Unfulfilled Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want one Ray?" I said as I got up.

"Sure I'd love one thanks Ann Marie."

"We need to look after your sister Ann Marie," my mother said when I came into the kitchen.

"Well we don't have to be her bloody slaves," I replied.

"Ann Marie! I thought you weren't allowed to swear."

"Yeah well, maybe some of this bullshit is starting to wear a bit thin."

"Really!" I heard Laura call out. "The good little Christian girl is finally getting a bit naughty and saying a few swear words," she said mocking me "Golly she'll be kissing someone soon. What a sinner."

"Yeah; kissing your husband," I nearly blurted out, but bit my tongue.

I brought them their drinks. As I sat down Ray held my gaze and smiled that little, 'we've got a secret' smile. I returned the smile, and then looked away demurely.

"I'll get you back you bitch," I thought, making plans.

Laura continued to bait me every time the movie dragged. I would bite back and our mother would call out for both of us to stop it. When the movie got very dull, she rolled onto her side and rested her head on her arms on the sofa edge.

"Give me a little shoulder massage will you baby; then I'll have a soak in a cool bath."

As Ray began to massage her, my mother called to say she was off to bed.

Laura had her eyes closed; enjoying the massage and Ray looked over her directly at me. I held his gaze.

"If he wants another kiss tonight he can have one. I'll show the bitch," I thought, still seething from her barbs.

"Go and run my bath Anny or I'll call up to Mum and say you're still being a little cow."

To her clear delight I rose and moved toward the bathroom.

"I'll run your bath and move you out of the way you fat heifer," I thought. "Then I'll have a little kiss and cuddle with your husband."

The anticipation of this began to set off the feelings again. I liked what I felt. I remained in the bathroom until the bath was ready, and then called her in.

"Come in and do my back in 10 minutes will you Ray, honey," Laura called back to her husband and shut the bathroom door behind her.

"Sure baby, no worries," he called as I sat down on my chair

"Your sister's hard on you Ann Marie."

"She's a bitch. Can I come and sit by you?"

"I dunno," he said glancing down the hall to the bathroom door.

"C'mon. We've got 10 minutes before you have to scrub the bitch's back,"

"She can be a bitch, can't she?"

His description of his wife was the signal I needed. I sat down, put a hand on his arm and looked up at him through my eyelashes. It was provocative and straight out sinful. I was offering myself to my sister's husband and I didn't care.

"Is the little Christian girl wanting to be a bit naughty again?"

"Maybe," I answered coyly then bit my lip.

"Maybe," he mimicked. "I don't think there's any maybe about it."

This time there was no hesitation. We both knew what we desired. Ray brought his lips directly to mine and I accepted them. His lips were soft and he smelled of the beer he'd been drinking. Our tongues began to duel and he brought his hand up to rest on my breast. I had on my work blouse from the chicken joint. It was cheap, thin material and his fingers soon began to work their magic. I moaned into his mouth and dropped my hand into his lap, just as I'd done the previous time.

I encountered him seemingly harder than he'd been the first occasion. This time I didn't jump up. I was pleased Ray was hard. He was hard for me. With no encouragement I began to run my fingertips along him through his jeans. Ray began to unbutton my blouse exposing my yellow bra. I made no effort to stop him. I wanted him to touch me there.

After he'd unbuttoned me I shrugged out of the blouse. Ray slipped the bra strap off my shoulder. He ran the flat of his hand down, under the bra cup. His hand enveloped my bare breast and he squeezed it gently.

"Ohh what sweet delight," I thought as the hormones flooded into my groin.

The feeling was overwhelming. I kissed him so firmly I feared I might bruise my lips. Then Ray broke the kiss.

"I want to suck you there," he whispered in my ear, while squeezing my breast.

"Mmm, that would be nice," was all I replied, any touch on my nipple appealing to me greatly.

Ray cupped under my breast, weighing it.

"Bigger tits than Laura's," I said, unable to stop myself getting a dig in, as he ran a thumb across the nipple.

"Yes indeed."

He bent his head and began to tongue my nipple. I was loving the attention to my breast, when he returned my hand to his lap.

"Take it out Anny," he commanded.

Again I didn't hesitate. This time I was prepared. I'd never held a man's penis and I knew it was time.

I lowered his fly and unbuckled him. I pushed my hand in and located warm, hard manhood. I tentatively explored it with the pads of my fingers. It had more bumps than I'd imagined and was quite a bit larger. I had no real idea what to do.

"Wrap you fingers around and stroke it baby."

"Baby? He's just called me by the same affectionate name he uses for my sister," I thought, doing as he'd requested and eliciting a small moan from him.

Ray pushed down the other bra strap, freeing my other breast. He pulled back to admire me and then came forward to kiss me again. His free hand dropped into my lap and he pulled my belt undone. He slipped inside my work pants, which were much looser than jeans. His hand moved around across my panties, pressing them into me. The excitement I was feeling in my crotch was intense. I gripped him tighter, feeling a desperate need for him to touch my skin. I felt Ray's fingers push under the band of my panties and across my mound.

