Unfortunate

Story Info
She finds herself stranded.
1.9k words
4.15
69.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I'd been on night shift all week. In my opinion, night shift is the pits. I never seem to be able to catch up on my sleep and at the end of the week I'm bushed. So it was the end of the week and I arrived home, intending to sleep for a few hours to refresh myself, but only a few hours. That would let me get to sleep come nightfall and re-establish my normal sleep pattern.

I didn't get a chance to hit my bed. A couple of my housemates were going to the beach with friends and they ganged up on me, insisting I come along. I figured, why not? After all, I could pinch some me-time at the beach and have a snooze. The gang would make sure I didn't sleep too long.

The whole gang of us piled into three cars and we headed off. Arriving at the beach we staked out an area for ourselves and started mucking around, the way you do at the beach.

After an hour or so the exercise and fresh air got to me. I had to have my snooze or collapse on the spot. I grabbed my towel, wandered a bit back from the beach, and dropped my towel between a couple of shady bushes. Sunburn was something I could do without. I figured bush one would shade me right now and as the sun moved bush two would take over. I'd get a bit of sun during the changeover of bushes, but not too much. Then I lay back for a couple of hours sleep.

I don't know how long I slept but when I awoke everything had changed. The sky was overcast and it was a lot cooler. It was also quiet. Far too quiet for my peace of mind. I sat up and looked around and my friends had packed up and gone, leaving me behind. They probably all thought that I was in another car. It could be hours before anyone realised I'd been left behind. And my bag was in one of the cars, together with my phone. I was well and truly stranded.

Not just stranded, but alone. As far as I could see the beach was deserted. Reasonable I suppose. Who was going to stay there with the sky overcast and the temperature dropping? I groaned and dropped back down onto my towel.

"Lost and all alone?" asked someone and I turned my head to see this big man standing there, regarding me, a smile on his face.

I sat up again, turning my head to look at him, something nagging at my mind. Something was touching my sides. I looked down and got a nasty surprise. My bikini top was hanging open, putting my breasts on full display. I went red and grabbed at the top, cursing all front opening bras and tops. I had a nasty suspicion that mister big and smiling might have had something to do with the undone top.

Before I could grab the two sides of the top and clip them together the guy said, "No," leaning down and placing a hand right across my breasts.

"Lie back down," he told me, pressing against me.

Like I had a choice. With his great paw covering my breasts I'm going to just sit there and let him grab a feel? I hastily lay back, my hands coming up to cover my breasts. At least, he didn't object to that.

Still smiling he straightened up, and dropped his shorts. Oh fuck me dead, I whispered to myself. He had this whacking great cock standing there, all primed and ready for action.

He knelt down next to me, took hold of the bottom half of my bikini and drew it down, casually taking it right off. I just lay there, silent, watching him. I wanted to ask what he thought he was doing, but that would be a stupid question, wouldn't it. I knew exactly what he was doing and what he had in mind.

What would happen if I fought him, I wondered. I took another look at him and decided not to bother. The son-of-a-bitch was far too powerful looking for me to be able to have any effect, and him hitting back didn't bear thinking about. All I could do was swallow nervously and wait.

He took hold of my ankles, moving my unresisting legs apart. Wide apart. Far wider than he needed to in my opinion. With my legs spread he took my wrists, lifted my hands away from my breasts and put them at my sides, leaving me completely exposed to him.

I was expecting him to just fall on me and take me, but he didn't. He placed his hands on my breasts, caressing them, gently massaging them, persuading my nipples to pucker up. Then he sucked my nipples, his teeth gently grazing against my breasts and against my nipples. My god, I could feel those touches all the way down to my groin.

He lifted his head, winked at me, damn him, and his hand settled onto my mons. He started tormenting me, rubbing my mons firmly, very firmly, letting the sensations sink into me, warning me of what was coming. Also warming me for what was coming. I could feel heat low in my loins and wanted to scream at him.

His hands moved a little lower, which was to be expected. He closed his great paw over my mound and things got worse. The torment he'd inflicted via my mons was nothing to what was happening now. He was touching me intimately, rubbing me, heating me. I was twisting about under his touch but could do nothing but take it.

His fingers dipped inside me, probing deeper. He withdrew his hand, moving himself around until he was between my thighs, his cock hovering next to my lips. Lips which, I couldn't help but notice, were swollen and wet, glistening slightly as they waited for him.

