Unforseen Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

We fucked like rabbits that morning until it was time for me to go to work on my last day of late shift. Sheila was just starting her first day of a late shift that would last for four days. We had a shower together and had our lunch and she promised to keep me informed of how her seduction by Dr. Mistry was progressing.

At work, I was able to concentrate on the matter in hand as we had an RTA (Road Traffic Accident) to attend and I didn't have any time to dwell on my private life. I arrived home later that night to be met by a very excited wife.

"You'll never guess? It was just so easy! All I had to do was give him a little encouragement and he was all over me like a rash. We're on for next Tuesday!" She cried, throwing herself into my arms and kissing me ardently.

I managed to prise her off me long enough to get her to sit down and tell me how she had made the arrangements so quickly and she went over the whole scenario with me.

She related how Martin and she had their break together, just before they had an influx of casualties from an RTA. I wondered if that was the same accident that we had been called out to attend, but anyway, they had sat with their snacks and he was flirting with he as usual, teasing her about how she was the only nurse that had resisted his advances and that none of his other conquests had spurned the chance to meet up with Percy!

Sheila had to ask him, who Percy was and he just looked down to where his housecoat had fallen open revealing his erection clearly visible through his trousers.

"That's Percy," he told her, pointing down and then said, "That is what I call my manhood and so far every lady that has experienced him, always come back for more!"

Sheila recalled how she had decided to up the stakes and asked him outright, "What has Percy got that could possible persuade me to cheat on my husband?"

She paused for a second then continued, "He told me, just give Percy one chance and you'll find out and I assure you, you won't be sorry!

After that she said, "It was simply a case of checking availability, we didn't even kiss or sneak away for a quick grope in the linen cupboard, though he did suggest that he would like to sample the goods first, before taking me into his bed. I was determined to keep control of the affair, so I told him to be happy that I had decided to give him the chance and not to push his luck, the cocky bastard. Thinking about it, it was all pretty clinical, just like making an appointment to see your Doctor."

We both giggled at her unintended pun and she then said, "I have arranged to meet him at his flat and do what comes naturally. I should be home by six at the latest. Is that OK with you?"

I would like to say that the idea appalled me, but I was so aroused by the prospect that I grabbed her and practically raped her in my lust to prove to her that I loved her!

The days until Tuesday dragged by and Sheila refused to let me make love to her. She said she wanted me to be randy enough to fuck the hole in a doughnut and by the appointed day I was so worked up that I could not concentrate on my work. I struggled through and drove home with high expectations for a memorable evening of sex with my wife.

Six o'clock came and went without Sheila coming home or even contacting me. At eight, I tried her mobile, but it went straight to messaging. Finally at eight thirty, she came home with a huge smile on her face. That smile disappeared when she recognised that I was not best pleased about her later then promised arrival home.

"Oh, you have finally remembered you have a husband?"

Before she could say anything I continued, "Pity your mobile doesn't work either! You could have at least called to tell me what was going on."

My anger was starting to take over, so I stomped off and went into our bedroom to calm down.

A short while later, Sheila entered the room and came over to where I was lying on our bed and went on her knees to give me a hug.

"I'm sorry for not calling you to tell you I would be later than anticipated, but Martin refused to let me leave! He had just finished fucking me for the third time and I started to get dressed, when he pulled me back into his arms and proceeded to do me again!"

She stood up and slipped off her dress, she was completely naked apart from her panties that were almost transparent due to the wetness seeping from her pussy.

She said softly, "I have your present in spades, all for you. He screwed me four times and in every case except one, he came in my pussy. So are you ready for your first cream pie or not? If not, I'll go and have a shower."

I looked up into her questioning eyes and pulled her into me, crushing my face into her wet panties. She opened her legs wider and I could smell the sweat and also the distinctive smell of semen as it oozed from her well fucked pussy. I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. Then she pushed me back onto our bed, on my back. Without hesitating, she straddled my head, her knees on either side of my shoulders and pushed her soaking gash towards my waiting, salivating mouth.

