Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Their brown anal holes were looking more than ready for any action. My fingers entered their pussies, again simultaneously, holding them there, inside; collecting all the juice possible by moving them a bit around in those wet confinements. My fingers moved out slowly, out of their pussies, up the crack slowly towards the outer rings of their brown rosebuds, then slowly penetrating into their tight assholes. In a short while, they were through their sphincters, crawling slowly inside their tight brown tubes. The girls started moaning, looking at each other with a smile on their face. I pulled out my finger from Joan's ass hole and moved behind her. Slowly I pushed my still hard cock inside her pussy while still fingering Sandra's ass hole. 'Ohhhhh. Sam, fuck me, fuck me' Joan cried through her moaning.

'Oh! Sam your finger feels great inside my ass.' Sandra interrupted. As soon as she finished I pulled my finger out and changed my position to put my cock into Sandra's. 'Oh! That's better Sam. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard, again.' I started pistoning Sandra's pussy hole and changed over to Joan's a bit later. I went from one girl to another until I gave then a couple of orgasms each.

Then we relaxed and enjoyed a sixty nine position sucking their aromatic juices flowing out of their hot pussies. I was so engrossed in this enjoyment of drinking their juices while eating their pusses that I decided to give them a treat and a treat to myself. I let them have my juices while I enjoyed a huge orgasm, the girls enjoyed tasting my cum, suckling it down their throats. We finished with a huge smile on our faces, looked towards the blue sea and then ran to it in our birthday suits. We swam, played and enjoyed ourselves until we saw the first boats cruising towards this incredible, beautiful place.

Time was still on our hands. It was still early in the afternoon. Therefore we relaxed on the golden sand for the next hour massaging cream into our skin. I tried to avoid staying too much in the sun, but working my hands on their naked smooth skin was a great delight. The new arrivals anchored the boat about 50 meters away from us. Soon anchored, about four couples emerged and dived totally naked into the warm water. We stayed there for about another hour, had another swim and prepared to leave. In the shortest time we put on our bottoms, collected our belongings and cruised away towards home. They loved the way the fresh wind hit their bare tits, the hard nipples were making it obvious. As we got closer to home I reduced the speed to make it easy for them to get decent.

By the time we arrived back I found out that the girls still had another ten days on the island. It was established that they enjoyed the day so much that they decided they are going to come and enjoy the rest of the days at my villa on the mountain slopes, about half an hour away from the sea. I explained to the young ladies that I have more in store for them and that they can widen their experiences and imagination. On the other hand I was looking forward to these days with great aspirations.

To be continued...

Your encouragement and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers
12