Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

We continued with our dinner during which, we enjoyed a nice bottle of local wine and continued chatting about the different things especially their jobs. Joan was a nurse working in gynecology wards preparing mothers to be and assisting the midwife with deliveries while Sandra was a masseur in charge of physical therapy especially after patients comes out of body accidents. Very interesting jobs during which time in the next 10 days we can enjoy some of the things they were trained to do.

As soon as we finished dinner we got into the Pajero and drove away towards the villa to enjoy the rest of the evening. It was a long day. Too many things happened both for the ladies and myself. The little wine we shared was also helping to close the evening on a good note.

After I garaged the Pajero I helped the girls with transferring the luggage to one of the spare bedrooms where in no time they set everything in the wardrobes, drawers etc. I helped them out of their clothes while touching their soft flesh of their round asses, their tits as also their wet pussies. After taking off my clothes I took them for a shower to freshen up a bit, prepared a coffee and relaxed in front of the television. Every now and then we also started fondling each other's sexual parts.

It was close to midnight and as all of us were tired, I pulled a coin, asked the girls which side they wanted and shot it up to the ceiling, then rolling down until it fell on the carpet. Sandra's side was on top and she was the victim to enjoy my company for the rest of night. We stood up, sent Sandra to my bedroom while I accompanied Joan to her room. I lay her down on the bed, gave her a good night kiss while I inserted my finger inside her more then wet pussy. I started searching for her G-Spot which on the touch she started moaning. With my middle finger inside her pussy and my thumb attacking her clit she continued moaning while her tongue was moving inside my mouth. Her legs opened wider, my cock was getting harder whilst one of her hands was massaging my hot rod. We broke the kiss while looking in each other's eyes. 'Ohhh Sam, can you make love to me before I go to sleep.'

'Well, I think you deserve some satisfaction before you sleep sweetie; are you ready.'

Ohh Samm! I pulled my fingers slowly away from her pussy; got on top of her while she pulled her beautiful legs in a kneeling position, then opened herself as wide as she could. It was a fantastic view with her nice darkish swollen pouty lips surrounded by the black hair which unfortunately was in the way, probably until next morning. I put my mouth against her wet slit, taking all her clit in my mouth while I inserted my still

wet finger very slowly up her ass. 'Oh Sam this was incredible. Pleeeesse slowly, it's hurting.' I continued pushing my finger in slowly, very slowly until it went through her sphincter. Her body started shaking now, while pushing herself against my mouth which was massaging her clit. Moving her vaginal area up and down my tongue collaborated in licking all the way from her perineum up between her labia from her vaginal hole up to her clit. My finger slowly, slowly went further into her ass hole and was feeling her anal muscles closing down around my finger with quite a bit of pressure. 'Ohhhhhhh Sammm, you sending me crazy. I'm cummingggg.'

At this feeling I pulled out of her ass and left her pussy while I moved up and entered her in one go. She put her legs around my ass, her hands round my neck and we became one body with myself shaking with the vibrations she was going through, enjoying one orgasm after another. The pressures she was making with all her body muscles including her pussy muscles where more than enough to break all my bones.

I wanted to put some movement into her pussy but her orgasms were so strong that the only solution was to let her relax. Her shouting and moaning was very high and I am sure that Sandra was hearing everything from my bedroom. If so, I was sure she had her hand between her legs while probably praying that I will not come and enter my bedroom with a wilted dick.

As soon as she relaxed I pulled out my cock to the entrance of her pussy and held it there for a few seconds before I started entering through the wall of her wet passage. With every centimetre I was entering she was pushing my ass with her legs. I looked into her eyes, she smiled at me. 'Oh Sam I like the way you fucked me. You really know what a woman wants. Thank you, I am more than satisfied.'

'Do you like to come again?'

'Love too if not too tired. Sandra is waiting and sure she's also ready.'

I started pumping, in and out very slowly feeling the wet walls and her muscles as it goes in and out. I loved the feeling of the vaginal walls closing and opening against my hard dick. This gave that fine pleasure of the friction it produces and sexual energy it puts through the two bodies.