Without a pause, I started to lick at her gash, tentatively at first and then with more relish as I got to taste another man's spunk for the first time. She started to grind her sex into my face and gyrating her hips as her passion mounted. I could hardly breathe and it took all my strength to push her up off me for a few seconds to enable me to catch a breath. I continued to suck she shuddered and let out a scream as her orgasm took her. She tried to slip down my body, but I was gripping her buttocks so tightly she couldn't move and I continued to lap up the juicy deposits left by her and her lover. Soon, she came again and again as I continued my slavish attention to her gaping cunt.

Finally, she groaned and said, "Please stop Barry. I can't take any more of this and I want you to make love to me and show why you're the number one man in my life!"

I surrendered to her pleading and made love to her bringing us both a very nice climax. Afterwards as we lay together cuddling and waiting for me to recover from my efforts to satisfy my wife, I asked, "So, did Percy live up to his billing?"

"Very much so." She replied. "he was everything a girl could desire and was very well educated in that respect. As I told you earlier, he had me four times and he left me wanting more. That's why I surrendered to my lust for just one more romp and why I was late in getting home. That won't happen again. I've sampled the delights of another man and while it was very satisfying and I had too many orgasms to count, it was an experience that won't be repeated! I'm calling 'enough'! I've had my fling and I hope that you will be content now that you have experienced your cream pie, but my behaviour scared me and I think it's best that we stop it right here and now!"

I nodded my head in agreement with her. We had achieved what we wanted and both of us got what we wanted out of the affair, it was the correct decision to quit. Our sex life resumed, but by mutual consent the role playing ceased. We made love often and found our way back into a relationship based on our rekindled love for each other. I trusted here implicitly and never had any reason to suspect her fidelity nor did I raise the subject of her tryst with the Casanova Doctor and his Percy.

We never referred to Dr. Martin Mystry directly, although she still worked with him every day. She had one piece of news about him that she did share with me, it appeared that he was moving to London as a junior surgeon and was scheduled to begin his new role at the end of the month.

We had a long standing arrangement with her sister, Amy to babysit for her while she attended a weekend Hen Party in Dublin. Her sister had had very hard eighteen months of it. Firstly, she gave birth to her second child while her husband had been serving in Afghanistan with the Paras, then she got the news that he had been killed by and IED whilst on patrol. He never even got to hold his baby son. We had been delighted to help her out and the plan was for us to drive over on the Thursday evening and get used to the children's routine. That would let Amy get away for her hen party at lunchtime for the flight to Dublin.

When I reminded Sheila of this the weekend before, she looked at me in horror. She was on night shift and had totally forgotten to rearrange her shift. She was due to finish night shift on the Saturday morning and promised to try and rejig her shift. Sheila worked her magic and managed to get a substitute for the Friday night, but there were only so many Nurse Managers around and Thursday night proved impossible to backfill.

Sheila sat with me and explained it all and then said, "I will have to work Thursday night shift, but I will go home for a couple of hours sleep and then drive over to join you around two in the afternoon. I'm sorry, but that's the best I can do."

I was pissed off about her lack of forethought and said so and I could see the hurt in her eyes, then I realised that it was pointless to make a big issue of this. I said in a more conciliatory manner, "No worries, shit happens. I'm sure that I will be capable of looking after the pair of them for a couple of hours on my own."

Sheila hugged me and the matter was settled. The next few days were busy and by Thursday, I was ready for a break. I drove over to Amy's place, some three hours from where we lived and found her ready a raring to go. She was hyper at the prospect of having a whole weekend without worrying about her kids. She was concerned that Sheila was not going to be there but when I explained she would be there mid afternoon, she was a bit more relieved.

Over dinner, we shared a bottle of wine and chatted about everything under the sun. I made a comment that she looked much more settled and relaxed since I last talked to her. At that time she was still very much in mourning for her husband, but now she looked much fresher and able to face the world once more.

