Unforgettable Trip Ch. 3

Story Info
Heath savors her.
3.3k words
4.35
23k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heath’s response to my alluring question was so fast I barely had time to figure out what was happening. He grabbed hold of both my wrists, crossed them together, raised them up over my head and held them so tight with his left hand that I couldn’t free them even if I wanted to. At the same time he backed me up against the hallway wall and pinned my body to it with his own. My breath caught in my chest when I glimpsed the look of pure lust on Heath’s face right before his lips met mine with a savage kiss, his tongue quickly darting inside my mouth. He sensuously ground his hips into mine and his free hand worked its way up under the front of my shirt. My body was on fire from Heath’s sudden sexual assault and I felt that familiar tingle between my legs start to develop because of it. His hand quickly found my left breast, kneading it through my bra while his lips travelled to my neck, where he sucked and licked with his tongue which sent shivers through me from head to toe.

In the next instant Heath grabbed the bottom of my shirt, raised it up over the top of my breasts along with my bra, leaving them completely exposed to him. Heath’s lips were immediately on my bare breast, kissing and flicking my nipple with his tongue. His free hand was caressing the inside of my thigh under my mini-skirt, sliding its way upward to the center of my heat. I moved my hips forward impatiently wanting to feel his fingers on me. I spoke for the first time desperately begging Heath to let go of my arms so I could touch him. He released me, but pinned me back up against the wall with his body and deeply French kissed me again. I could feel his hardness through his jeans pressing against me as he thrust his hips into mine. I put my hand down between us and immediately started to unbutton his jeans with one hand while I rubbed and squeezed over the length of him with the other hand. Just as I was pulling his zipper down, we were jolted back to reality by hearing someone cough and footsteps approaching from the corridor. Heath quickly fished the room key from his pocket, unlocked the door and pulled me inside just as the other cruise passenger walked by, oblivious to the scene he had just missed.

With a sigh of relief I leaned up against the wall next to the door and commented about how close of a call that was. Grinning at me, Heath wasted no time in picking up where we left off, as he knelt down and began to remove my sandals. I expected him to stand up, but he remained on his knees in front of me with a devilish look on his face.

"So you wanna tell me what you’ve got in mind Heath?" I asked intrigued.

"You’ll see." He responded as he ran his hands slowly up my legs, underneath my skirt to my hips where the top of my panties were.

Hooking his fingers in the lace he pulled them down off my legs so I could step out of them and told me to take my skirt off. I undid the back zipper and slid my skirt down to join my underwear on the floor. He touched his hand to the back of my thigh and told me to lift my leg so I could rest my foot on his shoulder. Unsure as to what he had in mind I gave him a confused look, but obeyed his request.

"I know you’ll like this Kim. Trust me." Heath’s sexy voice echoed in my ear as lips began to kiss the tender flesh of my inner thigh.

I entangled my fingers in his hair and played with it as I excitedly watched Heath kiss and lick his way closer to the core of my being. A jolt of electricity surged through my body when Heath’s fingers came in contact with my wetness. I closed my eyes and a small moan escaped my lips as he expertly flicked and circled his fingers over my sensitive spot, heightening my arousal even more. My hands still in his hair, I pulled his head closer toward me, urging him to replace his fingers with his tongue.

The first feather light touch of Heath’s velvety tongue on me was almost enough to send me skyrocketing through the roof! He knew exactly how to use his fingers to drive me wild, but the way he was lightly licking all around me, teasing the folds of my flesh and tasting my honey was almost too much to bear. I started to squirm under the exquisite pleasure his magical tongue was working on me and I begged for him to lick my clitoris, which he had intentionally avoided so far.

Relentlessly he began to flick and circle his tongue over my sensitive spot causing me to cry out, "Ah…yes!"

He was quickly driving me to the point of ecstasy and I was nearly insane with the intense sensations I was feeling. He slid a finger inside of me and curled it just the right way so that he hit my g-spot each time he pushed it in and out of me.

"Oh…Heath!" I screamed out as the first delicious wave of my orgasm overtook my body.

I shuddered uncontrollably, astonished at the intensity as one wave after another of absolute pleasure coursed through me, making my legs weak.

Heath stood up, quickly pulling his shirt over his head and I leaned back into the wall, my body still tingling from the incredible climax he orchestrated from me. I watched with anticipation as he began to remove his pants, excited that he would be standing before me completely naked for the very first time. Knowing my eyes were intently fixated on him, Heath decided to tease me and just stand there in his underwear and grin at me.

I smiled back at him and sneered, "You smart ass Heath! Stop teasing me and just get them off will ya!"

He laughed at me and said, "What? Oh, you mean me undies?"

I snickered and sarcastically replied, "Is there any other article of clothing you’re still wearing?"

With a smirk Heath added, "I’ll take off me undies if you get rid of your shirt and bra at the same time. Deal?"

"Deal." I replied, my hands quickly lifting the bottom of my shirt.

All joking aside, we silently stood naked in front of each other for a moment admiring each other’s body. Heath reached out, wrapped an arm around my waist and moving forward, pressed his body to mine. He pulled my one leg up and draped it around his waist. I leaned back up against the wall for support and put my palms against his muscular chest. I stood motionless, my eyes staring up into his, with expectation of what was about to happen. He cupped my face with his strong hands and started to tenderly kiss me. I wrapped my fingers around his large erection and began to stroke him up and down, eliciting a much more passionate kiss from him. He removed my hand from him and placed it back on his chest. Holding on to himself with slight hip thrusts, he rubbed his hard-on back and forth over me. I groaned and begged for him to put it inside of me. He paused for a minute, forcing me to beg him again.

"Please Heath! Stop torturing me! I want you now!" I breathlessly panted.

"Mmmmm!" I remarked seconds later through closed eyes as I felt the tip of him start to enter me.

Slowly he pushed in a little deeper, groaning softly as my heat and wetness surrounded him. He licked at my lips with his tongue and suddenly plunged it into my mouth simultaneously as he completely filled my body with his own. I moaned in the back of my throat as I reveled in Heath’s total possession of my body. He slowly withdrew himself completely from me, causing me to gasp for air.

Suddenly Heath began to kiss me furiously, matching his tongue to the movement of his pelvis as he buried himself entirely inside of me and began to rapidly plunge in and out. My hands clutched at his shoulders as my breasts bounced against him. He broke our kiss and grabbed my waist with both hands, stroking into me hard with a groan.

"Ah…you feel so good Kim! I’m gonna Cum!" Heath panted.

I threw my head back and moaned, "Faster Heath…so am I!!"

His body furiously slapped against mine. I started to scream, my body bucking into his as my orgasm overtook me.

"Fuck!" Heath groaned loudly as I felt him reach his climax and cum inside of me.

We stood motionless for a few minutes, our bodies still intertwined, kissing and touching. Heath took my hand and silently led me to the bedroom. We crawled into the bed and curled up to each other.

"Was it worth the wait for you since Trev’s interruption Kim?" Heath asked concerned about his performance.

Laughing I assured him by responding, "Couldn’t you tell by the way I was moaning Heath?"

"Yeah, you were really loud!" He remarked with a chuckle.

"I couldn’t help myself! You shouldn’t be so damn good! It was all your fault!" I said jokingly, playfully squeezing him in my hand.

"We’ve still got 3 days together, that was just the beginning!" Heath replied with a light kiss to my lips.

I nuzzled my head into his glorious chest; his arm wrapped tightly around me and we contentedly fell asleep.

The bright sunshine in my eyes that was streaming through a crack in the curtains woke me from my slumber. A slow smile spread across my face as I realized Heath’s nude body was pressed closely to my own with his arm draped over me. The images of last night flickered through my mind reminding me exactly of how we ended up in his bed together.

The idea of a hot shower intruded on my memories of Heath’s incredible sexual expertise, so I quickly decided to get out of bed before I changed my mind to wake him up and get our morning off to a really good start! I carefully lifted his arm and softly slid out of bed, trying as best I could not to awaken him. With a sigh, he rolled to his back and remained asleep. The bed sheet was loosely tangled around Heath’s legs, leaving most of his naked body uncovered. I stood at the side of the bed and paused for a minute to silently appreciate the perfection of his sleeping form.

Heath’s wavy hair was recklessly tousled every which way, with a couple of loose curls hanging down the front of his handsome face. I had the sudden urge to reach out with my fingers and touch them, but decided against it for fear of waking him. A hint of dark stubble appeared over his tanned face and I observed how the light freckles over his nose and upper cheeks were a bit more pronounced because of the affects of the sun. Dark lashes framed his closed eyes and his lips were slightly parted. A little chill shot through my body as I gazed at his soft lips and recalled how wonderful they had felt on my own when he passionately kissed me and expertly licked me with his tongue in my most intimate of places. My gaze shifted lower over his muscular chest, which rose and fell softly with each breath he took. Heath had just the right amount of hair on his chest and my eyes slowly followed the trail of it down over his flat stomach, below his belly button. As my eyes came to rest on his manhood, my body tingled with the memory of the intense pleasurable sensations I had experienced with him inside of me. My heart started beating faster and I became aroused just thinking about it again. I found myself fighting the urge to wake him up for a repeat performance of last night. With restraint I didn’t realize I possessed, I turned and quietly made my way to the bathroom.

Reluctantly, I climbed into the shower still half tempted to go back to the bedroom and wake Heath up. I stood motionless in the warm water that pulsated down over me unable to get the sight of Heath’s nude body out of my mind. I began to play back in my head every moment and feeling of the great sex we had last night. I slowly ran my hands down over my body and back up, stopping to pinch at my nipples as I remembered how Heath flicked them with his tongue and sucked them into his mouth, gently biting at each of them and sending shivers down my spine. I moved my hand lower and began to touch myself recalling how exquisite his tongue felt on me as he skillfully licked me and used his fingers to bring me to an incredible orgasm.

"Oh Heath!" I quietly moaned through closed eyes as my mind cleverly substituted the feel of my fingers with the memory of Heath’s tongue on me.

