Unhappy Wife Goes Dancing

Story Info
Wife's night out leads to wild orgy.
5.1k words
4.16
391.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh looked at herself in the mirror as she applied the finishing touches to her makeup. For about the tenth time that day, the thought occurred to her that she was making a mistake. Leigh was 37 and had been married to Mark for fifteen of those years. Mark was the kind of guy women dreamed of, tall and slim with a Tom Cruise like smile. As for Leigh, you could say she was cute. Leigh was blond and fair with light blue eyes, and, fortunately, had never had a weight problem. Some might have thought she was on the thin side in high school and college, but at age 37, she was well proportioned at 5'8" and about 130 pounds. Leigh had always felt that her breasts were too small, but her D cup breasts looked big on her 32 inch body. Boys and men always found her attractive, and in high school and college, she never stayed home on a weekend unless she wanted to.

Leigh and Mark's marriage was a good one at first. Mark was very sexual in the early years and always seemed to be wanting her, often in risky places. They had sex in the outdoor hot tub at their first apartment complex, hotel balconies, car seats, and on the beach. On a trip to New Orleans during Mardi Gras, Mark talked Leigh into showing her breasts to a crowd in exchange for beads, after which they had sex on their hotel balcony with Leigh bending over the balcony rail looking over the crowd mingling below. Leigh recalled that as the most erotic evening she had ever spent.

Mark was now a hard driving junior corporate executive consumed by his work and by golf when he was not working. His sex drive had slowed considerably, in proportion to the number of hours he worked each week. From the couple who seemed never to disconnect sexually, they had become a couple who never connected sexually. Mark spent many nights in an apartment his company maintained in downtown San Diego instead of driving out to their home in Poway. On weekends, his golfing outings seemed to take him out of town more and more leaving Leigh home alone. Leigh started seeing a counselor who told Leigh that it was doubtful that Mark would change without help and that she, Leigh, would take the situation until some day she would have enough and she would lash out at Mark

Mark's absence left Leigh frustrated emotionally and sexually, and She had naturally turned to other sources for sexual satisfaction. She had long enjoyed masturbation, using it to provide her satisfaction when Mark failed to satisfy her. She and a friend had once ordered sex toys on line and now she used her vibrator and dildo often. She had more recently learned of the joys of cyber and phone sex. After hearing of interesting experiences from some of her friends, she had began to try cyber sex. The first time, she left, disgusted, after some guy who could not write at all got sexy with her. But, she tried again, and the next time found herself chatting with a very charming man who wrote very well. She was turned on by the sexy chat and before the night was over had figured out a way to hold her vibrator against her while typing.

She had an orgasm that night and found herself going back to erotic chat rooms when Mark was away. Very recently, a man with whom she was having sexy chat talked her into letting him call her on the telephone. That first time, she listened fascinated while the man said sexy things to her while he jerked off. Hearing a male voice say sexy things to her was a real turn on, and when he came, the sounds of his orgasm sent Leigh close to the edge herself. After that, Leigh learned to use her vibrator on herself while listening to men say erotic things to her. She had orgasms doing that and in turn let men listen to the sounds of her orgasm. She found it all erotic, and while it was certainly safe sex and better than nothing, it was still a poor substitute for Mark's body.

Mark and Leigh had had their first date on her birthday, and every year they celebrated the day with dinner at a nice restaurant and dancing afterward. Today was Leigh's birthday. Mark had presented her with a gift at breakfast, but soon announced that he and friends were leaving town at noon on a golfing trip to Palm Springs. The look on Leigh's face must have been clear to Mark, but he soon was dressed, packed and out the door with his golf clubs.

The straw the counselor saw coming had finally broken the camel's back, and Leigh was getting ready to go out with her friend Karen who worked at the same bank at which Leigh worked. Karen was divorced and was enjoying life as an attractive, single woman. Karen had tried to get Leigh to go dancing with her, but Leigh knew that Karen often slept with the men she met at clubs and that had cemented Leigh's unwillingness to go out with Karen.

Leigh's phone rang then, and it was Karen announcing that she was pulling into Leigh's driveway. Leigh hurriedly put the finishing touches on her makeup, checked herself in the mirror and started for the door. But, she stopped, turned, and went back into the bedroom and slipped off her engagement ring and wedding band.

Leigh had planned to dress conservatively that evening by wearing one of the longest skirts she had, but she had decided that skirt was not "night clubbish" enough and she had chosen a shorter black skirt, which came to just above her knee, but which was tight enough to flatter her rear. She also wore heels which was unusual for her because she was already tall, but she knew the heels would make her look even sexier in the straight tight skirt.

They talked as Karen took the 15 toward downtown San Diego. When they reached the club, Karen parked the car, and they walked into the club which was filled with dancers moving to 70's and 80's rock. Just walking into the club, hearing the music, and seeing people dancing gave Leigh a good feeling she had not had in some time. Leigh noticed men looking at her, and a man who looked a bit younger than Leigh was quickly at her elbow asking her to dance. Leigh followed him to the dance floor and once they found a spot, she began to move in time to the music. Dancing was wonderful, and Leigh's spirits soared as she danced.

After the song ended, she and her dance partner walked to a table where Karen sat with another guy. They all introduced themselves; Leigh's dance partner was Andy, and the guy with Karen was Chad. Andy and Chad were Naval Officers assigned to one of the many ships in San Diego. Both guys appeared to be a bit younger than Leigh and Karen. Andy went off to buy drinks, and Leigh was quickly asked to dance by another man, and she joined him on the dance floor. Feeling the beat of the music through her body and moving in time to it was intoxicating. The guy she was dancing with now was a good dancer, but she thought, not nearly as attractive as Andy.

She was soon dancing with Andy again, both shaking and moving in time to the music. Leigh began to look at him a bit more and noticed that he was really an attractive man with a dark, almost golden complexion, dark hair, and green eyes, a very attractive man. She watched him as he danced and saw that he danced confidently, but not arrogantly. He wore his jeans and turtle neck shirt well. The jeans and shirt showed a man with a narrow waist tapering upward to tight, although not broad shoulders. Her eyes found her way to his face and she saw very warm eyes and the beginnings of a great smile as he realized that she was looking at him. Leigh was embarrassed and looked across the dance floor at other dancers and concentrated on her dancing. That dance ended, and, as Leigh followed Andy to their table she could not help but notice his high, tight butt under his jeans.

Other men asked her to dance and she accepted some, but mostly she danced with Andy. The band began a slow song, and Andy asked Leigh to dance. When he took her in his arms, she realized for the first time that he was a big man, probably 6'3" or 6'4", although he could not have weighed more than 210 pounds. As her hands went to his shoulder, she also realized that he was very muscular. As they started to dance, Andy pulled her close to him. She knew that her breasts were against him and that he likely could feel them against her. Then, it hit her that she was feeling something against her . . . he had an erection! An alarm bell went off, but the thought that she was turning this man on was an incredibly good feeling for her. She let Andy hold her close throughout that dance. As the song was near its end she felt him lean back slightly. She looked up at him and realized that he was going to kiss her. Andy kissed her gently on her lips, a soft but lingering kiss. The touch of his lips against hers was electric. Leigh breathed deeply as they left the dance floor. Oh my, she thought, that was incredible.

Soon Leigh was fast dancing again. Lots of guys were wanting to dance with her, and the attention was heady. The drink, the music and the sheer joy she was feeling from dancing was electric. Dancing continued to get more risqué. Leigh turned around, away from one of her dance partners and danced in front of him, giving him a very clear look at her ass which she knew looked sexy in the tight straight skirt. Leigh found herself surrounded by three men, all trying to dance with her. It was not long until she felt one of the men behind her dancing close enough that he was brushing his crotch against her ass. Leigh danced away from him, giving him a "you naughty boy" smile. But, another man had danced behind her, and he put his arms around her waist and pulled her back into him so that her ass was grinding into his crotch. Leigh tried to dance away from him, but he held there grinding into her, humping her on the dance floor. Leigh finally broke away from the guy, thinking how disgusting that was, being humped in public by some drunk man, but she found it strangely exciting.

Another slow song began. Another man asked her to dance, but she declined, hoping that Andy would ask her to dance. He did, and they were soon on the floor, holding each other close again and now trading deep kisses. His hands began to roam across her ass. His erection seemed to be complete now, and feeling his penis against her was a turn on.

The song ended and when Leigh and Andy walked back to their table, Karen stood and whispered to Leigh that she was going to go to Chad's house with him and that she would give Leigh the keys to her car. Without thought, Leigh said "Andy, why don't we go with them?" As soon as she said it, she regretted it, but by then both Chad and Andy were getting up to walk out. Leigh would not have walked out if left alone, but Andy took her hand and led her to the door, and Leigh followed him.

They got into the back seat of Chad's car, and Andy's arm was quickly around her. She turned to Andy, and he kissed her, again very passionately, his tongue caressing her lips and her tongue. She kissed him back, using her tongue as he had. She felt Andy's hand move and then felt it on her breast. He caressed her breast gently at first, cupping her whole breast with his hand and slowly caressing it. Using his fingers, he then found her nipple through her shirt and her bra and gently rolled it between his fingers. The pressure on her nipple was electric, and their deep, wet and passionate kisses continued, as Andy continued to caress her breast.

Leigh felt Andy's free hand leave her breast and find its way to her knee. By reflex, Leigh's knees locked together. But, Andy began to caress the inside of her knee. His touch was sensuous, and her legs parted slightly, and she felt Andy's hand move up her thigh. Every touch from Andy was sending Leigh to a new high. As Andy's hand moved up her thigh, Leigh's legs continued to open. Finally, she felt Andy's fingers gently caressing the crotch of her panties. He used his fingers to circle her slit and then the heel of his hand to put pressure there. Then, Leigh felt Andy's fingers go around the hem of her panties, to her bare skin. Again, Andy's fingers caressed the outside of Leigh's slit, all around the opening, not probing deeply, but caressing the opening. They continued to kiss deeply and passionately, very wet kisses with their tongues exploring the other's mouth aggressively. Andy's fingers continued to explore and found her clit on which he focused with light caresses and then heavy caresses. Leigh was thoroughly aroused when Chad turned into his driveway.

Karen and Chad were out of the car quickly and headed up the walk to Chad's house. Andy helped Leigh out of the car and arm in arm they too walked to Chat's front door. Once inside, Chad said "drinks are on the bar, and hot tub is on the deck". Chad pulled Karen down on a couch with him. Andy looked around and then picked Leigh up and sat her on a counter. He pulled her skirt up around her hips, spread her legs, and then took her in a tight embrace as they kissed deeply again. The counter was just the right height as Leigh could feel Andy's erection through his slacks, right on her clit. Andy hips began to move, and the movement across Leigh's clit brought her to a sexual high.

She heard the sound of a zipper from the other side of the room and opened her eyes to see Chad unzipping Karen's slacks. Karen's shirt was off but she still had on her bra. Andy sensed that Leigh was watching something and he, too, opened his eyes and they watched Chad slip off Karen's slacks and then reach behind her and unhook and slip off her bra. Chad stepped back and admired Karen's breasts and then reached down to kiss them. They watched while Chad sucked on one of Karen's breasts while caressing the other with his hand. Chad then helped the almost completely naked Karen off the couch, took her hand and led her to the deck saying to Andy and Leigh "We=re heading for the hot tub . . . you guys join us if you want."

But, Andy took Leigh by the hips and helped her down off the counter. He turned her so that her back was to him and he put his arms around her and pulled her to him. He nibbled and kissed her neck and ears and caressed her breasts. Leigh then felt Chad's fingers go to the top button on her shirt. The thought occurred to her that if she were going to stop, this was the last chance, but she did nothing as Andy unbuttoned the top button and then the rest of the buttons and then slid Leigh's shirt off her shoulders. Andy pulled her hair up and kissed her neck while he unhooked her bra. He slipped her bra off. Leigh resisted a bit as Andy tried to turn her around, but she slowly turned to face Andy. The look on his face told Leigh that he clearly liked what he was seeing.

Andy then found the zipper on Leigh's skirt and slipped it down. Leigh let the skirt fall to the floor, standing there in front of Andy in her panties. Andy looked at her and his look told her that he found her gorgeous. She heard him mummer "beautiful". Leigh began to unbutton Andy's shirt while he kicked off his shoes and socks. As he slipped off his shirt, Leigh noticed the dark hair on his very masculine chest, reaching from a "T" on his chest down to his slacks. Leigh reached for Andy's belt and slowly unbuckled it. She slowly pulled down his zipper while she looked into his eyes. As she pulled down the zipper, her hand rubbed across the bulge in his pants. My, Leigh, thought, he is big. With the zipper down, Leigh tugged on his slacks and they fell down to his feet. Leigh was struck by the size of the bulge in Andy's underwear. Her hand went to it and cupped it and began to caress it. She put both hands on the hem of Andy's briefs and worked them down and around his penis

His penis jumped out at her once it was free of the briefs. My God, thought Leigh, it is huge. Not long, but as thick as her wrist. Fellatio had never been her thing, but with his hard penis inches from her face, her reaction was automatic. She leaned over and kissed it on the tip and got a taste of him. She kissed it again and then began to lick it, up one side and down the other. He put his hands in her hair and held her face to his crotch. She took the head of his penis in her mouth and sucked on it. He put pressure on her head and she took it deeper in her mouth. She took it as deep as she could take it and then took it in and out of her mouth

Andy soon loosened his grip and pulled his penis out of her mouth. He helped Leigh up and walked her over to a large overstuffed chair, pulling off her panties as they walked. As they walked to the chair, they could see Karen and Chad in the hot tub. Karen was astride Chad and their movements made it clear that Chad was deep in Karen.

Andy sat in the chair and pulled Leigh into his lap. Leigh's right side was snuggled against Andy, and his left arm was around Leigh. His free hand went immediately to her breast and he caressed it as he did before, starting with the edges and working his way in, finally rolling her nipple, while they were again kissing deeply and passionately. His fingers then moved to her thighs and then between her legs, and his fingers again found the outlines of her pussy. Andy's long fingers did their number on Leigh, first caressing her lips and her clit and then slipping inside her, but more often his fingers returned to her clit. Leigh's sexual intensity continued to rise as Andy did his number on her. She moaned and her hips began to move slightly. At times, Andy would slip two fingers in her and thrust in her briefly before returning those fingers to the opening of her pussy and to her clit. They continued to kiss deeply, tongues in constant contact. Andy's magic fingers continued their tour, first outlining the opening to her pussy, then thrusting into her, and then massaging her clit. Then, Andy changed position a bit, so that his whole arm and hand were free. Leigh felt pressure on her clit, but also felt him thrusting into her. She looked down and saw that Andy was using his thumb to caress her clit while two fingers were in her. The feeling was terrific; her clit being massaged and caressed while the thrusting in her pussy continued. Her moaning became more regular and the movement of her hips more pronounced. Andy continued with his double barreled attack, and Leigh became more and more aroused, and she knew that she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Andy stopped what he was doing and motioned for Leigh to get up; Leigh did and Andy settled into back into the chair, his hard penis sticking up at her. Andy took Leigh by her waist and pulled her back into his lap with her back to him. He positioned his penis at the opening of her pussy and slowly let her slide down on it. Leigh had a vague thought that the wonderful foreplay was over, and that Andy was going to just fuck her now. But, Andy took his time letting Leigh settle onto him so that his penis worked its way into her very slowly. Its slow movement in Leigh's pussy was again very sensual. To Leigh's surprise, Andy wrapped both arms around her, bringing his hands together in front of her between her legs. She soon felt his fingers working on her again. The fingers of one hand were massaging her clit and the fingers of the other outlining the lips of her pussy around his penis. Andy's thick penis thrusting in and out of Leigh's pussy and his dancing fingers working around the edges of her pussy took Leigh over the edge. "Oh my God, I'm coming" she blurted, and she began to shake as her orgasm rolled through her. Her orgasm continued and continued as she shook and moaned in pleasure. Andy had felt her orgasm start, but continued his work on her clit and pussy until Leigh's orgasm subsided. As her orgasm came to an end, Leigh collapsed against Andy in the chair.

After letting Leigh rest against him, Andy said "my turn, baby", and he helped Leigh up from the chair. He turned her around and helped her get her knees on the chair and then bent her forward with her face down on the deep chair. He was behind her quickly, and she felt his penis at her pussy, and then felt it sliding in. It was so thick that it put a huge amount of pressure on her pussy walls. Andy slowly slid it in until he was as deep in Leigh as he could go. He then began to fuck her, pulling almost all the way out, and then driving it back in with long deep strokes. He reached under Leigh and found one of her breasts and pinched her nipple gently. She moaned each time his penis began an inward or outward movement. She tried to match Andy's humping, but he was too intense for her to match. He was fucking her so hard it would have been brutal had not Leigh been in such a heightened sexual state. Leigh felt Andy tense, and groan loudly and then felt him ejaculate deep in her pussy.. He continued to fuck her, to pound her hard as he drained himself in her. Her hips continued to move rhythmically with him, but the humping slowed as Andy was spent.

12