Unicorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
809 Followers

"I'm just going to miss you that's all. Sorry for being emotional." I whispered.

"You're perfect." She sighed when she saw my lips start to quiver. "I promise you I will never hurt you."

I brought my forehead down to touch hers. I closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. What I meant to be a chaste peck turned into a full-blown French kiss. This is how Mandy spoke to me when I got into one of my moods. She would pull me into her, kiss me deeply, and made me forget all the troubles in the world. I moaned as her tongue expertly took over my mouth. I could feel my control slipping so I pulled back.

"It's my turn to please you" I said, with a playful smile on my face. Mandy was always about giving and never expecting anything in return. If we only had one week left, I was going to make sure it would be an unforgettable one.

"You're so sexy." Her voice was thick with desire.

I kissed her lips very slowly. I wanted to see how long I could kiss her before she eventually wanted to take control. I heard her purr and lightly nibble on my bottom lip. I continued to hold her down but finally made my way down her body. I licked the space between her breasts and dipped my tongue into her belly button. She arched her back and moaned. I was always reminded why Mandy liked to be in control when she moaned like that. I loved knowing I could make her feel good. If I could even get her to feel a tenth of what she made me feel, I would be the happiest girl alive.

Her hands escaped my hold and dug into my hair. She lightly pulled on it until I was nibbling on one of her nipples. She sighed in content. Even if I was not fully in control, I liked pleasuring Mandy however she wanted. I licked, sucked, and rubbed my thumb until she started to shake. She was close.

"What do you want?" I asked, not knowing where I got the courage.

"You. Always you." She had her eyes closed. Her back was arched and her heels dug into the bed. Her hips rolled back and forth. I was so mesmerized I almost forgot what I was doing. My hands ran along the middle of her thighs. Her breath hitched when my left hand got close to her center. I used two fingers and pushed as slowly as I could through her entrance. She was dripping wet.

"I'm not going to last" She warned.

I quickly lowered myself onto my belly and kissed her sweet center. My fingers started moving in and out. I picked up the pace as her hips started thrusting against my lips. She was so close. I help my tongue out and let her use it for her pleasure.

She groaned. I felt her tighten around my fingers and her sweet juices began to coat my lips and chin. "Don't stop" She ordered. I doubled my efforts and licked faster and focused on her clit.

"Agh!" She growled when she came. I knew to pull back. My tongue slowed and eventually started to clean up the mess around her lips. Her light pink center was coated in her white juices. I licked it up before sitting back. I looked down at her limp body. It felt like an accomplishment to see her spent.

"Stop being weird and come lay next to me." Her eyes were closed but she felt me watching her.

"Just appreciating the view." I countered as I made my way into her arms.

******

The rest of the week was spent mostly outdoors, more pictures, more activities, and more intimate time.

Friday night I put some effort into my choice of clothing and even applied some makeup on my face. Mandy had a date planned for tonight and the butterflies in my stomach just kept multiplying, as we got closer to the hour.

"Kim! She's here!" I heard Luis yell.

I quickly put on my heels and ran out as fast as I could without twisting an ankle.

Mandy was playing with Luis but sensed my presence as I walked into the living room. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me from head to toe. I felt the blood rushing to my face. She was wearing a red shirt with white polka dots and pair of tight washed out jeans .Her red chucks added a nice touch. Her hair was pulled out of her face by a white hairpin. Her lips had a crimson tint and I had to fight the feeling to kiss her as I got closer. She looked good enough to eat.

"Wow, you ladies look nice! Going out to try and snatch up some hot guys?" My mom walked in right behind me. My step faltered by Mandy caught me. Way to ruin the moment mom. I turned to look at my mom and tried to stop from leaning into Mandy.

"Actually I think it's going to be a girls night out." Mandy smiled sweetly.

My mom nodded and scrambled to find her phone "Let me get a picture of you two! Fran is going to love it!" My mom left the room to go into the kitchen and retrieve her phone. Mandy took that moment to grab my hip and pull me closer to her.

"I don't know if I can wait until after the date" She whispered into my ear. I feel my cheeks get warm.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Luis pushed his way in between us. Mandy giggled and turned to him. "Just letting your sister know she has an awesome little brother!"

"I'm back!" My mom yelled. "Okay, say cheese!" Mandy pulled me into a bear hug and pressed our cheeks together. With phone in hand my mom took the picture. "Okay, another one! Luis get out of the picture!"

"We have to go mom," I pulled Mandy's hand and walked out of the door after blowing my mom a kiss.

******

I tugged on the necklace Mandy gave to me, after our amazing date Friday, and sat in the back seat. We had just pulled into the college she would be attending for the next two years. Her mom was driving in circles looking for parking. Mandy was too preoccupied with finding an empty spot that she didn't notice me fidgeting in the back. It was official; this is where Mandy would be when she wasn't with me. I tried not to get caught up in the amount of insanely pretty college girls that seemed to pop out of every corner.

"There's one!" Mandy announced. Her mom rushed to get the parking spot.

On our last trip into her dorm room, Fran finally broke down. Her baby was all grown up. I handed her some tissues and patted her back sympathetically. Mandy pulled her into a big bear hug and reassured her that she would go back home as often as she could.

"Well since Kim will be waiting for you, I know you're not just saying that." Her mom smirked. She gave her last goodbyes and gave us a moment of privacy to have our own last words.

"You're taking this much better than I expected." She admitted as she pulled me into her. My eyes got misty but I shook my head to keep myself from crying. I could be so emotional sometimes. It wasn't like I was never going to see her again. We already made plans to see each other for the next couple of months.

"I am really going to miss you." I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a peck on the lips.

She rewarded me with a kiss on my forehead. "You are the best thing that has happened to me since moving here."

My heart skipped a beat. She had to know she had turned my life upside down as well. I looked into her eyes and my breath caught in my throat. Her eyes glittered, almost like she was ready to cry.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Someone said behind me. Mandy cleared her throat. I quickly pulled away and turned to look at the person near the entrance.

She was tall. I mean really tall, probably close to six feet. Her caramel colored skin was visible under the crop top and shorts that she wore showed off her long and shapely legs. She was definitely an athlete. A cap covered her curly hair that had the school's logo right in the middle of it. Her high cheekbones, full lips, and bright chocolate eyes made my stomach drop. She was gorgeous. And by the amount of bags she carried with her, she was Mandy's roommate.

Mandy grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I plastered a smile on my face and stepped aside as she made her way into the room.

"I really didn't mean to interrupt, sorry!" She apologized as she sat her bags on the empty bed. "But these bags were getting heavy."

"Hi, I'm Mandy, and this is my girlfriend Kim." My stomach did a little flip when she said girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Denise." She extended her hand. We both shook it and stood there in silence for a little while.

"Well, I bet your mom is tired of waiting," I turned to Mandy and gave her one last hug. Before I could step back she grabbed my head with both of her hands and gave me a deep, passionate kiss that left me squirming. I almost forgot we were not alone. Almost.

"I'll call you tonight." Mandy smiled. Denise had started to unpack and pretended not to be aware of us.

"It was nice meeting you Denise" I waved goodbye when she looked up and gave a small smile to Mandy before finally stepping out of her dorm.

Everything would be fine, I assured myself.

SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
809 Followers
12