She smiled shyly and said, "Thanks. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with losing Ian, but I think I'm finally ready to live again. You never know some young Irish lad might just get lucky this weekend!"

Amy was a very attractive young woman, little older than my son and I thought that if someone did get lucky with her, they should feel very grateful. Amy was a mirror image of Sheila at that age and she constantly reminded me of her, almost every gesture and mannerism was the same. I wished her luck and told her not to worry about anything over the weekend, Sheila and I were perfectly capable of taking care of everything. On that note we went to bed.

The next morning was a bit chaotic, getting the two kids up, dressed and fed was not the problem. It was Amy who was rushing around double checking that she had provided everything that the kids may have need of. She even had a list of telephone numbers to call in case of an emergency. At last, it was time for her to go to the airport and the minibus arrived and with a quick kiss to her kiss she was gone. For the first time since I arose, I had time to think about Sheila and where she was on her schedule. She had promised to call me when she was about to depart, but it was only just after noon, so thinking that she may still be asleep, I decided not to call.

The kids diverted my attention and I decided to take them to the park and let them let off some steam. Well, the eldest could, she was nearly three and a bundle of energy. The baby, Peter, was only eighteen months old, so he just crawled around in the grass. It was a warm day and I enjoyed watching them play. It took me back to a happy time when our son, James was just that age. With a start I realised that it was time to take the kids for their afternoon nap, they were both tired and getting antsy, so I repaired back to their home and put them down for their nap. I checked my mobile, still no word from Sheila, so I phoned home first and only got our answer machine. I tried her mobile, and it went to voicemail. She is probably driving, I thought so she won't answer while at the wheel, but why hadn't she contacted me first?

Time moved slowly as I fretted and worried about where she could possibly be. My thoughts were not good ones! I started to wonder if her affair with her Doctor Mistry was really over! I admit that I was getting a bit paranoid about this guy, but before I could dwell on it too long the kids awakened and demanded my attention.

I had the kids fed, bathed and in bed asleep before I heard her car stop in front of the house. I watched from the front window as she sat there, her mobile pressed to her ear. She was talking animatedly with someone and as I watched I could see by her facial expressions, she was not happy with the responses she was getting. When the call was terminated, she just seemed to deflate and slump in her seat for a minute or two. She looked up and saw me standing at the window and tried to give me a smile, but I could tell that it was a forced expression.

When she entered her sister's house I was sitting in the armchair trying to keep calm. I noticed that she was walking stiffly and put it down to the long drive. She looked at me and I think she realised that I suspected her of cheating on me with Doctor Mistry because she didn't try to deny it.

Instead she said, "Please Barry, can I try and explain what happened to you?"

When I didn't answer her, she continued, "Martin was waiting for me when I came off shift and persuaded me to go with him for a coffee. He said he wanted to talk to me, that's all and foolishly, I agreed. We went to his flat and he tried to get me into bed, but I refused! I swear to you, I refused his advances, but then he got ugly and showed me some pictures of me in compromising positions. I had no idea that he had hidden cameras recording my previous visit to his flat. He told me that as he was leaving for London shortly, I could have them all back, but I had to let him fuck me one last time! So I let him lead into his bedroom and I stood there unresisting as he stripped me and then tied me to the bed. He blindfolded me and then began to caress me and he even used a vibrator in an attempt to get me aroused. I could lie to you and tell you he failed, but he succeeded and I was soon begging him to fuck me. After a while he released the restraints holding me, but forbade from removing my blindfold. He used me for about an hour and during that time he took me in every hole! I'm ashamed to admit it, but I was enjoying the way he used me and when he left me for a few moments, I thought he was finished with me."

She paused and I prompted her, "but he wasn't was he?"