Sometimes I started giving her long strokes deep inside, hitting the inside wall of her vagina. At other times I loved the short strokes where I felt her opening trying to engulf my cock further in, teased her and made her wanting it harder and further inside her. The feeling of her inside muscles made us more joined together as one body whilst I felt her orgasm building up again as her body started shaking slowly, and her moaning increasing as the volcano started its eruption. Her legs around my ass were getting

tighter and with a long stroke getting into her vaginal depths, her muscles again tightened and there was no way I could move. The only movement I was making was in conjunction with her vibrations. 'Ohhh Samm.

Samm stoppp pleeessse.' I let her enjoy her orgasm. My lips joined hers and pressed against each other. Our tongues went at it again while feeling the vaginal contractions

against my hard cock. I let her relax slowly. She took longer this time until I felt her muscles relaxing from around all parts of my body. I pulled my hard cock out slowly, then I slammed it in as hard as possible and pulled out slowly again. I gave a last kiss, said good night to each other and with a very big smile on her face I switched off the dimmed romantic light.

I walked straight into my room with a still raging hard on, still wet from all the juices which Joan had produced during our encounter. On entering the room I looked at Sandra who was in the middle of the bed. She was on her back; her legs were stretched with one hand between them pressing against her pussy. Her legs were pressed together as if she was about to cum. I smiled at her, walked over to the bed and presented my wet cock to her red lips. Her mouth opened and she took it all in to savour her friend's juices. Her hand pulled away from between her legs and started relaxing, opened herself up, getting reading for the last of the evening's encounters. I while letting her enjoy the juices I was enjoying her hot lips working in and out along the length of my shaft. Many times her mouth stopped at the top of the head and started licking the head as also the underside of the shaft itself giving me some real pleasures. One of her hands started caressing my balls sending them from one end to the other of the sack and squeezing the nuts between her fingers enough not to make it painful. She also started trying to ticklish my ass hole with one of her fingers. I loved it and I just stayed there on my knees.

I waited a few more minutes, then pulled out of her mouth, moved to the middle of the bed, opened up her legs as wide as possible and sat between them. I also pulled a couple of pillows and moved them under her ass to lift her up as much as possible. This position I always loved. It always gave me all the possibilities of space and comfort to work on her golden pussy. Immediately I started massaging the outer parts of her pussy with a blend of sexy oil, a reciepe from the days of Aphrodite, only according to the legend and something I always kept close to the bed. I poured a generous amount on her pubic bone. With my right hand I massaged lightly all over her pubic bone area, down the sides of her inner thighs, inside the lips of her pussy, over her clit and all over her anal area. Slowly, slowly I started massaging the pubic bone getting close enough to her clit but without touching it. I kept my fingers away. From the pubic bone my fingers moved down to the inside of her right thigh going up and down working close to her pussy lips as much as possible.

My left hand was working on her breasts, her round breasts full of sexual energy, her light brown aureoles and the hard nipples popping up high on top of these beautiful little round mountains. One of the nipples was being rolled between my fingers, feeling

the hardness and the heat it was generating. I was going from the right to the left nipple whilst the other hand was concentrating on the inside of the right thigh. After giving her the pleasures of my handiwork I moved to the area between her pussy and her ass hole. A special bone needed a few circles with the oil before going over to the left inside thigh. Up and down and getting close to the lips my hand started pushing the oil in her delicate skin. I had gotten close a few times to her clit and every now and then lightly brush against it. I continued working on the sides of her pussy for a few more minutes, massaging the oil into her hairy skin. Then I moved to the pouty lips, took the right one between my fingers of my right hand, started moving up and down with the lip moving between my oily fingers.

From her breasts my left hand went slowly down over her stomach, slowly massaging the smooth skin until it arrived under her ass, working the index finger towards her wet oily rosebud. The finger started circling the outer circle of her rosebud without getting close to her puckered hole. The oil was making it very easy to massage the wrinkled area, the rosebud. I continued circling this area while my right hand started moving towards the left lip of her pussy stopping over the pubic bone, as close to the clitoris as possible, but not close enough.

