going out for breakfast." He bit the skin on the side my ass and I jumped. "If you want anymore sex, I need sustenance."

"You'll need to eat lots, considering what have I planned for you, Finland." I said with my chin pressed to his back, wiggling my legs and almost causing him to lose balance and drop us both back into the bed.

He slapped my ass again and chuckled as he led us to the bathroom where we took longer than necessary to clean ourselves.

------------------

"You know," Finn started, mouth full of beans and toast. "I wonder where all this food goes too."

I popped a piece of my third muffin into my mouth.

"Look who's talking. You eat like a dragon."

We were sitting at a small round table in the campus cafe. His plate was a disgusting greasy thing with eggs, sausages, beans, and toasts in there.

He smirked up at me.

"Yeah, but I work out, you know. Plus, my girlfriend is a nymphomaniac, she can't keep her hands of me. It makes me sweat."

I rolled my eyes at him, taking yet another bite of my apple cinnamon muffin and a sip of my tea.

"I think it all ends up lodging on your arse." He added. "Has to be it."