"Ohhh," I shuddered when I felt finger's manipulating my vulva for the first time.

With one hand behind his head and the other massaging his cock, I revelled in the feeling of the hand circulating around my lips. I raised my butt and pressed my pelvis forward, so I could get more pleasure, moving myself like a wanton whore.

"Ray, come and do my back," we suddenly heard from the bathroom.

I stopped my actions on his cock.

"Don't stop now Anny, he quietly groaned. "Keep going; just like you were."

"Coming in a minute baby," he yelled to the oblivious Laura, as I resumed my motions.

"Don't be too long or I'll fall asleep in here," my sister called back, as I felt her husband's penis twitch in my hand.

In my naivety, I had no idea what this was a precursor for. All I was interested in was the feeling building in my groin. My heart was pounding. I felt fingers slipping deeper between my lips, probing at my entrance.

This was all it took. My vision blurred and I lost control. Warmth flooded my pelvis and I thrust myself hard into his hand, riding a wave of intense pleasure.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned gripping his shaft tightly.

While I rotated my pelvis I felt Ray turn and push himself hard into my bare stomach. My hand slipped away as he rubbed himself on me. Suddenly he matched my moaning with his own and I felt a warm wetness on my belly. When I became conscious enough I gripped him again and resumed pumping his shaft, now finding it slick and easy for my hand to ride up and down. Ray left my breast and returned to my lips kissing me deeply.

"Ray, will you get in here," we heard from the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Ray swore in frustration.

He stood up and rearranged his clothing.

"What's going on out there?"

"Nothing baby; just a good bit of the movie. I'm coming," Ray said standing up. He placed his fingers to his nose and made a show of smelling them.

"Fuck that was horny," he said, still breathing deeply.

"Mmmm," was all I could manage, smiling up at him.

Ray left me and went to Laura in the bathroom.

"My gosh; if that's sex, then I want more of it," I thought. "It's unbelievable, even better than I could have imagined. How could this be sinful, if it feels so good?"

I slumped back, basking in a feeling of post orgasmic wellbeing and dozed for a few minutes. As I came too I put a hand to my stomach and explored the wetness he'd left there. I wasn't naïve and knew what had occurred. I wanted to see it. I rubbed my fingers around and then lifted them to inspect Ray's sperm.

I sniffed it, noting the odour wasn't strong. It didn't look in any way threatening and I brought it to my lips. I put out my tongue and licked my two fingers. The taste was a little salty, though not totally undesirable.

"Mmm," I moaned softly as this naughty action saw the feelings of arousal return.

I pushed my hand down where Ray's had been. Eyes still shut tight; I went to my mound and lightly touched myself.

"What are you doing you little vixen," I heard Ray say quietly, standing over me.

"I...I..."

"You are such a hot chick Anny."

"Laura?"

"She's had her rub and now she's gone back to lazing in the tub. You alright in there darling?" he called.

"Couldn't be better after that. Thanks baby," I heard Laura call in reply.

"Looks like we have a little more free time," Ray said smiling down at me.

He looked a little mischievous and I wasn't sure what to expect. However I was still highly aroused.

I expected Ray to sit beside me, but he remained standing. He leaned forward, placed a hand on the back of the sofa and brought his lips to my ear.

"I want you to take it out again Anny. Would you do that for me?"

"Sure," I said, now desiring a better look at a male appendage.

I sat up, unzipped him and pulled out his now flaccid cock.

"Oh dear," I said, a little disappointed.

"That's what happens. You need to make it hard again Anny," he whispered. "I know you can do it. Try giving it a kiss."

"A kiss?" I said a little taken aback at this unexpected request.

"Yeah; a kiss. Maybe you could even put it in your mouth for me."

I hesitated. Then it occurred to me.

"Does Laura do that? Will she put it in her mouth?" I asked, already holding him; inspecting the first real life cock I'd seen. I noted the sheen from our earlier activity and the fleshy sack hanging below it.

"No she says it's...she says she doesn't like it. But it's natural Anny, it really is. Put it in your mouth. Go on."

I could hear the desperation in his voice. I placed it on my cheek and gave a little giggle. He seemed to like this and I felt him grow.

"Well if Laura won't give him this, then it's something I can get one up on her. I'll show her," I thought. "Poor Ray. I'll do it for you Ray. I'll do it and you'll like it."

I took hold more firmly and brought my other hand up to gently weigh his ball sack. It proved the right move. When I gently squeezed him the reaction was immediate.

"Oh god, that's nice," he said, as I felt him harden further in my hand.

I was more than happy with how this was proceeding. Big fat, small tits, Laura lazing in the bath; while I was giving her man what she would not. I lifted his cock so it was pointing directly at me. I swallowed hard.

"I'll give him what he desires," I thought. "I'll take him in my mouth."

I kissed it briefly and then licked the moisture off the purple head. The taste was the same as I'd just experienced.

