Unfulfilled? Not Anymore! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do?" She asked him.

Hunter smiled at her and pushed off the wall and headed toward her. "Keep my mouth shut."

"What?" she asked confused.

"Let her play her games until she runs out of time. She delivers the baby and as her husband my name is automatically on the birth certificate, so no paternity suit to deal with. When the divorce goes through the child will be 2 months old and I'll be the custodial parent. If she makes a fuss after the birth at least my rights to my child will be secure and she can't leave the country. Not with my child." Hunter put his arm around her waist and pulled her into him.

"Wow. Talk about baby momma drama." Danni replied.

"Psycho ex-wife, a baby on the way and my sexy girlfriend won't answer my calls." He sighed dramatically before he leaned down and bit her earlobe gently.

"Girlfriend huh?" she swallowed and swayed in his arms.

"Sexy. . ." he pulled the shirt halves apart and buttons went flying. Thankfully the bra was hooked in the front, enabling him to pull both from her arms at the same time. Pushing her down onto the bed, he followed her down and proceeded to leave small bites along her shoulder.

"I've missed you." he said as he kissed the swell of her breast. He slowly edged her skirt up her legs and ground his hips into hers letting her feel his hardness in the cradle of her hips.

"Promise me that nothing comes between us. That you won't get angry with me and take off like you did." he asked her and swirled his tongue over her nipple.

Danni grabbed his hair and tugged, hard, jerking his head up so that eyes were looking at her. "No more secrets. I deserve better than that." she told him.

"No secrets." he dipped his head and captured her lip in a passionate kiss.

The heat between them flared intensely. His shirt was quickly tossed across the bed. His pants pushed down and her skirt bunched around her hips. Hunter moved his hands between her legs and encountered a thin layer of lace. Rather than move back he ripped the thin piece of material on each side of her hips allowing it to fall off her body before dipping his fingers between her legs.

"Damn. I can't wait." he groaned feeling the wetness between her legs.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Danni bit down his bottom lip and then licked the spot.

Hunter put his arms under her knees opening her up wide before moving between her smooth brown thighs. With one thrust he pushed his cock deep inside her.

Danni shuddered with the sudden fullness and moved her legs higher. Shaking underneath her powerful body she felt herself rising toward her orgasm quickly. Pushing into him with each thrush, she threw her head back and cried out her release.

Hunter felt her body tense under him before she cried out. As her pussy began clench he slowed his pace. Thrust slowly and with each slow thrust he ground his hips into hers making sure to press hard onto her clit and make a circular motion before retreating and doing it again.

"That's right baby." He said harshly. "Cum on my cock."

She felt her body pushing toward another orgasm and clutched at the sheets underneath her. She felt Hunter grind his hips into hers and then he leaned down and captured a nipple in his mouth. The warm tugging sensation over her nipple, combined with the pressure on her clit and the full sensation deep inside her felt so amazing. For a moment it felt as though everything in life paused for a precious second. She took a deep breath before suddenly the moment ended and she cried out in pain and pleasure so exquisite it felt as though she suddenly exploded into a million pieces. Her world dimmed. Everything was either bright light or dark spots until finally her vision darkened and she fell asleep.

Danni woke when she felt her skirt being tugged off her body. Smiling she rolled over onto her back and tilted her hips to allow Hunter to pull the skirt from her body. "I forgot I was still wearing that." She smiled at him and rubbing her slick thighs together, already wanting him again. She moved her hand down over her breast and slowly over her stomach until she reached the junction of her thighs and parted her legs to dip between her thighs.

Frowning she realized, she was really wet. In fact, she was too wet! She quickly brought her hand back up so she could see her fingers and sat up in the bed. "Hunt!"

Grimacing, he dropped the skirt and grabbed her ankles pulling her to the edge of the bed and wiping her off with the damp towel in his hand. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." He tossed the towel and the skirt at a laundry basket in the corner and then climbed into bed. "Should we be worried?" He asked.

"No. I'm taking the pill, but I think you should continue to wear a condom anyway. I don't want hood twins." She told him.

"Hood twins?" He questioned.

"It's kids less than 9 months apart because there are two women pregnant at the same time. Technicalities aside, you're still married and birth control can fail." She replied her tone serious.

He pulled her body toward him and covered them both with the sheet. "I do want more kids you know."

"I want kids eventually, but not when I'm 19. Not while my boyfriend is going through a divorce. Not when his wife is pregnant. Wow, it just sounds so complicated. I don't how I fit into all of this." She pressed her cheek into his chest and tightened her hold on him as he stroked his hand down her back. His other hand smoothed a curly loc of her hair back behind her ear.

"You could move in." He suggested.

"Ohhhh, I don't think so. I'm not going to move in and get caught in the middle, playing back-up mommy. This is the first time I've been to your house. I know you're an artist but how much art to do you sell to afford a house like this?" Danni sat up and pulled the sheet to cover her bare breast.

Hunter pulled the sheet back down and pinched the revealed nipple. "I USED to be an architect. That is what made the money. I scaled back a few months ago and started designing houses occasionally and focusing on my art full time. I didn't invite you here because I liked how simple things were with you. No dollar signs when we went out and no subtle hints about designer purses." he told her.

"You should know better than that by now. I'm totally a designer shoe girl, not some purse junkie." she teased as she slipped out of the bed, and headed for a shower. "Seriously though, you owe me a trip to Victoria's Secret. You ruined my shirt today and you ripped another pair of my underwear."

"Or we could skip Victoria's Secret and you stop wearing panties all together." He called out as he pulled on a pair of pants. He headed downstairs to find something to eat for dinner. After peeking in the fridge and finding nothing he wanted to eat, he picked up the phone and called for Chinese food instead.

He was standing in the kitchen with a glass of milk and eating Girl Scout cookies when Danni appeared at the top of the steps wearing his t-shirt and holding the laundry basket. "Hey, can we toss this stuff in the wash? My skirt needs to be washed before I can go home."

"Go home? I figured I could just keep you naked all weekend." He teased and moved to show her the small laundry room just off the kitchen.

Danni was loading the clothes into the laundry when Hunter came in behind her. She pulled down the detergent, pretending she didn't feel the hands on the outside of her thighs slowly pulling up the long t-shirt. Setting the wash cycle, she tried to keep her breathing even as the shirt bunched around her hips and his hands roamed over her ass. She was done pretending however when he stripped the shirt from her body and kissed the back of her neck and kissed her shoulder.

He spun her around to face him and then lifted her onto the washing machine. She gasped aloud when the cold metal touched her warm flesh, but it quickly turned into a moan when his lips closed over her nipple. She brought her leg up to his waist and arched her chest into him as everything else was forgotten. Hunter had moved between her legs and was lowering his pants when they heard the door bell ring.

"Damn. I ordered Chinese food while you were in the shower." He told her pulling his pants back up.

"I hate Chinese food!" She announced with her brow wrinkled.

"You love Chinese." He countered.

"Not when it interrupts more important matters." She slid her foot back up to his waist.

Hunter chuckled and removed the leg wrapped around his hips. "Stay here. It should only take a moment." With a quick kiss he disappeared out the door.

Grabbing his wallet from the counter he headed to the front door expecting to see a delivery person there. "Oh, Hey." He choked out surprised, his mind immediately going to the naked woman sitting on top of his dryer.

"Hello, nice to you too son."

12