Sandra was lying relaxed with her ass popped up, enjoying the sensations and feelings administered to her by my now experienced fingers. My cock was getting harder and harder by the transmission of energy from her body to my body. From over the public bone my fingers moved to her left lip and ministered the same formula while the lady, spread eagled on the bed in front of me, was starring into my eyes with a big sexy smile on her face. Here I was very comfortable watching her smiles, her beautiful, full round tits with pinkish aureoles and hard nipples pointing upwards. As soon as I have finished with her left labia I moved my right hand's index finger to massage the area around her clit without touching it going round and round massaging the oil on the delicate and sensitive area around the clit but without touching it.

While the finger of my left arrived at the centre point of her 'O' ring, I pressed against the rosebud, sure to penetrate at the precise moment in time. I massaged the centre point for a few seconds making Sandra giggle a little bit. I stopped my movement, pressed it a little bit against her ass hole and immediately felt her body shake and a moan left her lips. 'Ohhhhh Samm,.. You sending me crazy.' I just smiled. I continued pressing my finger lightly, without wanting to enter yet, against her tight little anal hole.

The other finger kept turning close to her clit. Taking my time, I teased her by rubbing as close to her clit but at a distance. Then I moved downwards along her wet little petals just lightly touching them sending more light riddles of pleasure through her hot blood

stream. As it reached the lover end of her slit it started to drown in her multitude of pussy juice flowing out of the horny cave of Venus. Through the depth of the valley between her wet lips, I started to massage very slowly along the length of her slit from the bottom going upwards, up near her clit and every now and then tease her by touching her clit and press the palm of my index finger against the little erect bud.

A smile on her face, the moaning and the movement of her whole body was evidence enough of the pleasure she was going through.

I stopped after a minute or so, on her clit. Then I took the length of her clit from the pubic bone down to the end of her rather longish little penis covered by a rather longish canopy between my middle and index fingers. This gave me the opportunity to massage the whole length of her clit as also putting pressure on it. With some pressure from my fingers I started feeling her clit getting harder and her ass was pushing against my other finger, which was trying to get some more of it inside her. Her body started shaking little by little, originating from the sexual energy building into her chakras.

My fingers moved up and down the length of her clit which now had became very hard and her ass hole was pushing back against the pressure of my finger. My finger started penetrating her 'O' ring and the first knuckle just popped inside. Immediately her ass muscles informed me that she was very much on the brink of a great eruption. 'Oohh Sam! Oohh Samm.' Her legs started to close but I immediately put mine against them. Holding them as open as much as possible I kept working, giving her the most terrific evening she ever enjoyed. 'I'm cuminnggg. Sam, pleeassee stoppp. Stop.' My finger was going deeper into her ass, automatically by the contractions of her anal muscle. Her moaning was getting loader and her body was shaking as any piece of land under the influence of a strong earthquake. I stopped my fingers but kept them in position to continue getting the energy with which my hard cock was getting harder and harder under the blood pressure my heart was pumping. The pressure was building also in me, telling me to get inside her, but there were other things in line before the end of this performance.

'Oh Sam that was great. Don't do it so hard again. Just give me a rest.' I just smiled, moved my finger down towards the valley between her labia and started sliding it up and down again swimming in the juices that had just flowed out of her vagina.

I stopped my finger on her vaginal opening, feeling the lips contracting with the juice moving fast out of it. Her ass was pushing against my other finger which now was totally embedded inside of her, her muscles contacting as her body was whittling in

sexual pleasure. She wanted more of it, in there, but that was as far as it could go. Her muscles were quite now as her orgasm had subsided. She felt very relaxed just lying quietly with her eyes closed and the never ending smile on her lips. I slowly started penetrating her cave of Venus, her juicy underworld. Very slowly my middle finger went in to the hilt, entering slowly and then coming out slowly massaging the walls of her vagina. Continued moving my fingers sideways from the top of her vagina down to sides, then anti clockwise and clockwise, again, until I was doing the bottom where the two fingers were massaging the tissue between her vagina and inside her anus. I kept these movements for some time until I felt the first contractions from her anal muscle, which gave me the first indications that she is starting to get high again.