He stroked the head of his cock back and forth along my lips. I could see it taking on a slight sheen as my moisture was transferred from my lips to his cock.

"Part your lips," he told me and I almost revolted. Why did I have to part them? Was he helpless? I took a deep breath to calm myself down, reached down and eased my lips apart.

He pushed, moving between them. I released my lips, seeing his cock slowly sinking deeper. Actually, the seeing was the least of it. The feeling was something else. He filled me, his cock seeming huge inside me, stretching me as he slowly advanced. I'm sure that if my pussy could read my mind it would have whimpered. Instead of that it had a mind of its own, one which said, "Hi, I'm your friend and partner. Come on in."

He didn't rush, just pushing steadily forward while my passage just as steadily yielded, giving way and closing around him. Finally there was this last little rush and he was in me.

His hands closed over my breasts again and he started moving on me. Again he went slowly, taking it easy on me, letting me have time to adjust. I automatically found myself moving with him, breathing hard while I pushed up to meet his long firm thrusts.

For a minute or two he kept up those long slow movements, just priming the pump. I was responding. How could I not, his cock pleasuring me as it moved. I hardly even noticed when he started to move more firmly, driving in slightly harder, slightly faster.

I adjusted, pushing up to meet him, desire burning quite fiercely inside me, thrilling with the things he was making me feel. (But reluctantly! I wasn't doing this by choice, remember.)

He was soon taking me at a much faster pace, really taking what he wanted now. He'd primed the pump and it was time for his reward. His hands were hot and heavy on my breasts, rubbing against them, while his hips worked overtime, demanding his full measure of pleasure.

I was gasping and bucking beneath him, my bottom lifting off the ground as I pushed up to meet him. Passionate lust would have its way and all I could do was ride with it.

I've no idea how long he went for. It seemed ages, my body rejoicing in each passing age. And my body wanted more, the fun it was having not enough to satisfy it. I was gasping, making little grunting noises in my efforts to meet him, knowing more was coming, urgent in my desire to get it.

I screamed as I climaxed, my cry rolling across the deserted beach, being echoed by seagulls calling from above. He groaned, pumping harder than ever then going into a spasm, his frantically jerking cock releasing his seed inside me.

I sank back down onto my towel, feeling completely drained. He lay back beside me. For a while, neither of us spoke.

After a while he did speak.

"It seems to me that it's very unfortunate, but you've been stranded here. Can I give you a lift anywhere?"

Unfortunate? There was an understatement.

"Why," I asked him, glaring at him "would I accept a lift anywhere from you? I know nothing about you apart from the fact that you just raped me."

He looked at me, seeming to consider something.

Next thing I know he pounces on me and flips me over onto my tummy. He grabbed my hips and lifted, forcing me to scrabble about until I was on hands and knees. Next thing I know he's kneeling behind me.

He took me again. I couldn't believe it. His cock was fully erect and he was driving in forcefully, my hips already pushing to meet him. I was already roused from what he'd just been doing and this attack just seemed to start building on that arousal.

He started taking me in the most energetic fashion, banging away in fine style. I was responding, pushing back to meet him, cursing him under my breath, little mewing cries of excitement escaping my lips.

Then he stopped. Just like that he stopped moving, his cock still right up inside me. I'm like, "What? What? What?" and finally I said it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm listening," he said.

I listened and couldn't hear a damn thing.

"Listening to what?" I asked, feeling irritated, my pussy feeling hard done by and wanting things to finish.

"I'm listening to the sounds of silence," he said.

"What?" I think I may have sounded a trifle annoyed when I asked that.

"Yes. The silence," he said. "Notably the absence of anyone talking. No-one crying no, or stop, or saying, I don't want this. Why would that be do you think?"

Ah. And just what did I say to that? I hadn't said any of those things. I hadn't thought they would work. Now he was suggesting that he'd thought I was willing. Let's see. He'd taken off my bikini, spread my legs, touched me up and then fucked me, and at no time did I resist or protest. Yes, I could see where he might think I was agreeing. What to do now. There was, I realised, a simple solution.

"Will you please tell me your name, finish fucking me before I have a nervous breakdown, and then take me home? I've been stranded here."

"With pleasure," he said, starting to move again, thank god. "I'm Nigel."

Note to self. Make sure a rapist is going to be a rapist before you let him have his wicked way.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers