Unfullfilled Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure she'd.. well.. you know. So you could .. well.. lose you're virginity. Have sex with a girl.."

"And how would you feel about that?" he asked her. He couldn't help but want to know. He loved her, and after last night he was sure he was falling in love with her. He was sure that he just didn't want to fuck her, but make love to her.

"I don't know.."

"I want you to be happy. But well.. guys have needs, and if Lana will satisfy that need. I won't make you wait for me."

Clark needed to see her, not from behind. He needed to see her face and look into her eyes. So as much as he was enjoying his current position he got up onto his knees and then laid her on her back as he straddled her. He was then able to look into her eyes he was quiet for awhile and then spoke. "I am happy. I'm living my life one day at a time. Whatever happens, happens. I will deal with whatever comes along in that way. Besides neither you or Lana are someone to just fuck for the sake of fucking. You both deserve more than that." He told her.

"Clark.. guys have needs.. go into town.. get a gil if you want. Just don't tell me who it is.."

"You are hopeless." He said with a sigh and then got a mischievous look in his eye and soon he was tickling her.

Glaring at him Kara wasn't amused.

He let out an exasperated sigh and stopped his assault. "Ok you win. If I find that I have that itch to scratch, and I find that someone that wants to scratch it I won't dismiss the idea out of hand."

"Good.. Just don't tell me her name. Or his.."

"Oh it won't be a guy, that's for sure." He told her and then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "I guarantee that."

Clark shook his head and then laid down next to her. His mind going back to what she had told him. That Lana probably would have sex with him. He wondered if this was some girl locker room knowledge she possessed. Even as he closed his eyes he started to wonder what that would be like. Or even what it would be like to have both Lana and Kara as he wrapped his arms around her and eventually drifted off to sleep again.

Leaning over her desk in The Torch Chloe's skirt rode even higher, showing off creamy white thigh, and a curly blonde bush. "So Clark?" she asked. "See anything you like back there?"

"A few things." He replied with a smile.

"Good. Anything you care to show me? Like what all the football players have seen..and all the cheerleaders dream of seeing?"

"And what would that be?" he asked as he walked over to her and stood directly in front of her his smile still playful. Although he had a good idea what she was talking about. And he was sure she could make some specifics about it, especially in the tight jeans he was currently wearing, and how hard he was.

Reaching out the Blonde reporter was far more aggressive than normal as she reached out and grabbed his swollen crotch. "Stuff me with your cock, studly. Stuff it down my throat. Fill my tight pussy with it until you splatter that hot sticky goo inside me."

"Let's see if your woman enough to handle it." He said as he lowered her to her knees with one hand and after removing her hand from his crotch, he unzipped, unfastened, and lowered his pants which revealing the silk boxers he had underneath and the tent he was making in them.

With a cum fuck me smile, Chloe pulled the boxers down and kissed the swollen cock before her. "More than women enough." she murmured, wrapping her lips and tongue around delicious cock.

"Mmmm yeah that's it. Show me how much you want it." He told her with a moan as he placed his hand on her head and slid his fingers around in her short blonde hair. His other hand went to her blouse which he began to remove with ease.

Pulling back, saliva dripping from the tip of his cock in a trail to her lips Chloe smiled. "Fuck the clothes.. rip them off me stud.. fuck me hard. Pound me.."

Clark picked her up and sat her on the edge of the desk. Her clothing, all except her stockings and heels were in pieces scattered all over the Torch Room floor. He ripped his shirt off as well and then stepped up and between her spread legs. He aimed his cock for her pussy and then pushed the head inside of her.

Arching her body, Chloe threw her head back, moaning in lust. "Oh god yes Clark. Gimme that fuck stick. Give it all to me. Bury that bastard in my pussy."

And that's exactly what he did, thrusting his hips forward with all his might he drove his dick into her as deeply as he could. Then he pulled back and did it again. Over and over he repeated this, and after awhile he began to fuck her even faster. His balls smacking against her ass cheeks as he fucked her.

"Ugnh.. yeah.. bitch.. fuck me." Chloe gasped, looking down between them. Watching his hard cock slid inside her blonde snatch. Filling her. Each deep thrust filling her until her stomach distended. "Oh god Clark. Now I know why Lana keeps you around." Eyes rolling up in her head Chloe shuddered, her pussy spasming as she came.

Again Clark picked her up. He felt her stocking covered legs wrapped around his waist squeezing him harder and harder. But Clark didn't notice. "Oh you haven't seen anything yet you little blonde slut." He said with a growl and started bouncing Chloe up and down on his cock, making sure he was able to get even deeper inside of her.

"Ooooooooohhhh fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee You goddamned farmer. Sow those out and plow that field. Fill my snatch with that seed. Pump me full of cum till it's dripping from my pussy."

"I'm going to flood your little pussy just like I do Lana's. You'll have so much in you you'll be leaking for months." He told her as he slammed it into her harder and deeper. "You'll be knocked up and still leaking my cum."

"Yeah Clark, knock me up. Fuck me pregnant, and then fuck me some more. Gimme a baby Clark." Chloe screamed, her legs wrapped around his ass, pulling him hard and deep inside her tight pussy.

Clark reached out and grabbed and squeezed her firm breasts. He twisted her nipples as his hips drove into her over and over. The thought of impregnating Chloe had turned him on even more then he already was.

"Oh God, Smallville, fuck me.." Lois screamed, her fingers running across Clarks chest, playing with hard muscles. "Gimme a baby Clark. That's all I want. Your thick cum filling me. That hot hard cock pumping inside me. Spewing your baby cream inside me."

Moaning Lois twisted, forcing Clark's pumping shaft even deeper and harder inside her snatch.

"FUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" he said with a loud growl and found himself spewing his hot cum into her. Even as his cock fired its load at her walls he continued pounding his cock into her.

"Oh God Clark." Lana screamed. The feel of his cock pulsing and throbbing inside her sending her over the edge. Ripping an Orgasm from her with unrestrained fury.

"Clark.." Kara whimpered, the feel of her brothers cum pumping into her womb rippling through her. She twitched and shook. Wave after wave of pleasure ripping through her body.

She could feel the warm seed, the throbbing, pulsing shaft. The thick cum as it pumped into her. Seeping into her cervix, Blending with her body. Joining. Merging. Growing.

each second it split. Dividing. Multiplying.

Pulling him down Kara kissed her brother. Mashing her breasts to his chest. Her legs wrapped around his. Holding him inside her.

"Kara..." he let out with a low moan. His body was going through convulsions as he continued to empty himself into her. Then finally he stopped and rolled onto the side of her body. In his mind all he could see was fireworks from how good it felt to be inside of her.

"Oh my God, Clark. That was awesome. Can we do it again?" Chloe asked, white seed oozing from her blonde snatch.

Clark felt his cock twitch at the thought. "Oh yes we can." He replied as he pulled her on top of his body. This just felt to good and he didn't want to stop.

Looking down at him Lana smiled, her right hand guiding Clarks hard thick shaft into her wet and oozing pussy. Her left bracing itself on his chest. her breasts firm and aching above him. Nipples hard and tender.

He moaned again as he felt her slide down on his cock. Even deeper than before taking more of him into her. He then sat up and took one her firm breast into his mouth, licked and sucked on it, teased her hard nipple with his tongue. Enjoying the taste of her flesh, and yet wanting more.

Rising and falling on the shaft inside her Lana's dark skin molded to Clark's. Her tiny, and wonderfully cute, ass lifting and falling on his thighs. Her slick slit pumping around his cock. "That's right Clark. Fuck my pussy like you mean it. Gimme all you got. Then gimme some more."

His hands went around to her back, and then slid down her back until they were cupping her tight little ass. He squeezed it and then as she lifted up, nearly letting his hard cock out of her she was pulled back down by him as he started to take over and fucking her harder and harder.

Resting her hands on his chest, Lois let Clark pound her tight pussy. She was no virgin. But damn, even Oliver didn't compare to what Clark was doing to her. Granted Oliver had been more..oral.. in his sexual skills. But Clark.. Clark was much fucking bigger. Thicker, longer. And when he came.. fuck..

"Fuck me Clark.." she moaned, her dark blonde curls contrasting his dark ones.

Fuck her he did, with every thrust he was fucking her harder than he had ever had before. He was getting closer and closer to passing that line he never crossed for fear that he might hurt someone, but instead of holding back he went harder.

Bucking against her brothers thrusting shaft Kara fucked him. Fucked him hard and fast. Using him like a living vibrator. Fucking her brother like today was the last day of the universe. "Fuck me Clark. Pump that cock. Fuck my pussy."

Laying down on him, her nipples pressing against his sweaty chest she whispered in his ear. Her breath soft and throaty. Filled with need. "Make love to me Clark. Gimme a baby. Please.."

"I love you Clark," Lana whispered.

"Always," Lois whimpered.

"and Forever." Chloe moaned.

"I love you too." He replied. "I'll give you anything you want." He replied to all of them. His hands running over their sweat slickened bodies. He didn't want to stop, he wanted to do this forever. He wanted to fill each of them with his seed, and watch as their bellies grew with his children.

"Fill me Clark," she whimpered. "Cum inside me. Fill me.."

Without hesitation he did just that, again and again. He had lost track of how many times he had cum and filled each of them. All he knew was that he couldn't get enough of it. The more he came in one of them, the more he wanted to do it again. It was enough to drive a man insane, and Clark no longer cared if he was insane. When he was done this time he rolled them both over and pulled out of her.

He then started to kiss and lick his way down.

Lower and lower he went.

Past her belly button.

To her soaked curls..

Jerking away Kara felt Clark's throbbing cock thrusting between her thighs from behind. Drying fucking her. She heard his whispered moans. His sounds of pleasure. And she knew he was sleeping. And obviously it was a wet dream.

And then his cock was exploding. Thick cum spewing from the throbbing shaft to coat her thighs and blonde curls. His cock pistoning between her cum soaked thighs. Slick with his already spent seed. He'd obvious cum several time in the night. And made her very wet in the process. But this time.. This time his cum was coating her lips. Coating her pussy lips. Her blonde curls were saturated with his semen.

His cock was so close to pushing inside her. SO close to breaking her hymen. SO close to cumming inside her slick pussy. So close to making her pregnant. So close to taking her virginity.

SO close to making her a woman.

And she wasn't sure she wanted to stop him.

But she did. She pulled forwards, the last of his seed spent on her buttocks. The last of his seed spilling on her suntanned ass. As she pulled away from her brothers throbbing and wonderful cock.

Pulled away and let him finish cumming on her ass. An ass she had offered to him earlier. An ass she was tempted, for just a moment to let him fill with his cock and cum. An ass she offered so he could satisfy his need.

Still dreaming Clark continued to kiss and lick his way down their flesh. The faces and voices he heard constantly changing. Little did he know that he was kissing and licking his way down Kara's back. He spread her cheeks wide and began to lick away. In his dream it was her pussy, but in reality his tongue was licking her tight little ring. Making it even wetter than her sweaty body already had.

She wanted this, Kara thought. She wanted Clark. She wanted him inside her. She wanted his cock inside her body. Deep inside. Filling her. Making love to her. Fucking her. Filling her body with his seed.

But.

Not here.. not in a hotel room. In her bed. In his bed. In the hayloft at home in the barn.. maybe.

But..

Not here. Not like this. Not her first time.

Rolling away from him. From his questing tongue. From his wonderful tongue and fantastic cock.

Sliding from the bed she stood next to it. Her brothers cum sliding down her thighs and ass. Coating her blonde curls and lips.

So close.

She was so close to giving in and letting him take her. Right here. Right now.

But..

She didn't. Instead she walked into the bathroom and showered. While her naked brother lay in their bed she washed his cum from her body. Washed his cum from her blonde curls and virgin pussy.