I heard a soft groan in response to my moan for Heath and my eyes flew open to find him standing in front of me, intently watching my every move and very hard. Embarrassed I immediately stopped touching myself and looked at him with a red face.

"Don’t stop Kim. I’ve been thinking about you too." Heath huskily breathed at me as he reached for the soap, lathered his hands and then wrapped them around his large cock, slowly stroking it.

I stood mesmerized by the sight and became incredibly turned-on as I watched his hand pump back and forth over himself, squeezing his head slightly before sliding down over the length of his shaft.

"Tell me what you’re thinking about right now, Heath." I panted.

"When you went down on me in the movie theater…how you’re lips felt on me…the way you sucked me into your mouth." Heath breathlessly replied between groans and strokes to himself.

That was all I needed to hear from him and I immediately took action. I moved closer, grabbed his raging hard-on with my hand and stroked him while I leaned up to kiss him. His mouth came down on mine hard and our tongues met in a wild frenzy of passion. I quickly maneuvered him into the stream of shower water to wash the soap off, while I continued to fondle him. His hands were all over me, blazing a trail of fire everywhere they touched. He gently pushed the back of my head downward, silently telling me he couldn’t wait any longer. I obliged willingly, wanting him in my mouth, just as much as he yearned to be there. I knelt down and slowly ran the tip of my tongue around his head and over the top, tasting some drops of pre-cum on the slit.

"Mmmm…you taste good." I moaned, looking forward to the reward I’d be getting from Heath’s climax.

I torturously licked down and up his shaft, flicking my tongue around the head a few more time before Heath impatiently put his hands on either side of my head and demanded to me in his deep voice to suck it. I accommodated by instantly "deep throating" him. His response was a loud groan and a continual thrust of his hips as he plundered my mouth with his cock. He tangled his fingers in my wet hair and stroked my cheeks with his thumbs, while he excitedly watched his cock move in and out of my mouth faster as his orgasm approached. I was just as excited as he was and had one hand slipping back and forth over my own wetness as the other cupped his balls. I felt them tighten and knew his climax was beginning.

"Ah…yeah, here it comes!" Heath groaned through clenched teeth, as I felt the first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat.

I quickly pulled him out of my mouth, so I wouldn’t miss another drop of his sweet cream. I flicked my tongue over him, lapping at every ounce he had to offer. He tasted so good I couldn’t get enough of him. Even after his orgasm was over I continued to suck him, wanting every single drop. His hands still in my hair he pulled me up to him and kissed me with more passion than he ever had. I felt his long fingers quickly make their way down over my back to my rear end and with a quick squeeze to my cheeks; he brought them around to my inner thighs and nudged them for me to open my legs farther to him. I spread my legs as he licked and nibbled at my neck. He stopped kissing me and looked me directly in the face so he could see the expression I would have as his fingers came in contact with my sex. I was so wet; I think even he was surprised. The moment his index finger came in contact with my clit, I threw my head back and moaned. I watched as he brought his finger to his mouth and licked it, tasting my juices.

In the next instant, Heath took my hand and pulled me out of the shower. As I stepped out behind him, he grabbed me by the waist and sat me up on top of the vanity, next to the sink. He pulled me to the edge and positioned himself in between my legs. I thought he was going to enter me, but instead he bent down and started to suck on one of my nipples. Crazy with desire and in need of relief, I took the matter into my own hands and began to pleasure myself. I was embarrassed earlier to have Heath see me, but at this point I didn’t care anymore. A moan escaped my lips as I flicked my clit with my fingers and I tossed my head back. I felt Heath’s hands cover mine and he moved them to my side. The next sensation I felt was pure ecstasy as his tongue lapped over me.

"Oh god Heath…yes! Lick me!" I practically screamed.

He skillfully flicked his tongue back and forth over me, alternating between flicking at my clit, sucking it into his mouth and nipping it with his teeth. I was teetering on the edge of orgasm and Heath knew it. All of the sudden he completely stopped eating me and looked up at me with that infamous grin of his.

"Heath, please!" I screamed and begged him at the same time to finish me off. With a look of triumph he furiously began to lick my clit.

"Yes!" I yelled as my orgasm began. In response, Heath instantly stood up and with one powerful stroke completely buried his cock into me, stroking as hard and fast as he could.

"Oh fuck!" I wailed as my climax crashed down all around me. Heath joined my loud celebration with his own as the waves of his second orgasm within the hour enveloped him.

Tenderly putting his hands on either side of my face, Heath pulled me to him for a deep kiss as our pulses calmed and our bodies relaxed from the intense rush of pleasure we had just experienced together. His tongue leisurely intermingled with mine, while he continued to lightly rub my face with his hands. Breaking our kiss, he smiled at me as he stroked my cheek with his fingers.

"G’d morning!" He playfully said to me, speaking for the first time without a moan, groan or sexual demand.

"Mmmm…and what a good one it’s turned out to be!" I remarked laughing. "I can’t wait to see what the rest of the day holds for us!" I jokingly added.

"Hmmm…we’ll see!" Heath added with a wink.