"Ohhh," I heard Ray moan, so I licked again.

Trial and error was showing me what he liked. I looked up to watch his reaction while I again dragged the head of his cock across one cheek and then the other. He moaned, now back to full hardness. While continuing to massage his balls, I brushed the head across my lips. I licked again to taste him. I didn't find it objectionable at all. I briefly pulled back to observe the first fully erect cock I'd ever looked at.

"Hurry now Anny," I heard him gasp as my hand moved gently up and down the base of his shaft. Ray placed a hand on the back on my pony tail and pushed lightly, urging me on.

Not really knowing what to do I merely took a breath and engulfed him deep into my mouth. I immediately gagged and quickly came off him, catching him with my teeth.

"Careful Anny," he grunted in pain. "Only lips baby. Only lips."

Despite my teeth, his hand on my head remained firm and insistent. I brought my hand higher on his shaft and gripped harder, so that I'd not gag again. For a second time I slipped my lips across the head and on down the shaft.

"It's called sucking," I thought, so I began to suck him like a vacuum.

I looked up at him again to check that I was doing ok. The look in his wide eyes indicated I was. As we maintained eye contact he took the lead and began to move himself in and out of my mouth.

"Oh yeah that's good. Tongue baby; work that tongue," he whispered, through clenched teeth.

He wasn't too forceful and when he came shallower I'd run my tongue around the head. When I pushed it underneath his shaft he really seemed to like that.

Soon Ray became more urgent. The pressure on my head intensified and he began to move himself in and out more rapidly. My mouth quickly tired and I struggled to keep my teeth away from him. Suddenly I felt him swell even larger. I looked up to see Ray throw his head back and his cock twitch.

"Ahhhh," I heard him moan as I tasted his liquid engulfing my mouth.

I wasn't caught entirely unawares, but the amount of fluid did surprise me. His hand held me firmly in place as he filled my mouth. Feeling it slide down my throat I had to swallow some; but most escaped through my lips, dropping off his shaft onto my naked breasts. I used the increased lubrication to pump him some more.

Ray bent forward to grip the back on the sofa, while his low moans of satisfaction continued. This encouraged me to ignore all else and merely continue to pleasure him.

"My man," I thought, continuing to pump and suck. "This made him mine; not Laura's. Take that you bitch and you too Andrew. You could have had your cock in my mouth, but your morals got in the way. Bad luck."

Eventually I felt Ray begin to soften again.

"That's it baby. You can stop now," he laughed gently as I came off him.

"Was that Ok?" I asked, after I swallowed what was left in my mouth.

"That was amazing. I've never cum so quickly a second time. You sure you haven't done that before?"

"You know I haven't," I said giggling.

"Well you done real good. Not many girls would do what you just did."

"Really?" I said, my heart swelling with pride.

I jumped up stole a quick kiss, basking in his praise.

"We have to do this again," I whispered in his ear.

"Maybe," he replied.

That wasn't exactly the reply I was after, but I felt it would suffice for now. I turned, still topless and went to grab a drink, before running directly to my bedroom. I sat on the bed shaking, tasting him and rubbing the overflow across my breasts.

"With Ray. My brother in law. Laura's husband," I thought. "And I enjoyed it. No, it was more than mere enjoyment. I loved it."

My heart pounded at a million miles an hour and I didn't sleep well that night. In the early morning I lay half-awake thinking of Andrew; the church; sinning; of Ray and what had occurred between us. I could still taste him. As I came increasingly awake I lay on my back pulled up my T-shirt. I cupped both breasts.

"The breasts that Ray sucked and nuzzled," I thought as I squeezed the offending parts.

My nipples grew hard under my touch and the familiar feelings grew in both breasts and groin. When the sensations grew too much to bear, I ran one hand down across my stomach. That made my arousal grow still further. I slipped my hand in under my panty line.

I'd never touched myself previously. Touching was a sin; but I no longer cared. If this was what sinning felt like then I was a happy sinner. Thoughts of Ray and his fingers slipping across my lower lips and his cock in my mouth saw my heart rate and breathing quicken. I tried to replicate what he'd done to me down there. My other hand clung to my breast, squeezing and kneading it the way I'd wanted Andrew too.

I quickly worked out the spots that increased the intensity for me. I began to concentrate on these and was soon giving little moans of pleasure in time with my stroking. Finally I pushed my fingers to my hole, recalling how it had brought forth the ultimate delight, when Ray touched me there. I hooked two fingers in and pushed on. They slid in easily. Suddenly I hit a barrier of sorts and could go no further. I was close now so didn't linger; coming back out and concentrating instead on that area higher, toward my mons. It felt incredible.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh..." I was soon repeating as the pleasurable ache in my stomach became unbearable. I clamped my thighs tightly around my hand and felt the same warmth spread like warm water through my pelvis, just like the previous evening. The orgasm that arrived was every bit as intense as that which Ray had provided me with. It felt like I'd wet myself. On and on I rode the wave. True bliss!

12