I moved my finger to search for her G-Spot and started the G-Spot massage together getting the palm of my thumb straight on her clit. The movements were simultaneous, massaging the G-Spot and the clit at the same time. At the same time I started pulling out my finger out of her ass hole and pushing it back in again, very slowly against the tightness of her anal muscles which were increasing in their contractions. Her legs started to tighten against mine and her eruptions started getting stronger giving her a great orgasm. 'Ooohhh Samm. Samm I'm cumming again. I'm cumming. Fuck me please. Fuck me.'

She had to wait. Her body started wriggling. Her muscles started tightening both in her ass and her vagina, but I kept massaging her. She was erupting from one orgasm to another, flying in the heavens of pleasure. The pressure her body was initiating against mine was giving me a much harder dick, ready to enter the folds of her drenched love channel. Her eyes were closed, her head was moving slowly on the pillow from one side to another. The enjoyment of pleasure was seen on her lips, her moaning and the shaking of her entire body.

I let her enjoy it as long as possible. My fingers were still working in the inside of her orifices. Her love channel was full of juices and her vaginal muscle was working overtime opining and closing against my finger. Her anal muscle tightened so many times that now my finger could not move anymore. 'Oh Sam, please stop.' I didn't. I let her body adjust to multiple orgasms. She continued without stopping. Then she put her hands over my hand trying to pull me out of her vagina. I resisted. I pressed inside. Her legs were all the time trying to close but I had mine fighting against them. I stopped all her resistance. Until!

Suddenly and with strength I pulled all my fingers out of her orifices, pushed her legs up towards her head, changed position as quick as possible and my hard dick was

within seconds, inside her, taking the place of my finger. I put my hard dick against her

vaginal opining and pushed straight in, deep in one sudden shot. 'Oh Sam. Stop please. I couldn't take it anymore.'

I held it there against her cervix, without moving it, just feeling the beautiful little contractions of her strong orgasms. I only tried to move it a bit sideways just to tease her. As her contractions started to slow down I pulled out very slowly and left the head against the opening of her vagina. Her legs were now entwined against my ass and our hands were tight around our necks. Our mouths are connected while she was still moaning. I started to give her short strokes just the head in and out of her vaginal entrance.

As soon as I started feeling her legs clamping around my ass, I felt that she was building up another and in the midst of her eruption I pushed the whole length of my hard rod deep inside, hitting the inside wall. Our bodies again became one. Her mouth was crushing mine and her hands were crushing my neck. She could not moan. I started pumping in her... not too fast... just enough to feel the frictions and heat against the juicy walls of her now more than tight vagina. I kept this pace as much as possible so that I could enjoy the pleasure she was enjoying.

We kept at it was for about 20 minutes, I getting harder and harder, sometimes getting close to explosion while trying to get myself relaxed. She on the other hand became one shaking body. We cut off our kisses many times. My jaws became very sore and by now I was sure even her pussy. The way I was making love to her I managed to control her orgasms from high to low and to high again without stopping. In the end her moaning became so loud; her finger nails where digging deep into my back, decided it was time to end it out. With a loud cry from my throat my juices started flowing inside her vagina to mix with hers. We collapsed on each other; my hard on was feeling the height of tiredness and soon started to wilt, still deep inside her. Her legs relaxed and moved down to rest on the bed. We looked into each other's eyes, kissed each other slowly, more as thanks to each other for the pleasure we just have enjoyed and for what we gave to each other. I know she was more than satisfied.

'Thanks Sam, that was unbelievably, incredibly great.' She relaxed again and rested. I pulled out of her, moved backwards and kissed her pussy which was full of mixed creams flowing outwards. The mixture tasted great and I went for it to enjoy it while I could. I only had to be careful not to awaken her passion, again. After enjoying a good taste I moved the pillows from under her ass and moved my body next to her. Switched off the dimmed lights and moved in her arms were we lovingly kissed in the dark and enjoyed the feelings of our bodies together. I felt very young enjoying the smoothness and the freshness of this young chick against my body.\

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers