Unhealthy Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers

With that she kept staring into Mike's now opened eyes while undoing the belt buckle. Mike was in shock in the change of her attitude. It brought him to new levels of horniness that he didn't know existed. As she freed the dick from its prison by pulling it through the boxers' flap she just looked at it for a few moments.

"Pee-pee, I missed you." Hazel's nickname for Mike's cock had always been this and she greeted it like a long-lost friend.

Hazel stuck out her tongue and licked away the drop of pre-cum at the tip of Mike's dick, still staring at it as if entranced. She always was amazed at the size of his eight-inch plus dick. Mike pulled over a prop pillow and leaned back further onto the bed and looked at Hazel. She focused her eyes back to Mike's and then stuck the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue over it rapidly. Little whimpers escaped Mike's mouth as she continued her oral assault on him. Then, while twisting her mouth over the head of the dick, she paused for a second and engulfed over half the dick. Her mouth was making wild slurping sounds as she got more frantic and crazed and obsessed at sucking Mike's shiny black penis.

"Mmm-aghhh-ughhh" Hazel was groaning wildly while deep-throating the dick, the vibrations sending shivers up Mike's spine.

"Stop baby, I'm about to come…" Hazel went faster. "No baby, I'm seriously about to explode." Hazel grabbed underneath Mike's ass and impaled her mouth onto the dick moments before the first shot came out of him landing at the back of her throat. Several more spurts followed that one and now some cum was starting to drip out the sides of Hazel's mouth.

Sweat covered Mike's face as he lay back panting for air. Hazel had cum dripping down her chin now and had begun to pull the rest of the clothes off of Mike's bottom half. She then climbed on top of him and lifted his shirt off of him. He stared at her as one might do to a super-hero seen up close.

"I've been a naughty girl Daddy and I think you're going to have to punish me with some Pee-pee." Hazel reached down and took his right nipple into her mouth and sucked vigorously. While doing this, she lowered herself down to Mike's now hardening dick. As she was inches from it she pulled her panties aside and sat her naked pussy on the shaft of his dick. She began to wiggle her ass in circles quickly bringing Mike back to full erection.

"Don't you like it Daddy?" Hazel pouted her lips, batting her eyes coyly.

"Yes, I like it." Mike was staring intently at her.

"Can I please fuck you Daddy? Nobody has to know; it's just between me and you. It's time to fuck your daughter." Hazel straightened up and reached down with her hand to stand the dick straight up. She centered her pussy right over it so that the head was right at the entrance.

"Do it baby. Make Daddy proud."

"Okay, Daddy. I do want you to be proud of me." As she put the head in the entrance Mike groaned at the pleasure of feeling her pussy so warm and wet. Hazel let it stay right there for a while just looking down at Mike.

Mike, growing impatient, took a hold of her waist and after a moment's paused slammed her body down.

"AGHHHHHH! OH SHIT!" Hazel's head was thrown back into ecstasy as she let the dick rest in her inner depths. A crazed smile appeared on her face and was replaced by a whimpering sob followed by more moaning. "YES! This is what I need!"

Mike kept hold of her waist and began thrusting his body upward while, at the same time, bringing her back down. Hazel continued to go through different facial expressions and emotions: she would cringe in ecstasy then start moaning out loudly and ever so often pull at her own hair.

"Oh my God! Fuck this little slut Daddy. Make me CREAM all over you!"

"This dick controls you, doesn't it!?"

"Yes, yes…I can't help it Daddy. Make me piss all over the fucking bed! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" Mike had long since taught Hazel the art of having pissing orgasms and now they were so prevalent that one could expect pee to come out from big orgasms.

"WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS!?"

"YOUR'S DADDY…MY PUSSY BELONGS TO YOU…OH FUUUCCCCKKKKK!" Hazel screamed out as her first orgasm of the night washed over her. Piss came running all down her legs and over Mike's dick as she climaxed. The sheets were wet from her orgasm and she had a maniacal look on her face attesting to the magnitude of it. She had multiple spasms and was only still up because Mike was holding her.

"I'm not finished yet. You asked for this dick and I'm going to give it to you." Mike lifted her off of him and got some towels from the closet. He placed them on the bed and rolled her back over onto the towels. She was lying on her stomach so he decided to take care of her favorite position. He propped a pillow under her so that her ass was sticking up.

"You know I'm about to fuck the shit out of you don't you?"

"Yes. I know."

Mike straddled her ass and placed his penis at her pussy entrance. He stuck it in then pulled it out, repeating this action for thirty seconds.

"STOP FUCKING TEASING ME!" Hazel was now trying to back up in an attempt to force the dick inside her.

"Beg for it."

"PLEASE GIVE ME THAT FUCKING DICK! I NEED IT!"

"Then why the fuck did you leave me then?" Mike was going to turn this into his advantage.

"I don't know. Please just give me Pee-pee, please." She was now writhing and whimpering trying to reach back to find the elusive dick.

Mike pushed it in half-way and then stopped. Hazel started moaning and crying. He slammed it in all the way. Mike started pumping faster and faster always pulling it out almost all the way before slamming it back in. Hazel was grabbing at the sheets and muttering.

"OH SHIT! I feel it in my head…IT'S IN MY FUCKING HEAD!!!" She started to gyrate her hips while bucking back and forth.

Beads of sweat was dropping from Mike's head. With all the alcohol he consumed his stamina wasn't leaving any time soon. He decided to go full-force and her directly on her G-spot. He braced himself with his arms on either side of her and put the full weight of his body down onto her ass, placing the penis directly on the spot.

"I'm scared…It feels sooo good…" Chill bumps soon were all over her body and she began muttering again. Mike started rotating his pelvis in the same rhythm as hers and began going even faster.

"Unngghh…..oh don't stop…don't stop…YOU BETTER NOT STOP I'M GOING TO FUCKING PISS AGAIN! IT'S IN MY HEAD!"

"You want me to stop you say."

"NO! KEEP FUCKING GOING….OH YES!!!!" Hazel began crying very loudly and her back was arched and her hand was just raised up in the air. The bed was beginning to rock up against the wall.

Mike was getting very close to cumming himself and wanted to make sure he finished right.

"You want me to let you come?"

"YES!!"

"Yes, what…?" Mike was trying his hardest to not come.

"Yes, Daddy. Please let me come. OH MY GOD, I CAN FEEL IT!"

"You want me to put my kids deep inside you!?"

"Yes, please put your kids in me. Give me that DICK!"

Mike started going faster than he ever went before and Hazel lost her voice and went rigid as she began gushing all over the place. Mike shot load after load into Hazel's pussy watching some of it even start to pour out. They collapsed on the bed, Mike falling onto Hazel.

******************************

Mike awoke to the scent of sex, piss, and alcohol. He looked at Hazel and reached over to tap her awake.

"Hmm?" She opened her eyes reluctantly.

"I'm going to get something to eat, you want something?"

"Yeah, just some breakfast."

Before Mike stepped out after dressing he had a thought. He went over to the bed and yanked Hazel's head up by the strands of her hair.

"Ahh…what?"

"Whose is it!?" He pulled back even harder. The feeling began to wash over her.

"I told you it's your's…Daddy"

"You better not be giving my shit away. YOU HEAR ME!"

"Yes, Daddy."

Mike walked out the door. As the door shut behind him Hazel's fingers were already down in her pussy playing with herself.

"Daddy, don't worry. This pussy is yours forever…I knew you would come straighten me out. You and Pee-pee…"

Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers
12