"No he certainly wasn't. When he returned he started on me again and I found myself responding once more, begging him to fuck me harder. But I realised that something was different, this was not the same man. For a start he smelled differently. Not an aftershave smell or anything like that, no this was a smell of stale sweat and the odour was very strong. It didn't matter that much, this man was well endowed! I knew that when he forced his cock into my mouth, but once he started biting my tits and fucking me, I was coming like and express train. We fucked for ages, I lost track of time mainly due to the number of orgasms I was having. I think I even passed out for a few moments at one point. Eventually he was finished with me he left. Then Martin came back in and led me into his bathroom. He put me in his shower and gently washed me and helped clean up the mess that he and his companion, whoever he was, made on and in me. He helped me dress and then took me back to my car. He even gave me the photographs, they're in the car if you're interested.

"And you never stopped to consider me or your commitment to stop seeing him?"

"I told you, he had photographs and I couldn't afford to let them be circulated around the hospital. They would have destroyed us! I took the only option open to me at the time. What else could I have done?" she responded throwing the ball back into my court.

"You could have called me, for a start! I could have sorted him out without any fuss and you would not have broken our agreement about meeting him again. I think you wanted to meet up with Percy again and that's why you went so willingly. Those photographs are a convenient excuse to justify your actions!" I retorted.

I was getting angry and tried hard to control my temper. Losing it would not help our situation.

We argued the point round and round for another hour before Sheila finally lost her temper and said, "Look this is getting us nowhere fast. I found myself in a predicament, I took the solution offered and what happened next, happened. It's done now and we can't change it! I know you are pissed that I broke our agreement, but it won't happen again! He is leaving for London at the end of the month and he assured me that he will not be bothering by him again once he leaves town. I believe him and he is enough of a gentleman to keep his word."

There was not much I could say in response to that. I had encouraged her to go with him and now that it expanded into areas I didn't like, then, it was as much my fault as hers. We went to bed and I was surprised when she put on pajamas as she normally slept in the nude. I queried her attire and she said, "What if I have to get up for the kids in the night? Do you expect me to wander around the house stark naked?"

I was tempted to say she could have brought a house coat or dressing gown, but decided we had fought enough for one night and turned over to try and get some sleep. It didn't happen very often, but this was one of those nights when we both turned out backs on one another without a goodnight kiss.

Surprisingly, I slept well and awoke to the sounds of the kids screaming for attention. I had forgotten that aspect of babysitting and was relieved that Sheila was awake, already dressed and ready to attend to their needs.

She seemed in a better mood and the children were so lively and full of energy that it lifted both our spirits. We had always enjoyed being with youngsters, so we took them out for the day to the seaside and slowly regained our equilibrium.

Amy returned from her hen party, looking much less stressed and she smiled at me when I asked, "Did you manage to get lucky then?

"That's a story best kept secret and a Lady never discloses any information about what happens on a hen night!" she replied.

Sheila suggested to Amy that she should consider selling up here and moving closer to where we lived. There were more job opportunities where we lived and she said she would consider it.

Sheila and I travelled in convoy on our return trip and brooded about her delayed arrival and the reasons she had put forward. Her answers while on the face of it plausible and she hadn't tried to hide any details about what went on or her enjoyment of the situation. I was still unhappy about what had happened. The same story would have fitted just as well if she had planned the whole thing. The cover story of how she had been blackmailed into complying with his wishes, was a little too convenient but I was at a loss about how to challenge her about it. If she stuck to her story, all I would achieve by pursuing the matter again would be to alienate her further from me and that was the last thing I wanted.

We had a lot on our plate this weekend with our upcoming Silver Wedding celebrations. All the invitations were sent out. Sheila and I had discussed whether Dr. Mistry should be invited or not. I didn't want him anywhere near her, but she said that it would stand out like a sore thumb if we didn't invite him. She assured me that we simply had to ask him, but it was unlikely that attend. She promised that she would tell him it would be better all round if he simply made his excuses and kept away.

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers